Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

Hello Travellers heading to Bangkok,

I just relocated here and would love to meet guys visiting and play tour guide or give me a reason to do recce of new and old places ... Saunas/massage/Gogo bars etc. 

Let me know if I can help or you fancy meeting up. 

36, 177, 76, vT 

On 8/26/2022 at 2:54 PM, geronimo9393 said:

Will be travelling to Bangkok , have been to 39 underground sauna and really love it but don’t know if I should try other sauna too like sauna mania etc. any recommendation? 

Try Krubb. 39 Underground is very small actually.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:52 PM, SStud said:

Hi 

Going Bkk 9-12th Sep

anyone wanna hangout for club and drink just hit me up :)

How to reach u? Or u may add my Line ID : @Willies

Will be in BKK coming this 8-12 Aug. Anyone want to explore night life in BKK together?

Line : @Willies

telegram : @williamhoi 

Or anyone willing to share info wer to find Sauna, Massage or the most cruising gay place in BKK.

Thx u.

On 8/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, TopChinese said:

Prime really is the best. Always make an appointment if possible at least 24 hours in advance, even on weekdays. The older lady at reception speaks Mandarin. The only downside is that Prime does not offer happy ending - that's why the tips for those muscle guys are "fixed" at 100 thb per hour. 

Actually the happy ending at Prime depends on your luck really! Went to Prime last month and got lucky! And the masseur was one of the most skilful I had experienced over the years! He is young and fit, don't think he is Thai...but just my type...and did his massage with great dedication...you can tell by the way he kneads and uses his body strength. When he saw I had a boner cos i really can't help it, he asked if I want a hj. And all along he didn't talk about money,,,that really turns me off at some other "massage" places. Off course gave him a deserving tip. I believe specials are not allowed in Prime but some still do it to earn more....you just have to be in luck!

On 9/5/2022 at 1:10 AM, Guest Hung said:

Actually the happy ending at Prime depends on your luck really! he asked if I want a hj. And all along he didn't talk about money. Off course gave him a deserving tip. I believe specials are not allowed in Prime but some still do it to earn more....you just have to be in luck!

I agree at Prime you need a stroke of luck. 🙃

I went to the massage near prime. I forgot the shop name. I was asleep and doing oil massage. I didnt know the therapist massage me naked too. I felt some stuff stuffed into my anal and i woke up immediately.  I was so scare.i ran away. Will i get hiv? I cant remember if he did it, but i see a tool forced into my anal. But for few seconds 

Guest ulohhhhhh
On 9/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, Since u r here said:

erm but not sure why everytime in bw, there are contents that claimed " stuff stuffed into my anal and i woke up immediately.  I was so scare.i ran away. Will i get hiv?" 

it is alwys 1) Analised
2) scared/ran off

3) Hiv? what is next?

Wait till this is a trip to other ctries, like Europe where u have more to worry for 
Alwys pay more for reliable and established kind of services!

THai baht seemed to gone back strong last few mths-weeks was about 3.8 to 100baht

now?

THB (Thai Bahts) 100 3.9

now ish 1SGD to 25.98THB

no more patpong night market. all boys show have moved to street next to Patpong. The glitz hotel near Tawan tear down. Tawan also move to opposite. Many massage shop closed down (but some new shop there, super quiet). Silom is like dead town at night 🤭🤭... and u will see many cannabis seller every where. my goodness😲😲😲

On 8/12/2022 at 2:40 AM, Guest BKK Guru said:

DJ Station has 2 drinks for 300 baht promo. The bartender poured half a glass with alcohol and mixed the rest with any mixer you want. I went for Long Island and a Mojito. Really worth it even if you don’t get a hook up. I spent the first 30 minutes or so watching a drag belting out to club songs and it was an absolute joy. Then I went to the dance floor and was immediately approached by several Thais to dance and all. Ended up getting a great night in my room with a Thai I met.

Went to Sauna Mania and Chakran - Sauna was wayyy more happening than Chakran. Everyone wants to get it over and done with in Sauna, so there wasn’t much choosing. You see a person you like, you accept/reject and then you go to a room. Chakran on the other hand had young choosy patrons. I got hot fun at both places but Sauna was way more accepting and fun for me. Sauna Mania is priced at 300 on Sat, 200 on Sunday but they don’t provide condoms. Chakra charges 390 on a weekday, comes with a drink (includes beer) and there’s condoms and lube easily accessible everywhere. The highest deck area has like an open area where all the action happens at. Really kinky but it’s an open area so be prepared to have a crowd of exciting horny men watching your action going on.

Also visited Telephone, which is now known as Circus. Was approached by a waiter, which turned into all of them asking if I could buy them a drink at 160 baht. I bought about 10 drinks for them (which I felt was very ok), since where else in the world can you pay like 60-70 bucks and make 5-6 waiters really happy and excited and flock around you to constantly talk and entertain with you for 2 hours. Drinks are cheap and affordable as well - really gao and if you don’t want to be tok, just say no politely when waiters want you to buy them a drink. They earn 100 baht from it, which in my opinion if 4 dollars can get people really happy, why not?

Lastly, went to Senso, which closed down but I chanced upon the reopened outlet. The whole bungalow is nicely decorated. Each room comes with an attached bathroom, and prices are 1100 for 60 mins hours message plus 1200 tip (any service you want).

1500 for 90 mins and 1500 tip.

2000 for 120 mins and 1900 tip. (Can’t remember exactly)

But you do get the full service. Prices are on the steep side but they do treat you like a king. There were three twinks available when I first walked in and I lent with the most excited looking one. Came down from my message and saw a hot muscular masseur - who probably was just done with a session. So I guess the tip is if there’s no one you like - just come back again later.

Where is the reopened Senso please ? 

Guest BKKVisitor
On 8/18/2022 at 7:49 AM, Thicc VB said:

K Man Spa

Ordered a 2 hour massage session and got an above average looking guy. Most of the masseurs tend to be more on the normal side of the equation. Rooms aren’t very nice but the guy I had was decent both in massage skill and playtime. Quite intuitive to know what I want. Price is about average for the area with some promo now as it’s rainy season.

Go there if you want a happy ending more than a massage. Massage quality can be a hit and miss. Tried their 2hr scrub and cream massage. Scrub bordering on rough after awhile of continuously scrubbing the same spot. Massage was ok at the start until it is time for happy ending. Happy ending did not disappoint LOL! Place is not posh but clean nonetheless. The bathroom and toilet is a quite dated. Minimum tip is 800B for 1 hour and 1000B for 2 hour. Just ask masseur directly before doing any fun. You can scroll on their iPad who is available. Also their Line profile has a lot of pics of the masseur. 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:28 AM, G20Stick said:

Prime massage in Silom....tried it yesterday. The aromatic oil massage was excellent! Masseur was professional all the way. Go here for a really good massage and not happy ending. 

Agree about Prime. I lost count the amount of times I went there on my last trip. Really good quality massages - I tried the foot massage, oil massage, and Thai massage and they are all good. Probably Thai massage is my favourite. 

Guest BKKadventure

After reading the reviews and doing some research. I went to check out  15M and Kmanspa — both were conveniently located next to Saphan Khwai BTS. 

Similarities:

Both massage places are as what you’d expect for a gay massage — more fun than massage. The masseurs in both places stripped the moment the massage started and it was very sensual throughout. You have to pick the masseur ahead of time (contact them on LINE) so that they know who/how to schedule him beforehand. 

Note that the shops will ask you if you want a “gay” or “man” masseur. These are just codewords for “bottom/vers” and “top”. I found out that all “man” masseur are 100% straight. 

Differences:

15M has a much lower “entrance fee” of only 400 THB for a one hour massage. However, the place is entirely no frills and the walls are paperthin. The masseur also barely speaks English but I could get by with my broken Thai. 

Kmanspa is a much bigger establishment with more masseur to choose from. There are also VIP Rooms with en-suite showers, and the masseurs speak a bit of English. The reception even gave me a loyalty card (lol)! But the fees are higher (starts at 500 THB) and the masseurs also demand a higher tip. 

Personal thoughts:

While I walked away feeling satisfied with the services I got, I cannot help but feel a little uneasy knowing that these are bright, young men in their early 20s (the 15M masseur told me he’s 20, and he’s from Chiangmai; while the Kman masseur told me he’s 21 and from Southern Thailand) with limited economic options. These are boys in their youth that could have been spent in university if they were given the chance. 

I spoke to both of them asking if they have a lot of clients and it seems like work has dried up quite a bit. Clients are also becoming more demanding (one of them told me that a client requested for no massage at all??). I don’t want to preach but I hope that as Singaporeans who are more privileged, we can be more generous and gracious when going to such establishments too. :)

On 8/31/2022 at 11:02 AM, Trop said:

Will be there from 19 - 23 Sep.  Any married stocky guys going the same time as I am?

I'm there at that time. I'm neither stocky nor married, but if you want to visit Tawan Club to watch stocky and straight guys naked let me know! I'm there either 19 or 20 night.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

I find both boring. Thai straight guys are more conservative than our local guys at our own yunomori. Thai guy always presume u are gay eyeing for their bird.

I suppose e 1 at Sathorn is more favourite by us gay. At least more convenient bcos is near to bts.

U r right , I find thai men like to " hide" their kkj fr letting u c. Even at urinal too.

Will be in Bangkok next week .And will be going to Jupiter to off a guy for overnight ..

Can anyone here pls share what is the going rate for overnight with a guy from Jupiter. 

Thanks 

Guest Pay Wisely
On 9/21/2022 at 4:57 PM, Guest Davo said:

Will be in Bangkok next week .And will be going to Jupiter to off a guy for overnight ..

Can anyone here pls share what is the going rate for overnight with a guy from Jupiter. 

Thanks 

My guess is around 2,000 bahts

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.