Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Date: 21 September 2023

Time: 7 - 8 pm

100 AM ff

So happy so see my eye candy tonight, the one in yellow tank top at the free weights area. I just do not have the courage to talk to you and to know you. I met you again at the HDB blocks opposite 100 AM after gym. However, not much time left as I will be terminating my membership soon. Wish you are here to connect.
🤞🏼OMG!

Date: 1 Oct

Venue: Bugis FF

Time: 3:30pm exactly

i was leaving the locker room to go attend a group workout class & you were leaving the locker room as well to leave the gym. you had a pokémon keychain on your bag but i can't identify it sorry i didn't grow up w pokémon 🤡 u were taller than me, in a black singlet i think 😮‍💨🥴

you looked at me a few times, ever since i was rushing to put my things in the locker & stuff. i just thought you were really cute! 💕

hmu if you r here...... and you're interested in getting to know each other moreeee? 😇

7 minutes ago, CuriousBi99 said:

Date: 1 Oct

Venue: Bugis FF

Time: 3:30pm exactly

i was leaving the locker room to go attend a group workout class & you were leaving the locker room as well to leave the gym. you had a pokémon keychain on your bag but i can't identify it sorry i didn't grow up w pokémon 🤡 u were taller than me, in a black singlet i think 😮‍💨🥴

you looked at me a few times, ever since i was rushing to put my things in the locker & stuff. i just thought you were really cute! 💕

hmu if you r here...... and you're interested in getting to know each other moreeee? 😇

Sweetest msg, hope you find him soon!