Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest fog n mist
9 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

how u search for so many therapist? i mean this is like his own business blog no other therapist right unlike spa?

hotel outcall. but it seems he have a small studio, home based kinda setup. never been there. some of them rented a unit, do biz n stay. coz housing in Taipei generally not cheap to buy. 

Which Commander is the more exciting one? The one at the Red House or the one further north of Ximen station? Or are they the same? And if I could only visit one, should I visit Hunt or either of the Commander bars? Will be in Taipei 3-6 Nov.

Edited by loyangboy

49 minutes ago, loyangboy said:

Which Commander is the more exciting one? The one at the Red House or the one further north of Ximen station? Or are they the same? And if I could only visit one, should I visit Hunt or either of the Commander bars? Will be in Taipei 3-6 Nov.

Red House still near ximending station

9 hours ago, loyangboy said:

I’ve gone to the one further north of Ximen. It’s quite small but packed enough with action haha.

9 hours ago, jiriki said:

They have some “volunteers” there who the audience can touch and all.

Would be super exciting to volunteer. What do they dress in and what do the audience members do to them? I also thought the Commander north of Ximen station is the original one and would be bigger/more exciting than the one at the Red House?

6 minutes ago, loyangboy said:

Would be super exciting to volunteer. What do they dress in and what do the audience members do to them? I also thought the Commander north of Ximen station is the original one and would be bigger/more exciting than the one at the Red House?

Tie them up and grope them all over? I didn’t join in coz there were too many people but only one volunteer.

On 10/4/2018 at 5:55 PM, Jay Jay said:

I would say at least 2,000 NT per day if you want to enjoy yourself. For example if you decide to buy Taiwan snacks for friend and family it can cost you quite a bit - I can spend 2000-3000 on taiwan pineapple tarts. On 1000 NT you can survive if you eat only street food. Actually the street food is the best food in Taiwan, but occasionally I like to go to Shinh Yeh Japanese buffet for example.

Also Taiwan gay massage is very expensive at 2500-3000NT per session so I have a separate budget for this.

Yea, souvenirs are the least of my priorities (can always grab something decent at the airport, no? haha)

My budget for the street food is set seeing it's mostly cash transactions.

Do the massage parlours accept credit tho, that would make it less of a hassle compared to cash albeit the slight disadvantage due to banks forex rates. 

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

15 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

No massage parlours in Taiwan mainly accept only cash. If they do credit card the charge is very high. For example Prime Spa charge for credit card was extra 300NT.

Yikes! Holy moley..thanks for the heads up!

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

On 10/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, ivanguy said:

anyone heading there for pride? looking for kakis

will be there alone 

Hey Ivanguy, PM me your Line ID if u have only.

we have a line chat group for BW set up by one of the members (pipi) from here. It’s for anyone going to Taipei for pride

Edited by Jay Jay

Guest InBangkok
On 10/9/2018 at 7:25 AM, loyangboy said:

Which Commander is the more exciting one? The one at the Red House or the one further north of Ximen station?

The one further north of Ximen station. It is in the basement of a residential area. In addition to guys wearing very little, there is a show after midnight and a dark room which opens up between about 11:30 pm and midnight. It's small and very dark!

Guest InBangkok
7 hours ago, male3x said:

Any update on 皇池? Is there a men's pool for skinny dipping? Or its mixed bath?

Separate sections for men and women. All guys in the mens' pools are nude. There are 6 pools ranging from very hot to really cold, shower area, small sauna and a steam room. Late at night there may be a little action in the steam room but it will only be touching. Not all guys there are gay. Sometimes in mid-evening you will see a man with one or two children. So you have to be discreet. 

Guest Guest hotspring
22 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

Separate sections for men and women. All guys in the mens' pools are nude. There are 6 pools ranging from very hot to really cold, shower area, small sauna and a steam room. Late at night there may be a little action in the steam room but it will only be touching. Not all guys there are gay. Sometimes in mid-evening you will see a man with one or two children. So you have to be discreet. 

So this is still the best hot spring for us in Taipei?

On 10/16/2018 at 12:40 AM, Guest InBangkok said:

Thanks dude. I suppose u bring ur own small towel n use the coin operated lockers. 

On 10/16/2018 at 10:42 PM, Guest Guest hotspring said:

So this is still the best hot spring for us in Taipei?

Can anyone confirm if Kawayu hot spring is still operational? The last visit I had to Huang Ding (June 2017), I did notice some closures to the small lanes. The latest update on their site is Oct 2018.

http://www.kawayu-spa.com.tw/m/ 

My overall experience in Kawayu is that it is still a mixed-straight crowd. There will be some grandfathers with little kids, but no doubt there are gay guys too.

This hotspring also attracts a variety of tourists, so my last visit, I remember being able to see black, latino and white cocks there also, haha. very interesting, and the whole layout (small but open) makes it good for viewing, as opposed to Huang Ding, which has pools mainly all along one side. 

The sauna hut to the side has action, it is just standing room, barely enough but the discreet touching goes on inside. I saw a guy who came in with his son and father, while they were outside, he was inside getting blown in the sauna hut.

He didn't cum, but just went back out after a while, dipped back into the warm water, and then maybe 30 mins later went back for seconds - he treat the place like a BJ buffet, but i gotta admit, it's pretty ingenious for discreet guys. 

Edit: Also need to mention that Kawayu is also called Chuan Tang - same place.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest InBangkok
On 10/18/2018 at 10:37 AM, tomcat said:

Can anyone confirm if Kawayu hot spring is still operational?

Also need to mention that Kawayu is also called Chuan Tang - same place.

It is still there but there are major roadworks on the way down to most of the hot springs down there. In my experience very few gay guys go there since it changed its policy about 3 years ago. Also the tiny sauna is really a steam room and the two walls facing the main hot spring are now frosted glass. They used to be wood. So playing around is less easy. There are small stone benches in two sides. It’s a pity it changed policy because it used to be very cruisy!

I’ll go taiwan next month. Where to go in the afternoon? My itinerary is packed at night like going sauna hotspring night market clubs but afternoon nothing. hope first day can find taiwan bf and go out together lol

On 10/20/2018 at 6:51 PM, Guest InBangkok said:

It is still there but there are major roadworks on the way down to most of the hot springs down there. In my experience very few gay guys go there since it changed its policy about 3 years ago. Also the tiny sauna is really a steam room and the two walls facing the main hot spring are now frosted glass. They used to be wood. So playing around is less easy. There are small stone benches in two sides. It’s a pity it changed policy because it used to be very cruisy!

Oh yeah, the last i went it was still the wood hut. Seems strange that the sauna is frosted glass, that seems a bit unnatural in a natural hot springs. must be too much action going on, or wood damage over time. yes, it was very cruisy.

then the action went over to huang ding, and even that is closed now. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 10/18/2018 at 10:37 AM, tomcat said:

Can anyone confirm if Kawayu hot spring is still operational? The last visit I had to Huang Ding (June 2017), I did notice some closures to the small lanes. The latest update on their site is Oct 2018.

http://www.kawayu-spa.com.tw/m/ 

My overall experience in Kawayu is that it is still a mixed-straight crowd. There will be some grandfathers with little kids, but no doubt there are gay guys too.

This hotspring also attracts a variety of tourists, so my last visit, I remember being able to see black, latino and white cocks there also, haha. very interesting, and the whole layout (small but open) makes it good for viewing, as opposed to Huang Ding, which has pools mainly all along one side. 

The sauna hut to the side has action, it is just standing room, barely enough but the discreet touching goes on inside. I saw a guy who came in with his son and father, while they were outside, he was inside getting blown in the sauna hut.

He didn't cum, but just went back out after a while, dipped back into the warm water, and then maybe 30 mins later went back for seconds - he treat the place like a BJ buffet, but i gotta admit, it's pretty ingenious for discreet guys. 

Edit: Also need to mention that Kawayu is also called Chuan Tang - same place.

Is this Spa for guys only? looks good!

Guest InBangkok
On 10/18/2018 at 6:52 AM, male3x said:

Thanks dude. I suppose u bring ur own small towel n use the coin operated lockers. 

Right! You need 2 x $10 coins for the locker, although some guys use them and just do not lock them! Small towel to dry off afterwards essential and a bottle of water is recommended.

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Oh yeah, the last i went it was still the wood hut. Seems strange that the sauna is frosted glass, that seems a bit unnatural in a natural hot springs. must be too much action going on, or wood damage over time. yes, it was very cruisy.

then the action went over to huang ding, and even that is closed now. 

I think you have not been there for about 3 years. When Chuan Tang/Kawayu was gay friendly, the small sauna was certainly made of wood, usually packed and with some action at the back. But when it dropped the gay-friendly status they changed the walls to frosted glass. If you recall, Huang Ding's steam room also had frosted glass.

4 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Is this Spa for guys only? looks good!

yes, there is a section that is male only. 

2 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

I think you have not been there for about 3 years. When Chuan Tang/Kawayu was gay friendly, the small sauna was certainly made of wood, usually packed and with some action at the back. But when it dropped the gay-friendly status they changed the walls to frosted glass. If you recall, Huang Ding's steam room also had frosted glass.

yes, i think longer than 3 years actually. i think i just found it too cramped - since then, i enjoyed huang ding more. yes, i remember HD has two steam rooms, one on the main floor with frosted glass, but easily double the size of chuan tang's, and then there is one more down the steps, where all the lurid fun takes place.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 hours ago, tomcat said:

yes, there is a section that is male only. 

yes, i think longer than 3 years actually. i think i just found it too cramped - since then, i enjoyed huang ding more. yes, i remember HD has two steam rooms, one on the main floor with frosted glass, but easily double the size of chuan tang's, and then there is one more down the steps, where all the lurid fun takes place.

huang ding close down right?

On 10/6/2018 at 3:13 PM, Guest fog n mist said:

I have tried his massage, outcall to hotel.

https://m.xuite.net/blog/buddy6015/twblog/286749183

nice chap though he is not especially chatty. focus on his craft quietly.

Theres enuff strength and slight sensualness.

In his uw, provides HE. Doest go all the way which is perfectly fine for me.

Can touch him? 

8 hours ago, bradlee said:

huang ding close down right?

yes, it did. hopefully another owner will pick it up and reopen. square footage wise, it is one of the larger ones. although the dressing rooms in these hot springs are always a super tight squeeze, not sure what's that about lol.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

9 minutes ago, auri said:

Huang Chi has been popular with the bear crowd for years, and is still very popular.

Crowd a bit more mixed now due to the closure of Huang Ding.

Where to find the muscular crowd if i’m not into bears? Any cruisy gym with day/week pass?

Guest fog n mist
On 10/23/2018 at 12:50 AM, Sknyyob said:

Can touch him? 

i did. he didnt remove his underwear but let me touch. he didnt stop me when i pull down his undies to look at his jewel. 

Guest fog n mist
On 10/23/2018 at 12:58 AM, Guest Ghh said:

Also how old?

i didnt ask. but he shld be late 30s or under mid 40s. body quite fit. not muscular tat u see abs. it definitely not flabby. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.