Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Trip To Taiwan
On 4/18/2023 at 12:54 PM, Jay Jay said:

Taiwanese friend of mine who used to work in Royal under the name Auden asked me to help him promote his solo gay massage shop. If you book him 24 hours in advance he gives a 200NT discount. I can’t add his pic but he’s pretty cute and muscular. Pic is here

https://instagram.com/chen__auden0201?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

我是台灣人從事man spa 已有多年的經驗, 技術方面純熟, 服務方面細心, 有機會 有時間 歡迎跟我預約體驗,謝謝
Taiwanese masseur many years of experience offering professional, skillful and sophisticated service.  Welcome to make an appointment and treat yourself the most relaxing refreshing experience.  

工作室 是採預約制
有預約 才有開放 
無預約 沒有開放
Workshop service only by appointment.

工作室 :台北市 中山區 吉林路上 捷運行天宮站一號出口附近   步行3-5即可到達
The workshop is located  Jilin Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, just 3~5 minutes walk away from Exit 1., MRT Xintian Temple Station.

正確位置請加line告知Line:Rico0102

For the correct location, please add a line to inform Line: Rico0102

IG:Chen_auden0201

優惠活動方式 : 只要提前一天前(24小時以上),提前先預約完成, 當天消費立即優惠200元
Please make the reservation at least 24HRs earlier for your relaxing treatment.  Get NT$200 off for house call appointment.
I can travel to your home or hotel if the workshop is inconvenient for you.

120mins:2500NTD
中式指壓+掌壓  +  全身油壓  +機能保養 Happy ending 。

Price:NT$2500 
for Chinese-style shiatsu + full-body oil massage + perineum massage + sensation treatment, 120 mins.

Taiwanese friend of mine who used to work in Royal under the name Auden asked me to help him promote his solo gay massage shop. If you book him 24 hours in advance he gives a 200NT discount. I can’t add his pic but he’s pretty cute and muscular. Pic is here

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

Taiwanese masseur many years of experience offering professional, skillful and sophisticated service.  Welcome to make an appointment and treat yourself the most relaxing refreshing experience.  

工作室 是採預約制
有預約 才有開放 
無預約 沒有開放

The workshop is located  Jilin Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, just 3~5 minutes walk away from Exit 1., MRT Xintian Temple Station.

Please make the reservation at least 24HRs earlier for your relaxing treatment.  Get NT$200 off for house call appointment.

for Chinese-style shiatsu + full-body oil massage + perineum massage + sensation treatment, 120 mins.

I added him on ig just in case i want to visit, and he messaged me back. 

He's super friendly and helpful, asking me if i need recommendations for places to eat and so on ....

I'm not sure if i'm able to meet him this trip but just want to share that he's really helpful ...

Guest Taipeitour
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What's the best massage parlor to go now in the Wanhua District area?

Lol, i also keen to know. I nearly went Royal last night. Happen to scroll here and realised that they got spot check recently and din went in.

9 hours ago, Guest Taipeitour said:

Lol, i also keen to know. I nearly went Royal last night. Happen to scroll here and realised that they got spot check recently and din went in.

I'm kinda curious how easy or difficult it is for LE in Taiwan to bring charges. I mean, if the most that happens is a HE HJ (I assume?) can't the masseur just stop the moment the door opens? Or is even B2B massage actionable under TW law?

Guest Guest

I’m going to Taipei next week and would like to hear some recommendations of masseurs with good body and service recently because Royal is not safe to go now and my favorite York also left Royal 😔 Anyone happens to know where he goes?

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I’m going to Taipei next week and would like to hear some recommendations of masseurs with good body and service recently because Royal is not safe to go now and my favorite York also left Royal 😔 Anyone happens to know where he goes?

Tried Leo from captain spa yesterday and he was amazing. If you look for sensual massage then he’s really good. Also good massage as well

Guest Taipei Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Lss said:

Tried Leo from captain spa yesterday and he was amazing. If you look for sensual massage then he’s really good. Also good massage as well

Yes, Leo was good. Was leaking with precum during the second half of the session. It is advisable to book in advance.

Btw, Royal Spa has probably changed its operating method by providing pure massage using finger pressing….

Guest LSS

I went there Saturday afternoon. Spotted some gay boys but there were a lot of locals enjoying their hot springs so nothing happened. But I guess it was too early tho (I went there from 4-5:30

5 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Any updates on gay friendly hot springs in Beitou? I remember going to Emperor Spa after Pride one year, it was very busy with horny locals but that was a while back. 

I went to Emperor Spa in March 2023.  There were many locals there.  I was there in the evening about 5 pm, and there were quite many people there, but there were hardly anyone playing around.  At about 8.00 pm, more young guys arrived and the steam room became more active.  I left shortly after that. 

From that one single observation, it seems to me the action takes place from 8.00 pm onward.  Before that time, Emperor is very much a straight and proper onsen. 

On 4/30/2023 at 2:21 PM, destancx said:

Yes, i tried Benson. He is the shy geeky guy next door type. Enjoyed the B2B massage.

Hi

Can I check if the spa is a home-based type or there is a shop front based massage? The reason why I am asking is that I will be travelling with a friend and we would prefer to have massage at the same shop space rather at two separate units of shops nearby each other. Thanks!

Guest Prince

I just had a bad experience at Prince Spa with master Jude. Not recommend him to anyone. While in the session, he left his phone notification sound on and there were sounds here and there. The worst part is someone called him and he just answered the phone and he also texted while massaging omg. Since then, I just had no mood to enjoy the massage anymore and he seemed rushed to finish the massage. The sensual part was bad too, not worth any penny 🥲

10 hours ago, gpfun said:

Chuan Tang hot spring will be closed for maintenance on 11 May 2023.

345822545_774023407793239_6191123251821710725_n.jpeg

Is Chuan Tang still popular with gays? I remember it was the spa to go before the crowds moved to Emperor. 

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Prince said:

I just had a bad experience at Prince Spa with master Jude. Not recommend him to anyone. While in the session, he left his phone notification sound on and there were sounds here and there. The worst part is someone called him and he just answered the phone and he also texted while massaging omg. Since then, I just had no mood to enjoy the massage anymore and he seemed rushed to finish the massage. The sensual part was bad too, not worth any penny 🥲

Have you tried one that spa and master that's it worth it?

21 hours ago, gpfun said:

Chuan Tang hot spring will be closed for maintenance on 11 May 2023.

345822545_774023407793239_6191123251821710725_n.jpeg

For a moment I thought it would be closed for a period of time.  After reading the notice carefully, I realised Chuan Tang will be closed for one day, 11 May 2023 only, to upgrade its sound system. 

Guest Prince
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Have you tried one that spa and master that's it worth it?

Yes, master York of Royal spa will be my all time favorite, unfortunately he left Royal after recent raids and I don’t know where he is now.

Beside that, Victor and Neil of Captain Spa are great too.

9 hours ago, Guest Prince said:

Beside that, Victor and Neil of Captain Spa are great too.

Just checking if Captain Spa is home-based or shop-based type of massage? I have been to one where the massage is done in the home and there is no shop front. Thanks for sharing!

On 5/9/2023 at 11:23 AM, gpfun said:

Just checking if Captain Spa is home-based or shop-based type of massage? I have been to one where the massage is done in the home and there is no shop front. Thanks for sharing!

Most of the gay massage places in Taiwan operate out of studio apartments. Royal Spa is a rare exception.

On 5/2/2023 at 5:11 PM, yhtang said:

I went to Emperor Spa in March 2023.  There were many locals there.  I was there in the evening about 5 pm, and there were quite many people there, but there were hardly anyone playing around.  At about 8.00 pm, more young guys arrived and the steam room became more active.  I left shortly after that. 

From that one single observation, it seems to me the action takes place from 8.00 pm onward.  Before that time, Emperor is very much a straight and proper onsen. 

Not been to Taiwan since Covid, but prior to this, I have had fun here at various times ( day and night)

Of course, one needs to be quite discreet as there are straight guys around.

Innocent wandering hands under the water, plus the steam room of course

But as they say, 越晚越精彩

Guest White
On 4/30/2023 at 2:21 PM, destancx said:

Yes, i tried Benson. He is the shy geeky guy next door type. Enjoyed the B2B massage.

Do they send facepic if I inquire on Line or WeChat? 
Is the picture legit? Because with that body, they all look like models!

Do you have other suggestion for B2B massage

Guest Taipei Main Station Hotel

Any hotels in Taipei, that has cruising happening sauna, steam room? Cosmos Hotel? Pls recommend. 

4 hours ago, Guest Taipei Main Station Hotel said:

Any hotels in Taipei, that has cruising happening sauna, steam room? Cosmos Hotel? Pls recommend. 

I would be interested too about general hotels there.

As far as I know, a couple of hostels are known for activities, plus GS hotel of course.

Guest curious
34 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Was on company trip and arrived in Taipei at around 2pm in the afternoon on a Saturday. The taxi ride took 45 mins from the airport to my hotel (Marriott).

Went for a late lunch at the hotel cafe, intending to skip dinner and nap for awhile before the massage appointment with Alvin from Mudan at 11pm.

Woke up at about 10pm, took a hot shower and waited for Mudan to text me. At about 10.45pm, my phone beeped to inform me that my massuer had arrived. I put on a pullover and proceeded to the reception to fetch him, heart racing as it's the first time I'm doing this.

"Ding" the elevator door opened and I stepped out. Saw a petite boy dressed in thick maroon jacket holding a motorcycle helmet under his arms looking around. His height and cuteness matches the photo and description that I saw on Mudan's website.

"Hello, you must be Alvin. Come, my room is this way" I greeted him warmly and leading him to the lift. He acknowledged with a slight bow and followed me.

"Long way from ximending.. late for you huh"

"Not too bad, our timings usually is like that, kinda used to it"

"Oh, so this is normal timing for you? Don't you have to work the next day?"

"I massage full time on the weekends only, weekday I have a regular job"

"Wah.. so hardworking." I opened my hotel room door as we wrap up the quick ice breaking conversation. "So how do you normally do this, I'm new to it."

"Have you showered? Ok.. then if you don't mind, I'll take a quick shower before we begin?" He began to undress in front of me, and went to the bathroom naked for a rinse. Whistle.. hairy little boy with a standing ovation..

Alvin dryed himself, and came out of the shower wearing a jockstrap. I was asked to take off my clothes and lie on the bed facing down, head slightly dangling by the side.

And he begin his massage...

Alvin started preparing my body by pressing and stretching my back, reaching to my lower back and pressing his semi hard cock against my head, rubbing from side to side. He then squat down in front of me to press on my shoulder with his jockstrap pouch right in front of me, and within distance from my hand. Wasted no time in sizing him up, circling my thumb around the mushroom head.

He then proceed to climb on my back and continue the back, buttock and leg massage. Yes, his jockstrap came off at some point and I felt his dick running down from my lower back to my ass crack and back up. His fingers also brushes my groin area many times and I think my moan encouraged that behaviour.

After my back was done, he ushered me to turn over, and our cocks met. He uses one hand to cradle and rub both meat together, lubricated mainly by my precum which is leaking from an over productive prostate. The other hand found its way to my nipples, gently scratching the tip, sending waves of pleasure through the top and bottom halves of my body. My hands are also not resting, reciprocate by running my palms over his small but firm chest, pinching his protruding nipples, and pulling him down for hugs.

He lubed him hole next, put a rubber over my engorged penis, and slowly ease me into him, his face a mixed of pain and pleasure, letting out small cries of "urgh.... Urgh...". I up thrusted slowly until I see he was comfortable with my size, before increasing the thrust tempo, and jerking his cock with my lubricated hands at the same time. The room is now filled with sexual moans and begs of "not so hard.. argh.. slower.. so big.. cannot.. argh... Uhm... Faster.. deeper.. urgh.. urgh.. fuck..."

I'm the type that cannot last long, and coupled with his audible sexy moans and visually sexy hairy body, it's just a matter of minutes before I noisy shot my load into the condom, while finishing him off with continued thrusting and jerking. His load landed on my chest and stomach, while mine started drooling out of the condom as my cock softens.

We then took a shower together, him lattering me up and washing me clean. After that we had a small chat and he eventually left at about 2.30am in the morning

u didnt suck his cute cock?

6 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Was on company trip and arrived in Taipei at around 2pm in the afternoon on a Saturday. The taxi ride took 45 mins from the airport to my hotel (Marriott).

Went for a late lunch at the hotel cafe, intending to skip dinner and nap for awhile before the massage appointment with Alvin from Mudan at 11pm.

Woke up at about 10pm, took a hot shower and waited for Mudan to text me. At about 10.45pm, my phone beeped to inform me that my massuer had arrived. I put on a pullover and proceeded to the reception to fetch him, heart racing as it's the first time I'm doing this.

"Ding" the elevator door opened and I stepped out. Saw a petite boy dressed in thick maroon jacket holding a motorcycle helmet under his arms looking around. His height and cuteness matches the photo and description that I saw on Mudan's website.

"Hello, you must be Alvin. Come, my room is this way" I greeted him warmly and leading him to the lift. He acknowledged with a slight bow and followed me.

"Long way from ximending.. late for you huh"

"Not too bad, our timings usually is like that, kinda used to it"

"Oh, so this is normal timing for you? Don't you have to work the next day?"

"I massage full time on the weekends only, weekday I have a regular job"

"Wah.. so hardworking." I opened my hotel room door as we wrap up the quick ice breaking conversation. "So how do you normally do this, I'm new to it."

"Have you showered? Ok.. then if you don't mind, I'll take a quick shower before we begin?" He began to undress in front of me, and went to the bathroom naked for a rinse. Whistle.. hairy little boy with a standing ovation..

Alvin dryed himself, and came out of the shower wearing a jockstrap. I was asked to take off my clothes and lie on the bed facing down, head slightly dangling by the side.

And he begin his massage...

Alvin started preparing my body by pressing and stretching my back, reaching to my lower back and pressing his semi hard cock against my head, rubbing from side to side. He then squat down in front of me to press on my shoulder with his jockstrap pouch right in front of me, and within distance from my hand. Wasted no time in sizing him up, circling my thumb around the mushroom head.

He then proceed to climb on my back and continue the back, buttock and leg massage. Yes, his jockstrap came off at some point and I felt his dick running down from my lower back to my ass crack and back up. His fingers also brushes my groin area many times and I think my moan encouraged that behaviour.

After my back was done, he ushered me to turn over, and our cocks met. He uses one hand to cradle and rub both meat together, lubricated mainly by my precum which is leaking from an over productive prostate. The other hand found its way to my nipples, gently scratching the tip, sending waves of pleasure through the top and bottom halves of my body. My hands are also not resting, reciprocate by running my palms over his small but firm chest, pinching his protruding nipples, and pulling him down for hugs.

He lubed him hole next, put a rubber over my engorged penis, and slowly ease me into him, his face a mixed of pain and pleasure, letting out small cries of "urgh.... Urgh...". I up thrusted slowly until I see he was comfortable with my size, before increasing the thrust tempo, and jerking his cock with my lubricated hands at the same time. The room is now filled with sexual moans and begs of "not so hard.. argh.. slower.. so big.. cannot.. argh... Uhm... Faster.. deeper.. urgh.. urgh.. fuck..."

I'm the type that cannot last long, and coupled with his audible sexy moans and visually sexy hairy body, it's just a matter of minutes before I noisy shot my load into the condom, while finishing him off with continued thrusting and jerking. His load landed on my chest and stomach, while mine started drooling out of the condom as my cock softens.

We then took a shower together, him lattering me up and washing me clean. After that we had a small chat and he eventually left at about 2.30am in the morning

How come I cant find him in the website?

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

工作室 是採預約制
有預約 才有開放 
無預約 沒有開放

Just finished a massage session and it was nice & relaxing session. I booked up a session via IG and he was very prompt to provide available time slots. After confirmation, details on the massage venue was promptly provided with directions on how to get there via the MRT station exit. It is around 5 minute casual walk from the train station to the massage place.

Upon arrival, took a shower and proceeded for dry massage. Service was great and he checked in to see if the pressure is good enough or not. During the course of massage, did chat a bit with him and he is a friendly chap. Even though I booked a 2-hr massage, session was overrun and he did not seem to mind a bit. He was attentive to shower me and make sure all parts are covered. He shared that he used to work for Royal Spa years back and then started out on his on now.

Definitely worth a try if you have hard knots that require attention.

On 5/10/2023 at 8:29 PM, Guest Taipei Main Station Hotel said:

I had some fun at the W hotel in the locker room area. There are steam room, sauna and jacuzzi in the locker room. 

For the hostel scene, try miniinn at Taipei Main Station. And of course GS Gay hotel in Songshan.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, justaguy said:

Anyone know weipa Spa still around? Or closed down during covid?

not sure izit covid, but webside alrdy cannot go in, n i heard fr tw frd last yr end e boss vic gone le.. so sad, summore gone 2 yr liao when i hear it, if count, he gone in 2020 but few ppl noe real reason how he die.. his bf kay obv. cannot continue e biz, so i think evetually close since this biz is vic dream ma.. i miss him la, i go 2 him a few time, but i donno kay so i aso cannot ask him wat happen..

20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

not sure izit covid, but webside alrdy cannot go in, n i heard fr tw frd last yr end e boss vic gone le.. so sad, summore gone 2 yr liao when i hear it, if count, he gone in 2020 but few ppl noe real reason how he die.. his bf kay obv. cannot continue e biz, so i think evetually close since this biz is vic dream ma.. i miss him la, i go 2 him a few time, but i donno kay so i aso cannot ask him wat happen..

Omg,Vic passed away?? Kay, I  think I tried his service,  a friendly guy

Has anyone personally experience GS hotel? I'm planning a trip to Taipei sometime this year. Was wondering if GS hotel is worth experiencing or not.

Guest Guest Flip Flop
On 5/18/2023 at 8:51 AM, Guest meh said:

Has anyone personally experience GS hotel? I'm planning a trip to Taipei sometime this year. Was wondering if GS hotel is worth experiencing or not.

It seems to have good reviews in google and expedia.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Flip Flop said:

It seems to have good reviews in google and expedia.

Yes indeed it does, based on reviews

But still prefer to hear from the forumers hahah

Best days to go are weekends and fridays? Tbh all i want is to see and touch some naked bods.. not into penetrative action at all lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.