Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

There are people who are very comfortable being naked in the changing room.Β 

Walk out of the shower cube naked. Takes his time to wipe dry, totally oblivious of all the hungry/horny gay men and curious straight guys around him. Call him confident or ... perhaps, some traits of exhibitionist.

I am not complaining.

Actually in today context I believe almost all males who had been to our public pool already know what's happening in our shower area. So why bother. If uncomfortable just change in cubicle but otherwise dance all u want in your 'birthday suit', 'noone' really care. Had seen the very young to the very old, having that 'look' of 'i know what's happening here' when 'things' happening. They just leave as long as you don't get overboard and 'break the law'. On rare occassion when spotted those guys who can't keep their 'brother tame' while drying off. Others just leave them alone too, thou seen some lustful one almost wanted to help 'tame him down' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰. As long as no 'real drama' everyone just carry on as if nothing happened. So those with 'attitude brother' just carry on as usual as quickly as u can and whatever u do, don't attempt to 'polish' your weapon before 'safe keeping'. πŸ˜‹

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

There are people who are very comfortable being naked in the changing room.Β 

Walk out of the shower cube naked. Takes his time to wipe dry, totally oblivious of all the hungry/horny gay men and curious straight guys around him. Call him confident or ... perhaps, some traits of exhibitionist.

I am not complaining.

So, which group u belongs to? A: confidence exhibitionist, B: hungry gay men or C : curious straight guys 🀭😊

19 minutes ago, shyc said:

Actually in today context I believe almost all males who had been to our public pool already know what's happening in our shower area. So why bother. If uncomfortable just change in cubicle but otherwise dance all u want in your 'birthday suit', 'noone' really care. Had seen the very young to the very old, having that 'look' of 'i know what's happening here' when 'things' happening. They just leave as long as you don't get overboard and 'break the law'. On rare occassion when spotted those guys who can't keep their 'brother tame' while drying off. Others just leave them alone too, thou seen some lustful one almost wanted to help 'tame him down' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰. As long as no 'real drama' everyone just carry on as if nothing happened. So those with 'attitude brother' just carry on as usual as quickly as u can and whatever u do, don't attempt to 'polish' your weapon before 'safe keeping'. πŸ˜‹

πŸ˜‚u r very experienced hor? πŸ˜…πŸ€­πŸ˜Š

There is another category of user whom I label "diva".

He refuses to show anyone this jewel for whatever reason: maybe that person is not his type, maybe that person is too old. or maybe he think he is "God sent", etc. He will give you that, "Why are you looking at me?" look. However, he still would very much like to look at others, including those guys mentioned above. Thus, he will linger in the changing room for the longest time.Β 

Have you seen such character?

@bluerunnerΒ I usually shower naked, facing inwards with occasional turning of big head to make sure my belongings still intact. When I spot the so called β€˜diva’ watching me. I tend to put on my trunks before I get out of cubicle to dry off and go back into cubicle to change to my shorts. Then when I come out I give them a direct eye contact and a smirk  😏 . Beat them at their own game. Of course when the β€˜diva’ looks hot then they get diff treatments 😝. See all u like but really nothing much to see and usually they get turned off πŸ˜‚Β 

2 hours ago, shyc said:

@bluerunnerΒ I usually shower naked, facing inwards with occasional turning of big head to make sure my belongings still intact. When I spot the so called β€˜diva’ watching me. I tend to put on my trunks before I get out of cubicle to dry off and go back into cubicle to change to my shorts. Then when I come out I give them a direct eye contact and a smirk  😏 . Beat them at their own game. Of course when the β€˜diva’ looks hot then they get diff treatments 😝. See all u like but really nothing much to see and usually they get turned off πŸ˜‚Β 

I agree with you. Diva or God sent, there is no free lunch in Singapore. Everything costs $. Haha

On 6/2/2023 at 1:55 PM, justin1982 said:

How to get rid off erection when naked in changing room while there are others in the vicinity? Cos feel a bit of embarrassing especially when there is other user in the vicinity.Β 

Same same. Where u usually go to?

On 6/2/2023 at 1:55 PM, justin1982 said:

How to get rid off erection when naked in changing room while there are others in the vicinity? Cos feel a bit of embarrassing especially when there is other user in the vicinity.Β 

Don't focus on your kkj or think about the situation when that situation "arises". The more you think, the faster it rises, the more hard it gets.

Focus elsewhere. Imagine you are alone in the room OR ..... imagine your mum is standing right beside you. Confirm your erection dies down instantly!Β 

On 6/26/2023 at 10:23 AM, bluerunner said:

Don't focus on your kkj or think about the situation when that situation "arises". The more you think, the faster it rises, the more hard it gets.

Focus elsewhere. Imagine you are alone in the room OR ..... imagine your mum is standing right beside you. Confirm your erection dies down instantly!Β 

Okie.... I will try.?Thank you 😊

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 10:57 PM, KLCFGuy93 said:

Anyone know where can I go for swimming in Kl Malaysia area ? Would like to try being naked body to walk at changing roomΒ 

Isn't it any pool? A matter of how comfy u get only, amid all or any stares. 😜 No one will come tell u to cover up since it's men's room. 

2 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

I don't walk around the pool changing room naked. But I think my swim briefs do not leave much to the imagination in the changing room. Sometimes, there's no need to be naked to be sexy, ya? 🀣🀣🀣

Β 

ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif.2cb790a9b6923481c3ddc2b4ad97a5e5.gif

Gorgess

29 minutes ago, Evan C said:

Gorgess

Awww! Evan, you're too kind! ❀️

G U M M Y M A N S GΒ  |Β  H E L L OΒ  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

Β 

On 8/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, GUMMYMANSG said:

I don't walk around the pool changing room naked. But I think my swim briefs do not leave much to the imagination in the changing room. Sometimes, there's no need to be naked to be sexy, ya? 🀣🀣

Β 

Yeap I fully agree. Sometimes, it’s more sexy when you don’t show everything.Β 
It leaves some sense of being mysterious and that makes people wondering and thinking about it.Β 
Do you change openly at the bench or you do it inside cubicle w door closed?Β 

2 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

I actually change openly. I mean, I would get out of the cubicle naked AND my body is already dry. Just need 5 seconds or less to put on my shorts. And that's it. I fail at cockteasing, eh? 😝

Β 

Though I think my swims briefs are sexier than being fully naked! ✌️😜

Β 

Β 

Same...I also changed openly at the bench. It does not take too much time to wear something. You are right.

That's not really cock teasing. Cock teasing will be taking our time to towel dry ...maybe until semi then show off to everyone then slowly wear shorts (no underwear!)Β 

47 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Same...I also changed openly at the bench. It does not take too much time to wear something. You are right.

That's not really cock teasing. Cock teasing will be taking our time to towel dry ...maybe until semi then show off to everyone then slowly wear shorts (no underwear!)Β 

Sometimes, I do get a semi while drying lah. But I just brush it off. Just quickly put on my shorts lor. Then people cannot see oredy. People still do look though. Oh well. 🀣

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

Β 

1 hour ago, Hengheng said:

i want to see

Wahhhhh! If we bump into each other, I'll try to stay naked in the changing room longer than usual. 😏 By the way, you look good in your display pic. πŸ˜‰

Β 

1 hour ago, Evan C said:

How not to look… ahhahahaha

Okay lah. I admit it's abit of an ego boost when people look lah. But I still get kind uncomfortable. Haha.Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Sometimes, I do get a semi while drying lah. But I just brush it off. Just quickly put on my shorts lor. Then people cannot see oredy. People still do look though. Oh well. 🀣

Often, we are our biggest devil advocate. We think too much lol.Β 

23 hours ago, NightMareElfa said:

I like to change in the changing room naked and shower with the door open, will occasionally get a boner but it doesnt bother anyone

The straight men will take a look and that’s it. Some don’t even bother or notice you are having a boner.Β 
The gay men will look and look and still look. His mind will go haywire. Lol.Β 

Yeah it's so normal these days. Like when I am heading to the showers after a great workout I just strip I find it funny guys must wear the towel over then take their undies or shorts down. Not a big deal and I enjoy letting those guys look at me my bod and my dick semi erect...I also go to the steam room in the nude!

7 hours ago, Veloster said:

Yeah it's so normal these days. Like when I am heading to the showers after a great workout I just strip I find it funny guys must wear the towel over then take their undies or shorts down. Not a big deal and I enjoy letting those guys look at me my bod and my dick semi erect...I also go to the steam room in the nude!

me too ... I thought we nude during bathing at NS? - so what big deal indeed. I even fully erect and totally shaved and waxed when naked in front if all ppl in the bathroom 🚻 And I even changed into G String after bathing and they looked at me with popping πŸ‘€Β 

Edited by aftereightme

Β 

semi can be more sexy and a bigger tease… makes me wonder β€˜hmm why is he semi aroused’ β€˜what is his full potentialβ€™Β πŸ˜œ

Haha! Then I wish you were there at the shower room when I'm getting dressed. 😝

Β 

Β 

The problem is because of handphone and spy camera devices. There are people out there secretly taking photos/videos and putting them online. Hence people are generally more cautious nowadays.

Indeed!

Just can’t understand those people to did secret recording. See oredi not enough, must record somemore. They ought to be punished.Β 

Β 

me too ... I thought we nude during bathing at NS? - so what big deal indeed. I even fully erect and totally shaved and waxed when naked in front if all ppl in the bathroom 🚻 And I even changed into G String after bathing and they looked at me with popping πŸ‘€Β 

Β Hi I do the same thing as you as when my locker lower side i take my time to bend over in my thong,g-string or jockstrap. Simply love the attention. When you have decent bod flaunt it.

Β 

I actually change openly. I mean, I would get out of the cubicle naked AND my body is already dry. Just need 5 seconds or less to put on my shorts. And that's it. I fail at cockteasing, eh? 😝

Β 

Though I think my swims briefs are sexier than being fully naked! ✌️😜

Β 

ezgif.com-resize(3).thumb.gif.a7b74601846eda7b981158c5442f746a.gif

cn i joinΒ