Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Guest skinnycurious
21 minutes ago, billlie22 said:

Of course westgate, more people for cruising, especially on weekends when people from other outlets visit the far west

Tbh I feel too many people also not good haha you just need one but ofc more people higher chance haha

Today around 3+pm at Westgate ff. 

I bumped into you at the gym entrance when i was leaving and you were arriving. You smiled at me and asked if I had finished my workout. I have complimented you on your physique before, i think you probably remember. I wanted to confess to you that you are my #1 gym idol and ask for your number, but i was too shy. If you see this, please message me.

Edited by billlie22

Today (02 Aug), ard 5.45pm, FF Paragon. 

You asked me what time it was in the sauna, and we exchanged smiles before leaving, you were in a black top and grey pants. Didn’t manage to ask for your contact as I was rushing for class. Let’s reconnect if you’re here ;)

Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

Hi all, I used to go Westgate fitness first  from March 2023 to Aug 2023 and did not renew my membership cause of some uncertainty. I like FF a lot and would have renewed the membership if not for the uncertainty. 

Is there anyone out there who frequents westgate FF, anytime from 4.45pm to 7pm of weekdays and is ok with bringing me as a guest to westgate FF? I used to frequent WG FF during this time of the weekday and around 11am to 1.30pm of weekends. 

If you are ok with bringing me as a guest, do pm me 😄 

PS: I used to go WG FF on weekends around the time of 11am to 1.30pm and it was my first time seeing this handsome fit dude (no specs) on the weekends. I later met you in the steam room and I was swooning over you for a while (sorry to disappoint the readers here, there was no action in the steam room).

There after, I would go on the weekends around the time of 11-1.30pm and would see in you in WG FF and you were very aware of me looking at you whenever we pass by each other or near to each other. I also see you wearing your spectacle since the first time we met each other on that very weekend but I would be too busy to go WG FF on weekends for a period of time.

We then started to see each other on Friday evenings at around 4-6pm where you will always leave earlier than me before I no longer go on a Friday due to busy schedule. 

Just wanna shout out to you, happy seeing you in WG FF and it’s nice seeing you. Feel free to pm me too if you are around and would like to say hi.