Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

I don't mind walking naked from the bench to the showers. I would even just let the shower door open just saw that i can monitor my belongings are safe. Then dry myself and get dress. I don't do naked parades or anything; I would just be casual about the whole thing and be on my way. I dun mind ppl looking and i would shyly take one or two glance if there's someone of my taste but not keep looking until it's creepy and the other person feels uncomfortable. I've never hook up at swimming pool showers before.

Don't think they walk around naked but they do change and chit chat in the buff with their students after lessons. 

Some folks are very comfortable walking naked from shower area to urinal to wash basin. Had seen some shaving their pube with open cubicle door etc. Personally won't walk naked all the way up and down the longer distance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2017 at 12:09 AM, XKY said:

somehow i dont dare to walk around naked or open the door while showering.. im getting easily erected just by imagining things hahaha..

On 1/22/2017 at 5:38 PM, DeMarko said:

Same as me .. I will only put on a pair of undies and then walked to the basin to wash my swimming brief

same here , maybe just feel awkward walking around naked among strangers.

Once there was once I was in japan the Hotel dosent have shower room attached but a communal bath which you have to strip to your birthday suit and bath before entering the onsen.  I had to focus all my energy on not getting a hardon everyone parading around naked. But the more you try not to think about it. Just imagine for a sec in a foreign land everyone walking around flaccid only one foreigner with a hardon , people might think it’s creepy? Weird never naked in Sg , how do these guys just parade around naked.

13 hours ago, thecuriousone said:

Once there was once I was in japan the Hotel dosent have shower room attached but a communal bath which you have to strip to your birthday suit and bath before entering the onsen.  I had to focus all my energy on not getting a hardon everyone parading around naked. But the more you try not to think about it. Just imagine for a sec in a foreign land everyone walking around flaccid only one foreigner with a hardon , people might think it’s creepy? Weird never naked in Sg , how do these guys just parade around naked.

You think too much.

The more you try the harder it becomes.😂

If like all the people around there is people like us (not family, children or straight), and if there some perverted guy who so daring to like pull off my tower or underwear, I probably will be... with hard on.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, thecuriousone said:

The Japanese/Korean know and they don't care de la. It is natural! I was once in the Hakone onsen, there was a 'special service' time where everyone got huddled together knee to knee in the sauna, and they will add some aroma oil to the sauna, then fan the air, and fan each and every customer (thus special service). Not a single dude got hard despite all the closeness. 

On 3/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, thecuriousone said:

i was worrying about same thing before i went for my jap trip... worried that i can't keep my hardon "down" when i'm going to see so many dicks in an onsen...

but when i was in the onsen, my dick automatic went soft after awhile initially... guessed having "gotten used to" the surrounding... but i felt so odd one out as i'm the only "hairless" guy..  Are most Japanese bushy, not even trimmed? 

another time was going to another naked onsen in taiwan with my close straight friend... it was the first time we saw each other naked... initially have to hide my hardon a bit, then it went soft too... but again still a bit paiseh about my cleanly shaved private part... :)

4 hours ago, golf said:

it was the first time we saw each other naked... initially have to hide my hardon a bit, then it went soft too... but again still a bit paiseh about my cleanly shaved private part... :)

It’s understandable that clean shaven guy will have that ‘unsure’ feeling oh showing his smoothness to another person. Nowadays, even straight men go hairless. 
Hope you will overcome that psychological barrier soon. 加油!

It’s easier to walk around naked in the pool changing room, even in the presence of other swimmers, when the habit of being naked becomes embraced as a norm in a person. Of course, it might not necessarily apply to everyone, and it will take a while, but it’s a passage that can be observed, in retrospect. Before I discovered my exhibitionist and nudist nature, I always get a hard-on after showering and before togging up. No matter who’s around me, be it butcher, baker, candlestick maker, I’d get a full raging erection in their presence. And the worst is — I am shaven and hairless and they’re usually bushy. The worse happens when they turn to look at me, eye to eye, and then down at my hard cock and I would flush hot and red. Suffice to say, I would always scramble to put on my clothes, totally mortified and embarrassed beyond words. The thing I learnt is, I was among other naked men, whatever their shape or size or inclination, and that aroused me totally and made me very hard. Then, over the years, I started to dapple in exhibiting (very discretely and cautiously, of course) and visiting the sauna frequently (with precaution, of course) and meeting and chatting with people who are equally in the nude always, or letting people I know from elsewhere see me fully naked and I feeling totally comfortable with it. And I find something interesting occurs. I can strip totally naked in the presence of a horde of men and be fully naked amongst them and they can be staring at me — and I won’t even get hard! It’s when they come towards me and caress me and we connect that I know it’s mutual and my cock would respond. Nowadays, I walk out of the shower cubicle after washing up and saunter fully naked to the basin without care or bother or hard-on. I know some men are looking and eyeing, and I know I’m very comfortable in my own skin, and in control. 😏

Edited by HC-B

10 hours ago, golf said:

another time was going to another naked onsen in taiwan with my close straight friend... it was the first time we saw each other naked... initially have to hide my hardon a bit, then it went soft too... but again still a bit paiseh about my cleanly shaved private part... :)

Side track from main topic here but out of curiosity, what was your friend reaction to your smooth crotch?

Curious to know if anyone encountered being asked about their smooth crotch. What's their response or yours regard this?

I notice it is a trend in pool shower area to see adults with smooth crotch. Personally encountered a smooth dad helping his son in the shower area after the latter swimming lesson. Right in front of another dad helping his son from the same swim lesson. Obviously the other dad was not surprised at all and all things went normally. Maybe was my first encounter so was a bit taken aback at first but did admire how the smooth dad was comfortable with his own nakedness.

1 hour ago, shyc said:

Side track from main topic here but out of curiosity, what was your friend reaction to your smooth crotch?

Curious to know if anyone encountered being asked about their smooth crotch. What's their response or yours regard this?

I notice it is a trend in pool shower area to see adults with smooth crotch. Personally encountered a smooth dad helping his son in the shower area after the latter swimming lesson. Right in front of another dad helping his son from the same swim lesson. Obviously the other dad was not surprised at all and all things went normally. Maybe was my first encounter so was a bit taken aback at first but did admire how the smooth dad was comfortable with his own nakedness.

Its probably likely as normal loh ~ unless you get sexcited by the idea of yourself being white tiger then stim in front of them ~ :lol:

12 hours ago, shyc said:

my friend did steal few glance but din say or ask anything...

strangely that for so many years of friendship, we have never talked anything on the topic of sex... by the way, he is a super conservative straight guy lor...

actually, since i started shaving, waxing and later IPL about 15 yrs ago, i've never met any cleanly shaved guys before... though i also believe more and more guys with smooth crotch nowadays...

15 hours ago, HC-B said:

And I find something interesting occurs. I can strip totally naked in the presence of a horde of men and be fully naked amongst them and they can be staring at me — and I won’t even get hard! It’s when they come towards me and caress me and we connect that I know it’s mutual and my cock would respond. Nowadays, I walk out of the shower cubicle after washing up and saunter fully naked to the basin without care or bother or hard-on. I know some men are looking and eyeing, and I know I’m very comfortable in my own skin, and in control. 😏

though my hardon normally can go away after awhile after i get used to the surrounding, it will come back sometime when i suddenly conscious about the surrounding or attention... and of cos when i see some eye candy (sticks)... 😋

On 3/22/2020 at 11:48 AM, shyc said:

well I am also smooth crotch, but when people asked, I usually say becos I am abit clean freak and more hygienic when you do sports and all the sweat making the pubes smells xD

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

On 3/23/2020 at 3:22 AM, golf said:

though my hardon normally can go away after awhile after i get used to the surrounding, it will come back sometime when i suddenly conscious about the surrounding or attention... and of cos when i see some eye candy (sticks)... 😋

On 3/22/2020 at 11:27 AM, HC-B said:

... Before I discovered my exhibitionist and nudist nature, I always get a hard-on after showering and before togging up. No matter who’s around me, be it butcher, baker, candlestick maker, I’d get a full raging erection in their presence. And the worst is — I am shaven and hairless and they’re usually bushy. The worse happens when they turn to look at me, eye to eye, and then down at my hard cock and I would flush hot and red.....

My issue is particularly the undressing part... at that point, I will get hard as long as there are men around, even if I don't have any interest in them.

After a while, things do settle down, but the beginning can definitely be awkward!

28 minutes ago, And then said:

Another thing is, I really envy some guys who are able to enjoy the view without getting stiff!

I want to be naked, enjoy viewing the birdlife, and not be up up...

If in onset, then can hide in the pool.. 

If in changing room, sometimes I will take my towel and pretend to dry myself and cover up or turn away from the crowd.. 

But there were instances that I had no excuses and left "exposed" with my hardon...

Wondering what you people think if u see somebody naked with a hardon in changing room? 

58 minutes ago, golf said:

If in onset, then can hide in the pool.. 

If in changing room, sometimes I will take my towel and pretend to dry myself and cover up or turn away from the crowd.. 

But there were instances that I had no excuses and left "exposed" with my hardon...

Wondering what you people think if u see somebody naked with a hardon in changing room? 

Love catching someone with a hard-on in public.

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

3 hours ago, golf said:

Haha I'll just smile at the guy as a courtesy of "thank you for thinking that I'm a hottie" OR "thank you for the nice view!!" 

Then again a number of guys will give the disgusted look, which is quite a sad thing =/ 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

Interestingly quite a few are shy about disrobing in public showering areas. Shouldn't this phrase be over after doing NS or is it because currently no more open shower areas like before? Causing everyone to be shy again.  Even with cubicles I remember NS guys queuing outside especially if given specific timing for showering. Sometimes, after getting wet and soaping, will be asked by the person queuing outside the cubicle to allow him to get wet and soap up too. He will than proceed to finish soaping outside cubicle while I step back in to rinse off.  Safe time this way too. 

As for getting stiffy, seen quite a handful. Usually just watch and enjoy. No words needed. Most people even straights won't comment. The most, a disgusted look and move on. Most will just pretend they didn't see it. 

Best is to distract yourself from thinking too much. The more you think, the worse it gets, the stiffer it becomes. 
Avoid eye contacts. 
It’s just a matter of getting used to. For clean shaven guys, you have to shoulder another ‘burden’. Good thing is, there are more guys who are clean shaven now. It’s no longer a ‘gay man’ thingy. 
@golf and @HC-B: 加油!

Edited by bluerunner
Add info

6 hours ago, And then said:

My issue is particularly the undressing part... at that point, I will get hard as long as there are men around, even if I don't have any interest in them.

After a while, things do settle down, but the beginning can definitely be awkward!

Same here, its not really the attraction or tons of hot guys around. Its just something that happens without control. especially in the changing room before the onsen place. of course eventually, will calm down after I go about my own business and got used to the surroundings.

I mean even if you are no attracted or kinky , these things might just happen naturally and the worst part is guys all around you are not particularly hot (normally in an onsen are old men anyways), would they be judging you for being so horny? maybe this only happens when you are younger and not when one is in his 40s?

Edited by thecuriousone

Remember to wash hands and don't touch face after man handle. 😂 

I do agree it does have to do with comfort zone and being used to it. I had an experience once in Japan where the hotel have a bath area in the basement. Excited to experience it yet a bit nervous being naked. Disappointed that there was no one around when I was there. Yet happy cause was totally uncomfortable getting out of clothes and putting them into the basket than walk naked into the bath area than into the hot bath. Just as I was getting relax, in walk an Ang Moh and guess he too was uncomfortable. I closed my eyes so I don't get any funny reaction. Less than few minutes he was out of the place and I made sure the coast was clear before I came out of the bath to change. Guess wasn't ready than. Maybe will be different now. Just as I was leaving the hotel the next day, I made a detour to the basement. Could hear much commotion from outside with kids and adult voices. Would have love to try again but my luggage was already in the lobby and was waiting for my transport. 

P/s Read a study before but can't seems to find it now. Seems getting boyzilian or completely smooth is more common among straight than gays. 🤔