Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 10/31/2022 at 12:31 PM, Jay Jay said:

The fun came very unexpectedly and the massuer initiated the entire event. I was not expecting anything and it just happened. I tipped him 300 Baht.

But we had fun again when I went another time.

sometimes I am just looking for a decent massage with no fun

wow, you are really experienced on this. i should check this topic before going there. :( guess have to make another trip to there.

On 7/1/2022 at 7:09 PM, tomcat said:

Report on The Natural massage - FIRST visit is a good sign!

Just 2 mins walk from The Quarter Silom, we were trying to get a late night massage at The Prime but was told all slots were booked for the day. We decided to get ones for tomorrow instead, and walked down the lane to see elsewhere.

We passed by Paradise, which I have some memory of. The interiors are like Muji, clean and beautiful, but the massage was always underwhelming. However, it did develop a bit more of a sleazy vibe over the 2 years of the pandemic, there was easily 10 boys outside in a pack at 9pm. We were kind of disturbed and decided to walk next door to The Natural.

I think it was called The Green many years ago? But it was the same placement and visuals. There were only 2 boys outside, and they waved us in casually. We got a 1.5 hour each. I did a pure thai massage while my friend did a mix of thai and oil.

The first mix-up was when they brought me to a similar room as my friend, and I was perplexed, as there was no massage clothes in the oil room. So we cleared that up and I was brought back downstairs. It was also during this time that I notice my masseur was swapped as well, as I was suddenly with a different boy - luckily this one did understand a bit English.

We started and in the first 5 mins, he had cracked my spine in 3 spots. The cracks were so nice, and a really good start. I was also kind of surprised, he started on my back, as usually I would start lying down and the first will be the feet. But no complaints as I was fully intent on enjoying my first real thai massage in 2 years!

For me, setting up chemistry is very important. And it has nothing to do with sex, but just courtesy. So I answered every question he had, and asked him a few as well. He chatted casually and confidently for a 25 year old. And in his first 3 months in Bangkok - not sure true or not. He shared other details, but I don't think it is nice to share without his consent.  As we got chatting, the usual took place. His massage was good, but he did not understand "strong" and "weak", so it was purely up to facial expressions. (more on this later). His pressure was good, and he did not use too much elbow and bone (Thank god!) - even when he did, he incorporated the signature rolling method, instead of jabbing and stabbing. 

Eventually, I was turned over. I had already resisted and won the hip compress like a pro. That is usually the killer move that renders guys weak. So he tried further, casually pressing "by accident", and I behaved well before melting into my massage and did get hard. 

Cupping my awakening dick head, he leaned in and said, "Special na?". I put a hand on his thigh and said, "Hah no, no but thank you." It was also my chance to touch him - and to test his boundaries. Some masseurs take it as an opening, and do allow my hand to rest further, but he actually picked it up and placed it back on the mattress. Ganasai, hahaha.

We did chat further, and by this time, he was fully aware of my hardon. And I was happily exhibiting it. I wore some super thin Uniqlo briefs, and he had to run his hands a few times to check whether I was even wearing underwear or not. He asked one more time, and just to entertain, I asked how much? He said 1K which I thought was okay, but I asked him what he would do for that price.

He smiled and motioned jerking, complete with an animated climax and "Very good, I do for you. Or sucking, (also) ok". Then I dropped the big question, "You gay?" and he said "Me, oh no no no. Me not gay". Then, "So why you want to suck me? You don't like this." I pointed at my cock cheekily.

We both laughed and left it at there. But all ice had been broken, and I did tell him that if he want to make more money from gay, he has to focus on the ass, not the dick. He did have a bit of a question mark before he got it, and then casually reached beneath my balls and fingered, "this one?". I just smiled and with a wink, said, Yup. It was like a whole new world opened to him, but he was not prepared for what it would entail, so he quietly worked on finishing the massage. But  I can still see his mind turning - what a cute boy!

We probably had a good 40 mins left, and he was in my fave position - working on my thigh, him sitting in between my legs. The gentle rocking of his body was excellent against my cock and balls, which was in waves of hardness and softness. I fell asleep but awoke when he changed to the other thigh. On the second thigh, he nestled himself in further into my crotch. And he hoisted my thigh up like it was nothing, so I was able to hug him fully with my legs. there is nothing like a strapping young men in between your legs - whether it was casual or seduction full on, I was happy to oblige.

Over the whole massage, he was masked - but I was not! I felt I was at a disadvantage, as he saw my face and expressions but for me, only his eyes and brows. He was cute enough, but now I was super intrigued haha!

I reminded myself to always have my mask on next time, both for safety and seduction!

Knowing he was nearing the end, he rocked my dick with his elbow for one more try - "Special na?" and I rejected him again  - he just sighed comically, but placed one whole arm on my chest, running it over my pecs. Grabbing a handful of chest, he said "Big". I cheekily asked, "Like girl one?" We both laughed, he was definitely a tit guy. I cherish these moments of casual affection and closeness. Between two guys that just met, there is nothing like new chemistry. It was dizzying.

I decided to test him a bit by mentioning my clicking left shoulder. Immediately, he dropped what he was doing, and assessed. There was indeed a clicking sound, and he clapped me on my back and asked me to sit up. I wondered what was going on when he threw the pillow to the side but then I knew.

Out of the many times I have ever been massaged, I probably got this 3 times only - the "Head-in-Lap". And all times, it was with hot masseurs with chemistry. The last time, it was with Mr Karn - a beefy Thai daddy, and he massaged me upside down, while I ate his nips. That ended with a meet outside the shop, where he banged my hole open, which kept me satisfied for a week lol. Let me just say....the "Head-in-Lap" is just next level. Happily, I placed my head in his lap. Gently nestling in, knowing fully I am on his cock now - the tables have turned.

From that position, he worked very well on the motion of my shoulder. He even successfully isolated the nerves along the neck that was pulled from it. He worked on it firmly, and I did do my dramatic piece by wincing and whimpering. At one point, I turned to my side, so my head was on his inner thigh, but my face was dead on his crotch. As he worked on my shoulder and neck, I nibbled his package. It smelled clean, but also of his scent. Soapish but underlayer of musk. And I knew he was also getting turned on having a guy under his control, writhing and moaning on his package.

After that period in heaven, he turned me back facing up. His package was hard underneath my skull. And I gave him a overhead hug, and said Thank you. I tested my shoulder - it did feel more raw and hot, but the click was actually gone! I said thank you again, and made a note to tip him well.

Everything done but with 10 mins left on the clock, he asked about what workouts I do. And I told him, I want to grow big breasts. His hands, which was already massaging the pecs, got more excited. And with a handful of pec each, he expertly flicked my nipples with two fingers. Damn, if he started like this at the beginning - gone case for me. I moaned, and did resist but his grip was hard. Being tit-raped, sure. Eventually, he let go of my tits, but I did flex more for him. And he worshipped them - both soft and full, and hard and activated. Once again, he did a "Ooh Big" and jiggled them with full hands. What an interesting guy, so into tits - even the feel is enough. I should charge him extra instead.

We were both hard at that point, which he noticed when he played my nipples. I admitted I like it a lot - but we already ran out of time. He sat me up, and did the remainder of the back and head and ended the massage. Some time back, I did ask his name and his routine. His name is Jay, and he works all days but Thursdays. As a courtesy, I asked him if I come back, he can massage me again? He said, "Yes!" with no pause, and suggested maybe I try oil massage with him.

Overall, it was a good massage. Definite 7.8/10 - Fun, relaxing, and titillating. He was not my usual type - I like older, daddy, gruff and rough. But a cute boy is still a cute boy. Jay was happy when I gave him an above rate tip, and when we exited, I gave him a deep wai, which showed my sincere gratefulness - he did fix my shoulder! As we are back in public, no hugs and touches, haha. He bowed back, just as deep and held the door.

As luck would have it, my friend hated his massage and was complaining the whole walk to get food. I was just listening but it did confirm my own insistence on building chemistry and rapport with the masseur no matter where. It is just a human thing, to want to be engaged properly, especially if you are the one paying for the massage. But in order to receive, one must first give and be open.

I just lent him a sympathetic ear, but my mind was already set on another massage with Jay. He liked my tits, he listens to my body and I already got his straight dick hard. The titillation continues!

Afterwards, just to quench my curiosity, I went over to their FB just to see if they had pics, and lo and behold, there was indeed. Here is Mr Jay, cute na?

285540415_489012933022962_95046256215660

I gotta look for Jay next time. Thank you for your great sharing! Going end Jan to early Feb. 

On 11/19/2022 at 11:06 AM, Laonanren said:

What will be the hotel price range in sing dollar you guys will stay in bkk?

My favourite Silom hotel has an entire suite at 50-70 SGD a night, with living room, bedroom, bathroom with bath tub and daily room service (not serviced apartment) and daily breakfast. The size of the room is around 55m square, 2x bigger than all the other hotel rooms.

Bandara Suites (another hotel i stayed in) has a hot tub pool (which I really liked) as well.

11 hours ago, jeong said:

My favourite Silom hotel has an entire suite at 50-70 SGD a night, with living room, bedroom, bathroom with bath tub and daily room service (not serviced apartment) and daily breakfast. The size of the room is around 55m square, 2x bigger than all the other hotel rooms.

Bandara Suites (another hotel i stayed in) has a hot tub pool (which I really liked) as well.

Care to share the name of this hotel at silom ? Thank you

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Thanks but why the need for such a big space , since it is just u alone?

wat ur prob. ppl like bigbig rm cannt izit, u v. kp, everything aso mus ask. of cos like big rm wat, oni u like tiny rm

4 hours ago, wql said:

Hi All. Will visit bkk in 3weeks.

Want to know which sauna still operate ?

Heaven still operate ? Any gay bar/club to recommend ?

Heaven is still operating.

Sauna Mania is in the same vicinity.

There is also Chakran, Krubb and 39 Underground to choose from.

On 11/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, wql said:

Hi All. Will visit bkk in 3weeks.

Want to know which sauna still operate ?

Heaven still operate ? Any gay bar/club to recommend 

Heaven’s crowd has significantly reduced post covid earlier this year, it may have picked up by now.

In the vicinity is Yunomori Onsen Sathorn, there are activities in the steam room and sauna but mixed crowd, be discreet.

Hi, sorry for repeated questions here in forum but

Do any of you have recommendation for hotel/hostel with cruisy crowd/steam room. Maybe same vibe like Hilton KL maybe? 😅

Hostel or backpackers recommendation are also welcome 😁 plan to travel next week from 1/12 till 5/12

There's a new spa with hot actions called Zen Onsen at BTS Ratchayothin. A lot of hot guys in the bath and actions occur in the steam room (mostly hand jobs and oral). There are resting area upstairs for more intimate sessions. Really recommended as it's the newest and hottest spot in Bangkok right now. Plus, the location is really convenient.

Hey guys. Im here in bangkok and manage to do a few things here.

Yunomori Onsen Spa
Price: 550 baht

It has amazing different bath. Each bath fits different purposes. I spent a lot of time in silk bath especially. The ambience are very zen and calming.
Visited around 12 noon. Not much people inside. And everyone was naked, and not shy 😜 managed to touch and grope few patrons. But as soon the peak hour starts and more people coming on, everyone started to cover their cock, and just looking around. And the end, it was really fun.

Chakran Sauna
Price: 500 baht (i think 🤔)
Arrived at 3.30 pm. Only few people were inside. The wooden locker was a bit old dated. The layout of the dark room was a bit too dark and confusing 😅 ive lost count how i stumbled at some small stairs there.
The jacuzzi at the rooftop was amazing, with view of city.
The patrons there mostly young people. And the vibes remind me of 'Otot-otot' in KL. Everyone was like just look but don't touch 😅 quite choosy. They tend to prefer local. I had a dick wanting to fuck me and he pull out after knowing im a visitor 🥲

But i did manage to have fun with an American guy and one local guy there. But considering i spent almost 4 -5 hours there, I would say, it's a total failure 🤣

Prime Massage
Price: 400 baht + tips
Went for a massage at night. Just walked in and get a slot. Heard rumour that the massage parlor is a proper place with no hanky panky, but there is occasions where light fun happens. I was planning to test it out.

But once i reached to the room, they provided me a pair of pyjamas. And stupid me just realized, i booked thai massage which doesn't require me to be naked at all 🤣

But the massage was fantastic. The masseuse twist and turn my body like no one else business. Hearing my body cracked here and there feels sooo good. I feel like my body feels so refresh after the massage finished. Highly recommended 👍

And that's all for Day 1.
Planning for food hunting today. And maybe visit other sauna 🤣 hoping will be much more lucky today

9 hours ago, WesternSun said:

There's a new spa with hot actions called Zen Onsen at BTS Ratchayothin. A lot of hot guys in the bath and actions occur in the steam room (mostly hand jobs and oral). There are resting area upstairs for more intimate sessions. Really recommended as it's the newest and hottest spot in Bangkok right now. Plus, the location is really convenient.

Hi, mind to share the price for entry?

3 minutes ago, WesternSun said:

It's like 450 Bath. If you go on Monday or Tuesday, you will get a free entrance for the next Monday or Tuesday. 

Thats cool, meaning that that if i going on Monday i will get free entrance again on the next tuesday same week or next week (Monday and Tuesday)

7 hours ago, Slash said:

Prime Massage
Price: 400 baht + tips
Went for a massage at night. Just walked in and get a slot. Heard rumour that the massage parlor is a proper place with no hanky panky, but there is occasions where light fun happens. I was planning to test it out.

But once i reached to the room, they provided me a pair of pyjamas. And stupid me just realized, i booked thai massage which doesn't require me to be naked at all 🤣

For those who may not be aware, Thai Massage usually have the patron change into Thai "pyjamas".  

It is the more expensive Oil Massage that the patron is usually naked - not the masseur though. 

36 minutes ago, Slash said:

Hey guys. Back again for another review:

Sauna Mania
Price: 290 baht
Went straight here at 6 pm after few people recommended me this place (after disastrous night in Chakran)

It was underwear night. And again, stupid me 😶 i did not wear my underwear yesterday. So end up going around naked with a small towel to cover my junk (like in onsen)

I was at Sauna Mania on a weekend and they charged me THB390.

The theme schedule at Sauna Mania is "Underwear" almost every day except for Tuesday (nude) and Thursday (large towel). 

On 12/2/2022 at 2:13 AM, WesternSun said:

Thanks for the info! Interesting, the opening hour is 4pm to 1am. An evening spa? It’s near Chatuchak market though. Will explore when I’m there.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.