Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

4 hours ago, tomcat said:

Trip Review : Sauna Mania Orgy Event - 19/7/19 - Part II

Post orgy What actually constitutes an orgy? Multiple penetration by different ppl? In that regard, I realise I did not really qualify as I was only with one top - just that it was in full view with everyone watching. Technicalities aside, I did take some time to recover, as it was my first time ever really doing that. But as far as new experiences go, it was definitely one to re

Im ur great fans now...can't  wait for Part III....and so one....

Guest Rapee Massage

Read the sexperience by Thomas Didymuz Toh!

Where is this rapee massage everyone talking about? 

Is it true that they provide HE and don’t ask for tips upfront? 

Anyone tries? 

Review?

On 7/28/2019 at 8:22 AM, Guest Rapee Massage said:

Read the sexperience by Thomas Didymuz Toh!

Where is this rapee massage everyone talking about? 

Is it true that they provide HE and don’t ask for tips upfront? 

Anyone tries? 

Review?

I pass by many times at Rapee .... but I dont think it is my interest. Either the massu is not masculine enough or may be chub. 

19 hours ago, constantine said:

Travelling solo to bkk, and am rather interested to check out the clubbing scene. Which is better for a solo traveller — DJ station or G.O.D?

Haven’t been to GOD, but I heard it’s very druggy. So you might want to exercise caution when you are there and people offer you drinks.

As for DJ Station, I’ve been there on my own and met some really friendly locals. But it’s more than a year since I’ve been there. Not sure if things have changed...

1 hour ago, jiriki said:

Haven’t been to GOD, but I heard it’s very druggy. So you might want to exercise caution when you are there and people offer you drinks.

As for DJ Station, I’ve been there on my own and met some really friendly locals. But it’s more than a year since I’ve been there. Not sure if things have changed...

GOD so druggy?? wah so dangerous .... so it is possible kena rape there ba. 

56 minutes ago, durianking said:

GOD so druggy?? wah so dangerous .... so it is possible kena rape there ba. 

If you are hot, possible to get raped anywhere. If not hot, drugged and passed out, dick open ass out also no one will touch. I don't make the rules!

As far as clubs go, GOD is pretty well lit, esp on level 2. Level 1 is a bit darker, but the amount of ppl is a deterrent for any sort of drugging.

Top floor is the most dangerous floor, I feel. It's like the ninth circle of hell, where anything goes. It's the one with the toilet - can get very intense and crazy.

I have seen ppl try to do anal, resulting in feces being scattered on the white couches. And with the sheer amount of drunk crazy guys there, you can imagine the shit travelling the whole club. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 minutes ago, tomcat said:

If you are hot, possible to get raped anywhere. If not hot, drugged and passed out, dick open ass out also no one will touch. I don't make the rules!

As far as clubs go, GOD is pretty well lit, esp on level 2. Level 1 is a bit darker, but the amount of ppl is a deterrent for any sort of drugging.

Top floor is the most dangerous floor, I feel. It's like the ninth circle of hell, where anything goes. It's the one with the toilet - can get very intense and crazy.

I have seen ppl try to do anal, resulting in feces being scattered on the white couches. And with the sheer amount of drunk crazy guys there, you can imagine the shit travelling the whole club. 

haha. u r true also.... 

those who dont have market is very cham. Lol. 

but I never know the toilet there can become very happening. Next time will try to take a look that area. :)

32 minutes ago, durianking said:

haha. u r true also.... 

those who dont have market is very cham. Lol. 

but I never know the toilet there can become very happening. Next time will try to take a look that area. :)

U only saw the happening part, and not the feces scattered everywhere part? Lol

Edited by Sudu

On 7/26/2019 at 12:29 PM, tomcat said:

Post orgy What actually constitutes an orgy? Multiple penetration by different ppl? In that regard, I realise I did not really qualify as I was only with one top - just that it was in full view with everyone watching. Technicalities aside, I did take some time to recover, as it was my first time ever really doing that. But as far as new experiences go, it was definitely one to remember!.......

(Part III soon - it's getting too long again!)

Note: I found this guy easier to converse with due to his proficiency in English. While not American-born, he had enough of that feel, in the sex sounds and phrases, which threw me back to Peter Fever kind of guys. 

@tomcat 
I really enjoyed your account of the Orgy (will look for Part I) Very well written.
You're so lucky to hookup with a very willing partner. Don't suppose you wanna
share with us his contact details. From what you have described; how happy you
enjoyed with him, I don't blame you one bit.:P:D
Look forward to reading more from you Tom.
Work Hard; Play Hard; Enjoy Harder! :thumb:
Cheers Mate
:wub:

On 7/23/2019 at 11:07 AM, tomcat said:

Trip Review : Sauna Mania Orgy Event - 19/7/19

A pretty impromptu trip as a few cabin crew friends had some overlapping flights, I arrived last Friday evening, getting the sweet spot before rush hour traffic. Cleared immigrations with the auto pass, no baggage so just breeze through and was on the airport link within 30 mins. I always consider this a success, as my first time travelling, I always remember an hour at least stuck at immigrations and baggage carousel.........

........(My accounts are alway damn long, I am sorry! - I should write separately for this guy and also the Ratchada Sauna event too! - Do comment if you want more, I'll try to get it out while the memory is fresh and before the daily grind sets in again lol)

Edit: Forgot to mention that both guys at SM that night were Thai - which is a major score. The last trip during Songkran was overrun by tourists, while it was nice to sample Japanese, Chinese and others, it was nice to experience SM for what it is famed for - super sexy Thai guys!

A very good opening prelude to the second instalment. Looking forward to Part III
Kisses
Yas1950 aka Eddy

On 7/28/2019 at 12:25 PM, constantine said:

Travelling solo to bkk, and am rather interested to check out the clubbing scene. Which is better for a solo traveller — DJ station or G.O.D?

On 7/29/2019 at 7:52 AM, jiriki said:

On 7/29/2019 at 3:30 PM, constantine said:

So i assume DJ station is more suitable for a solo traveller?

19 hours ago, durianking said:

as beginner or first timer may be DJ is a good option. 

well with DJ and GOD it is not "either - or", you can and should do both in the same night. THat's what everybode else does, too. You first go to DJ which gets really busy only after midnight. Then when DJ closes at 2 am everyone (or most) go on to GOD which is open until 3:30 these days and doesn't get too busy before 2. 

DJ is good fun, and no it hasn't changed since @jiriki visited. In fact, it's vibe and crowd hasn't really changed in 20 years, apart from some physical changes to the club, change in layout on the second floor, link to the other bar next door, and such. Crowd always a good mix of local and international, though the international contingent now comprises lots of Chinese, of which there were basically zero 20 years ago. Never had much trouble hooking up there with the locals. Music is more gay or mainstream, but still ok and danceable.

GOD is somewhat druggy, yes, but you will NOT get raped. You are under no obligation or expectation to partake in any way. Everyone is just in wild party mode. The music much heavier (which I much prefer) than DJ. 

There is no better or worse, you have to go for yourself and see which your personal preference is. A recommendation is impossible and pointless, except for the one I made to go to both to check them out. 

On 7/26/2019 at 12:29 PM, tomcat said:

Post orgy What actually constitutes an orgy? Multiple penetration by different ppl? In that regard, I realise I did not really qualify as I was only with one top - just that it was in full view with everyone watching. Technicalities aside, I did take some time to recover, as it was my first time ever really doing that. But as far as new experiences go, it was definitely one to remember!

I went for probably my 3rd shower, and met up with my friend. He was excitedly telling me how hot it was seeing what has transpired earlier - and I blushed again. Luckily sauna is dark - noone can tell that my face had been beet red a few times already that night. Amidst sharing of details, we carried ourselves out of the wet floor down to the maze. Still trying to catch my breath, I backed up against a guy, who politely braced me. I turned to apologise and saw that he was very cute.

Dude was tall, almost my height and of a good build. Big wide frame, similar to mine. His most outstanding feature was his thick pecs, topped with prominent nipples. It was something usually seen on daddy types, but he looked too young to be a daddy. As his hands dropped to my hips, my hands went up to his chest, and I felt light fur. Pretty rare for me, to get someone Asian with fur, easy on the eyes, with a nice sexy chest. And he had a nice friendly smile, despite us not saying anything. He looked decidedly more Chinese or Japanese, with thick eyebrows and made steady eye contact - which is always a turn-on for me. 

I turned around to ask my friend if I should pursue, but he was already gone. The sisterhood code: Learn how to disappear when your friend has a chance of hooking up, haha. 

At that point, I probably exclaimed, "Wow he just left me again." and my new guy replied, "Yeah he did!" and we both laughed. Honestly, I didn't think I would be up for another round so soon, but he was very cute. I think at that point, he might have already seen me upstairs with the host's spotlight on. But I was too embarrassed to ask if that was really the case, so I just hugged him instead. In a very unexpected move, he hugged back supporting my weight, and placed my head on his chest. It was exactly what I needed and we stayed that way for a while - just in embrace.

A few minutes later, I could feel his dick hardening. Interesting. We were both situated pretty close to the main stairs, the area was lit in red but was actually pretty bright. Other guys who have been to SM will know this. Not sure what others were thinking seeing us like that, as that row is usually where "statues" and their admirers line up to scope and peruse. Brushing against his dick, I repositioned myself such that his thigh was in between mine. I continued to hug him like this, tugging gently on his nips, until he straightened up and led me away into the dark maze.

After a few turns, we stopped at one of those corners that came up to a dead end - we finally had some privacy. Letting go of his hand, I grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. He did not resist, his hands lowering automatically to finger my nipples. Pushing my body even closer to him, I drank in his scent as I traced his neck with my lips, pulling his head gently back by the hair. It seemed to drive him wild, as he moaned sluttily. He wasn't as masculine as he appeared to be with his slutty sounds, but I have zero problem with that. We are all technically sisters anyway, and I left behind hangups about masculinity a long time ago. Seeing him in this dark corner, revealing himself to be open for submission actually turned me on further. A stark contrast from the strong top vibes he was projecting out in the open maze.

Kissing him up and down his chest, I tasted his nipples lightly with my tongue. He quivered and braced himself - hands on my shoulders. After a few kitten nibs, I went in with a full dog-lick. Running my whole tongue on his nipple, licking it long and steady. It caught him surprise, and he sucked in his breath with every dog-lick, sighing lustily. His hands went to the back of my head, guiding me as I offered up my tongue licking for his nipple pleasure. With my free hand, I took his cock and balls, encircling it tight to make a kind of cock-ring. It is my own turn-on to do this with btm guys, especially those with low hanging balls like his. As I chokehold his jewels, it grew harder and tighter and I jiggled it around. Furry and with a nice hard and willing dick wagging, chances are high I might be able to make him into an obedient pup-boy.

Somewhere along the line, some other guys stumbled into the same dead end corner, and tried to join. Touching our nipples, or just watching, but I deliberately brushed them away from my cock, and noticed he did the same too. Eventually those guys left, and after a few interruptions, he asked, "Do you want to go to a room?" And I replied "Yup, let's go". He expertly navigated, and found a room. Locking the door, we threw our ourselves against the nearest wall and continued. Having gotten a good ass pummelling earlier, and apparently auto-cumming, I was just contented to make out and explore my new pet. He really liked being pinned against the wall by his arms, which to his merit was so thick I couldn't grab completely. In that position, his chest was on full display, nipples erect and shiny from my kisses and licks. I asked him, "You pump your chest everyday?" and he smiled sheepishly through sex-drunk eyes. With the light thrown on him, I could also see full dark eyelashes with his full eyebrows. 

As I asked him, "Where are you from?" and he answered " I'm Local". "Really? You have an accent though - very sexy." He explained briefly that he spent some times in the States, and that his English teacher was also American which explained his twang. I defaulted to my answer, the nationality I assume is always Malaysian, haha. And some light conversation in between loving kisses and pecks.

Backing up, I sat myself down on the platform bed, and instructed him to stay on the wall. Like a good boy, he did that thrusting his hips forward. I took him again in my cockring-dickhold. It was magnificent - nice thick thighs, abs and chest, legs open with his jewels dangling and wagging in my hands. And all the while, that sexy smile. My own dick has been hard throughout and I jerked myself off slowly, as I choked his dick and balls further. His dickhead was like an engorged mushroom, and I spat on it before eating it whole, sliding the underside of his head along my tongue and further. He quivered and moaned, as I enjoyed his girth and length. He was a big boy.

Giving him head and hearing him softly moaning was almost bring me to the edge, so I stopped for a while. When I opened my eyes, I saw he had been rubbing his own nips, like a hungry slut, and true to all good btms, he went silently on his tiptoes, thighs shaking helplessly while being sucked. While he was in this state of submission, I took a chance to slip my hand behind his balls and pushed against his hole. It was tight and pulsing due to being held in the chokehold, and he moaned higher as I pushed and massage his prostate from the outside. His dick was solid hard, veins popping, and nodding along with his heartbeat. It was like a snake mesmerised and I was its charmer. 

Eventually, he stopped resisting and his hole relaxed. But I decided to tease him further by then abandoning it completely. He was probably a bit confused and disappointed, but I like keeping my btms on the edge, anticipating, waiting. He was so hungry for it, he pushed himself off the wall, mounted the bed, and almost sat on it. I was like, "Whoa, whoa not yet". And he begged, "Just a bit, please. please." and in the best comic relief I could offer, "Okay! just the tip" - In my head, I heard an imaginary "ba-dum-tss".

In an extraordinary show of core and quad strength, he assumed a deep open squat. Milking my dick of precum, he rubbed my head sloppily around his hole while moaning like a proper slut. I considered playing with his nips, but decided nah, and just laid back hands behind my head, drinking in the full sight of this manslut as he teased his own hole with a hard dick. It was a bit third person / out-of-body as I was busy taking still-frames with my mind. 

He swirled my dick, grinding slowly at the same time and I felt the unprotected kiss of his hot ass-lips. I knew, I was dancing on the edge of danger there. This could go all the way if not stopped, and honestly, I was torn. It felt so good and I thought I won't mind cumming just like that. Rubbing my dick on his hole. Plus, he was in such dire need of it, his eyes closed - abs popping as he held himself steady. He continued, and we were both in ecstasy, and my dickhead did pop in a few times, signalled by his high moans. His hole was warm, and he popped his own hole with the dick head, alternating between rubbing my precum all over it, and grinding it slowly..

This was really getting dangerous, but I don't think I have the willpower to stop. I was also pretty close to cumming, my own hole threatening to spasm as I shot my load. Between ecstatic pleasure, I peeked at him through my own delirious eyes. He was completely glazed over, but his gaze was locked onto mine, mouth hanging open - silently mouthing "oh fuck yeah" repeatedly. In the low red light, his body was a mass of muscles, glistening and huffing. 

(Part III soon - it's getting too long again!)

Note: I found this guy easier to converse with due to his proficiency in English. While not American-born, he had enough of that feel, in the sex sounds and phrases, which threw me back to Peter Fever kind of guys. 

I will be delighted to watch you 'performing' LIVE this weekend or next, rooting for you all the way :)

Are you based in BKK?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Going Bangkok in August during National Day long weekend.

anyone want to meet up there? 

24 chn staying Malaysia Hotel, executive professional working in MNC.

not into shopping, don’t mind cruising and sauna action.:yuk:

looking at cross dressing in Bangkok, any sisters want to go together to get straight manly brown skin men? can buy some lace lingerie together too!

also looking at celebrating SG54 by aiming to suck 54 big, hard and thick cocks on National Day while people radio my weak spot ringed nipples! Love if someone can help me keep track of the number! 

HMU via IG: Didymuz 

spacer.png

Guest Face rater
22 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Going Bangkok in August during National Day long weekend.

anyone want to meet up there? 

24 chn staying Malaysia Hotel, executive professional working in MNC.

not into shopping, don’t mind cruising and sauna action.:yuk:

looking at cross dressing in Bangkok, any sisters want to go together to get straight manly brown skin men? can buy some lace lingerie together too!

also looking at celebrating SG54 by aiming to suck 54 big, hard and thick cocks on National Day while people radio my weak spot ringed nipples! Love if someone can help me keep track of the number! 

HMU via IG: Didymuz 

Face already look very unsymetrrical.  1 side got dimple and another don't. Right eye is bigger than left eye. And judging from your mutilated nipples, 1 side is bound to be bigger than the others - Looks is super unappealing and pic is most likely to be super touch up kind.  The face rater gives u a negative 0.69 out of 10 points for your look.

Also, how could you be an exec at 24.  and from the many post u never aged.  Think this post is a lie.

Booked my BKK trip this November! Recently read about Khao Kho. Anyone knows if it’s possible to do a 2D1N there from Bkk? I just wish to catch a glimpse of the much sought-after “sea of clouds”. Saw on google it takes about 5 hours drive up there. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 Keat Hong
11 hours ago, Guest Face rater said:

Face already look very unsymetrrical.  1 side got dimple and another don't. Right eye is bigger than left eye. And judging from your mutilated nipples, 1 side is bound to be bigger than the others - Looks is super unappealing and pic is most likely to be super touch up kind.  The face rater gives u a negative 0.69 out of 10 points for your look.

Also, how could you be an exec at 24.  and from the many post u never aged.  Think this post is a lie.

Totally agree.

this shemale Thomas Toh Tong Nam has already been terrorising all the guys at the Keat Hong Mirage area and now is heading to Bangkok to wreak havoc there!

what are you trying to prove? 

Dont give the LGBT a bad reputation and spoil Singapore name too!!

the last we heard about your cold sores and STDs was earlier this year only, so it’s not ethical to go around spreading them like hongbaos during CNY! 

Last but not least, Malaysia Hotel is an old run down hotel, to say it has beautiful old school charm reflects on your taste, which also goes the same for your choice of hotel staff and Rapee Massage recommendations! 

You probably need new spectacles for your faulty imbalanced eyes. So why not take the time and effort to get it done in Bangkok? 

Guest Guest

^^What a freak of nature.. Can't believe such person exist in SG.. Disgusting... Anyone have his real photo? So that everyone from LGBTQ community will be extra careful if cross path.. 

Guest ChakaKan
1 hour ago, 1069 said:

Would like to stay around Silom area

any good recommendation about the hotel there? 

Please pm me 

For this trip, I stayed 3 nights at Artino Hotel (Silom) ,1 night at Blu Cabin Gay Poshtel (Chakran Sauna @ Ari) & 2 nights at Haven't Met Hotel (Silom). Both Artino & Haven't Met are quite new & are within 3-5 mins walk to Sauna Mania.  Bally's Hotel, Trinity Silom, Serene Hotel, DeArni & I Residence are not bad as well, most importantly the staff are friendly and helpful. 

6 hours ago, Guest ChakaKan said:

For this trip, I stayed 3 nights at Artino Hotel (Silom) ,1 night at Blu Cabin Gay Poshtel (Chakran Sauna @ Ari) & 2 nights at Haven't Met Hotel (Silom). Both Artino & Haven't Met are quite new & are within 3-5 mins walk to Sauna Mania.  Bally's Hotel, Trinity Silom, Serene Hotel, DeArni & I Residence are not bad as well, most importantly the staff are friendly and helpful. 

Thank you 

Guest Fakeclub
10 hours ago, durianking said:

heard this club before from somebody. mostly local thai will go there ....

Not true

Quite a few china chinese there too. Vietnamese sometimes. 

Local of course a lot because they play 50% local songs. 

Usually they will be more well dressed than those in DJ.

Happening only after 1pm where the music just works with the alcohol and let everyone hair down 

Guest Curiousshy
On 7/31/2019 at 8:12 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

looking at celebrating SG54 by aiming to suck 54 big, hard and thick cocks on National Day while people radio my weak spot ringed nipples! Love if someone can help me keep track of the number! 

Wonder if this Lao Niang hit her target of 54. Age, not cocks

1 hour ago, celexter said:

First time Bangkok now till Sunday, but visiting with colleagues. Don't think I'll get the chance to explore the sexciting places here. Lol...

If your colleagues are exploring their “sexciting” places, most likely you could excuse yourself to explore your own places which shouldn’t be too far away :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 8/7/2019 at 9:29 PM, kipp said:

I will be visiting BKK in a few weeks. Can I find out if there are still live sex shows? I read that they were clamped down. If still going on, any recommendation? I'm more of a voyeur nowadays.

they're still around. Sometimes, they get clamped down, then after a while things are back to "normal". You can go to Fresh Boys, New Hot Male, Screw Boys.

15 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Hi, was wondering where all the local gay men go for their men-to-men massage in Bangkok? Does anyone know?

Hi. I dont' think many of their local gay men go massage quite frequently cos i uds that its a luxury activity. but nonetheless, i'm still curious where they go.

Edited by immortal

On 8/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Coolbriz said:

If your colleagues are exploring their “sexciting” places, most likely you could excuse yourself to explore your own places which shouldn’t be too far away :) 

Nah... Came with 3 female colleagues. Only other guy is husband of one of the colleagues. Shopped and ate a lot though. :D

Am very happy with this virgin trip. Now we are waiting for Grab to airport. :(

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.