Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

I was in Eastin Hotel in Penang and I had a swim in the pool located at the 2nd floor. It was only me and the hotel staff who was mopping the floor. When I entered the showers after registering my room and name, he just greeted me (very pleasant Indian guy) and I just made small talk while I was slowly undressing. As long as it is inside the shower room it should be fine to be in the nude or naked, the purpose is to have  a shower. Anyhow when he left I just took my a selfie 

1364910949_LockerRoomNaked.png.20b3ea61fc59e4841bf5c6c0857da305.png

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

47 minutes ago, Lumbakuda said:

How was the respond ?

Not very encouraging, some expressed shock and I guess those who are inclined may find it too awkward to approach, sit next to a naked guy and strike a conversation.

• 1 year later...
52 minutes ago, Liam 1919 said:

hahaha i love showering with open door and coming out nude

Haha did that nearly every time after my stroke ~ :lol:

Edited by Kimochi

Why not haha I like to be naked haha there is one time at Safra Tampines just end some run event nearby went to shower I was horny so after finish shower I just went out with naked within hard tits and my erected dick haha two buff guys at first play hide and seek then one just stare at me and touch himself haha wanted to signal him but got lot of people already haha wanna try Punggol, Pasir Ris and Tampines hub soon will share if I encounter any...if I am naked n wink at u just follow me don’t just stand there haha it will be awkward u know i meant haha 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

With that body in your DP, I’m sure it will attract many attention. :P

Hahaa u know in safra gyms some of them have steamrooms. So i wrap my towel up high and spread my legs. Basically exposing my dick. It's pretty kinky

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 1:01 AM, Kenjikenji said:

I guess I am quite comfortable to walk out nude from the shower cubicles .  It is men shower room . We all have the same stuff . 

Absolutely and to shower in the buff is pretty alright.

Though to unnecessarily parade around and cruising in public is a no for me

Done that in Queenstown pool before. Many years back. There was once I walked out with a hardon. Was horny then. Not sure why couldn't subside in the shower cubicle. Already waited for awhile. Need to fetch my towel, keep the soap & dry myself at the bench. Had guys headturned. Rare sight. I thought it's perfectly fine in male changing room...

Last time swimming pool shower cubicle don't have door, no shower curtain. I happen to see 1 of my Chinese classmate shower, back facing out. Nice & strong butt. He take longer time to rinse & scrub his crack... What a sight...

• 1 month later...

Who doesn’t haha shiok to let my anaconda asian konek erected hard n balls dangling n nipple hard while slowly wipe my body off haha 

open shower also shiok no need to eye contact so obvious haha just relax n Slowly play with the soapy all over your body up down up down Konek n ass... they will come to you haha or you see their nipple hard n Their cock started to steam up haha 

i walked with my undies on. 

usually i will shower with door slightly open to jagar my belongings. And then will remove my wet speedos and then walked out to put my speedos by the side of my belongings.

then continue to shower. After that i will walk out to take my towel and dry myself. Then will put on a pair of undies.

Followed by walking to the basin to wash my speedos and then put it into a plastic bag and then back to the basin to wash my hands and face.

And then back to the bench and start to pack my stuff slowly so that i can admire those swimmers in either their wet speedos, naked or in undies.

At times i may change into another pair of undies too.

I usually will bring few pairs along to change.

7 hours ago, BanTin said:

Prefer to walk around naked. Natural and free. ☺️

Same here. However, because not all do this, I still feel shy - haha. I would have small towel for myself so it's not bulky to bring and use it to dry myself in cubicle. Then, I'd walk out slightly covered if it's too crowded to go to my bag. I'd face the wall while dressing up.

Only few guys do it openly. Most seem to like flaunting because they leave their door wide open and walk around mindless about their body. Some dads would do that with his little boys naked too.

I just like the idea of it. Having to go around naked, most importantly without being judged on how long or short yours is. 

4 hours ago, mesmerizedglobal said:

Same here. However, because not all do this, I still feel shy - haha. I would have small towel for myself so it's not bulky to bring and use it to dry myself in cubicle. Then, I'd walk out slightly covered if it's too crowded to go to my bag. I'd face the wall while dressing up.

Only few guys do it openly. Most seem to like flaunting because they leave their door wide open and walk around mindless about their body. Some dads would do that with his little boys naked too.

I just like the idea of it. Having to go around naked, most importantly without being judged on how long or short yours is. 

Totally agreed on your last point.

Is it true that straight guys don't expose their body fully in public toliets? Idk i just think that they wont enjoy showing nor viewing others. So those who show are interested in guys am i right? Btw im the shy type havent tried exposing myself in front of the rest haha i just cant stop thinking that i am being judged

18 minutes ago, Hrnysexy said:

Is it true that straight guys don't expose their body fully in public toliets? Idk i just think that they wont enjoy showing nor viewing others. So those who show are interested in guys am i right? Btw im the shy type havent tried exposing myself in front of the rest haha i just cant stop thinking that i am being judged

Is not about straight or not. Is just one's experiences. After going TW and JP onsens, I no longer care about how others see my body. 

Of course if you feel confident you will have a higher tendency to not care about being judged, whether in a changing room setting, or choosing a sexy t shirt. 

15 hours ago, Hrnysexy said:

For Str8, it's the 2 extreme. 

Either very shy, the hide and cover type.

Or the exhibitionist, the can't be bother type. Just walk around naked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...