Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

On 4/17/2020 at 1:18 PM, DickPicGuy said:

I always walk naked in the pool changing room. I like the stares haha. I will always rinse my swimming trunks at the sink and i always catch people looking at me through the mirror. And usually when i shower, i leave the shampoo outside the benches so i can soap up out there and go back in the cubicle to rinse off. I will take my time to soap myself so that those people that are staring at me will have a good show haha. It is always like damn exciting when i do that. Some of them will purposely walk pass to “accidental” touch me when i soap myself or dry myself. I got a hard on twice and i just act like nothing happened :)

This is a true story.

5 hours ago, phoenix88 said:

For number 3, are his friends like small or is he just super big? Singaporean?

The ones I talked about are all Chinese tourists from China. They were small but ya know, flaccid, so... His was huge, not sure if he was a shower or grower but his flaccid cock sure was huge. Not just quite thick but very long. It's like dangling and swinging around when he walks. Made it really hard to not stare. 

51 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Are you chinese?
So far I have never bumped into any Chinese guy longer than 6” (I think), although there are many who claimed their are 6” (or more). :whistle:

My first bf was a small twinky 8 inch bitch. I was the top at the time and didn't like that at all. Haha... Made me feel pretty insecure. I could wrap it around my wrist like it was a snake-like bangle. Used to have that pic but one of my exes didn't like it and deleted it from my computer. Haha... 

22 hours ago, caindukker said:

My first bf was a small twinky 8 inch bitch. I was the top at the time and didn't like that at all. Haha... Made me feel pretty insecure. I could wrap it around my wrist like it was a snake-like bangle. Used to have that pic but one of my exes didn't like it and deleted it from my computer. Haha... 

Can't imagine how I will feel if I see one in the changing room. 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:41 PM, begleitung said:

Too big is abnormal 

Is not abnormal guys straight away on their knee to suck ready to service you good.This will make u feel like a king i ever get serve by one flex one btm both kissing between my cock they slurp my precum like nectar or honey.Manage dp one guy raw.Im on prep both never wear double breed him till ladt drop we pull out.

Edited by fetish69

• 1 month later...
Guest broadwayboy

Yes, to attract "attention".

No, why expose myself to guys who like to do the "My-Dick is bigger than Your-Dick" bullshit? 

Yes, coz I am cruising or trying to cruise...

No, coz the place stinks of chlorine, and i don't like walking ard strangers... if if it means showing off to them =(

Guest Reagankoh416
On 6/11/2020 at 10:44 PM, phoenix88 said:

I small mah, so shy lor. 

Got some news saying after covid cannot change in the toilet anymore.

I'm small too, so I feel you... 

Guest Reagankoh416
1 hour ago, broadwayboy said:

Yes, to attract "attention".

No, why expose myself to guys who like to do the "My-Dick is bigger than Your-Dick" bullshit? 

Yes, coz I am cruising or trying to cruise...

No, coz the place stinks of chlorine, and i don't like walking ard strangers... if if it means showing off to them =(

Me too

On 6/13/2020 at 3:34 PM, bluerunner said:

What is your measurement for ‘small’? 

Something between Shower and Grower.

A “shower” can be loosely defined as a man who displays more penile size when flaccid and does not gain as much when erect. A “grower” is a man who proportionally gains more length and girth on erection.

If you are neither, then you are consider "smaller".😉

Oh well I'm a grower then.

And YES, I love to walk around naked anytime I can at home

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

9 minutes ago, awolonline said:

Oh well I'm a grower then.

And YES, I love to walk around naked anytime I can at home

I would assume majorly if us are ‘grow’er. 
When we are soft, it’s small. So we are shy to show others. When it’s hard and grows big, we are also shy to let other (gay) men see our big hard cock. How ironic, right? 

3 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

When we are soft, it’s small. So we are shy to show others. When it’s hard and grows big, we are also shy to let other (gay) men see our big hard cock. How ironic, right? 

why be shy?  i don't mind showing  lol

Guest Reagankoh416
4 hours ago, BanTin said:

Something between Shower and Grower.

A “shower” can be loosely defined as a man who displays more penile size when flaccid and does not gain as much when erect. A “grower” is a man who proportionally gains more length and girth on erection.

If you are neither, then you are consider "smaller".😉

I maybe smaller, but I'm a bit more grower in my size, but I don't mind getting naked as long as I have somebody else doing it together. 

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

You can't assume that everyone is a grower like you. There are shower and smaller too.😅

16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Cum cum, show us here since you are not shy. No excuse needed. 

hehe  you want a pic?

16 hours ago, begleitung said:

Yet u only do it at home, not at the changing room. 

I don't go to a gym or pool regularly - but happy to be naked in a changing room! 

6 hours ago, repressednerd said:

With the new guidelines, I wonder where all those who spent the whole day in the changing room go to now.

Public uses is 6:30-9:30pm. I’m sure cruisers will be there for the whole 3hours. Desperate ones may even take those with extended hours.