Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Hi all,

First of all, wan to thank all who have written stuffs here. Currently, in bangkok xploring on my own. :)

Will be returning on Wed. As a good will gesture to all who reads Blowing Wind, I will be bringing back to Sg, some of the compliementary latest Gay Guides. Anyone keen can msg me after Wed. :)

'The Chatuchak Weekend Market is where foreign visitors to Bangkok suffer the most thefts, according to the Tourist Police, who during the first eight months of the year received reports of 280 robbery cases throughout the metropolitan area.

Eighty-five cases were filed by tourists who visited the weekend market and reported that their bags or valuable objects had been stolen.

Seventy-six cases involved thefts at shopping malls and department stores, with MBK Centre being the most popular venue for thieves. Transport terminals and bus stations reported 50 cases, while 46 cases were reported at Pratunam Market and commercial nightlife areas on Silom Road.

The remaining cases were reported from tourists who visited China Town (11 cases), Sukhumvit Road (seven) and Suan Lum Night Bazaar (five).

Altogether, only five suspects have been arrested. Most of them are from neighbouring countries, according to Tourist Police commander Chuchart Suwannakom.

He added that the figures had been reported to Tourism and Sports Minister Suvit Yodmani on Wednesday.

Chuchart said the Tourist Police were working with police stations throughout the metropolitan area to help the victims. "The police and related agencies are warning tourists in three main languages - English, Chinese and Japanese - in particular at Chatuchak Weekend Market, in order to solve the problems," he said.

Suvit said the ministry was trying to take better care of tourists while trying to resolve the problems.

The ministry is also working more closely with agencies, including the Tourism Authority of Thailand, to provide information to visitors. The minister said it was not only local people turning to crime, but also many alien workers living in Thailand.

To solve the problem, the ministry has assigned the Tourist Assistance Centre - the unit assigned specifically to help tourists - to pay more attention to the problem.

"The ministry will give tourists more confidence while they are here," said Suvit.

The number of tourists will increase during the high season, so the authorities must be more alert to the issue, he added.

The Nation

I went during the weekdays, so no chance of going to Chatuchak. But I did frequent MBK quite a bit. I was a little more careful there than I was in Singapore. But never realised that there were crooks around.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

It's not only the tourists or foreigners who get targeted. One of my thai friends had his haversack which he was carrying behind his back slit, and his wallet taken. He wasn't aware of this until he wanted to pay for a drink at one of the stalls. He was so upset!

Another thai friend had his wallet lifted from the back of his jeans without him knowing or feeling it. That's how "professional" the theives can be.

For me, after hearing such stories from my thai friends, I always wear camouflage pants or bermudas to Chatuchak so that I can put my wallet and mobile phone in the side pockets which have zippers or buttons.

Guest travel savvy

I always put my wallet in my front pocket. Unless the theif is so good to cut a slit in my front pants without me knowing, then I should be quite safe. Anyway, I try not to put too much money in my wallet each day.

I stayed there during their soft opening at CNY. Love the modern design and the buffet. The infinity pool looks out to the National Stadium, you can actually see the football matches in your speedos! It is a 5 min walk to MBK the Skytrain station and the Tesco/Lotus up the road. Lots of gay couples from HK/Taiwan.

The stone floors are not very comfortable for f**king tho.

Highly recommended.

Sorry, Panda, I cant help you much with regards to bkk hotels. I always go back to the same hotels- Arnoma or Asia, depending on duration of holiday and budget.

But Siam@Siam seems to be a very good hotel, according to the raves and thumbs-up reviews from some of the guests at TripAdvisor which gave it 4half stars out of five. Here are some of the past guests' comments:

One guest from Hong Kong has this to say:

-'Amazing hotel, will stay at it next time.

1. Good services and friendly waiter and waitress.

2. 2 min from BTS and 3 min to Tesco Lotus.

3. THB 50 taxi fare to China Town for good and reasonable priced seafood.

4. Clean room, bathroom and towels.

5. Good food both for free breakfasts with great variety of fresh fruits and lunch buffet just THB 299++ for good quality dishes.

6. Beautiful swimming pool with jacuzzi.

7. Good view to National Stadium and BKK city.'

Another guest from Melbourne said:

'Loved this hotel! It didn't feel like your bland-but-pleasant big chain hotel - the decor is pretty dramatic and the facilities are gorgeous - it was much more individual. The room had polished concrete and darker decorating tones, but during the day it was still nice and bright and we had a good view of the stadium across the road. We didn't hear a peep from adjoining rooms and the staff were professional and quite lovely - always opening the door for us, helping us with taxi's, holding our bags etc. There was a gorgeous infinity pool that looks out over Bangkok and it was getting quite a bit of use when we stayed - unfortunately we had no time to use it though. The people in it looked like they were enjoying it. The only complaint was the breakfast - which was in a really nice restaurant on the ground floor and had a great selection of fruit, pastries, an egg station and cooked food like bacon, hash browns, dim sum etc - but this food was really quite cold. Almost stone cold, actually. Hopefully it was just a glitch on the day. Everything else was perfect. We were in Bangkok to shop and this was a fantastic location for it - a 5 minute walk from MBK, the Discovery Centre, Paragon etc. and a few minutes in the opposite direction to grab a few things at Tesco Lotus (which opens at 9 by the way - and there's a Boots and Watsons pharmacy in that complex if you want to kill some time before the shopping centres open around 11). I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone in Bangkok, particularly shoppers and for business.'

For fuller reviews, please go to http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews...pa-Bangkok.html

I heard some spooky stories about Asia Hotel...Is that some rumour about Asia Hotel ?

Aiyo, Relfection. I've stayed there countless time and I tell you, the only ghost I saw is my disheveled reflection in the morning when my ghostly face stared back at me. :D

Anyway, Panda, I think you will have a good time there. Esp at the 'gorgeous infinity pool that looks out over Bangkok '. Hope you are going with someone special. Then you can sip tequilla by the poolside and if situation permits, make love in the pool. But please make sure no kids are around first. :D

I like BKK very much. it's not because of the go-go bars and night life, it's the things that are relatively cheap. there are lots of nice foods too.

but i did not visit these sauna/massage(my 3 days there with my bf were not enough to visit other places...)

Lonely.. no wonder you were lonely in BKK. The Ambassador is right smack in the middle of pussy heaven. No decent gay guy can walk through without being converted into carpet lickers.

In BKK, people don't care if you want dick or pussy. Just don't be too blatant about it. No one wants to see you make out in public (unless you're in a gay sauna). If you really want to show off your small Sinkie cock, best to save it for Underground 39/Sauna Mania.

Lonely.. no wonder you were lonely in BKK. The Ambassador is right smack in the middle of pussy heaven. No decent gay guy can walk through without being converted into carpet lickers.

In BKK, people don't care if you want dick or pussy. Just don't be too blatant about it. No one wants to see you make out in public (unless you're in a gay sauna). If you really want to show off your small Sinkie cock, best to save it for Underground 39/Sauna Mania.

lol, i did not know there are straight joints there. I tot hero and albury is around there.

But TC, as for your second part of your post, you lost me. I thought we are talking about accomodations.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

I once had a Thai massage in a mix parlour along Siam road. Upstairs the rooms were partitioned.

Half way through, this young boy place my hands to his crotch to feel his harden cock. When I responded, he then lean forward to deep kiss me. He touched my cock and then started masturbating himself until he cum all over my body. he did not give me any happy ending. Only he has the happy ending.

I think this is quite unusual. I do not know what to think. Why he did that? Usually the masseur doesn't cum, only the client. In my case, it is the opposite.

Was he expecting a bigger tip from me?

Or was he attracted to me?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

but is this for happy ending only? Or more?!!  :unsure:

Yes, tipping is compulsory in some, if not most, massage palour but the exact amount varies. The top end one will 'advice' on nothing less than 1000bhts (for others, the papasan might insist on 600 bhts). For that kind of money, you can expect a happy ending :D ah.... what more than a happy ending are you looking for, nd5275?

Its too commercial. I refuse to equate a blow job with S$75 (Bh 1500). Why pay when there are plenty of nice guys who will do it for free. If you want a proper massage, go to Chakran... and get one of the boys to do you. And give them a small tip before you move on to meet all the other sexy Thai patrons who will fxxk you for free.

Want good massage, go to a spa. Want good sex, go to the sauna. Don't mix both.

Am new to this, but what kind of services does tipping include? I know some of the massage places ask for compulsory tips, but is this for happy ending only? Or more?!! :unsure:

tips is a must whether extra or no extra, that's the boy's earning.

Another interesting article on 'Brand-new Bangkok' in today's Sunday Times

An excerpt:

'The first impressions of Bangkok are usually of a city full of hustle and bustle, ancient temples, electrifying night life, massage palours, night markets and the singsong speech pattern of the local folks. As time goes by, you realise that this city has another side to it- one filled with boutique hotels, state-of-the-art spas and quaint restaurants.

Medical Spas- They are a growing trend in Bangkok, offering consultations by accredited physicians and a gamut of spa services in beautiful, modern and relaxing environments.

S MEDICAL SPA: Cosy and chic, the centre embraces an 'Art & Science' approach to rejuvenation, blending Eastern traditional healing with Western science. Yo can opt for anit-ageing procedures, aqua acupressure massages, ayurvedie treatments and colon hydrotherapy. The spa also has a hydro-jacuzzi, cold plunge pool and foot massage pool. Its Spa Cuisine Restaurant service serces organic food. Hour-long massage treatments starts from 2,000haht. Located at 2/2 Phakdi Building, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok

Tria Integretive Wellness- Barely 6 months old, Tria, affiliated witht he neighbouring Piyavate Hospital, wows with its moddern simplicity, natural light form floor-to-ceiling windows and its sheer size. Signing up for any one treatment allows you to use all the facilities for the entire day. And there' s plenty to indulge in, from yoga classes to a state-of-the-art gym to a rooftop pool. The wide range of treatments include red-rice wrap, fitness index testing and pre-natal massage. But I was contented to while away one hour sampling the Exclusively Yours massage which was a blend of various techniques. Hour-long massage treatment start from 1.700 haht.. Located at 998 Rimklongsamen Road, Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok'

Shopping- It is of course a very reason why Singaporeans continue to pour into Bangkok. Just tell the driver to take you pronto to Playground, Paragon or whichever mall is good for your retail therapy.

KING POWER COMPLEX- You cant miss the impressive glass-dome structure as you approach the new King Power Complex. Luxury stores on the entire second floor will make even the most brand-conscious shoppers dizzy. The complex houses duty-free shopping for Thai crafts, liquors, cosmetics, branded apparel and jewellery. I walked around watching excited tourists behaving like kids in a candy store. I had an excellent dinner for 600 baht at Ramayana Restaurant of the third floo. I was entertained by a traditional puppet show as I filled my plate with evertything from Japanese seaweed to Thai curry. Located at Rangnam Road, Phayathai, Ratchatewi, Bangkok.

CENTRAL WORLD SHOPPING COMPLEX- Renovated and reopended in May, this super-sized mall is the largest in South-east Asia. Byt the time I was done traipsing around half the mall, I was exhausted. Central World catches the eye with a few unique stores. Zen, a trendy Asian megastore, offers an eclectic mix of products and even has a dog spa. I had tom-yam soup at its in-house Food Loft which had a Marche-like concept. Other interesing stores worth checking out include Manga, Fly Now iii and Q Concept Store. With over 500 shops, 50 restaurants and two cineplexes, the mall is guaranteed to give your legs, and wallet, a workout. Located at Ratchadamri Road, Patumwan, Bangkok' Sunday Times

I enjoyed A-qua this weekend (11/5 Soi Sathorn 9, South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120). They have nice facilities and a wide selection of hunky guys from different parts of thailand. Very popular with the HK/Taiwanese crowd.. the mamasan even spoke chinese with me!

Was there on Saturday with my BF who was a virgin to Thai massage. We picked two very hunky guys for a 2 hour orgy massage. Masculine Isaan for him while I selected a sexy Thai-chinese. We went into this huge private suite with a jacuzzi in the middle and a lounge area. It was so relaxing having our massages across the room from each other. The massages were good and firm.

After a hour or so, I could see my BF across the room getting very excited by the naked muscular Isaan guy. When the Issan boy worked on his ass, my BF couldn't take it anymore and begged his boy to put his finger inside him. At the same time, my masseuse popped my cock in his mouth and started sucking away. The Issan boy and I ended up taking turns fxxking my BF and the Thai-chin guy... at one time, my BF and the Thai-chin btm was 69ing while we were fxxking them from each end. It was also very refreshing getting sucked off in the jacuzzi while sucking my bf sitting at the edge of the pool.

It was a good way to spend the evening. Total bill was 5,000 for a 2.5 hour session incl tip but it was money well spent. We left the sauna very light-headed and happy tho my bf's ass was a bit sore from the Issan thick cock. Highly recommended for more open minded couples.. :D:D

CENTRAL WORLD SHOPPING COMPLEX- Renovated and reopended in May, this super-sized mall is the largest in South-east Asia. Byt the time I was done traipsing around half the mall, I was exhausted. Central World catches the eye with a few unique stores. Zen, a trendy Asian megastore, offers an eclectic mix of products and even has a dog spa. I had tom-yam soup at its in-house Food Loft which had a Marche-like concept. Other interesing stores worth checking out include Manga, Fly Now iii and Q Concept Store. With over 500 shops, 50 restaurants and two cineplexes, the mall is guaranteed to give your legs, and wallet, a workout. Located at Ratchadamri Road, Patumwan, Bangkok' Sunday Times

What they didn't say was that CentralWorld was also VERY cruisy. So many HK/Thai couples shopping together at the boutiques. Last weekend, we sat down at a cafe to rest our feet and was almost invited by this very hunky pair of guys (from Taiwan/HK probably) to join us at the next table! My BF also kana cruised by a very cute Thai boy at the toliet near Zen on the 3rd floor!

Yes you have the option of hiring two masseuse for "4 hand massage". Very sexy too and totally worth it if you just want to be pampered by two hunky muscular guys of your choice.

We gave them 2500 as tip because they were just so good at what they did. None of the usual bullshit about "me top only".. "me no like sucking cock". The rest was for the deluxe suite rental and the 2 hour massage.

Now I think I know part of the reason why there is a drop in the service at the airport- less smile, often sullen faces and indifferent service staff who now rarely greet you with the usual Thai hospitality. In yesterday ST's report-

' Thailand's Deputy Transport Minister has descirbed the working conditiions fo immigration officers at Suvarnabhumi airport as "unbelievable." Mr Sansern was referring to officers resting in sleeping bags placed in a line on the floor. He was later told that this was their makeshift "relaxation room", the Bangkok Post reported. Immigration officers who work the night shift rest or get sleep while waiting for arriving passengers. But the airport does not provide any area for them to take a break, so they end up lying on the ground. "I cant beleive the airport has no place for the immigratiion section. There are no work desks nor rest space. There is nothing at all." the newspaper quoted immigration police officer Kamika as saying. They were all crowded into a smaill working area, he said. "We've also encountered an air problem, ventilation is bad." ST

Well, I hope the welfare of these officers will be taken care of soon. It's not nice to come face to face with an unhappy officer on duty.

Another useful article for 'first-timer' to Bangkok and what you can do on a day-trip to Bangkok.

"ONE night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble," so the Murray Head song goes.

But leave before the tough guys tumble, before the neon-lit bars of Patpong, Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy get into full swing and a day trip to the Thai capital can actually revitalise the mind, body and soul.

With budget airfares as low as $10 one way, Singaporeans can now afford to fly north for a phad thai breakfast and be home in time for a prata supper. In between, they can get a Thai massage, cruise down the Chao Phraya, pick up some new togs or even catch a movie at one of the most luxurious cinemas in the world

hey ED, i read this article on my flight to Bkk on thursday! :D

Man! The weather in Bkk for the past 3 days were amazing i.e. cloudy, breezy (though kinda dusty)... barely much sun. So shiok to be walking the trips without feeling sweaty.

Stayed at the Siam@Siam and it's quite near to MBK. Generally it's a nice hotel, dim and rustic deco, but can see they receycled alot of old metal stuff.

Exchange rate: SGD1 = THB 22.83 :thumb:

Koh Samui, I need u...

Wow, the exchange rate so good ah. Must check the rate and compare. To see if what people are saying is right all along- that it's better to change your currency there.

So, Panda, you back already? What do you mean Siam@Siam 'receycled alot of old metal stuff?' Isnt it strange to walk around BKK with all the breeze about? :D Did you try any massage this time around?

Good FX? this time last year, we were getting 24 bh to the dollar!

Siam@Siam is into the whole metalic industrial look. Should be ok if Panda didn't get banged against the steel bedframes. Panda.. did you stay club floor? A friend of mine was SOOO pissed that they limit free drinks at happy hour to only 2 per pax.

Hey ED, exchange rate wise, i think it's a little better to change in bkk. I also not very sure, only my friend was keeping a lookout. As i work in a financial institution, my rate is already 22.83 before i left for bkk... :D

Yah, it seems strange to have breeze in bkk. But it's just dusty wind. haha...

Nay, this trip was more shopping-oriented, less massage... though i only bought a pair of slippers and a sofa stool... But i still go to the ever-reliable BodyTune for my foot and shoulder massage... Went with bf, so cannot go to Albury, Arena etc... :unsure:

Koh Samui, I need u...

Guest Hairaiser

Just for your info,

The best money exchange is in Pratunam - Superich (Thailand).

The exchange rate (SGD-Dollars) quoted today is 23.00, one of the highest since the past few month, so it is a good time to travel now.

Have a enjoyable trip for those r travelling this period...

:P:P:P

Was watching the travel show on ch8 last night where Mark Lee and Jeff got to practise their quite-good thai with the the local people in Bkk. Was surprised to learn that there is a big wholesale food center just opp Chatuchak market selling all kinds of food. Mark and Jeff bought one big packet of roast pork or something for just 150 bahts. They also went to the floating market. I have never been to there before. :D It looks really interesting.

If you're ever back in that wholesale market, check out this little Isaan hole in the wall at the back which has fantastic local food. Lunch for 4 came up to 210 bh in total. There is also an MRT entrance right at the market. Very yummy..

4. Black Magic ( Kon Thau )

Can DOM or anyone Elaborate on this? Added: is there really black magic in Thai? i heard stories...yet, any personal encounter/s?

Sry, DOM didnt realise that THIS is actually ur virgin post in Travellers corner.

You dont like Taiwan, u dont like Thailand (i supposed).

Just curious. but, How abt Hawaii?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.