Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Guest
On 5/8/2022 at 12:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

I am runnning a fever now and I wonder why the guy was so anxious to shoot his load into my mouth. I regret much now…

Hi imposter

there a crazy guy, 1.7m, late 30s , gym physique, Chinese, regular patron, he carried a small black pouch for his pop, choosy,in the maze, I looked at his face, he then coughed, he was with a guy in maze , I was wearing mask, then i flushed my eyes with water, he later serviced that guy in the maze

Edited by Wilkinson
Edit

On 5/8/2022 at 6:17 AM, Wilkinson said:

there a crazy guy, 1.7m, late 30s , gym physique, Chinese, regular patron, he carried a small black pouch for his pop, choosy,in the maze, I looked at ppl faces, he then coughed, he was with a guy in maze , I was wearing mask, then i flushed my eyes with water, he later serviced that guy in the maze

He wasn't wearing mask and cough into ur eyes? Not sure what u r trying to share here. 

On 5/8/2022 at 9:45 AM, Saggiboy said:

He wasn't wearing mask and cough into ur eyes? Not sure what u r trying to share here. 

he a regular there, met him during weekend, he cough when I looked at his face, it was at the dark corner of the maze hence ppl have to go near to look at their face, he was with a guy at that time, crazy guy, other patrons very likely have met him b4, he was there a couple of  hours , probably high libido

Edited by Wilkinson
Edit

On 5/8/2022 at 10:47 AM, Wilkinson said:

he a regular there, met him during weekend, he cough when I looked at his face, it was at the dark corner of the maze hence ppl have to go near to look at their face, he was with a guy at that time, crazy guy, other patrons very likely have met him b4, he was there a couple of  hours , probably high libido

Oh wow, I always find the dark maze too messy. Not my fav area. 

On 5/8/2022 at 10:47 AM, Wilkinson said:

Edited by ChFitBbBtm

On 5/8/2022 at 12:39 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

You don't like having various hands and mouths serve you at the same time? 😜

Just need to be mindful to ward off certain types 

I find it a bit hard for me to let go myself like that in open. Kena a few times, but I had to just walk away after a while. I m more of a private wild person. Hehehe 

It was a good crowd last night. Topped someone and got fucked by this toned bald guy for my second round. While it's good to be served by many people, it depends on who they are actually and whether it's my type. Therefore I don't usually like to go all the way in the dark maze room. I prefer to see who I'm playing with.

Guest maxisexi

On 5/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

How do we maximise our time at keybox? 

On 5/3/2022 at 9:08 AM, Guest Maximise said:

do online shopping or your emails while getting fucked? 

Online shopping? That is the opposite of maximising! To maximise his visit he should buy stocks at stock exchanges and call his investment bankers while getting fucked...He can also diversify his portfolio on robostock and check the latest value of his gold stocks. 

Guest of honour
On 5/7/2022 at 9:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

Entered the sauna at 7 pm and went into the steam room at 7.10 pm. Immediately got hot action with this muscular stocky guy with nice chest who got me onto my knees to suck his cock. After only about 10 mins, his pace increased and he fucked my throat relentlessly before shooting his load deep down my throat. I swallowed every drop! If that's you, you were great!

Think i also saw the same guy that u mentioned. Just to validate, he is around 1.8m, short hair, thick eyebrows and no tattoo? Saw him when i first entered and he was at his locker #165. Super thick chest and semi-defined 4 packs. His body is one of the Top 3 in the sauna last night

Guest Guest
On 5/8/2022 at 8:09 PM, Guest of honour said:

Think i also saw the same guy that u mentioned. Just to validate, he is around 1.8m, short hair, thick eyebrows and no tattoo? Saw him when i first entered and he was at his locker #165. Super thick chest and semi-defined 4 packs. His body is one of the Top 3 in the sauna last night

The guy I'm referring to has similar stats but not so tall, probably 1.75 odd.

Guest Guest1
On 5/8/2022 at 8:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

Malay indian mix? 

Guest Young guy looking for U
On 5/8/2022 at 8:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

Me too. Looking for this mature man with a beefy bod, crew cut hairstyle. I think his locker is 105 to 107, as not sure the exact number.  He was making me deep throated his cock and i gagged a few times in the steam room.  Saw him entered a room with a pretty young guy, been hearing the moaning from the guy for quite a long time, nearly an hour.  Happened to stand in front of your room when both of you exited, can see your bod is so sweaty.  

On 5/9/2022 at 5:03 PM, Guest Cow said:

Is is ok to just enter and jerk off by myself while watching others?

Pay the admission charges just to do that? Of course they won't stop you giving them money

Guest Guest
On 5/9/2022 at 5:53 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Thats better value than me. I just pee, shit a bit then shower then pack up cos no taker lol

You are kidding right?

Your pic of your build looks fine. Are you sure there are no takers?

On 5/10/2022 at 10:39 AM, ChFitBbBtm said:

I went to KB with a friend late last night (Tue 1+am) at the spur of the moment, and was surprised to find there were still several patrons there, including some with fit hot bods. A very surprising find.

So any of them u makan? Or let them makan u? Haha.. 

On 5/9/2022 at 2:44 PM, Guest Young guy looking for U said:

Me too. Looking for this mature man with a beefy bod, crew cut hairstyle. I think his locker is 105 to 107, as not sure the exact number.  He was making me deep throated his cock and i gagged a few times in the steam room.  Saw him entered a room with a pretty young guy, been hearing the moaning from the guy for quite a long time, nearly an hour.  Happened to stand in front of your room when both of you exited, can see your bod is so sweaty.  

Oops, sound pretty much like me with that beefy mature guy. He deep fked me for an hour and I moaned so loudly the whole time, and we were very sweaty after the session. It was on Sunday evening (8/5). He was a damn good and caring top.

On 5/11/2022 at 2:31 PM, abc_sg said:

Oops, sound pretty much like me with that beefy mature guy. He deep fked me for an hour and I moaned so loudly the whole time, and we were very sweaty after the session. It was on Sunday evening (8/5). He was a damn good and caring top.

Wow, lucky you if that man is him as he has a pretty big dick.  But he told me he is in early 40s but you look for guys belwo 35, so most likely is not him.

On 5/11/2022 at 3:37 PM, Guest Young guy looking for U said:

Wow, lucky you if that man is him as he has a pretty big dick.  But he told me he is in early 40s but you look for guys belwo 35, so most likely is not him.

Haha. Yup he is.  Told me he was 42yo and kept asking why I agreed to go in the room with him coz he's not young. I don't look for below 35yo in the sauna lah. He has nice body and big dick (can figure out from my moan, I know it was loud), so why not.

Edited by abc_sg

Was there yesterday evening. Many horny raging hormones uncles in 50/60s. Sucking n caressing guys there. One matured uncle keep sucking a twink indian guy n he was with other 3 Indian friends. They are moving on to the cubicle but this uncle not letting his dick off from his mouth. Greedy n hungry uncles. Hot nights keybox nvr fail to satisfy me again.

Guest Indians
On 5/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, cutejack said:

Was there yesterday evening. Many horny raging hormones uncles in 50/60s. Sucking n caressing guys there. One matured uncle keep sucking a twink indian guy n he was with other 3 Indian friends. They are moving on to the cubicle but this uncle not letting his dick off from his mouth. Greedy n hungry uncles. Hot nights keybox nvr fail to satisfy me again.

Many uncles? No lah, I was inside the dark room around 7pm. So dead and empty!! 

Guest Young guy looking for u
On 5/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, abc_sg said:

Haha. Yup he is.  Told me he was 42yo and kept asking why I agreed to go in the room with him coz he's not young. I don't look for below 35yo in the sauna lah. He has nice body and big dick (can figure out from my moan, I know it was loud), so why not.

I hate you. Lol. You makan his dick with your hole while I had him only in my mouth. Both of you cum?

On 5/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, abc_sg said:

He got short crew cut grey hair? Dick curved downwards? 

Edited by Saggiboy

On 5/12/2022 at 12:28 AM, Saggiboy said:

He got short crew cut grey hair? Dick curved downwards? 

Ya, and tan skin. But Im not sure if his hair is grey, coz it's dark, but it's really short.

Edited by abc_sg

On 5/11/2022 at 11:45 PM, Guest Young guy looking for u said:

I hate you. Lol. You makan his dick with your hole while I had him only in my mouth. Both of you cum?

Ya, he wouldn't have let me go out if I hadn't cum though. But what happened in the steam room after u sucked his dick? I met him in the dark maze where he immediately put his hand inside my towel to check out my hole, and then asked me to go to the room. He looked cold outside but really sweet when we were in the room, so we had quite a good talk during and after the sex.

Edited by abc_sg

On 5/12/2022 at 7:27 AM, abc_sg said:

Hope you meet him again the next time bah. No worries

Thank you.  Yup, hopefully.  I like his manly mannerism as he will hold on to my head and pumping his dick into my mouth, at the same time, he will wipe any tears off my eyes and ask if i am okay.  He is polite as have seen guys touching him and he allowed them to but when they get aggressive, he will gently hug them and move away.  Dont you miss his fucking?  

On 5/12/2022 at 8:10 AM, Guest Young guy looking for U said:

Thank you.  Yup, hopefully.  I like his manly mannerism as he will hold on to my head and pumping his dick into my mouth, at the same time, he will wipe any tears off my eyes and ask if i am okay.  He is polite as have seen guys touching him and he allowed them to but when they get aggressive, he will gently hug them and move away.  Dont you miss his fucking?  

Haha. That sounds pretty much like him, hahaha. Like I said, he's sweet and very polite. And his fucking, damnnn, can't describe. Told him he's the best so far and he kept saying "did you tell that to all the top? I'm not that good". Haha. Very gentleman.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:23 AM, abc_sg said:

Haha. That sounds pretty much like him, hahaha. Like I said, he's sweet and very polite. And his fucking, damnnn, can't describe. Told him he's the best so far and he kept saying "did you tell that to all the top? I'm not that good". Haha. Very gentleman.

OK, that sounds very like him. 

Lotsa sweet talks, then lotsa "nobody wants me cos I m old and ugly", "many wants you", etc. Lotsa self-pity to fish compliments. 

Haha, I fell for all that nonsense in the beginning too.

On 5/12/2022 at 9:49 AM, Saggiboy said:

Lotsa sweet talks, then lotsa "nobody wants me cos I m old and ugly", "many wants you", etc. Lotsa self-pity to fish compliments. 

Haha. Well, he fked good, that's what matters. I don't mind if it's nonsense or real. So you got fked by him too? 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, abc_sg said:

Haha. Well, he fked good, that's what matters. I don't mind if it's nonsense or real. So you got fked by him too? 

Yes, and the mistake was the long communication online after that, which exposes the passive self pity to elicit compliments, and then I lost interest. Once seen thru that, the sex after wasn't great.

So, enjoy the fuck when there. Walk away after that, till the next time. Hahaha

On 5/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, Saggiboy said:

Yes, and the mistake was the long communication online after that, which exposes the passive self pity to elicit compliments, and then I lost interest. Once seen thru that, the sex after wasn't great.

Haha. Yup. That's the reason why I didn't ask for contact hahaha. If there's too much of it, lose interest and the memory is not that great anymore. 

Guest Yawning
On 5/12/2022 at 11:22 AM, abc_sg said:

Haha. Yup. That's the reason why I didn't ask for contact hahaha. If there's too much of it, lose interest and the memory is not that great anymore. 

On 5/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, Saggiboy said:

On 5/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, abc_sg said:

On 5/12/2022 at 9:49 AM, Saggiboy said:

my god this discussion is dull.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:12 PM, Guest Boring said:

Exactly, they make it like a chat group between themselves just to keep their forum active. They just create a boring topic n keep on nagging!! 

Oops. Sorry guys. You can continue with other regular topic ya. Will stop that topic from here

On 5/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, manehiso said:

As a rough guide, do not be bothered by what those guests say. They don't even have the courage to register an account, yet make so much noise. If the discussion is dull, don't read the thread then. Simple, isn't it? As mentioned by @PlayersGroup, it depends on individuals' perceptions..

Thanks 😊. I got carried away by the conversation. Others might not like to read so much of it. Thanks for defending though. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.