Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

Just waxed on last sat. After multiple times of waxing its less painful. Although im top, waxing the crack gives a kind of shiok feeling. Not painful at all. Usually would hold the therapist's hand n he will comfort me by pressing it hard so to minimise the pain from the pulling. 

Btw, sgoon pool is quiet. Was there 2 weeks back.  Walking up n down in nude from shower area to the benches to get my towel n toiletries but nobody there. Haha

Edited by Innocentguy

32 minutes ago, roy123 said:

havent been to public swimming pool for quite some time but last time i used to walk without anything. Anyway its all guys..

Exactly, what do they have that you dont. Ok, the size might be different but who cares....

unless there r kids around, but even so, they should learn to be comfortable with nudity etc. 

Boils down to situations. In the past, I too change openly outside cubicle. Started noticing:

1. Men who goes to pool but never once seen them inside pool, only in changing room.

2. Those forever on the phone while in the changing room.

3. Those who sit one corner and seems to be scrolling non stop and checking their phone. 

4. Those who I see as I entered, showering and changed and than déjàvu, still showering & changing as I finished. 

So will I walk around... in tat scenario no way.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, shyc said:

Boils down to situations. In the past, I too change openly outside cubicle. Started noticing:

1. Men who goes to pool but never once seen them inside pool, only in changing room.

3. Those who sit one corner and seems to be scrolling non stop and checking their phone. 

4. Those who I see as I entered, showering and changed and than déjàvu, still showering & changing as I finished. 

Haha...

noticed many such people too... 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, phoenix88 said:

I want to try but my dick is small. What will you guys think if you see a guy with small dick naked in the changing room?

Please do not be discouraged by the size of your soft dick. In general, we Asians have smaller one when it’s soft. Be comfortable and be confident. 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:15 PM, GonewiththeWind said:

Yes there is. You can the Salon.. usually they will tell you to buy.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:20 PM, GonewiththeWind said:

if you have been shaving then you go got your 1st waxing, it will be painful. Cause the roots are much thicker. But if have not, it's won't be as painful and when you apply the hair growth slowing down cream, hair will grow slower and also thinner so your subsequent waxing experience should be a breeze. But of course it all pain free..just lesser pain as you go on.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:23 PM, GonewiththeWind said:

Just search for Boyzilian on the net or in this forum. You will find them.

Please do not soft sell the service for whoever you are trying to help to promote, which is not related to the topic.

Any more such ads by directing to the company, I will have your account removed.

Can only walk around naked in the swimming pool changing room after the WFH is lifted.

For me, i still prefer to wear undies or short shorts instead of naked. Thats my preference

On 4/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, phoenix88 said:

I want to try but my dick is small. What will you guys think if you see a guy with small dick naked in the changing room?

In fact I find fit guys with small dick damn hot! I certainly want to see that view! Hahaha..

Anyways, I don't exactlty walk naked but I change and dry my swimsuit outside cubicle coz incase anything fall, the floor is dry. My dick isn't big either but dick comes in all different size so it's only whether you feel comfortable showing it or not. Lol

8 hours ago, ai_id said:

Anyways, I don't exactlty walk naked but I change and dry my swimsuit outside cubicle coz incase anything fall, the floor is dry. My dick isn't big either but dick comes in all different size so it's only whether you feel comfortable showing it or not. Lol

Edited by bluerunner

On 3/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, shyc said:

Even when there’s nobody around have to be wary of red blinking lights or objects or places where hidden cams may be placed. Eg. the Holland V starbucks toilet where the guys hid a cam to film women peeing, you’ll never know if someone will do this in changing areas.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:02 AM, bluerunner said:

Please do not be discouraged by the size of your soft dick. In general, we Asians have smaller one when it’s soft. Be comfortable and be confident. 

agreed.

when u go to japanese onsen, u will see all the guys naked walking around so naturally, no matters having big or small dicks.

everybody is used to it, can walk around and chat naked, let it be with family, friends or colleague...

If the changing room is empty, I will stripped naked and shower without closing the door.  Once when I was showering after swimming in public pool in the afternoon, two man walked passed my showering cubicle. As my towel and clothes are placed outside the cubicle, I decided to walked out bravely thinking if they are straight, they will not even bother. Just as I towel dry myself, I noticed they are peeping and changing to their trunks really slowly. Sensing they are interested, I decided to put up a show and walk to the sink naked to wash my trunks and googles. As the sink is rather low, I placed my dick and ball on it so they can have a full view. Feeling frisking, my dick became semi-hard and  I walked back and changed to my clothes  really slowly. At this moment, both of them walked into their respective cubicle separately.

Another incident was in YCK pool. As I was changing to my underwear in the open, I noticed the guy beside me getting naked. He is rather cute and has a nice thick one on him. As it is public space, we smiled and I left soon after. 

35 minutes ago, caindukker said:

The beach I go to is big on tourists. The shower toilets are always packed so I get a lot of chances to exhibit. I stopped for awhile back then but then continued on till this day. I realized that the Japanese don't stare, they don't react to other naked men, locals stare a lot and also hangs around the toilet but they don't usually get naked too, they only enjoy looking at me. The Koreans don't stare a lot, but they also don't join in the naked fun. The China Chinese are my favorite, they stare, and they get naked too. I realized that they will shower naked if there are others who are naked too. I've had many exhibition experiences with them. 

1. There were many times I was getting hit on by older men, telling me that they like what they saw and wanted to touch me. 

2. Had a daddy with a teenage son that got naked because he saw me naked too, the teenage son wasn't used to it and kept laughing and staring at his dad's dick when his dad told him to get naked. The sun then ran to a cubicle nearby. Oh well, at least I saw the daddy naked, haha, hot muscle bod with a small flaccid cock, it was amazing. I would bottom for him! Haha

3. A bunch of young guys that got naked with hairy dicks, love them that way. Haha. One of them was super nerdy looking, slender tall with glasses and a fair complexion, he's actually the least handsome among them but his cock was huge, quite thick and super long. He sure enjoyed parading around with his huge dick flapping around when he's walking, always wondered how his friends felt when he was around. Always wished my dick was that long. Haha. 

4. Back then after I just broken up with my ex and before I met the current one, I had 2 China tourists played with me, they were older men. One was taller, had a thin but long dick while the other one was shorter and had a much smaller cock. They both had daddy bods. It was almost 7PM and the toilet was closing soon so no one was inside besides me, I was camping at the beach that day. They saw me naked and wanted to join in the fun, they got naked but stood and watched me shower. I signaled them and we had some fun, no fucking but they did suck me dry. We did some blowing, hj and kissing. Had dinner later with them that night and found out that they were a couple from China. Told me I was fit, handsome with local looks (I am part pinoy anyway) and had a thick cock and so they invited me to their rooms but I rejected. Didn't felt like being the botton for them at the time since that was what they were looking for. Haha... 

Just some of my experience throughout the 14 years of exhibiting at the beach toilet. Haha

All beaches now close so which beach is this

9 hours ago, caindukker said:

The beach I go to is big on tourists. The shower toilets are always packed so I get a lot of chances to exhibit. I stopped for awhile back then but then continued on till this day. I realized that the Japanese don't stare, they don't react to other naked men, locals stare a lot and also hangs around the toilet but they don't usually get naked too, they only enjoy looking at me. The Koreans don't stare a lot, but they also don't join in the naked fun. The China Chinese are my favorite, they stare, and they get naked too. I realized that they will shower naked if there are others who are naked too. I've had many exhibition experiences with them. 

1. There were many times I was getting hit on by older men, telling me that they like what they saw and wanted to touch me. 

2. Had a daddy with a teenage son that got naked because he saw me naked too, the teenage son wasn't used to it and kept laughing and staring at his dad's dick when his dad told him to get naked. The sun then ran to a cubicle nearby. Oh well, at least I saw the daddy naked, haha, hot muscle bod with a small flaccid cock, it was amazing. I would bottom for him! Haha

3. A bunch of young guys that got naked with hairy dicks, love them that way. Haha. One of them was super nerdy looking, slender tall with glasses and a fair complexion, he's actually the least handsome among them but his cock was huge, quite thick and super long. He sure enjoyed parading around with his huge dick flapping around when he's walking, always wondered how his friends felt when he was around. Always wished my dick was that long. Haha. 

4. Back then after I just broken up with my ex and before I met the current one, I had 2 China tourists played with me, they were older men. One was taller, had a thin but long dick while the other one was shorter and had a much smaller cock. They both had daddy bods. It was almost 7PM and the toilet was closing soon so no one was inside besides me, I was camping at the beach that day. They saw me naked and wanted to join in the fun, they got naked but stood and watched me shower. I signaled them and we had some fun, no fucking but they did suck me dry. We did some blowing, hj and kissing. Had dinner later with them that night and found out that they were a couple from China. Told me I was fit, handsome with local looks (I am part pinoy anyway) and had a thick cock and so they invited me to their rooms but I rejected. Didn't felt like being the botton for them at the time since that was what they were looking for. Haha... 

Just some of my experience throughout the 14 years of exhibiting at the beach toilet. Haha

ah yes, the japanese wont bother looking etc, because they are used to being naked in masses in their own country's onsen places... I think its the same case as Korean's jimjubang...

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

10 minutes ago, 245upz said:

ah yes, the japanese wont bother looking etc, because they are used to being naked in masses in their own country's onsen places... I think its the same case as Korean's jimjubang...

I see. That explains the lack of interest from the Koreans and Japanese. Hope I could someday visit an Onsen and Jimjubang. 

9 hours ago, caindukker said:

Fascinating story and exciting experience.

2 hours ago, DickPicGuy said:

I always walk naked in the pool changing room. I like the stares haha. I will always rinse my swimming trunks at the sink and i always catch people looking at me through the mirror. And usually when i shower, i leave the shampoo outside the benches so i can soap up out there and go back in the cubicle to rinse off. I will take my time to soap myself so that those people that are staring at me will have a good show haha. It is always like damn exciting when i do that. Some of them will purposely walk pass to “accidental” touch me when i soap myself or dry myself. I got a hard on twice and i just act like nothing happened :)

That's nice. I do that too. Haha... Like it when guys are curious. 

9 hours ago, DickPicGuy said:

I always walk naked in the pool changing room. I like the stares haha. I will always rinse my swimming trunks at the sink and i always catch people looking at me through the mirror. And usually when i shower, i leave the shampoo outside the benches so i can soap up out there and go back in the cubicle to rinse off. I will take my time to soap myself so that those people that are staring at me will have a good show haha. It is always like damn exciting when i do that. Some of them will purposely walk pass to “accidental” touch me when i soap myself or dry myself. I got a hard on twice and i just act like nothing happened :)

Where do you usually swim! I'll go find you after this circuit breaker hahaha 

On 4/16/2020 at 7:22 AM, caindukker said:

For number 3, are his friends like small or is he just super big? Singaporean?