Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

Guest meetoo
8 hours ago, discreet18 said:

We should be proud from what we have? Even phimosis? Someone ask me to cut it recently, still considering but i still prefer uncut dick. Anyone live with phimosis and have no any issue about it? Need some advice. Tks

I have paraphimosis, I think. I didn't know that it can be pulled down when I was young. I had experienced strangulation of my own dick that my head literally turn purplish. and I can't pull it up back. It was terribly tight. Luckily I managed to pull it up back eventually when my dick not tat hard. and I learn how to stretch from internet during shower. I put my two fingers inside the foreskin and stretch as much as I can with as much pain as I can tolerate. sometimes I forgot to do it in the shower, on and off for a period of times. I can pull it down now without that strangulation feelings. but still, I feel that it is still tight. I still struggle to pull it up back sometimes when it is dry and especially because I have a big mushroom head. I also noticed that over time with no practice stretching (like after more than ten years during the last stretching) I think the opening of the foreskin is beginning to tighten back. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sg indian here said:

Circumcise...but does age plays apart...what about a 50 years old man?

It is best to seek medical consult first. However, having said that, my oldest patient so far is 68 years old. So age is not a factor not to get circumcised.

Do email me at taufiq@dtapclinic.com if you would like a consultation.

9 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Usually how long for the entire process.

If I book appointment on monday for consultation, how soon can I expect to get next appt for operation.

Will there be MC? What will be stated on the mc?

Hi thank you for the queries.

The procedure itself takes around 5-10 minutes.

You can even do it on Monday itself if you like as the procedure is very quick and simple. Mc will be given for 1 week. Diagnosis will not be stated on the MC unless requested.

Can read here for more details:

https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-health/circumcision-clinic/

You can book appt with my clinic at Somerset if you like

Clinic Tel 62620762

Clinic WA: 84438268

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/teen-botched-circumcision-settles-rm150-062317906.html

Amazingly in the article doc told the Mother that the ‘cut up’ head would grow back over time? If tat is the case that wouldn’t it also apply to the cut up foreskin? Where is the logic!?

Guest Blank
On 6/21/2019 at 11:11 AM, discreet18 said:

We should be proud from what we have? Even phimosis? Someone ask me to cut it recently, still considering but i still prefer uncut dick. Anyone live with phimosis and have no any issue about it? Need some advice. Tks

I was tight initially but after doing the stretching exercise, it helps a lot lot lot. Or maybe my phimosis isn't super serious? I followed the steps on how to do it and applied the steroid cream to help quicken the process. My whole journey was about two months (can't rmb) and went lazy hah (regret it as I still have that little bit of tightness and no more steroid cream now) but at least the mushroom head is able to come out completely without pain albeit need to pull down a little harder. My bf will pull down and suck so I guess no major prob? I can guarantee the feeling of a fully exposed erected head thrusting inside him is so intensely sensitive and at the same time heavenly. The first time I entered into him, I cummed in 1min or less maybe lol. I was an inexperienced virgin at that time. However I still couldn't control very well now so maybe 3-5mins? Envy those who can do it for 30mins

If you don't wish to cut it, you must stretch at least thrice a day without fail for a few months to see good results and to prevent the foreskin to tighten back. Using steroid cream without stretching is not going to work at all. If you're patient, don't even need steroid cream but the process will take longer - probably > 6months or even a year+. Just keep stretching daily and don't stop doing that. A lot of people no patience so they just snip off that highly precious sensitive foreskin. 

If you want, you could post a pic so I could see if the condition is same as my original phimosis. Hope your journey goes well and don't rush the process as you might tear yourself and have to rest a few days to let it heal before stretching again. 

Guest Logic

There are still some who argue cut reduces HIV etc.  Just compare the HIV rates in two filthy dirty licentious countries (lol) --  Japan (uncut) and USA (cut). Surely something else is going on.

@lovehandle     " Pardon my suaku is it true that americans r all circumcised??? I tot they stopped the law? No? "

No laws, just social custom, but many hospitals do it routinely on babies (with fee) unless parents intervene. %age in some Western states and progressive cities has gone down by 30%

Also certain ethnic groups like Hispanics are more opposed to it.

Guest Guest

Got any local public hospitals use clamps / shang ring etc. for adult circumcision?

Asking cause these tend to produce straight and nicer looking scarline than freehand scalpel or laser.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Got any local public hospitals use clamps / shang ring etc. for adult circumcision?

Asking cause these tend to produce straight and nicer looking scarline than freehand scalpel or laser.

Talk to Dr T on here... he uses shang and Freeland and has good info for you

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi,

Thanks for the request. Yes I am the only Dr trained to perform Shang Ring Circumcision in Singapore. So far have been showing excellent cosmetic results from the shang ring. Feel free to PM me or email me at taufiq@dtapclinic.com.

Cheers

Guest Guest
On 7/27/2019 at 12:48 PM, coffee said:

Talk to Dr T on here... he uses shang and Freeland and has good info for you

On 7/27/2019 at 2:03 PM, Dr T said:

Hi,

Thanks for the request. Yes I am the only Dr trained to perform Shang Ring Circumcision in Singapore. So far have been showing excellent cosmetic results from the shang ring. Feel free to PM me or email me at taufiq@dtapclinic.com.

Cheers

Thanks. Am looking at public hospitals though. Anyone knows if public hospitals (e.g. nuh, ttsh) use clamps or freehand?

Guest Blank

I always thought laser gives the best cosmetic look from circumcision? Or am I wrong? 

In any case, if your foreskin isn't giving you problem then don't remove it unnecessarily. There are tons of sensitive nerves there so you're essentially cutting your pleasure away. More and more americans are choosing not to perform circumcision on their babies as opposed to the past. 

Just my 2 cents :redface:

8 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I always thought laser gives the best cosmetic look from circumcision? Or am I wrong? 

In any case, if your foreskin isn't giving you problem then don't remove it unnecessarily. There are tons of sensitive nerves there so you're essentially cutting your pleasure away. More and more americans are choosing not to perform circumcision on their babies as opposed to the past. 

Just my 2 cents :redface:

So far from my experience Shang Ring gives the best cosmetic scar. Even better than laser

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, kuch001986 said:

I think my penis (head ) getting rough. Any idea to keep penis skin like young age 

IMG_20190813_051541.jpg

It's normal, mine has started to gone super rough over time, due the the lack of moisture, and keratinization due to the abrasion! You can try moisturizing with coconut oil!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, holyavenger said:

It's normal, mine has started to gone super rough over time, due the the lack of moisture, and keratinization due to the abrasion! You can try moisturizing with coconut oil!

I wonder if Johnson baby oil will help cos I personally don’t like the smell of coconut oil. Mine has gone rough too.

15 minutes ago, SKYT said:

I wonder if Johnson baby oil will help cos I personally don’t like the smell of coconut oil. Mine has gone rough too.

I recommend you use Raw Shea Butter

Raw unrefined Shea butter have no scent. It's very moisturising. I use it on my face, my hair, my hand, my lips and even my dick and anus too 😂 it's very useful. 1 big tub, very cheap and last very long. Don't have to apply too much. It absorb quickly by your skin. Your dick and your face skin will be like baby skin after months of using it.

3 hours ago, Guest mono said:

I recommend you use Raw Shea Butter

Raw unrefined Shea butter have no scent. It's very moisturising. I use it on my face, my hair, my hand, my lips and even my dick and anus too 😂 it's very useful. 1 big tub, very cheap and last very long. Don't have to apply too much. It absorb quickly by your skin. Your dick and your face skin will be like baby skin after months of using it.

You bought online? Any shop in Singapore selling so that can go and check it out?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 12:50 PM, bluerunner said:

Just to have a show of hand:

1. If there is a chat group for circumcised guy (or guy who are thinking of getting circumcised), would you be interested? 

2. Preferred apps: LINE or telegram?

Moderator: Please let me know if this is NOT allowed? Thanks. 

I prefer telegram haha:)

On 9/15/2019 at 8:48 AM, bluerunner said:

Sometimes we do hear that patient isn’t happy with the outcome of his circumcision. Patient wanted it to be higher or lower than what is done on him. 

Please share you experience. 

Can hear quite often some regret having gone through circumcision.

I would just do if it is medically required or recommended.

But everyone to his desires.

Just need to know, it's like changing sex. There is no way back! Therefore must have thoughtful considerations before you do.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

If using the shang ring, how much inner foreskin and frenulum will be left? Possible to have the scar very close to the head?

Taht can be discussed when you come in for the procedure. After careful assessment, i can advise what works best for you according to your preferences.

On 9/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Guest regrets said:

Can hear quite often some regret having gone through circumcision.

I would just do if it is medically required or recommended.

But everyone to his desires.

Just need to know, it's like changing sex. There is no way back! Therefore must have thoughtful considerations before you do.

Circumcision can be somewhat ‘reversed’ through foreskin restoration. Just that it takes patience as it requires a few years of restoring. However, think restoring cannot give the tapered look at the tip. 

Anyone has experience with frenulum removal?

I was circumcised during NS at 21... doctor did a high and tight cut but didn't remove the frenulum.

THinking of removing it because the doctor left more skin on the underside, resulting in a "turkeyneck" frenulum area while the upperside is tight.

Hi all, I am 28 chi, I have been thinking if I should circumsize. I enjoy getting blowjob but sometimes it stings and hurts a bit when the blower tried to stroke my dick when they blow.  When I pull my foreskin all the way down (to reveal the complete mushroom head), I always feel the frenulum (when you point your dick up, that under tissue which connect the glans to the shaft) gets really tight, sometimes I think it’s so tight it might break, though I am not sure if without foreskin this will help. Thanks in advance

Edited by Boomboompow

Hi all, same as @Boomboompow above, need your expertise on circumcision,  there are two images below, first one is when my little bro is erected, second image is when I pulled the foreskin all the way down when it is erected. Should I circumsize? Sometimes, the frenulum got really tight that I was worried it might tear or everyone's is as tight?

https://ibb.co/cTtNqw6

https://ibb.co/NxtQK1S

50 minutes ago, Sean_88 said:

Hi all, same as @Boomboompow above, need your expertise on circumcision,  there are two images below, first one is when my little bro is erected, second image is when I pulled the foreskin all the way down when it is erected. Should I circumsize? Sometimes, the frenulum got really tight that I was worried it might tear or everyone's is as tight?

It would be better if you go see a doctor and ask for his professional opinion. 

4 hours ago, Sean_88 said:

definitely need to go for physical consultation as both pictures never didn't capture the frenulum

9 minutes ago, shyc said:

definitely need to go for physical consultation as both pictures never didn't capture the frenulum

He never take photo of underside. Don't assume first. 

Indeed it is better to seek professional advice as pictures are not accurate. Only close examination by the professional would be able to give better advices. Do not be shy as most professional had seen more than their fair share.

Edited by shyc

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.