Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Mods, if you feel that this thread is supposed to go under another thread, please move it. Thanks.

I am now currently in Bangkok. I was thinking of letting the rest of the readers know of my virgin experience here. :D

*** Warning: This is the boring part, I will post the EXCITING part in the next post***

I have been thinking of going for a long time, and last week when I was so caught up with meaningless workand was feeing so fed up about it. I threw a bomb at my boss and told him I am going on 1 week leave. Surprisingly he agreed. So I thought monday was a good day to start and I went to the airport at 4am to get a Jetstar ticket to Bangkok, the morning flight. I did not even bothered about hotels (I am THAT fed up with work and wanted to get the hell out of Singapore).

When I got to the airport, I managed to get a counter to help me secure a lodging at Ambassador. I was thinking of Om Yim at first, but unfortunately they are fully booked on Thursday.

First about the Hotel (Ambassador). I am quite impressed with the lobby when I first entered. The staff are nice and courteous. I arrived early (about 10am) and the they are nice enough to give me a room anyway. It was a double single as the queen sizes are all booked. The room rate is S$80 a night and I am set to stay until Friday. There are a lot of guests here, you always see people in and out.

Room wise, the setup is pretty decent and clean. It has a TV and a minibar. The bathroom is ok, not exactly new but it is ok for me. The location of the hotel is great though, there is a bank just beside where I can draw money from the ATM. The atrium has loads of tailors, which the guides all says the ok ones are here. There is a 7-11 just across the road and a 24-hr supermarket beside too.

As for food, there is a Subway branch just further down the main road where the BTS station is and along the road side are a lot of roadside stores which sells local food. They smell fantastic and I am very fond of the deep fried chicken, and the fresh cut fruits at cheap prices. There is a rather fancy Jap restaurant further in the street, and I saw the pizza place ED was mentioning.

Now for the exciting part...

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

*** The more EXCITING part ***

I went to recce the place early after I freshened up. I set of to look for Albury. Along the road, there will be Taxis and Tuk tuk offering rides and female massage...

I was walking further in, pass more road stalls and buildings and houses, (There was this really weird looking house, that is in the shape of an oval roll, can the lao jiao enlighten?) Passing many cuties, some in uniform. At the T junction, I took a wrong turn and headed left. That was where I found Banana Gym. As it as only 11 in the morning, the place is closed. From the outside, it looks quite vintage, but my aim was Albury. I looked at my map again and realised I took a wrong turn, so I backtracked and finally found it.

Albury looks very classy from the outside. (The gate is closed, it is only 11am in the morning :D ). I am happy that I found it. So I decided to come back later. I went back to the hotel and I slept (hey I have not slept for 36 hrs). I woke up at about 2pm, so I decided to do some shopping first. I will talk about the shopping in the next post.

It was finally 6.30pm, I recalled the gurus advise to arrive not too early and not too late so that the cute ones have arrived and still not taken yet. I found my way to Albury again and went through the gates. The setting is nice, there is a small car park and a pebble path that lead to the house. The house was not visible from outside the gate, nicely tucked away behind some trees.

I went in and was greeted by the staff, and the masseurs are all in the room next to the reception area. There are a lot of cute guys, some are very buff. Even the mamasan looks cute. I asked for a tea first before choosing as I have been walking for a while. In the end I chose a guy name Nop. He is dark and muscular, rugged looks. I am nervous :oops: as this is my first time at a massage palour (I did not count the straight ones that I had to go with my colleagues). After the shower, I was led upstairs into the massage where he proceeded to massage me in the buff :whistle: .

Ok when it comes to massages, I am a total idiot. I am not really sure if Nop's massage can be considered good, but I do feel less uncomfortable with his massage (All the straight ones or the decent ones always left me with aches all over). As for special wise, I did not have much. I tried to handle him for a bit, but he was not really getting excited, I guess I am not his type <_< . But he did bring me off and it was very intense for me. :rolleyes:

-Nip/Tuck

Today I went in search of V-club. I managed to find it after some search. For those who are looking, do be careful as the small signage is covered by overhanging trees. It is hard to see especially in the evening. If you went pass the condominium, you've gone too far. I turned back and saw two ang mohs going into a door, and I followed them. Finally saw the sign.

When I got in, I am greeted by the receptionist. I told him I was first time there, so he brought me to the "viewing gallery". Same as Albury, there are about 20 guys there. But they are mostly clothed. Whereas in Albury, the guys are mostly half naked. The masseurs at Albury are more muscular, probably that is why they flash their bods. I chose a masseur Kum Phol. He has a very cute face, like those Thai celebrity. He massages well too (for me that is). And he is very affectionate. Even when I am done, he held me and cuddle for a while :D .

-Nip/Tuck

*** Shopping/Sightseeing ***

Ok now for something else I did. Well, I basically came to Bangkok empty handed (ok, ok, I brought a small bag and some medicine). The first thing I did was went over to the Big C to get underwear. I only had the one I was wearing and I recalled recommendations here to go Big C to get them. So I headed over and found the 18 baht underwear. But I did not like the colours, they are too flashy. I got the grey boxers instead. Quite comfy, never knew boxers are so comfy... Bought about 5 pieces at 120 baht each. I also got 6 pairs of office socks, 2 pairs sports, about 30 baht each pair.

Then I went over to MBK to get some tees and bermudas. I got the usual Tees at 180 baht each. Did not really like the berms, so I headed over to Central World and see. There I got a rude shock. I drop in to Giodano as I have been wearing Giodano for a long time. The bermudas are on sale there at 1500 baht. That is about S$70. :wacko:

I guess I have to wear my berms from Singapore 3 days in a row. I hope I find something tomorrow.

Speaking of Central World, it is like the biggest Shopping Center I ever been to. I did some rough estimation, it is like having 10 of the neighbourhood shopping centers all joined up. The open space in front of the shopping center is like 6 cars lane wide. :thumb:

-Nip/Tuck

I also dropped by Siam Paragon today. I went into the ocean world to have a look. I am a tat disappointed. The fishes are quite normal and you can drop by Singapore local fish store when they are fully stocked, and you can see about the same fishes there (minus, of course, the huge ones like the sand shark and giant groupas)

The only saving grace for the place was the jelly fish display and the sea angels. The sea angels are really cute and creepy at the same time. But that was something I did not know.

For the entrace fee of 480 baht, I'd suggest you can go if you have some spare money and time. But not a must if you do happen to drop by in Bangkok.

-Nip/Tuck

wow you just go off on a trip like that?

that's so cool, not mention having the financial means to support that :P

ok buying cloths

go to Platinium or Bayoke 2 (the tallest building) both near Amara hotel. they are doing wholesale clothing so you get good clothing for cheap price.

if you are in the mood of sauna, try the famous Babylon (esp when u 1st time in BKK, babylon is like the landmark there) if you like musclar hunks try sauna Mania in Silom side (utopia asia has all the addresses)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

let us know if you need further guide on BKK

should spend a morning in chinatown, just feel the differences

start off going to the grand palace and Wat pho

if you like massage, try the massage school in wat pho, no hanky panky as all massages are done in the public

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Ha ha.... nice to read about your little adventure in BKK. There's nothing boring about it. It's always exciting to read about our friends of BW having a good time there. :D

Ah... when you are in Siam Paragon, do go down to the busy food court and try the tomyam soup at Thai Peppery (my favourite!!!). It's located just opp Fuji Restaurant. The staff will lead u to your seat and give u a card for your food purchase. Dont forget to try the ice cream at Swensen- super cheap. Also try their pizza at The Pizza Company- also very cheap. :D Lastly, try to visit the four-face Buddha (stop at Chit Lom) for good health and luck. Enyoy the rest of your stay!!

Also try their pizza at The Pizza Company- also very cheap.

I also love the Pizza by the Pizza Company, for last minutes tasting, you might try it at the departure terminal at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport, the outlet located at the far end, it's really a long walk to reach the outlet.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Well I am not really that rich, but I hardly spend much when in Singapore. I don't have a car, I go home after work (which is just enough time for a few hours sleep ) and I head out to work again. Furthermore, I have not get any casual clothes for years (yes, years and it is not less than 5). I thought I splurge a little this time.

I always thought it was kind of cool to just go for a trip like that. Have been hearing it in the many Mandarin songs, never really thought I would do it for real. :D But for those who plan to do the same thing, I suggest you all do it on a very off peak period. I was lucky as this Friday the hotel will be fully book again, but I am on my way home. Phew...

Today I went to the Ambassador Hotel Health Center. Just do some light workout and hop into the steam room. Steam rooms are very relaxing for me. The usage of the facilities (gym, steamroom, suana) is 150 baht. The facilities are clean, the gym equipment is quite ok.

As I was looking for the health center, I realized that there is a very big aviary with a lot of smaller cages filled with exotic birds. It is like a bird park here, right outside the Health Center. I am impressed with this hotel. The maintanence must be a lot.

BTW the hotel is under renovations. Phase I ends this November, and phases II and II will end in 2008. If you dislike renovations at the hotel for "whatever" reasons, do call up to check with the hotel before you book.

-Nip/Tuck

Yes ED, I saw the restaurants and food courts at Siam Paragon. I also went to the food court at MBK 5th floor. They are very porsh for a food court. The ambience is very very good. The prices are a little expensive compared to the road stalls (of course) Had a thai fried rice which cost 75 baht. But that is still around S$3.50 which is our hawker prices. No wonder people always say Bangkok is a cheap place.

Actually I was aiming at the swensons yesterday, but I got caught up with the shopping at MBK and I went to the restaurant too late. They close at 9 plus so I thought I try another day.

-Nip/Tuck

Thanks OB for the info. I will be heading to the shops right now. I seriously need to get some berms. I don't want to end up wearing the one I have for 5 days straight... :wacko:

Mania sounds very "interesting"... :D

WA, I will give that a try, since I am planning to go to the airport early. I heard Bangkok traffic is a terror and I don't intend to miss my flight.

-Nip/Tuck

I am back at the hotel now and my legs are killing me. After reading many encounters online, I don't like to be taken for a ride, literally. So my travels in Bangkok are BTS, MRTA and walking.

I did not do much today. Basically only went out in the mid afternoon. I decided to pay Babylon a visit since there are recommendations. Babylon is located more to the southern side of Bangkok. I took a MRTA to get there. I finally realised the difference, BTA are always overhead, and MRTA are always underground. In that sence MRTA is very similar to our own MRT system, with the exception of security guards checking your bags at the entrance.

Well, I followed the directions given on the maps as I walk into the smaller roads leading to Babylon. The road is pretty ulu, especially the last stretch of the road. Along the way I saw a couple of tuk tuks and taxis going in, the passengers all turn back to look, I figured they are probably going to the same place.

After about 15 mins slow stroll, I finally reached the suana. The building is pretty nice and it looks like a small apartment building. As this is my first time to a suana, I don't really know what to do. So I changed to my underwear and wrap myself in a towel and wander aimlessly around... The shower, dark room (boy it was REALLY dark), rest area, pool and restaurant. Since I had not eaten lunch, so I drop in for a bite. This is the first time I am having lunch in a restaurant in my underwear :D . As the guides have mentioned, there are many AngMohs around. There is a cute one, and the rest are more elderly. I saw a very delicious Japanese uncle, who came with his Thai boy. There are a number of Asians too. A couple are very gorgeous, all sunbathing at the poolside. As for me, I wolfed down the fried chicken with rice and oogled at the pool, which was next to the restaurant... :P

After resting for a while, I took a shower and left.

-Nip/Tuck

After resting for a while, I took a shower and left.

You left Babylon without the desserts? How can??!! Then what a waste to change into undies and towel :D I was kidding, there isn't a must do, per se. Hope the rest of your Bangkok trip is as exciting. Come back safe and soon.

google areanpull

As I was leaving Babylon, I grab one of the guides at the door, and found out the locations of the places mentioned. I will bring the map back to Singapore, and scan it in so if any of you guys want to have a more detail map show the saunas, pubs and massage, I can email them to you.

I found the location of the sauna mania which oralb has mentioned. I went in and it was sumo night. The recep told me I have to change to a loin cloth, I was not too comfortable with it, so I left. While I was looking for mania, I came across Adonis. Since I am already in the area, I decided to drop by. As I came through the door, there is another guest inside selecting. Now I understand what ED has mentioned about the masseurs lining up for you to choose. It is very embarrassing for me when you are sitting there and there are about 20 guys standing in front of you... In terms of look wise, Adonis ranked number 3 for the three massages I been to. Even the guest who came in earlier than me looks a lot more yummy.

In the end, I chose a masseur Mao who happens to be yawning when I saw him, and it makes him look very cute. Ruggard, bengish but not very muscular. So we proceeded to the massage.

Of the three massages I have had so far, I like Mao's the best. I am a very ticklish person, a while into massage, when the masseur handles my sides, nipples, or lower back, I would giggle and burst out laughing. But for Mao, his strokes are nice and assuring so I wasn't that tickled. In the end, I gave him a good tip, not for the happy ending that much, but for the massage. One downside for this trip was that Mao can't speak English, which makes casual chatting with him impossible.

-Nip/Tuck

After the nice massage, I dropped by Patpong for some more shopping. My friend once told me that I can get "good" LV bags here. I took my time and walked through the street and finally found what I was looking for. I got the model I wanted for about S$50 :D . Along the 2 sides of the road are all the go-go bars. You can see the ladies dancing on the bar top from the outside. On several occassion, I thought I saw a couple of "three-layer meat" dancing :D . I can't really comment much on them, given that I am no "lean meat" myself :oops:

Tonight was really really not and there are a lot of tourist there, I guess this was the usual thing for this area. I took out the guide I got this afternoon and came across Andy massage. But no more massage for me for today... I saw Tawan on the map and remembered reading it on the web, so I decided to drop by and see. Found it at the other street but it's not like the straight ones where you can see into it. As I can't take liquor and wine at the moment, (my hypertension and high blood pills...) decided not to go in.

I am tired now, due to all the walking and the humid street. But I am happy as I managed to get the wallet I was looking for. :D

Not really sure where to go tomorrow, I will see when I wake up.

-Nip/Tuck

Guest Foodie

Hi, if you are into enjoying food, don't miss going to Chinatown or "Yao-wa-rut" as they say in Thailand. I usually go there after 11PM to 1AM sometimes.

The main street on Chinatown is a 4/5 lane one-way street and somewhere in the middle there is a soi on the right with 2 seafood restaurants. They're good. You can't miss it. One is an open-air one where the helpers are dressed in Orange. The other has both open air in front with a 3-storey aircon restaurant, and the helpers are dressed in Green.

Since you are alone, I suggest you order this dish: Crab meat with curry scrambled eggs. (Neur Poo Pad Poong Kurry). Its to die for. Luscious fresh chunky pieces of pure crab meat, tossed in spring onions, peppers and chillies in a rich yellow curry sauce smoothered with moist scrambled eggs. That, and white rice with each spoonful is pure heaven. :P Order 5 medium/large pieces of BBQ prawn (Goong Paow). They've got pictures in the menu, and some can speak a bit of Teochew/mandarin.

If you can still have room left, cross to the opposite side of the main Chinatown road. That means its on the left side of the traffic direction. There is a good and cheap fish maw soup stall which in my opinion is better than the sharks fins.

Any more space left? Back to the other side and buy some Thai durians. The Monthong variety is usually just under-ripe and firm but moist, juicy (yes, juicy but not overflowing with juice) and even a tad refreshing. Because it is just under ripe (to the uninitiated, it may seem to be unripe, but for the local Thais, ours is rotten/over-ripe if they tried our Geylang Durians) the firm skin layer gives way to tender (but not mousse soft) sweet delicious flesh underneath. Could be an acquired taste the first time, if you must have the familiar overpowering rich types in Singapore. But the good thing is that those ones in Thailand are not very heaty compared to ours.

Mangosteen are in season - you can get a dozen for 20Baht!

Other things you can go for:

- Next to the Fish maw stall, there is a toast / roti dessert stall that does a variety of rolls and toasts with the familiar green and orange kaya.

- Also next to the fish maw stall, a good porridge stall. Or "Chok" as they say in Teochew. I am always amazed the pork meat balls tastes so good.

- Walk further down about 3-5 mins in the direction of the traffic, and you will come to a single shop that sells Kuay Chap, thai style. Good to try since you have many nights left.

- Back to the seafood stall side, good and cheap hor fun/bee hoon ZiCha style next to it Slightly sweeter as the Thais like it sweet, but has the "burnt" cantonese style.

Since you are staying in Sukumvit, you probably walk in the direction to Asoke station and find Sukhumvit Plaza. There are many good Korean restaurants there. Order the Korean fried rice or Soup kimchi if you are solo. They should serve a select small appetizers and some are very good. On the 4th floor there is another massage parlour, B&N if you must indulge both ways. :whistle:

Have fun, be safe and hope you return with renewed spirit and kilos. ;):P

Yeap.. such a waste of time. Babylon has very good massage.

Please don't be one of those shy Singaporeans there who spend their time with their legs open waiting for some big banana to fall inside them. MAKE the effort to meet people! Your time in BKK is only as good as you want it to be. If you act shy, then don't come home and complaint about how miserable your trip was. Bangkok is so much better than the massage places.

If you like asians, better to go Chakran or Underground 39. Better still, go Sauna Mania which is on soi Convent close to Silom Soi 4. Funny how you were so close and then decide to go for prostitute instead.

Also check out the warehouse stores on the 3rd floor of silom plaza. They sell plenty of branded berms and shorts there for 299bh.

And don't be a miser. A taxi to babylon from sukhumvit will only be 80 bh. Your legs will be less sore and more ready to be lifted into the air.

Sure thing thunderer.

Well, did not do much today. Just strolling near Sukumvit area for makan and some light browsing. Trying to gather myself for the trip back to Singapore tomorrow. :(

Mostly eating road side tit bit stalls, restaurants and cafes... Have a very varied meals today: fried chicken, pasta, jambu, mcdonalds, ice cream, steak, sushi, beef noodle, mango.

Also got some local products and durian cake for the folks back home.

Arrgggg... can't believe it I am going back home tomorrow... back to the overtimes...

Better plan for my next trip.

-Nip/Tuck

Well, lonely, at least you are going back home with some lovely memories. :D But you quite daring leh. Go to airport last min, walk to Babylon on foot (I would be lost if I did that). It's perfectly normal to feel that tinge of sadness when its time to say goodbye. But before I leave, my mind is already making plans for the return. :D

:D I have to thank all those field reports that has been posted here. The weblinks are very useful too.

I have just checked out :( . Now wandering nearby before heading off to the airport. Now my bag is packed with new clothes :D (but it is a small bag to begin with). I do wish to come back but not too soon so that I don't make it a habit :D .

-Nip/Tuck

Oh one more thing, I tried something I read from a health article, so I thought I shared with you.

For those who are not used to sleeping in air-conditioning, you can sleep better by wearing a pair of socks. I tried it and it seems to work for me.

-Nip/Tuck

I am not sure about facials though, but I think the spa at Ambassador hotel have them.

One thing I have to check with you all, I saw a lot of Middle Eastern tourist when I was in Bangkok. The ladies who covered their faces, how do they clear the custom?

-Nip/Tuck

Not really lah. With intense scrutiny on airport safety, how can one be sure that the passenger is not a terrorist suspect if one cannot identify the face. Men are known to disguise themselves as women to avoid detection when they are on the run. So taking off the scarf for the custom officer to see is surely a necessary procedure.

go to Platinium or Bayoke 2 (the tallest building) both near Amara hotel. they are doing wholesale clothing so you get good clothing for cheap price.

Oralb, what type of clothings do they sell at Bayoke 2? Havn't been there for some time, intend to replenish my wardrobe. What's the best way to get to Bayoke from silom area?

there is a platinum shopping center and a pratunum too.

To get to Baiyoke2, easiest way is to get a cab or tuk tuk. Otherwise you have to get a map of Silom and trek there from the BTS station.

-Nip/Tuck

The ones I saw are mostly between 20-30 and they are either twinks or muscular ones. There was one at V-club but he can at best be said to be stocky and buffed, not really chubby.

-Nip/Tuck

Hey, lonely, you got the latest guide on BKK gay scenes right? Care to highlight some of the new sauna or massage scenes there? I lonely leh. And may visit the city of angels soon. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from a short trip in BKK and thought that I will post some of my updates here for BWers reference.

Sauna

For this trip, I didn't visit that many sauans, just visited Sauna Mania on two occasions. To get to Sauna Mania, just walk from the Saladang BTS train station towards Convent Road. To locate Convent Road, it is at the road where California Fitness is located. Walk along this street and you will walk pass Swiss Lodge Hotel, St Joseph Convent School before arriving at zebra crossing and Family Mart Convenience Store. Just before the store, there is a small road on the right. Walk into this road and you will see the restaurant, "Eat Me Restaurant". Thereafter, walk straight for about 80 metres, and you will see Sauna Mania. Walk up the stairs to 2nd floor.

On weekday, entrance fee is 100Baht, weekend is 120 Baht. If you enter after midnight, I think the fee is 70 or 80 Baht. They have theme nights on the following:

Fri: Short Towel

Sat: Underwear

Sun/Thu: Skin Night

On weekends (fri and Sat night), they are open till 6am. As such, it can get very packed especially the guys who will adjourn to the sauna after the discos closed at 2am. Crowd else, it is a younger crowd in their 20s and 30s and mainly locals. Condom and lube is provided. They have private rooms and maze and seem that a lot of actions happen in the "play room". Also, some actions also happen in the rooftop.

Show

Went to Dream Boy and Boys Bangkok for the shows. Pretty entertaining if you are not into hardcore sex show. They have "drama" segments with drag queens performing some drama. Of course, there are the usual shower show, big dick show and some mild f**k show as well.

Weather

It rains though not very heavily in BKK. As such, if you are planning to go there soon, do bring along umbrella, it does come in handy especially you are at areas where there are no shelters.

You can PM if you need more info.

Thanks GPfun.. what was the crowd like in Sauna Mania? Are they very happening during the skin night or do they pretend act shy like TC yandaos? Did you see anyone famous? Apparently some HK/Taiwanese celebrities have been known to go there...

Thanks GPfun.. what was the crowd like in Sauna Mania? Are they very happening during the skin night or do they pretend act shy like TC yandaos? Did you see anyone famous? Apparently some HK/Taiwanese celebrities have been known to go there...

Crowd is pretty the young crowd. Did notice some matured guys there but they are usually into younger crowd. It is pretty happening with lots of actions. The private rooms are in hot demand! I guess the staff there didnt have much chance to keep up the rooms as it is always locked. Did notice that there are tissues thrown around the trash bin in the room and overflowing.

Didnt notice any celebrities there during the 2 separate occasions that I am there.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.