Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

14 hours ago, begleitung said:

No, u can only book one hour. Swim and go. 

Wah! Only one hour? If that one hour no one come in than wasted hour in the shower areas 😜🤣 

Maybe they should volunteer as temperatures Controllers and station in the shower area to 'Ensure' everyone's safety. 🤔

38 minutes ago, shyc said:

Wah! Only one hour? If that one hour no one come in than wasted hour in the shower areas 😜🤣 

Maybe they should volunteer as temperatures Controllers and station in the shower area to 'Ensure' everyone's safety. 🤔

Poke and measure the temperature somewhere too, rite?  Haha

On 6/16/2020 at 12:16 PM, BanTin said:

Something between Shower and Grower.

A “shower” can be loosely defined as a man who displays more penile size when flaccid and does not gain as much when erect. A “grower” is a man who proportionally gains more length and girth on erection.

If you are neither, then you are consider "smaller".😉

I am a shower. 😆

On 6/19/2020 at 3:04 PM, shyc said:

not exactly one hour...

a lot of delay at entrance. the staff are very clumsy with the safe entry app tech... users also very messy with the app! all that is needed is one such user who hold up the whole queue. than again, cant blame them. many mid age n older generation never got, and never use such app before. 

by the time one gets into the water is left with maybe 45min. i heard guard shouting at swimmer to get out of water cause times up!!!

very ridiculous for a leisure activity! 

too hectic! 

Edited by mith

2 hours ago, mith said:

not exactly one hour...

a lot of delay at entrance. the staff are very clumsy with the safe entry app tech... users also very messy with the app! all that is needed is one such user who hold up the whole queue. than again, cant blame them. many mid age n older generation never got, and never use such app before. 

by the time one gets into the water is left with maybe 45min. i heard guard shouting at swimmer to get out of water cause times up!!!

too hectic! 

That sad, hiccups expected with all this controls and limitations. But to be pull out of the pool before finishing the desired laps etc is as lousy as being pull off during thunderstorms. Really insane. 

9 hours ago, mith said:

not exactly one hour...

too hectic! 

At the start, such chaos is expected and inevitable, especially if that time slot is for senior citizens. Let’s hope everyone will ‘get the hang of it’ and will do better and faster as we progresses. 

13 hours ago, bluerunner said:

In Phase2 and w limited people in the swimming complex and assuming less people in the changing room, I guess it will be less stressful’ if anyone walk naked in the changing room or after shower? 
What you guys think? Let’s discuss. 

Is it ever stressful, i wonder?

if it is stressful then just cover up. 

I was like dat too 😇 But now like tis 😈

I think with all the restrictions, it's safe to assume can walk naked all over the changing room. Personally won't. 😉 

Feel insecure walking to and fro, not used to it. I don't mind walking from cubicle to bench, few steps away, naked. Just few steps.

Seen few who seems to enjoy walking naked from shower area to wc/urinal or washing basins. It's like a sure do thing when they are at the pool. Some will walk in their trunks or wrap towel to wc/urinals and come back naked with trunks/towel in their hand. I like watching this kind of folks and I think they enjoyed being watched. 🤣😜

Than there are those who walk round and round naked. This kind... urm not kool. Too obvious 🙄. And those who walk around and round in their trunks and stop and sit outside every cubicle that have naked showering person. Also not kool. 😒

10 hours ago, shyc said:

I was like dat too 😇 But now like tis 😈

I think with all the restrictions, it's safe to assume can walk naked all over the changing room. Personally won't. 😉 

Feel insecure walking to and fro, not used to it. I don't mind walking from cubicle to bench, few steps away, naked. Just few steps.

Seen few who seems to enjoy walking naked from shower area to wc/urinal or washing basins. It's like a sure do thing when they are at the pool. Some will walk in their trunks or wrap towel to wc/urinals and come back naked with trunks/towel in their hand. I like watching this kind of folks and I think they enjoyed being watched. 🤣😜

Than there are those who walk round and round naked. This kind... urm not kool. Too obvious 🙄. And those who walk around and round in their trunks and stop and sit outside every cubicle that have naked showering person. Also not kool. 😒

Agreed. These ppl are not kool. They just want to see free show. 

I was a 😇 too and a very conservative one. Now, I am a converter to 😎.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:05 PM, ExhibitGuy said:

I would just walk naked either way bit with a semi hard dick 

Erection is a normal reaction. 

You don't need to feel horny to have a erection. 

Since converted, sometimes I do walk around with an erection from the shower to the bench to take my things. Especially after giving small head a good cleaning. 😎

On 7/7/2020 at 1:21 PM, BanTin said:

Erection is a normal reaction. 

You don't need to feel horny to have a erection. 

Since converted, sometimes I do walk around with an erection from the shower to the bench to take my things. Especially after giving small head a good cleaning. 😎

When is your showtime? Wanna visit that changing room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh i have been wanting to ask you guys about the current ActiveSG public pools....

1. still by booking online or by app before heading down?

2. last update was the 1 hour per session has increased to 1.5 hours per session/entry. correct?

3. only morning, and after 6pm sessions, time slots were open for booking by public leisure swimming, no afternoon slot for booking?

4. still got headcount quota per pool per session, but got quota per lane of swimmers?

5. if you overshot timing, staff will chase you out, because they have to disinfect, and clean up before opening the next time slot for that slot bookers, correct?

im a regular swimmer, but stop after CB. not use to new regulations, and do not have wifi phone with app.

anyone who have been to any local public pool lately to clear some of my queries would be much appreciate and loved.  i really need to go back to my swimming routine...

On 8/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, mith said:

oh i have been wanting to ask you guys about the current ActiveSG public pools....

1. still by booking online or by app before heading down? Yes

2. last update was the 1 hour per session has increased to 1.5 hours per session/entry. correct?  Wrong. Still one hour. Actually 50 mins in pool. 

3. only morning, and after 6pm sessions, time slots were open for booking by public leisure swimming, no afternoon slot for booking? Weekdays for mornings. Weekends only evening after 1815. check activesg website. It is all dere

4. still got headcount quota per pool per session, but got quota per lane of sswimmers? Not really

5. if you overshot timing, staff will chase you out, because they have to disinfect, and clean up before opening the next time slot for that slot bookers, correct? Yes

im a regular swimmer, but stop after CB. not use to new regulations, and do not have wifi phone with app.

anyone who have been to any local public pool lately to clear some of my queries would be much appreciate and loved.  i really need to go back to my swimming routine...