Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

15 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Thanks for the info! Interesting, the opening hour is 4pm to 1am. An evening spa? It’s near Chatuchak market though. Will explore when I’m there.

Yeah, the place get busy around after office people get off work (6pm+) and stayed busy until 9-10pm. When I was there during a normal day night, the stream was packed - like skin to skin, if you spring a wood, it will rub everyone you need to walk past LOL.

If your schedule only permit afternoon visit, you should try 39 underground near BTS Sapan Kwai. It opens from noon and is the only sauna that is busy during day time. A lot of bi guys that take a short break from office for a quick fun or bi guys that have to get home to their families at a normal hours. A lot of local, very much less whites.

32 minutes ago, WesternSun said:

Yeah, the place get busy around after office people get off work (6pm+) and stayed busy until 9-10pm. When I was there during a normal day night, the stream was packed - like skin to skin, if you spring a wood, it will rub everyone you need to walk past LOL.

If your schedule only permit afternoon visit, you should try 39 underground near BTS Sapan Kwai. It opens from noon and is the only sauna that is busy during day time. A lot of bi guys that take a short break from office for a quick fun or bi guys that have to get home to their families at a normal hours. A lot of local, very much less whites.

Wow quite a bit of “insider’s” info 👍.  It will be quite embarrassing if it’s so packed till “skin to skin” 😅 …can’t really imagine that.  The photos on the fb of Zen Onsen look good, conducive and classy. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

7 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Wow quite a bit of “insider’s” info 👍.  It will be quite embarrassing if it’s so packed till “skin to skin” 😅 …can’t really imagine that.  The photos on the fb of Zen Onsen look good, conducive and classy. 

Zen Onsen is classy, but do note it is not exclusively gay - well, that's how it is sold - and there are men there who are straight/in denial.  But all is not lost.  Other than action in the steam room, there is, occasionally, some action in the shower too.  I can vouch for that.  😊😊

17 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Trip report BKK 4 December to 6 December 

Taywa massage - near Hua Mak Airport link station.  I found out about this massage shop while randomly browsing Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spa_taywa

I have always wanted to try it and today I finally did and boy was it worth it.

So this spa is not cheap 700 Baht for 1 hour, tip 1500 Baht for the guy, or

900 baht for 1.5 hours and 1800 Baht tip.

You also need to make an appointment online in Line before you come and get a Thai gay friend to prepay the 700 baht for you online.

The boys however are amazingly good looking with chiseled abs and look like local Thai models. Mainly they are University students from the nearby Ramkamgheang University. I picked TW02 and wow his massage was amazing and he looked better than his picture. Massage steps were really good and made you feel like you were in heaven and the way he played with your ass with his cock was so sensual.

His sex skill was also amazing. Let’s just say I was so satisfied despite of the steep pricing. Some of the boys here are on prep and they do it bare which was so surprising to me. Since I’m on prep also and just checked I went with the flow. 

Highly recommend if you have to time to take a train and then a motorcycle taxi to this location.

Taywa Massage & Spa
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VXq7WxFSNfxbkH91A?g_st=ic

So for me what makes a good gay massage a great one are three things:

1. Good massage skill

2. Good looking guy doing the massage 

3. Amazing happy ending(full service) service after the good massage

Taywa seems to hit all three points so I’m happy it recommended it to all you horny boys out there visiting BKK. 

Looks like a great place you found.

Some nice  bods and cocks😋

On 12/2/2022 at 9:12 AM, Slash said:

Hey guys. Im here in bangkok and manage to do a few things here.

Yunomori Onsen Spa
Price: 550 baht

It has amazing different bath. Each bath fits different purposes. I spent a lot of time in silk bath especially. The ambience are very zen and calming.
Visited around 12 noon. Not much people inside. And everyone was naked, and not shy 😜 managed to touch and grope few patrons. But as soon the peak hour starts and more people coming on, everyone started to cover their cock, and just looking around. And the end, it was really fun.

Chakran Sauna
Price: 500 baht (i think 🤔)
Arrived at 3.30 pm. Only few people were inside. The wooden locker was a bit old dated. The layout of the dark room was a bit too dark and confusing 😅 ive lost count how i stumbled at some small stairs there.
The jacuzzi at the rooftop was amazing, with view of city.
The patrons there mostly young people. And the vibes remind me of 'Otot-otot' in KL. Everyone was like just look but don't touch 😅 quite choosy. They tend to prefer local. I had a dick wanting to fuck me and he pull out after knowing im a visitor 🥲

But i did manage to have fun with an American guy and one local guy there. But considering i spent almost 4 -5 hours there, I would say, it's a total failure 🤣

Prime Massage
Price: 400 baht + tips
Went for a massage at night. Just walked in and get a slot. Heard rumour that the massage parlor is a proper place with no hanky panky, but there is occasions where light fun happens. I was planning to test it out.

But once i reached to the room, they provided me a pair of pyjamas. And stupid me just realized, i booked thai massage which doesn't require me to be naked at all 🤣

But the massage was fantastic. The masseuse twist and turn my body like no one else business. Hearing my body cracked here and there feels sooo good. I feel like my body feels so refresh after the massage finished. Highly recommended 👍

And that's all for Day 1.
Planning for food hunting today. And maybe visit other sauna 🤣 hoping will be much more lucky today

Thai massage also can fun de. You need to test water tho. One clue would be an ill fitting shorts.

Guest Exhibitionist
On 12/3/2022 at 12:29 PM, WesternSun said:

That's exactly the reason why it's packed. How not to have a hardon? The fun is to walk through a packed crowd and rub everybody, get grabbed on the cock and on the ass and rubbed.

Just need to know when is the Special events....LOL

Service Timetable
Every Day :: 03.00 pm - 02.00 am

Entry Fee For Every Day
Foreigners : 280 THB / Thai people 200 THB

Member Card : 1 point

Entry Fee For Special Events
Foreigners : 390 THB / Thai people 290 THB

Member Card : 2 points

On 12/3/2022 at 11:35 AM, yhtang said:

I was at Sauna Mania on a weekend and they charged me THB390.

The theme schedule at Sauna Mania is "Underwear" almost every day except for Tuesday (nude) and Thursday (large towel). 

On 12/3/2022 at 10:57 AM, Slash said:

The Naturals Massage
Price: 500 baht + tip ( 1 hour )
Planning to end the night with massage at Prime. But they are fully booked for the day 😶 I remember reading @tomcatreview about this place. So decided to give it a try 😃

And surprise2, the guy who invited me in, named Jay (the very same guy from the review 😳) he truly is good looking. Massage wise is so-so (to me) but still enjoyable. Had few little sensual touch from him but nothing obvious 😶 and my body is way too tired to react 😅 Asked me for 'special' quoted for extra 500 baht. Which i declined. He kind enough to let it be and continue massage till the end. Overall, its just a normal massage, and I don't think I would return again. I prefer going to Prime Massage definitely 😁

And that's all for day 2 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Glad my review helped - Jay good looking right? Good to know he is staying put at the same place. Easy for others to find haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

14 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

Just need to know when is the Special events....LOL

Service Timetable
Every Day :: 03.00 pm - 02.00 am

Entry Fee For Every Day
Foreigners : 280 THB / Thai people 200 THB

Member Card : 1 point

Entry Fee For Special Events
Foreigners : 390 THB / Thai people 290 THB

Member Card : 2 points

Thanks!  Now I know why I was charged THB390 when I went to Sauna Mania that day - they were preparing for some special event - I think it was shower sex or something, but I did not hang around long enough to witness it or participate.

On 12/3/2022 at 8:20 PM, yhtang said:

Zen Onsen is classy, but do note it is not exclusively gay - well, that's how it is sold - and there are men there who are straight/in denial.  But all is not lost.  Other than action in the steam room, there is, occasionally, some action in the shower too.  I can vouch for that.  😊😊

Is there massage services at Zen Onsen? Website does not mention. 

10 hours ago, tomcat said:

Glad my review helped - Jay good looking right? Good to know he is staying put at the same place. Easy for others to find haha

I had 90 minutes Thai massage with Jay. Strong massage, firm strength. He offered specials for Baht1k which I did not take and yet he continue to do the massage properly! Good attitude. 

5 hours ago, Darius said:

Is there massage services at Zen Onsen? Website does not mention. 

Not that I know of.  I checked out every floor of Zen Onsen, and I did not see any area or room that could be used for massage.  Since I could not see any area or room suitable for massage, I am quite sure such service is not available in Zen Onsen. 

I hope this helps.

I want to introduce a new gay experience place. It's a gay hostel with a Thai name "Male Athlete Dormitory". The english name is Athlete Allure. It's a capsule hotel with shared rooms and bathroom. Pretty much like a capsule version of Taipei's GS Gay Hotel. People can walk around naked or in their underwear. Circle jerk happens in front of the capsule (depending on the braveness of the clienteles.) You'd book a capsule bed by calling their number or via Line app. It's a pretty unique experience of a safe semi-public sex if you are into that.

2 hours ago, WesternSun said:

I want to introduce a new gay experience place. It's a gay hostel with a Thai name "Male Athlete Dormitory". The english name is Athlete Allure. It's a capsule hotel with shared rooms and bathroom. Pretty much like a capsule version of Taipei's GS Gay Hotel. People can walk around naked or in their underwear. Circle jerk happens in front of the capsule (depending on the braveness of the clienteles.) You'd book a capsule bed by calling their number or via Line app. It's a pretty unique experience of a safe semi-public sex if you are into that.

Thank you for the introduction to Athlete Allure.  It appears that the nearest MRT station to this hostel is Sutthisan.  I shall give it a try the next time I go to Bangkok.

Guest Visitor

Sharing my experience for the last two days.

I must say that as long as the stars are aligned, you can expect some happy ending at most massage places. It could also be that my body is in good shape, so that is a bonus.

Incident 1: Went to prime and got a guy. Average looking but good lean body. During the massage, I got a hardon. Towards the last 20min, I felt a tap tap on my…you know where. rejected his proposal as I was simply seeking a proper massage.

Incident 2: Decided to get a massage as I was tired walking around. Opt for oil massage. As the session proceeded, I felt that it was too soft, so I asked the masseur to go harder. About he massaged my butt area, his fingers were somehow brushing my balls and butt cheek a little too frequently. As I turned around, it continued. I did not reject him and eventually he tried to jerk me off, no tips asked! His looks and built resonated with me, but I did not want to let off. So I played with his instead. Long story short, he released instead of me and I gave him a 100 baht tip only (balance after paying for the oil massage). 

On 12/16/2022 at 12:10 PM, WesternSun said:

There isnt much info on this place. But sound interesting. 

Found out about Zen Onsen from this forum. Went yesterday, Tues night and omg, steam room had more than 10pax all the time. Nobody was shy. 3rd and 4th floor rooms so so. Almost 100% Thai guys. Super fun and in my opinion, I think this wins sauna mania. Sauna mania is dirty, if not for the hot guys, I think I wouldn’t go. Zen onsen is clean, new and bright. Good for ppl who wants to see who their fun buddy is. 

On 12/2/2022 at 3:39 AM, yhtang said:

For those who may not be aware, Thai Massage usually have the patron change into Thai "pyjamas".  

It is the more expensive Oil Massage that the patron is usually naked - not the masseur though. 

I went to 5 different massages (expensive ones) and i was surprised that they asked me to change my brief with their disposable one which was basically see-through fishnet underwear. I felt so exposed. 😂 Except the hotstone massage one which i was asked to take everything off. I was told “everything must go” 😆 

Guest Traveler

Explored the sanarom park area and found more than 10+ guys standing around. In terms of looks, they are your typical Thai. The only person who caught my eyes was a guy in his early thirties with boyish looks (7/10). Sadly, he is a “boy” (their term for top).

funny thing was, I walked around the area and some cars wind down their window thinking that I was one of the boys too.

On 12/15/2022 at 3:49 AM, tomcat said:

sharing Jay again from The Natural facebook, due to people messaging me. the old link expired or something idk. 

image.thumb.png.ee526a9b434109b708a6167f6e65553f.png

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Saranrom Park is not the safest place but if you are street smart, it can be exciting and can fulfill ones' fantasy as well. As long as all acts are consensual and no underages involves.

Stay safe and have fun.

yeah, while still in bangkok centre, the park is way out of the tourist paths. i would say be careful, exercise caution and dress appropriately (dont bring too many valuables, nothing flashy, fast to wear and run if needed haha)

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/22/2022 at 2:58 AM, Guest Gumby said:

I went to 5 different massages (expensive ones) and i was surprised that they asked me to change my brief with their disposable one which was basically see-through fishnet underwear. I felt so exposed. 😂 Except the hotstone massage one which i was asked to take everything off. I was told “everything must go” 😆 

Thanks for the details.  I suppose the higher end massage places have a different approach.

I have never had a hot stone massage before.  Can you please provide some details of the massage - other than being naked?  Many thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.