Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

One more reason why we should leave our taxi uncles alone.

'Hong Kong — A high-profile Hong Kong businessman went on trial yesterday, accused of molesting male taxi drivers as they drove him home after a night out.

Mr Stephen Gan Fock-wai, known as the Prince of White Flower Oil, is accused of feeling the taxi drivers' thighs and private parts as he sat in the front seat next to them while they drove him home.

Mr Gan, 46, who sang hit songs that were aired with advertisements for his company's popular health products, was arrested after allegedly groping a 34-year-old taxi driver last year.

Another driver, 37, came forward to complain of a similar assault in 2003, following publicity over Mr Gan's arrest and said Mr Gan offered him HK$2,000 ($354) to have sex with him.

Mr Gan, chief executive of Pak Fah Yeow International, which means White Flower Oil International, denies two counts of indecent assault, claiming the driver from last year consented to his advances and that he has no recollection of the 2003 incident.

The trial was expected to last several days. — dpa

Hit-and-run driver gets jail, driving ban

Fri, Apr 11, 2008

The Straits Times

A HIT-AND-RUN driver was sentenced to five months' jail and banned from driving for three years on Friday for failing to stop and remove his vehicle after an accident with a motorcyclist.

But 64-year-old Tew Hock Sew is appealing.

His bail of $10,000 was doubled pending his appeal. His passport was also impounded.

Tew pleaded guilty last month to driving off after his car hit package officer Ghazali Mohamed Noor's motorcycle. He also admitted removing his car without police permission.

The offences took place along Airport Boulevard at about 5.45am on Christmas Day in 2006.

A third charge of failing to render assistance to the 47-year-old who suffered severe injuries resulting in his death was taken into consideration.

A traffic court heard that Tew was driving along the extreme right lane of Airport Boulevard towards East Coast Parkway when he defied a 'No Right Turn'' signboard and made a U-turn into the opposite direction.

He ran into Mr Ghazali's path and hit his motorbike. The impact threw the rider off.

Tew did not stop to help the injured victim and drove off. He was then sending a Chinese national to the airport to catch a plane.

A witness saw the accident and pursued Tew, gesturing to him to return to the scene.

Meanwhile, Mr Ghazali was trying to get up when a car, driven by Lim Ah Mui, 59, ran over him. She, too, carried on driving.

Lim faces three similar charges and is out on bail.

Mr Ghazali was pronounced dead at the scene.

After dropping off the passenger, Tew returned to the scene five minutes later.

His lawyer, Mr Alfonso Ang, said in mitigation that it was never his client's intention to flee from the scene of the accident. He made an error for not stopping immediately and continued his journey to drop off the passenger.

Counsel also pointed out that there was no evidnece that the accident involving his client caused serious injuries to Mr Ghazali, and certainly the collision did not lead to the rider's death.

But District Judge Salina Ishak said it was clear from the facts that Tew was the one who trigerred the unfortunate incident by making an illegal U-turn and driving into the rider's path.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

What we can understand now from this story is that this people have done and followed

what our garmens are doing and saying. They don't change their prioities (as in sending

passengers or continue on their trip even after knowingly hitting somebody) as in (stick to

that they are always right and blame somebody else and know they will get away with it.

Guest Shut Up
What we can understand now from this story is that this people have done and followed

what our garmens are doing and saying. They don't change their prioities (as in sending

passengers or continue on their trip even after knowingly hitting somebody) as in (stick to

that they are always right and blame somebody else and know they will get away with it.

Oh shut up!

Stop blaming the government for everything freaking negative thing! Why not blame them fot you liking to suck cock and taking it up the ass?

Jeez....some of you whining bitches really outta grow up.

Guest Guest
Oh shut up!

Stop blaming the government for everything freaking negative thing! Why not blame them fot you liking to suck cock and taking it up the ass?

Jeez....some of you whining bitches really outta grow up.

Oh thanks for reminding, but we really need to blame the government for the opposite.

Not to be able to legally suck cock and take it up in the ass. You forgot 377a.

vent vent vent... all just taking opportunity to hit out at the government...

please... stick to slutting it out at the saunas and fuxk houses ... and leave this forum clean from the garment hating or loving crapp...

want to do that, go to the YP Discussion Forum... let you vent anyting you like or dun like about our garment... they read it too, some young ministers... so do it there...

it will be appreciated... here? most will just write you off... so shoo.... go other place to vent garment stuff.

what our garmens are doing and saying.

Yeah lor, like that also can blame the gahmen. Win already lor.

Stick to the topic please, or else in future all discussions will end up being about sex and the gahmen.

Then what's the point of having a forum for discussion about various topics?

"If Rice Is Expensive, Just Eat More Meat"

Guest dadslover

OK guys, sorry that i have hurt some people here with my way of looking at things. I would say that

from the accident we can see that we dont really know whats going on in peoples minds when and accident

happens . BUt for what they did and didnt do, its more of whether who would like to inform the family

member of the guy gazalli that they both have hit him and didnt do anything about it but more other

prioties on their minds. Hope we all learn from this that sometimes with a little abit of help may actually

help someone or even save lives.

• 2 weeks later...

she slapped SQ girl and got away scot-free

but Singapore Airlines kept pretty mum, just issued 'no comment', 'respect the court's decision', etc....

whatever happened to employer protecting employee welfare and their rights?

this is also not their first instance of non-action

SQ is national carrier and one of largest employer here, world reknown 'brand' and a huge singapore icon

does this mean they are telling passengers they can do whatever they like, to whoever in the cabin

because they are in business/first class, or solitaire members?

what kind of signal are they sending out? :swear:

Funny co-incidences, but the prize you won for guessing correctly in the "Sleepover" thread is actually from SIA..... :oops:

Blame it on the heavens..... :)

I think the AG chambers took into consideration the private settlement between the two parties. The SIA girl could be awarded as much as $60K in that suit.

In any case, I am in agreement with you. I am afraid rich people can go around slapping people now and pointing to this case as a precedent when they are charged later.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Funny co-incidences, but the prize you won for guessing correctly in the "Sleepover" thread is actually from SIA..... :oops:

Blame it on the heavens..... :)

I think the AG chambers took into consideration the private settlement between the two parties. The SIA girl could be awarded as much as $60K in that suit.

In any case, I am in agreement with you. I am afraid rich people can go around slapping people now and pointing to this case as a precedent when they are charged later.

i'm more disturbed by the fact that SQ didnt do much, to protect its employees and safeguard their welfare while @ work...

all they can say is 'we respect the court's decision'.... sigh :angry:

i wonder if macdonalds would stand up against a $2-mchicken burger customer if she slaps the counter girl!?

Guest asianguy

Seems like it happens herein Singapore too..........I thought it was only in the US where celebrities and famous people get away with murder!!

I wonder what would have happened if she was just one of us ordinary people? 1 year in jail + a fine?? LIFE ISN:T FAIR , IS IT??!!

What i heard from a friend who works in the husband's company, the air stewardess received 250,000 outside court settlement. Probably she wouldnt want to press charge anymore with that big amount of money she received from just a slap.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Which is probably why even you understand it.

You guys do know the slapper's husband is an independent director at Singapore Airlines right?

I do not agree with SIA's stance, but I can empathise with it. They were caught between a hard rock and the deep blue sea.

Regarding the AG Chamber's decision to withdraw the charges, I won't be surprised if it is could be due to the SIA girl withdrawing her complaint. This basically mean if the case goes to trial and the SIA girl did not want to be a willing witness, then there would be no case.

The current scenario makes no one a loser. The slapper gets off, the slappee gets a huge sum of money and SIA retains its comittments to the safety of their staff.

Life goes on.

Guest ABC1234

Well...the wife may got off legally this time but she now got a bad reputation!

For someone of her status, having a bad reputation is not a good thing.

Now everytime she appears in social events, she would be known as the jealous wife who slapped a SIA stwardess. And people would wonder about the stability of her marriage.

After all, if your husband doesn't cheat and you are secure about your marriage, you wun go around slapping other women who speak to your hubby.

I dont think she got a bad reputation at all, i think in another point of view, shes a winner by sending the strong message to every girl out there, STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND.

if i'm not wrong, some years back do u guys remember?

there was the crystal jade tow-kay-neo who ran after a reporter and hit him/her with handbag

when she was photographed parking her big big big car @ a handicapped lot in taka?

not sure what happened to that reporter.... ?

i didnt step into a crystal jade restaurant since... :whistle:

[well, except once by mistake ! ha !]

Guest ABC1234
What i heard from a friend who works in the husband's company, the air stewardess received 250,000 outside court settlement. Probably she wouldnt want to press charge anymore with that big amount of money she received from just a slap.

Anyone knows where the couple hang out? I want to talk to the husband.

Dun mind getting slapped for money. I not that greedy. S$100,000 also can.

Anyone knows where the couple hang out? I want to talk to the husband.

Dun mind getting slapped for money. I not that greedy. S$100,000 also can.

Hahaha.... I did not know pretty girls also hang out at this forum. :lol:

That's a compliment btw.

Guest ABC1234
I dont think she got a bad reputation at all, i think in another point of view, shes a winner by sending the strong message to every girl out there, STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND.

Well...you dun know some women....or gays...Forbidden fruit taste the best.

I am sure now she got more girls trying to talk to her hubby and see if can kena slapped by the wife...

Pain of being slapped: 15 seconds

Price of being slapped: $10K to $250K........priceless....

Guest Guest
Well...you dun know some women....or gays...Forbidden fruit taste the best.

I am sure now she got more girls trying to talk to her hubby and see if can kena slapped by the wife...

Pain of being slapped: 15 seconds

Price of being slapped: $10K to $250K........priceless....

These rich men and women, think they can Suka Suka "Biap Biap" (slap) people. Maybe she thinks "So What, Everything I don't have, Money I have the most! I want to slap you, what can you do? At most I pay you money lah.......See how I can pose in front of the camera and smile like a virgin after I whack your face? Watch me leave the court without jail term................"

Wonder what will happen if the stewardess had slapped her in return. Cat fight? :lol:

Or the stewardess says settle can but you pay me $250000 plus let me slap, in public.

Edited by chubaholic

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Guest Guest
Wonder what will happen if the stewardess had slapped her in return. Cat fight? :lol:

Or the stewardess says settle can but you pay me $250000 plus let me slap, in public.

Wah if the stewardess slapped her back har, I think sure different story. Or let's turn the story around, the air stewardess slapped her instead of her slapping the stewardess. I don't think can settle with $250,000.....

Anyway, there is s saying, your appearance is a reflection of your heart. That woman has a bitchy face. I was also wondering, she is so rich, yet she looks so scary even on photo, I can imagine when her husband or maid wakes up in the middle of the night and sees her har.........scarier than the Raffles ghost story............. :smokin:

Guest 2 bits

Ok, so she gets jealous of an air stewardess talking to her husband. Can you imagine what her life is like - she must suspect every female who ever has any contact with her husband and am sure there would be quite a few as her husband works. So rich and yet so poor - so insecure is her relationship eating at her from the inside. Dont know if I should get angry with her or pity her. Wonder what her friends think. To her face, they probably will say that yeah, some air stewardesses are too hiau. To her back, they probably will say that yeah, this woman has trust/confidence problems. But life goes on. Am sure she suffers in much more luxury that I will ever experience.

Sad to say that's the society now! The rich gets away with it by buying their silence! Money talks! people walk! Sad but true. They can verbul abuse or sometimes physical , throw their money, probably spit on it and walk away.

So what if she is rich. She has loose ass and pussy that are beyond repair. :yuk:

Guest u r wrong
So what if she is rich. She has loose ass and pussy that are beyond repair. :yuk:

Unlike your loose asshole, a vagina can be "tightened." Googled first before you open your nig mouth.

It may not be fair to criticise this Taokay neo without knowing the actual situation. The husband may be partly to blame for purposely making the wife jealous for reason best known to him. Or that the flight stewardess looks or behaved in a bitchy wat and deserved a slap or two. I dont think taokay neo is out of her mind. The judge is no fool either.

Guest heard

Well, another twist to the story. Supposedly the wife was not supposed to be on the flight. The stewardess is the mistress of the husband and she knew about her which is why she took the opportunity to "teach her a lesson". Interesting, dont you think?

The rich, wealthy and famous will always get away with most things. Imagine if Amy Winehouse is a Singaporean, most likely hung by now in the gallows.

Speaking of slapping incident, anyone recall the infamous TCS Ah Jie who got slapped by the wife of a property guy (actually, it is a known fact that it is his wife's wealth he is using) when the Ah Jie shopped at one of her boutique and told the staff to charge the purchase to Mr O?

Guest Guest
The rich, wealthy and famous will always get away with most things. Imagine if Amy Winehouse is a Singaporean, most likely hung by now in the gallows.

Speaking of slapping incident, anyone recall the infamous TCS Ah Jie who got slapped by the wife of a property guy (actually, it is a known fact that it is his wife's wealth he is using) when the Ah Jie shopped at one of her boutique and told the staff to charge the purchase to Mr O?

The Ah Jie Case I also heard before but not sure how true leh..........Based on other info, Ah Jie not that type who will go and pick up things and claim to charge to Mr O, and Mrs O they say very low profile not that type will whack people............

Guest YClassPAX

Don't forget that the slapper's hubby is sitting on the Board of that airline.

Looks like SIA girls' status is worse off than a domestic maid here. How sad . Try and slap your maid and see what you would get!

The Ah Jie Case I also heard before but not sure how true leh..........Based on other info, Ah Jie not that type who will go and pick up things and claim to charge to Mr O, and Mrs O they say very low profile not that type will whack people............

It is as true as we live on earth...cos one of the witness is a relation! That is as much as I can say as I don't want to sabo my relation who still works there!

Guest Guest
Really?

ZT is that Ah Jie who pick up things and charge to another man?

She married leh....and also got plenty of money of her own.

The rumour (of course some said true lah) was many years back, before she was married. They rumoured that she was "Bao" by Mr O and she would take things from the shop and said charged to Mr O.

Not sure if people Add Oil Add Vingar into the story lah.... They said she went to the shop one day and Mrs O was there. She Got Eyes Cannot Recognise "Or Yee Or". Mrs O asked her to pay, she said "You know who am I? I am ZT". Mrs O replied "Then you know who am I? I am the wife." Then Mrs O gave her $5 on the face loh....

That was the story..............

The rumour (of course some said true lah) was many years back, before she was married. They rumoured that she was "Bao" by Mr O and she would take things from the shop and said charged to Mr O.

Not sure if people Add Oil Add Vingar into the story lah.... They said she went to the shop one day and Mrs O was there. She Got Eyes Cannot Recognise "Or Yee Or". Mrs O asked her to pay, she said "You know who am I? I am ZT". Mrs O replied "Then you know who am I? I am the wife." Then Mrs O gave her $5 on the face loh....

That was the story..............

Errr yes, something like that. How come you know?

Errr yes, something like that. How come you know?

wow... this is exactly what i heard too, some years back :thumb:

and also heard rumou that mr.o always has a special room 'reserved' for his 'lady friend/s' in his big hotel where this 'slapping incident' took place... :rolleyes:

Guest Club21+

O's parting gift to ZT was a Mercedes 200, he moved on to another new comer during the mid 90s, not much news about her later.

JT also kenna slapped by a 'Indonesian?' businessman's wife years back in Shangri-la Hotel, Nadaman Japanese Restaurant, I think the 'evening papers' did mentioned it.

Singapore entertainers' lives are not exclusive from the masses, many of the B graders, new comers still live in the heartland, hence many know their in and out. How many can afford to stay in BLVD ?

I've witnessed a veteran went to Q for Toto/4D at of of Upper Thomson 4D outlet on a Saturday afternoon, the wife, who was formerly dubbed as 'pretty woman of Caldecott Drive' was waited in their Lexus drvier seat along the complex driveway & blocking the coming vehicels, refused to move, kenna hornned and shouted .

Another veteran 'character' actor would like to spend his free time at Thomson Plaza NTUC Fairprice during weekdays afternoon and make friend with the auntie cashiers, he is friendly though, but come accross too un-STAR to me. Another top 10 female artist also does her grocery shopping there , so un-glam.

And there was this who used to go to the Mountbattan public swimming pool , pulled down his suncap and covered half of his face, walked in and out of the toilet / bathroom. offcourse that was during early 90s , seems like now he has upgrade to cali gyms.......

Guest Jack
I've witnessed a veteran went to Q for Toto/4D at of of Upper Thomson 4D outlet on a Saturday afternoon, the wife, who was formerly dubbed as 'pretty woman of Caldecott Drive' was waited in their Lexus drvier seat along the complex driveway & blocking the coming vehicels, refused to move, kenna hornned and shouted .

Eh...his wife is PLL?

Guest Jack
And there was this who used to go to the Mountbattan public swimming pool , pulled down his suncap and covered half of his face, walked in and out of the toilet / bathroom. offcourse that was during early 90s , seems like now he has upgrade to cali gyms.......

And this one would be CHW? :lol:

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.