from this thread i surmise the following:

1. Gays do not like women to see them naked

2. Gays forget about decency even in environments shared with straight people

3. Fortunately, gays seem to still be concerned about public hygiene

Wanna make correction on pt no 3

Frm my obsvation in this thread, hygiene is related to the distraction of ppl:

- wear undwear provided

- put towel inside the water

In which its not basically due to personal hygienic concern but more towards curiosity to see ppl naked am i right to say??

Read with caution. Many posts in this forum and internet are not necessarily true. Many are just opinions or fantasies or rumours with motives. Only a minor are true. Think, reflect before believing. Best to go take a look and personally experience first hand.

To each his own. Enjoy the onsen like a man and also be hygenic and considerate.

especially those post by Guest XXXXX, one person can be guest many times u do not know who is who. so one say got women clean then post again using another guest say ya saw woman clearer comes in, oh please i do not even give a damn if there are woman cleaner, i have been to japan its very norm there, i have been naked infront of dozen of so call woman cleaner in onsen sento what is the big deal.

like the last few post Guest point might be answering his own post as Guest rofl hahaha i tell u the likelihood is 90%

Edited by quanjishou

Guest Otaku

For today 3pm onwards u can expect a group of ppl occupying the onsen frm japanese club (sgporean who are freak all abt japan) so be prepared for the crowd later on.. 

Guest Otaku
1 minute ago, Guest Hello said:

What is so special about Japanese. Small dick?

No they are not japanese

But sgporean who are lovers of jap stuffs

So i assume yours is big is it?

I just came out..  Pretty crowded with a mix of races today.  No aunty shouting what so ever...  I dont know why is there a need to lie to deter ppl from going. :(

Sixpac i dont see you leh! Lol...  I see many one pac only. 

Edited by eerroorr

Guest Otaku
Just now, eerroorr said:

I just came out..  Pretty crowded with a mix of races today.  No aunty shouting what so ever...  I dont know why isbthere a need to lie to deter ppl from going. :(

Halo i believe is super crowded today cos there shd be a group of ard 30ppl come at same time right?

Must be squeezing here and there right?

3 minutes ago, Guest Otaku said:

Halo i believe is super crowded today cos there shd be a group of ard 30ppl come at same time right?

Must be squeezing here and there right?

Not squeezing but alot of commotion and activity..  Ppl talking..  Moving from pool to pool...  But still quite relaxing. 

15 minutes ago, eerroorr said:

I just came out..  Pretty crowded with a mix of races today.  No aunty shouting what so ever...  I dont know why is there a need to lie to deter ppl from going. :(

Sixpac i dont see you leh! Lol...  I see many one pac only. 

expected a lot of one pack

21 minutes ago, Sixpac said:

"Guest lady cleaner shouted" is spouted nonsense. I am here and there was no lady cleaner at all. 

Aiyah, that guest is a female, and went to the female section mah, so that's why there's lady cleaner.

Guest Otaku
21 minutes ago, eerroorr said:

I just came out..  Pretty crowded with a mix of races today.  No aunty shouting what so ever...  I dont know why isbthere a need to lie to deter ppl from going. :(

All of them naked and not covering?

Really wanna go there now

Maybe read this before going. I didn't see it anywhere there. Or maybe just at the welcome desk. 

There use to be a giant version of it at the Bangkok branch but they removed it for unknown reasons. 

japanese-bathing-manner2.jpg

Someone asked me a few posts back about my friend who's managing the place. It's a guy, not Ms. Lee. He's Japanese and has been living in Singapore for a couple of years now. 

Opening times: they are trying to get permission to open early morning until like 2am. They are trying to get some business from travelers who arrive early morning (European flights for example) and who can't check into their hotel until early afternoon. 

And they will also try and cater to those with late flights (Europe, Australia being some of them). Check out of your hotel, pay the $41 and enjoy a relaxing time till you head for Changi. They have a luggage at the entrance. 

But all this pending local authorities approval. Being in a mall doesn't help. 

Guest Irashaimasu
52 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

Maybe read this before going. I didn't see it anywhere there. Or maybe just at the welcome desk. 

There use to be a giant version of it at the Bangkok branch but they removed it for unknown reasons. 

Someone asked me a few posts back about my friend who's managing the place. It's a guy, not Ms. Lee. He's Japanese and has been living in Singapore for a couple of years now. 

Opening times: they are trying to get permission to open early morning until like 2am. They are trying to get some business from travelers who arrive early morning (European flights for example) and who can't check into their hotel until early afternoon. 

And they will also try and cater to those with late flights (Europe, Australia being some of them). Check out of your hotel, pay the $41 and enjoy a relaxing time till you head for Changi. They have a luggage at the entrance. 

Arigato for the update.

When in Rome do as the Romans do, probably the onsen management trying to fit the local culture such as South East Asia where total naked when having a bath is uncommon in the culture?

Guest Otaku
1 hour ago, Enelym1978 said:

Is that mr yuya that u talking abt

Best if they can open 24/7

17 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Anyone went tonight? I notice after onsen will feel hungry. 

So did u take the jap food, did u take pic of the menu and price?

Is it big portion?

Guest Curious

Maybe it had been mentioned but I missed, what are the prices like at this place?

Past few pages have comments on bringing own food in, so is it every small thing will be charged?

How does this compare w gspa services, where 1 charge, you get access and buffet and massage... not plus plus plus $$$

17 minutes ago, bradlee said:

i like being naked so much, since i am back from onsen last night. once i reach home i took off everything till now still naked

Hows the crowd ystday

Anyone wearing undwear?

Those naked do they cover their parts ?

Guest Onsen
1 hour ago, Matthew Parker said:

OK. Onsen no homosexual activity, is it? Paiseh. Newbie here. Then what's the rate per entry?

$40.66 incl gst

U are nt local?

Just now, alextan_69 said:

Yes everyone's naked. Jus be natural and enjoy the onsen, as long as you are not looking for fun.

Haha. Nah, i'm not. It's stressful at work, so thinking about going for a relax treat. Maybe massage maybe onsen. Not sure haha..

Just now, alextan_69 said:

Yes! I find it very relaxing, maybe the nakedness helps too haha. Enjoyed the sauna steam and Salt bath :)

Haha. thanks mate. Sure, i was in Japan last year, but i didn't try it. So definitely i think i got to try at least once haha. 

• G_M locked this topic