Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/06/2016 at 3:38 PM, Sagi said:

r u guys worried someone is secretly filming u? There are some people who sit in the change room using their phones....really creepy

Yes, lately at Delta this has been occurring. Why would pp sit inside checking phones? Weird, right? Am thinking of reporting to the pool manager...

5 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Yes, lately at Delta this has been occurring. Why would pp sit inside checking phones? Weird, right? Am thinking of reporting to the pool manager...

If you do not have any proof, it's no use reporting. What can the pool manager do? He cannot ban phone inside the changing room. 

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, spurt said:

After a good work out at the pool, always looking forward to a good shower, soap my dick, stroke it hard, and then ejaculate all over the shower cubicle walls. If you are the next guy coming in, don't be surprised to see cum clogged in drain hole cover with the loose hairs. 

Anybody else also have the same practice? Or have seen cum clogged in drain hole cover? 

You have not tell us which pool shower cube.....:huh:

16 minutes ago, spurt said:

After a good work out at the pool, always looking forward to a good shower, soap my dick, stroke it hard, and then ejaculate all over the shower cubicle walls. If you are the next guy coming in, don't be surprised to see cum clogged in drain hole cover with the loose hairs. 

Anybody else also have the same practice? Or have seen cum clogged in drain hole cover? 

Yr cum so thick meh?Or u purposely pour "dove" shower cream?:P

Edited by cutejack

58 minutes ago, spurt said:

When my cum flows down the wall and gets washed to the drain hole, cum will turn sticky and thick once contact with water. Plus the loose hair at the drain cover helps to trap it there. 

Do you leave ur cum at swimming pool shower cubicles as well? 

Nope.i dont do that.i wash up my babies as soon as they come out.lol

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:09 AM, XKY said:

somehow i dont dare to walk around naked or open the door while showering.. im getting easily erected just by imagining things hahaha..

Same as me .. I will only put on a pair of undies and then walked to the basin to wash my swimming brief

Am an exhibitionist but I don't intentionally walk around the swimming pool bathrooms naked.  There are kids and families around.  So a bathroom etiquette is good.  I tend to pick a shower stall that has a bench just outside if possible.  I may walk over to the bench naked for a brief moment if there are no kids around, change and leave. But in a commercial gym shower room, like EnergyOne or Fitness First, it is a little different.  The lockers are away from the shower stalls.  So I would strip down , wrap a towel and head for the showers.  Same when I come out.  Only take my time to dry and change.  Gotten a few stares which was intriguing!

10 hours ago, skybeach said:

Since it's a male changing room, nothing wrong to be walking around naked. I walk naked to the basin, urinal, shower cubicle, etc and back to bench to change up. No issue. But if the thing is starting to pop up, better cover it up in case kids suddenly appear. (Once a kid and his father suddenly appeared when I was walking around hard - I quickly covered it. Anyway, they had no response at all.)

Did the hot daddy saw yr hardness?at times i like to show it to daddies

They tend to stare awhile n dream.might be they wanna try m2m fun but dare not.haha

Seems people in urban Singapore are so modest.  I grew up in a kampong in Johor where everyone uses a communal bathroom.  There everyone is completely naked - standing around for their turn,showering, walking from WC to open shower room etc.  As a young boy I got to see men of different shapes and their cocks (sometimes flaccid, sometime semi-erect and occasionally fully erect) walking around and not at all feeling shy.  When the village gay man is in the communal bathroom, there will even be a show for all to take part in.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 30/01/2017 at 11:45 AM, nate42 said:

Am an exhibitionist but I don't intentionally walk around the swimming pool bathrooms naked.  There are kids and families around.  So a bathroom etiquette is good.  I tend to pick a shower stall that has a bench just outside if possible.  I may walk over to the bench naked for a brief moment if there are no kids around, change and leave. But in a commercial gym shower room, like EnergyOne or Fitness First, it is a little different.  The lockers are away from the shower stalls.  So I would strip down , wrap a towel and head for the showers.  Same when I come out.  Only take my time to dry and change.  Gotten a few stares which was intriguing!

This is really the considerate way and should be they way. It's annoying when some people treat a public swimming pool shower like a cheap gay sauna when kids and family are around. They stare, follow, stroke, signal persistently making others uncomfortable.They should do it more discreetly. I would have strip and shower nude like the good old doorless days if not for these people.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm I might be wrong but do notice lesser people sitting around and using mobile these days as compared to many years ago. Now wondering if they have gone higher tech. 

Anyway dont feel comfortable walking around naked all over the shower area to basin to urinals, as some folks do. From open cubicle to bench to change is still acceptable. Provided no fully clothed guys playing mobiles or trunk wearing guys not showering but constantly watching over my cubicle. 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. There was posting. In fact, there have been several postings over the years. Not sure if they are all taken at the same time. 

I remember there’s one of this cutie who had a semi hardon in the shower. :P

3 hours ago, shyc said:

Hmm I might be wrong but do notice lesser people sitting around and using mobile these days as compared to many years ago. Now wondering if they have gone higher tech. 

Anyway dont feel comfortable walking around naked all over the shower area to basin to urinals, as some folks do. From open cubicle to bench to change is still acceptable. Provided no fully clothed guys playing mobiles or trunk wearing guys not showering but constantly watching over my cubicle. 

Yeah, they should not allow wifi in the shower areas, and should actively use tech to block all reception signals in the toilets. Should also do that in changing locker rooms of gyms.

Katong pool is one of the worst, a lot of lurkers blatantly using their phones in there. Even that CHW saw once he kept walking in and out of the toilet talking on his phone. Stopped going to this pool long ago even tho this is one of the nearest pool for me.

1 hour ago, axelrod said:

I  remember there’s one of this cutie who had a semi hardon in the shower. :P

Yeah, they should not allow wifi in the shower areas, and should actively use tech to block all reception signals in the toilets. Should also do that in changing locker rooms of gyms.

Tot spotting someone with semi or full erection is also rather common.., :D

Even blocking wifi or reception won't stop someone from taking spy Picts. If I am not wrong Japan don't allow mobile in their osen but we still see them on the net. Especially these days with tech making smaller and undetectable spy cam.

3 hours ago, shyc said:

Even blocking wifi or reception won't stop someone from taking spy Picts.

Yes but at least there’ll be no excuse for them to hang around (some for hours) pretending to be busy on their phones. If it’s a real call or urgent msg, take it outside.