Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Guest_wind

I prefer to stay outside the shopping belt to avoid the Singaporean crowd and will normally stay at Saphan Kwan/Pradiphat area but may consider china town area due to GSM

Staying 'outside the shopping belt' esp in Chinatown area has got its pros and cons. More cons really. The traffic along Chinatown area is notoriously chaotic. Unless you plan to visit GSM everyday and like all things Chinese (chinese food, medicine...), staying in Chinatown area can bring on many headaches. Travelling to the central part of Bangkok from there is quite inconvenience (unless you want to be stuck in the traffic in the cab). The MRT is quite a distance away so taxi or tuk tuk are the only possible alternative route of transport. There's no getting away from the tourists- not even in Chinatown area. :D You are bound to rub shoulders with fellow Sporean there also.

Guest chen_ling

I will be going to BKK alone on 30 July to 01 Aug

Everytime I go there I stay in Chinatown and travelling around to anywhere was not a problem...

At nite if i want to go PatPong it takes only abt 10 mins by taxi cost abt Sing $2.00

If I want to go MBK i take their public bus also quite fast - no problem - its abt Sing $0.30 cents (non aircon)......air-con abt Sing $0.80 cents......

wow, chen_ling you even more adventurous than me. Been to BK many times but never dare try to take their buses yet. But even than, dont you agree that there isnt much to do around your hotel except dining at street side stalls in the evenings. Getting to the MRT from either Princess or White Orchid can be quite a hassle. Well, to each his own. :D

Guest chen_ling
Buses are fun? Cant read or speak Thai leh, except 'pan'. How to know what bus go where, and how much to pay? Most buses look very squeezy with too many people on board. Me shy.  :D   And buses must drop passengers at various stops. On holiday, I like to take it easier a bit.  :D

Just ask the hotel guys which bus goes to the destination u want ... their bus fare is only one fare no matter how far or how near you go .... u use a 20 baht to pay and u will get ur change......

So far there was no rush for me whilst i was there ....

like you say to each his own style lol.....

cheers.....

Guest Guest_wind

It is faster and cheaper to travel from MBK to china town by air con bus.(14 baht) was it nos 7 or 37? you may check with the BTS station master.

Hotel at Pradiphat is cheaper(from 600 to 1000 baht) but like ED say you need to spend more on taxi otherwise use BTS and buy a 10 or 15 trips card.

Anyone confirm going? We can arrange to meet in Bkk.

Guest chen_ling
But some buses got aircon. Many like dont have. I hate to get all hot and sweaty (but no action).  :D

Anyone stayed in White Orchid or Empress before? White Orchid looks like a 3-star hotel- quite shabby. Empress is a little grander and nearer to GSM also.

I always stay in White Orchid when in BKK ..... I happen to know the Manager there and they give me the room (spacious n clean) with glass window overlooking the surrounding area .... breakfast also inclusive and price reasonable...

Afterall go there only few days and a reasonably comfortable place to sleep should be good enough ...... ok with me ... that's my opinion only....

Buses are fun? Cant read or speak Thai leh, except 'pan'. How to know what bus go where, and how much to pay? Most buses look very squeezy with too many people on board. Me shy. :D And buses must drop passengers at various stops. On holiday, I like to take it easier a bit. :D

I also never tried taking bus but I saw a link on Microbus and its route. I think take BTS and MRT are much easier as the info also written in English.

http://www.bangkokbob.net/microbus_routes.htm

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

It rained last night in Bangkok which came as a surprise to me as it hardly rains in BKK (at least not when I'm around :D ) and certainly not in the evening. Slight drizzle as the rains trickled down the little tent as I sat eating a hot piping delicious bowl of beef ball noodle by the streetstall. Only 300 bhts but so delicious.

It's always good to return to BKK. First tip when you arrive at the immigration clearance counter. Dont just queue up blindly at the line. Scan your eyes and look out for counter man by two staff. Some counters have only one immigration officer working so it's double waiting time for you.

This time around I stay in Asia Hotel. I would love to stay in Arnoma but the saving of almost $250 is almost too good to resist. Some more with the baht going berserk, that extra saving would come in handy. One hardly stay in the room anyway, as long got clean towel, hot bath, satellite tv, free breadfast and good location- it should be good enough for me. Hurray, the rooms in Asia Hotel are now fitted with electronic locks. Meaning no more hugh cumbersome metal key (which you can double up as a weapon :D ) to bring around- now you just need a small hotel card to access your room. Other than that, everything is same same. The hotel gym is as unwelcoming as ever, breadfast is so-so, the hotel service is generally lukewarm but I suppose you get what you pay.

Got lucky at a sauna last night and generally the Thai guys are just friendlier and more well-endowed anyway. Will be visiting Marblehouse at Silom (recommended by WA) to see if it is any good. Need a real good massage to ease away months of tension. :D

Will be visiting Marblehouse at Silom (recommended by WA) to see if it is any good. Need a real good massage to ease away months of tension. :D

Wow, ED is now in Bkk? Have a lot fun then, have a lot good food and try the 'Soontra' drink Lemon Grass mixed with Pandan, very refreshing :thumb:

Don't 'murder' me if the Marble Hse is not to your liking :unsure: Hahaha :D

Aiyo, WA, I cant find the Marble House massage place at Siam Square leh. I follow the map and cant find the place. Next to Hard Rock Cafe got only Orienta Princess spa, Pizza Company and Swedsen and even a small police post but no Marble House. I even ventured out to the back street and asked that rather chubby and cute security guard at British Council but he said no Marble House. But thank god, near Asia Hotel got great small massage place- only 200 for an hour foot-massage. Nice.

July is a great time to be in BKK. The weather is cooler (sporadic light rain throughout the day), sales are popping up everywhere in most shopping malls and even got Bkk Film Festival happening at Central Cinema. Went up and take a look- lots of interesting arty show but only one sold out (a Thai film called Me & Myself). I watched HarryPotter yesterday at Siam Paragon. My god, their cinema can put ours to shame-so opulent. It's really a grand cinema experience and the seats are so big and comfty. Been having a great time here, eating and dining and bonking like mad. :D

Aiyo, WA, I cant find the Marble House massage place at Siam Square leh. I follow the map and cant find the place. Next to Hard Rock Cafe got only Orienta Princess spa, Pizza Company and Swedsen and even a small police post but no Marble House. I even ventured out to the back street and asked that rather chubby and cute security guard at British Council but he said no Marble House. But thank god, near Asia Hotel got great small massage place- only 200 for an hour foot-massage. Nice.

Alamak ED, just checked Marble House web, there is no changes on their address lah.

http://www.marblehousespa.com/marbel_spa_contact_us.php#

I know the small foot reflexology next to Asia Hotel quite good, as far as I know they have only 1 guy doing the foot reflexology and he quite good and did the hard foot massage. I did a few times there if I stayed in Asia Hotel.

I watched HarryPotter yesterday at Siam Paragon. My god, their cinema can put ours to shame-so opulent. It's really a grand cinema experience and the seats are so big and comfty.

You are right, we always thought that we are no 1 and best in everything but once you visit Bangkok or other Asian cities, we might find that "certain things" they are more advance and better facility than us :unsure:

Did you check out the massage chairs at Siam Paragon gold class?A good bargain at 650bh. Alcohol is cheap too.

How's Marble House these days? I remember having a good time with the blind masseurs in the branch in Surawong.

Hmm...I was having a good hotel breadfast buffet in BKK yesterday, today I had a plate of meehoon. What a difference a day makes :D Afterall, it was a great holiday for me this time around. Maybe because it's July- as I mentioned before, things are really happening there (sales and all), the weather is really cooler (even in the day). My stomach is still a little upset from the tomyam soup which I had twice yesterday. The one at Yum Saap was really spicy with loads of seafood. The one at the thai airport is only so-so.

Actually, I am not really a keen fan of Thai massage- too painful for me. I prefer the soothing relaxing strokes of Swedish massage more. As I gave up looking for Marblehouse at Siam Square, I had my first foot massage at a shop just adjacent to Asia Hotel where I stayed (there are many around the vicinity). It was a great relaxing massage (I prefer just the foot to whole body massage) for only 200 bhts. The other 'proper' massage I had was also around Asia Hotel (a shophouse nearer to Discovery Center). About 350bhts for a 2 hour full-body massage- god, that was painful- a torture. The next day I got aches all over my body- that small petite lady masseur got really strong 'men's fingers'. :D I really dont know any place with stocky male massuer (most outlets would have just ladies with the odd one or two guys in the palour).

One of the best place for fine dining is located on the 5th and 6th of Central World. Many, many Japanese restauarants like Fuji, Kobune, Sakura, Sushi Kabuki and the most popular one of all (not necessarily the best), Shabu Shi by Oighi. I think WA had been there before. Always got long queue (even at 4.00pm yesterday). Maybe because it's cheap- 219 bhts for a buffet meal which you have to consume within 1hr 15min. Beyond that, its extra charge of 20bhts per dish. I didnt try it as it was pretty crowded but I did see people enjoying their food. Curious to see a hotpot on each table. My advise- skip your breadfast and head there at 11pm for your Japanese treat! :D

Also, other interesting restaurants like Din Dai Fung, Alca, Yum Cha, Shanghai, Yum Tum, etc...

When in BKK, try to visit Swendsen at least once. Good value for money. They had a 59 bhts promotion for their tall ice-cream cocotions last week and yesterday a new promotion of 69 bhts ice-cream fondue special. Really worth it!

Been to two 'special' massage joints this time. Vclub, my favourite, has got its usual stable of good-looking hunks all 'got big cocks' according to the mamasan. The tall guy I choose didnt disappoint- fabulous body and great skills.

However, the next one is a disappointment. On my last day afternoon, I decided to head to Silom Plaza- it houses two popular massage haunts- Arena and His Massage. I didnt have a good impression in the past of these places and only bother to visit because they open early at 1pm. I went into Arena first and almost felt like coming out of there fast after seeing their boys. Mostly young normal-looking youngish guy, twink I suppose, none of them got a body that will elicit admiration. I quickly make a hasty retreat after viewing- the mamasan not so happy but who cares. Proceeding futher the same floor, His Massage, has got only marginally better boys but also nothing to shout about. If I got extra time, I would have gone off too to look for something better. But, alas, time is not on my side. Only one boy attracted me and off we went to the room. Passable massage, ok skill and ok ending. I did make a point never to visit any massage place in the afternoon- the boys available are normally not up to standard. Go after 6pm and do your homework about which place offers the best deal.

Been to two 'special' massage joints this time. Vclub, my favourite, has got its usual stable of good-looking hunks all 'got big cocks' according to the mamasan. The tall guy I choose didnt dissapoint- fabulous body and great skills.

Thanks ED for the latest update :thumb:

Sorry cant help you with 39 underground sauna. I can never find it!!! Me very bad very location- though with map still cant find. So end up at Farose which is further down at Pradiphat Soi 19. Very run-down place but it's one of the very few places that operates until 6am in the morning daily. Try to go on Fri or Sat evening- more young crowd than anything (similiar youngish crowd as 39 I was told) and these people are quite wild. If you can stand the condition of the place that is. Naked floors on two levels. Uncle chasers should avoid these two places. :D

Guest Guest

Hi ED,

The place is opposite (across the road) the hospital beside a old theater. I manage to locate it but it was closed (noon time )before I go to the weekend market. It should be the 1st or 2nd lane on the right after you alight from Saphan Kwai BTS opposite the hospital. Well if you can find , please help to check out the place.

Thanks

got any place which have mature stocky masseurs ? pls recommend

For clean traditional massage, you might try Healthland Salon, they do have a few masseurs in 40s (give them a call to book), other than Healthland all other gay massage salons only young masseurs as they are mostly in better demand especially for the 'extra service" :P

Guest massage i like

Healthland is like a factory leh. Many people, always fully booked there. Can call and book for mature massuers but you must book special private room if you do not want to be massage in a common massage area separated only a curtain. Somemore, their outlets are very centralised. So look up the map before you go there.

Guest Guest

They don't call Bangcock for nothing. Nowadays Bangkok people are like Hong Kong, if money anything also can. Some more who call male massage if he not gay? Straight men cannot stand another smelly man massage them.

I also try the clean massage places. Men women also never mind. But a few times see handsome men then cannot help myself, They give robe, I purposely take out my underwear. Then you know the robe so easy to open. Some more when they massage close to down there, I purposely open my legs and bend my knees.

Like that he blind one also can see my hole and no need to tell you a btm hole is like that type. So far free fxxk and tips always get me service down there one. Only sometime they tell me very strict then I give hotel number they later come.

That is why I also like go Bangkok, so easy to get sex one. And also so many ways and so many men sure can find some nice ones I like, if not go look some more sure can find.

Also there are more bi or straight working men. Wonder why? I don't know thai to ask them they straight or married ones. I don't care. I still think straight cock cannot stand even if they want money.See a few who cannot mean cannot stand like that I give 50B tell them go off.

Guest whats up

yes, how true. I also kena straight masseur who cannot stand no matter how hard or long you suck. after a while, you feel quite turn-off, even cheated. so if you go for extra massage place , always make a point to ask if they are straight or not. most of them super handsome but straight as arrow, no use.

Guest Guest
yes, how true. I also kena straight masseur who cannot stand no matter how hard or long you suck. after a while, you feel quite turn-off, even cheated. so if you go for extra massage place , always make a point to ask if they are straight or not. most of them super handsome but straight as arrow, no use.

Most of the working class Thais live by a paltry sum of not more than 5000B (or less) per month. They can do that due to the lower cost of living but that also means they have very little luxuries. Work is hard to come by and most of them leave the countryside or come from poor families, or they just don't have a good education to get other better job. Most of them are afraid of offending the customer, and you should quickly back off when you sense a bit is amiss.

So, while you may not be aware that you inadvertently took advantage of the situation, please be sympathetic. Just think if you yourself had no choice but to endure groping by a member of the opposite sex because you don't want to lose your job. They can only suffer quietly...

Maybe that masseur was gay but didn't get aroused because you were not his type? And why were you sucking a masseur anyway? Pardon my not knowing Thai "extra service" massage culture.

I don't touch my masseurs even though they may be totally naked before my eyes, no matter how cute they are. (Not saying it's wrong either, it's just me style) UNLESS they initiate and I am in the mood and have the time. You will prolly know whether is he gay and/or interested for more should he places your hand strategically on his more private areas.

But I know I am prolly among the minority when it comes to getting massaged. My primary reason is to get a good massage to reduce the lactic acid gathered after workouts. in order to not affect my routines and let down those who train with me.

And I totally agree with the above Guest. I may not know Thailand well, but poverty is a scary thing, it can break one's spirit and that's universal.

google areanpull

Guest Guest

Don't anyhow try to be good. Bangkok have plenty jobs only the hours are long and tough. Ask any locals. Pay is low but enough because low costs if live away from city.

Last time is true that poverty forced prostitution but not now.

These men know they have what other men want and they provide the service. Remember these are big men not weak helpless girls you see in movies.

There are very few who really cannot get hard. Okay maybe I am not their type. But those who can, they sure enjoy my body and 1000B. That is the reason they do it, not poverty. I am the one getting screwed not them.

But I try not to get the same masseur twice no matter how manly they are. Because I am very submissive during sex some of them think that they can take advantage of me everytime. It's awkwards when I go again and they look at me that way.

Last time I didn't know and hooked up with one massage guy. He told me to call him directly to save money. We are almost bf and gf. Friends warned me when he started asking me for money to send home to his family. My friend told me to follow him from the massage place. Then I found him staying in a nice house with his wife and kids.

I told him about it when he came to my hotel. He gave me sob story about forced by parents to marry and he love me more than his wife. I was so weak I cannot reject his sex. He knows when sex I am submit to his wish. Without asking me, he simple took all the 2000+B I have in my wallet. I didn't stop him.

Anyway once he left, I was so furious about my weakness, I went to sauna and lay there with the door open. I was gang raped by 5 men. I wanted to get rid of my addiction to sex. But that only make me less shy about going to saunas.

I don't blame him because I got in with my eyes open and like my friend said with my ass open and my wallet open. It is all about adults here. Nobody can say they are forced by poverty or innocence.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to Bangkok soon. Just to check with the regulars where are the internet cafes that I can go to during my stay there? I doubt my hotel has free WiFi, and getting it in the hotel will probably be expensive.

Internet cafes there are many. They can be found near most hotels or shopping malls. The charges, if I remember correctly, is 40 bhts $(1.80) or 20 bhts for half hour usuage. At MBK shopping mall, they are many internet cafes (near the gaming machines) at the back of the cinema to choose from.

Free Wifi I think can only be found at Starbuck cafes. I have seen people surfing there. But a cup of Ice Mocha or Frapuccino may set you back by as much as 100 bhts. :D

Was surfing mindlessly on the internet and came across this site called tripadvisor. And these are some guests' reviews of Asia Hotel (for those who is thinking of staying there.)

The good: 'What can I say--the Asia Bangkok Hotel is quite simply my favorite place to stay thus far in the world. I know a lot of people probably disagree, but the 70s ambiance and decor, the excellent Asian Elvis impersonator performing nightly (please show some respect and clap for him), the elegant 70s-styled Crystal Bar, the rooms, the roof pool...This is the place to be. It just is.

The prices have been ridiculously raised of late, but we got a real nice deal on a superior room, including breakfast and all taxes, through HotelTravel.com--worth checking.

If you're looking for an uber-modern hotel that's super fancy, this probably isn't the place for you. But if you're looking for old-school style, an always interesting "lobby scene," good times during your stay, an absolutely amazing hotel promo video on loop, and unsurpassed location relative to excellent shopping, street food, and the Skytrain, it just doesn't get any better than the Asia. The rooms are fantastic--go for a superior, and if you're lucky you'll get one of those 70s "entertainment-control panels"!

May they never, ever remodel this place. Keep it how it is, forever' Wleg, New York

The bad: 'When I did checking out, casher said

"One towel is missing, go back to your room

or you will be charged B360(380?)."

So I went back to the room 758,

the cleaner said "I put 2 big towels.",

I said "It was only 1 big towel. I am sure."

Then the floor manager came,

I said " Who are you trust, guest or house keeper?"

She said " House keeper."

She checked my bags twice and all of the rooms

including trush boxes.

Then she said" Go!"

I said " You must applogize me first!"

So I called big maneger.But she didn't do anything.

Finally the male vice manager came and said,

" We must apologize it."

But other staff didn't apologize it.

High time to go to the airport....

I decided I will never stay this hotel again.' Origami, Nagoya

For those interested in other reviews, please go to http://www.tripadvisor.com/

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.