Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Try to visit the sauna for their party event. After the party, most ppl would leave the place, but there were still a great number of guys hanging in the sauna till late night. I met a few Koreans, Vietnamese, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Taiwanese, local Thai, and a handful of Chinese. The dark maze area and rooms were filled with loud hard banging and moaning!

On 12/6/2022 at 5:37 PM, Jay Jay said:

Trip report BKK 4 December to 6 December 

Taywa massage - near Hua Mak Airport link station.  I found out about this massage shop while randomly browsing Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spa_taywa

I have always wanted to try it and today I finally did and boy was it worth it.

So this spa is not cheap 700 Baht for 1 hour, tip 1500 Baht for the guy, or

900 baht for 1.5 hours and 1800 Baht tip.

You also need to make an appointment online in Line before you come and get a Thai gay friend to prepay the 700 baht for you online.

The boys however are amazingly good looking with chiseled abs and look like local Thai models. Mainly they are University students from the nearby Ramkamgheang University. I picked TW02 and wow his massage was amazing and he looked better than his picture. Massage steps were really good and made you feel like you were in heaven and the way he played with your ass with his cock was so sensual.

His sex skill was also amazing. Let’s just say I was so satisfied despite of the steep pricing. Some of the boys here are on prep and they do it bare which was so surprising to me. Since I’m on prep also and just checked I went with the flow. 

Highly recommend if you have to time to take a train and then a motorcycle taxi to this location.

Taywa Massage & Spa
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VXq7WxFSNfxbkH91A?g_st=ic

So for me what makes a good gay massage a great one are three things:

1. Good massage skill

2. Good looking guy doing the massage 

3. Amazing happy ending(full service) service after the good massage

Taywa seems to hit all three points so I’m happy it recommended it to all you horny boys out there visiting BKK. 

Did any1 figure out how to best pay the 700 baht deposit on our own, without via local Thai friend? Maybe via Grab transfer etc?

On 12/24/2022 at 8:21 AM, Btmbtm1069 said:

Will be bkk & pattaya next week. Hope to try jay

Had one of my best massage experience in jomtien plaza, pattaya.

Sensual with proper strength. Massage skill definitely 11/10. And his impressive technique which surprising me😆

Too bad the boy go home leave when my second visit to this shop.😰

Guest Visit Bangkok
9 hours ago, Jp01 said:

Hey guys. I’ll be in BKK on solo travel from the 7th-9th. Looking for someone to explore the gay scene with. Just DM me. Cheers!

Hi. Any line or WeChat to contact you? Thank you. 

10 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

My trip report:

I visited Sauna mania and chakran for fun. I prefer sauna mania and had fun with hot guys from China and Philippines. In chakran, I had fun with a cute Malaysian.

I visited S’Sense Massage Suan Plu and Prime Massage. I prefer Prime Massage for their legit professional and skilled massage. Had a little bit unexpected naughty with the masseur but I understand this is not the norm there. So I'm just lucky haha

I stayed at Siam Stadium Hostel and stayed at their male-only dorm. Had fun with 2 other Chinese guys in the dorm bed late at night. But there were a few creepy guys everywhere there so I moved out after 1 night as I felt very uncomfortable with their stalking and staring gaze.

I visited S'sense @ suan plu before covid time. It's small shop. Price quite expensive. Skill average. 

I think their masseur mostly is straight

5 hours ago, Btmbtm1069 said:

I visited S'sense @ suan plu before covid time. It's small shop. Price quite expensive. Skill average. 

I think their masseur mostly is straight

Yes, expensive and with no skill. It's mostly just rubbing my skin with the massage oil. I don't recommend even though there are misleading good reviews on Google Maps.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

20 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

My trip report:

I visited Sauna mania and chakran for fun. I prefer sauna mania and had fun with hot guys from China and Philippines. In chakran, I had fun with a cute Malaysian.

I visited S’Sense Massage Suan Plu and Prime Massage. I prefer Prime Massage for their legit professional and skilled massage. Had a little bit unexpected naughty with the masseur but I understand this is not the norm there. So I'm just lucky haha

I stayed at Siam Stadium Hostel and stayed at their male-only dorm. Had fun with 2 other Chinese guys in the dorm bed late at night. But there were a few creepy guys everywhere there so I moved out after 1 night as I felt very uncomfortable with their stalking and staring gaze.

you must be a hot guy... everywhere also fun, even with masseur and dorm guys... 😮💥💪

I visited the Zen onsen on Friday evening, the place was indeed super packed.

In general I found it to be a gay sauna under the disguise of onsen concept, but it's overall the cleanest and most atas gay sauna in BKK. 

Crowd wise the time I visited it's 90% local twinks, very very few foreigners or hunks, so not really my cup of tea, although in the steam room it could be extremely happening and suddenly I could feel many hands touching me after entering. So if you prefer Thai twinks and clean environment,  it's highly recommended. But if you are into international hunky guys, you may get better luck at Sauna Mania.

Went to R3 sauna yest. They had a foam orgy party for about an hour where they hired a few guys to start fucking before the others are allowed in. kinda hot. just not a foam person so wasn't there for long once the foam starts haha.

mostly locals and seems to be by the same owner of Sauna Mania. guys generally seem to be toned, lean or slim. and maybe skew about 20s to 30s for most prob. For those who enjoy or (just wanna watch) ppl having fun in a big room, might wanna give it a try if they have it again. 

rooms are generally clean. just maybe slightly a bit off, not in the Silom area.

Edited by bondxXx

13 hours ago, bondxXx said:

Mostly locals and seems to be by the same owner of Sauna Mania. guys generally seem to be toned, lean or slim. and maybe skew about 20s to 30s for most prob. For those who enjoy or (just wanna watch) ppl having fun in a big room, might wanna give it a try if they have it again.  Rooms are generally clean. just maybe slightly a bit off, not in the Silom area.

Did you get in with the local price of 340 bh or did you pay the foreigner price 490 Bh?

We have confirmation from three different sources, two Asian and one angmoh that Prime on Silom Soi 5 DOES offer happy ending. You just have to request nicely from the cute muscle boy. 

These days, you will have to make reservation in person and pay in advance for appointment the next day. They are super busy during the holiday period and their phone is off the hook. 

Went to Zen Onsen earlier, they will ask your mobile for registration and I saw many “+65” numbers on the paper 😂 

Clean and chic premises and caters to mainly to local crowds. As stated above, many young twinks and all the fun is happening at the very small steam room. (Maybe one fifth of Singapore Yunomori Steam room size).

This is obviously a “gay friendly” establishment, but the crowds is very reserved, maybe Thais are naturally shy.

The upper level are spacious yet empty, perhaps the lightings are too bright for cruising.

I paid 450bt, however the crowds don’t appeals to me, so one visit is enough. 

On 1/4/2023 at 9:49 AM, TopChinese said:

We have confirmation from three different sources, two Asian and one angmoh that Prime on Silom Soi 5 DOES offer happy ending. You just have to request nicely from the cute muscle boy. 

These days, you will have to make reservation in person and pay in advance for appointment the next day. They are super busy during the holiday period and their phone is off the hook. 

I had 3 massages there and all of them were very professional and didn't do anything sensual. 

22 hours ago, justinlks said:

quick question. what is the e-pay we can use at bangkok ?

Promptpay. You can use your DBS, OCBC and UOB app to scan the QR code and pay directly to the merchant.

In practice, I can use my DBS Paylah to pay some merchants like supermarkets and shops which had dynamic QR codes. Not much luck when it comes to fixed (ie printed) QR codes.  

Edited by TopChinese

11 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Promptpay. You can use your DBS, OCBC and UOB app to scan the QR code and pay directly to the merchant.

In practice, I can use my DBS Paylah to pay some merchants like supermarkets and shops which had dynamic QR codes. Not much luck when it comes to fixed (ie printed) QR codes.  

Is the benefit to make epayment rather than cash? The bank exchange rate sucks. 

Check out this trending spot in Bangkok: Zen Onsen ♨ 

I'm a fan of onsen hopping in Japan, gay or straight. I mean the legit ones among mountains…lol. This newly-opened "onsen" in Bangkok really got me all excited! So for those new to the onsen, what can you expect? 

I visited in December on a Monday evening around 6 pm which was a normal workday in Bangkok, at that hour it was already quite packed. A friend tried to join me at 8 pm but he had to wait at reception as they ran out of lockers! At 450 THB per entry, it was not cheap for locals. I believe they are targeting a more exclusive clientele. The reception ladies spoke fluent English and registration was a breeze to my relief. Just has to show some form of identification and I provided a Thai contact number to sign up as a member. I was also told about the 1-for-1 promo, meaning I can visit the next day for free!

The procedure was the same as any chain onsen in Japan. You take off your shoes and keep them in dedicated shoe lockers. I was given a huge bag containing a Yukata robe and towels, and up I went to the level 2 changing room. At a glance, the customers seems to be mostly youthful and attractive-looking Thai males around their 20s to 30s. (older guys were around I'm sure..hehe) What a feast to the eyes! I quickly stripped naked and grabbed the small towel to head to the bath area downstairs.

After a bath, I started to explore the area. Most of the visible action happened within the steam room which was packed with little standing room...  like 30 over-naked guys fondling each other! Was too crowded for me so I proceeded to the warm soak pool which was way too cold for me! I then went up to change into Yukata to explore the other floors.

Level 3 was a huge lounge with a cafe counter and many sofa seats. They serve some delicious-looking drinks and you can also bring your mobile phone up here. 

Level 4 had some massage chairs you can use for free, and behind are partitioned rooms you can nap or do other stuff inside..lol.

Level 5 must be the "Cruising Zone" I guess, which had an outdoor maze and aircon rooms with floor mats, and people hanging around waiting to pair up for some hot action. 

The onsen was tastefully designed with Japanese pine wood aesthetics. Overall it was a pleasant and discreet ''gay sauna" experience, quite different from the hardcore saunas like Mania, R3 etc. Do visit this place if you are in Bangkok! (Before the China gay tourists invade this place...lol)

Guest Visitor
On 12/16/2022 at 12:10 PM, WesternSun said:

I want to introduce a new gay experience place. It's a gay hostel with a Thai name "Male Athlete Dormitory". The english name is Athlete Allure. It's a capsule hotel with shared rooms and bathroom. Pretty much like a capsule version of Taipei's GS Gay Hotel. People can walk around naked or in their underwear. Circle jerk happens in front of the capsule (depending on the braveness of the clienteles.) You'd book a capsule bed by calling their number or via Line app. It's a pretty unique experience of a safe semi-public sex if you are into that.

Sounds promising. Can't find any info oe stories online. @WesternSun What's the profile of the crowd there? 

On 12/16/2022 at 12:10 PM, WesternSun said:

I want to introduce a new gay experience place. It's a gay hostel with a Thai name "Male Athlete Dormitory". The english name is Athlete Allure. It's a capsule hotel with shared rooms and bathroom. Pretty much like a capsule version of Taipei's GS Gay Hotel. People can walk around naked or in their underwear. Circle jerk happens in front of the capsule (depending on the braveness of the clienteles.) You'd book a capsule bed by calling their number or via Line app. It's a pretty unique experience of a safe semi-public sex if you are into that.

Digging around in the internet, it seems their Line ID is athleteallure. 

I will certainly give this place a try the  next time I am in Bangkok.

For me sauna mania and R3 still the most fun experience, a lot of hunks but mostly the local Thai face just.. but their body building are really in good shape 

what I enjoy most was the extreme group fun in the maze and dark room 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.