Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

I advise you to do the same.  Stay away for the moment.  

Somethings just cannot be scratched alone.

After months of isolation, I was desperate. He was desperate. We went to the room with the big big mirror. Instinctively, no hugging, no kissing, I bend over the bed facing the mirror with my butts sticking out. He flipped over my towel, put on his condom and helped me to open up with his expert fingers.

After months of isolation, it felt so good and tight. He asked me if he's my first dabo and I nodded while still in my mask. So kinky. No wonder he's so desperate, he know many 0 only open puasa now and he want to catch us first to mate. He can easily tell from my tightness.

Keeping safe distance of 1 m is no problem as he pounded me from behind. Only contacts were his hands around my body.

He's wearing black mask, I'm wearing white mask. It looked more like we are plotting to rob a bank. We're just as law breaking doing sex between 2 strangers. Now it's even possible to be anonymous while having sexual connections below the waist.

I can moan like a whore and be muffled by the mask. He was a bit rough pulling me by my hair. It looked almost s&m in the mirror that stimulated his aggression. 

Oh fuck, I totally missed this fun so much I could groan in ecstasy. It was so satisfactory for us and still so safe.

After pounding me for more than 15 min that seemed like eternity, we both came like crazy. By then I realised my towel was already gone to the bed. He was riding me like Zorro. I was totally naked but my anonymity was still well covered by the mask. 

He hurriedly opened the door to leave but forgot to remove his condom. He stepped back in and left the door open while he pulled off the condom and wiped his cock, for some uncles to peep in at me. Through the mirror I saw them looking at my well used butts. But I'm in no hurry to close the door since I'm covered by the mask. The top cheekily fingered me for them to see.

He left, I closed the door to clean up myself. I stepped out feeling fun because those uncles outside waiting could not identify me.

Guest Client
2 hours ago, Guest Student said:

Wow, why is everyone getting heated up? If you choose to patronise a sauna during this period, that is your right but do so responsibly. 
Visited ..put 

Stay safe and take care guys :)

This is what I called a balanced & informative field report in contrast to some members above who only know how to post garbage in broken English.

On 8/12/2020 at 3:19 PM, LeanMature said:

Cool down.. read and take back your words. Lol.

No idea, as I have no intention to visit as this moment.

Save up for your old folk's home fund lah! An old midget (1.64m only haha) like you will only deprive someone more worthy of their place given the current restriction on crowd size.

20 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

This is what I called a balanced & informative field report in contrast to some members above who only know how to post garbage in broken English.

Save up for your old folk's home fund lah! An old midget (1.64m only haha) like you will only deprive someone more worthy of their place given the current restriction on crowd size.

Wah! Only those with goode inglish can right in this forom. So bad one...

40 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Cool down, just an advice only.  But don't regret later. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Client
1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

Wah! Only those with goode inglish can right in this forom. So bad one...

Dun puke words in my mouth hor, I neber says pple couldnt right in poken english. Write can, but dun confuse pple here. What cannot get kissing cos pple dun kiss now becos scared kena gongflu, pple in undies jus wanna blowjobs, blah blah. Can be more str8 forward or not? Dun add 老干妈into everything you eat, can or not? 30yochinese & his uncles understooded?

1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

Dun puke words in my mouth hor, I neber says pple couldnt right in poken english. Write can, but dun confuse pple here. What cannot get kissing cos pple dun kiss now becos scared kena gongflu, pple in undies jus wanna blowjobs, blah blah. Can be more str8 forward or not? Dun add 老干妈into everything you eat, can or not? 30yochinese & his uncles understooded

finaree, I can understand wat peepur ar righting hear... I lub u... Ya lor.. I agree wit u, they should keess, fuck, suck, anyding also can

Guest Client

From my observation, not more than 40 , although an unreliable informer quoted 50 earlier. For my last 3 trips on Thurs, 6-9pm), Sun (9Aug, 5 - 9pm) & Mon Pub Hol (10Aug, 4.30 -8pm), I encountered a queue of not less than 6-8 guys each time (some waiting outside), giving the impression that it would be really packed inside. However upon entering the locker area, you will instantly notice the surrounding is rather empty with 2-3 guys usually either checking in/out. The main maze area is no better as well - usually just 4 to 5 cruising area at any one time.  So can the smart ones guess where the rest of the crowd are lurking?

Haha, will be so boring if this thread is mostly informative, need to try a more interactive approach to keep it lively. 

Guest Client
49 minutes ago, Guest Ferocious five said:

5 noisy aunties. but already like a whole market.

Quite true (but mostly as a pair now due to social distancing), funny how their conversation usually revolves around the same old topics like "my sisters are visiting from London, NY, Paris... (yeah right during the current global lockdown in ttavelling haha) , "I just returned from my shopping trip in Milan, HK & Tokyo...", "my bro is a brain doctor, my nephew is a psychotherapist...".

Guest FakeNew
3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

From my observation, not more than 40 , although an unreliable informer quoted 50 earlier. For my last 3 trips on Thurs, 6-9pm), Sun (9Aug, 5 - 9pm) & Mon Pub Hol (10Aug, 4.30 -8pm), I encountered a queue of not less than 6-8 guys each time (some waiting outside), giving the impression that it would be really packed inside. However upon entering the locker area, you will instantly notice the surrounding is rather empty with 2-3 guys usually either checking in/out. The main maze area is no better as well - usually just 4 to 5 cruising area at any one time.  So can the smart ones guess where the rest of the crowd are lurking?

Haha, will be so boring if this thread is mostly informative, need to try a more interactive approach to keep it lively. 

As proven that KB is fond of creating fake new n false alarm. They running a cheapskate business tactic by boasting that they are always crowded n full house. I got cheated a few times .... no more!!! 

Guest KBinsider
7 minutes ago, Guest FakeNew said:

As proven that KB is fond of creating fake new n false alarm. They running a cheapskate business tactic by boasting that they are always crowded n full house. I got cheated a few times .... no more!!! 

real housewives girl bye GIF

Guest a business is a business
On 8/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Aiyo... This forum like mafia... So aggressive

Nothing new, it's seemed some ppl or one person, with diff guest names, was promoting the business, I read a long post abt how fun it was for him, erm, could be fake news, isn't it? n some regulars who are friends with the boss are very rude, especially, if they regard that person as competition

Guest FakeNew
12 minutes ago, Guest KBinsider said:

real housewives girl bye GIF

It's nothing to be shameful if your saunas is empty rather than being not honest. Long run nobody will wanted to pratrozise KB again.

Guest KBinsider

We don’t need fake news to survive in this business. We have been around long enough and hope for more good years to come for ourselves, our loyal regulars and fellow patrons. Be nice and play safe everyone.

KBfamily,

john

lee

alvin

tommy

lim

ahyau

martin

yasin

p/s,

keng is leaving end August.

Guest Client
3 hours ago, Guest FakeNew said:

It's nothing to be shameful if your saunas is empty rather than being not honest. Long run nobody will wanted to pratrozise KB again.

Oh dear, let me clarify hor - if you can't figure out where the rest of the crowds are lurking, don't resort to calling the honest dishonest leh.

Listen lah, most are in fact hiding & cruising inside the big dark backroom with the rest making out inside the cabins (I observed at least 70% occupied = approx 9 cabins).

Therefore if you do the sum, 4 (locker area) + 5 (maze) + 10 (big dark room) + 21 (9 cabins - incl some with 3some) = 40 lor. 

Since KB management already specified 50 max, I might possibly missed out those at the shower area (3), Tv (1) & gym (1) + dry sauna (1)+ staff (4). So voila, this is the so-called full house under the new social norm lor.

If you recalled an earlier guest was posting about KB being packed and then got confused by another saying 25 but saw people queuing outside when leaving, I hope my explanation here will shed some lights. The former guest probably meant full house while the latter left out those inside the cabins & facilities lor.

Guest Client
3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

No more theme nights due to covid. 

on Thursdays u have to wear a towel...

Wrong...in a sauna, you are always encouraged to dress down & not dress up ie. on nude nights you can't wear even the skimpiest underwear, on underwear nights nobody will stop you from wearing nothing. It all depends on whether you have the balls to show off.

5 hours ago, Guest KBinsider said:

We don’t need fake news to survive in this business. We have been around long enough and hope for more good years to come for ourselves, our loyal regulars and fellow patrons. Be nice and play safe everyone.

KBfamily,

john

lee

alvin

tommy

lim

ahyau

martin

yasin

p/s,

keng is leaving end August.

What happen? Keng no more the partner of kb?

Guest Life goes on

Today evening to night so many ppl... must take queue number and wait at least 30 min per person... but worth it to see some familar faces 🙂

Tomorrow probably will also be crowded. Definitely worth a visit but all rmb follow safety precautions.

Guest Pathetic
9 hours ago, Guest Life goes on said:

Today evening to night so many ppl... must take queue number and wait at least 30 min per person... but worth it to see some familar faces 🙂

Tomorrow probably will also be crowded. Definitely worth a visit but all rmb follow safety precautions.

Bla bla bla... There's goes again... FOS!! Pathetic. KB need to use use cheapskate method to lure customers!! Sign. 

I think if you are willing to visit a sauna now, it basically means that you are willing to take your chances. 

You will be in close contact with strangers and various surfaces. 

You have largely ignored any safety precautions, unless you were referring to safe sex which is a given.

10 hours ago, Guest Life goes on said:

🙂

Guest Life goes on
1 hour ago, Guest ??? said:

I think if you are willing to visit a sauna now, it basically means that you are willing to take your chances. 

You will be in close contact with strangers and various surfaces. 

You have largely ignored any safety precautions, unless you were referring to safe sex which is a given.

Of cos definitely those who go sauna now are taking chances. Just like how those who go shopping in shopping malls are taking chances.

But dont make it sound like going sauna now is no-no. Otherwise why they allowed to operate now?

It wont go back pre covid19 for quite some time. Life goes on. Ok?

Guest KB Customer

• I went to Keybox yesterday (14 Aug 2020 - Friday) for the first time after almost 5 months hiatus during their closure.

• Got to wait in line for around 1 hour to go in as many other people are also in the Q to go in.. Some waited inside near the counter & some waited outside KB.. Ah Kheng & Tommy were inside the counter giving out Q numbers & taking temperature of those entering the premises.

• Need to Safe Entry (scan QR code) before entering.. & we are given 4 hours limit per entry to stay inside, thereafter $5 will be charged for every 2 hours block (extension!).

• Not crowded as per pre Covid period because maximum capacity allowed is only 50 customers inside at any one time.

• Jacuzzi & dry sauna & gym is operational, but the steam room is closed.. & wearing mask is mandatory everywhere you go except when you're taking your shower 🚿🚿.. Water cooler & the drink dispenser (cordial drinks) is not available during this period!.. So it's advisable you bring your own bottle drink or mineral water.. If you need to gargle your mouth with mouthwash, need to request for the small plastic cup from the counter because they're no longer placed at the basin area.

• As for the crowd, it's kinda mixed with young & mature guys around.. saw a few familiar faces as well.. I managed to have fun with a 28 yo & another who is 20 yo (he looks younger than 20 btw).. & I was quite surprised to see quite a few young guys as well maybe in their mid or late 20s (around 4 to 5 of them).

• As for those between 18-25 yo.. there's no more Free Entry for certain days like last time.. Got to pay $6 daily anytime you enter KB!

Currently in a queue now, been waiting for over 30 mins already. Thinking whether I should go Hook instead as the guys waiting outside are either too young or old for my liking. Haiz, let's hope can meet the guy I miss. He didn't want to reveal his name last time.

17 hours ago, Guest Qanon said:

Currently in a queue now, been waiting for over 30 mins already. Thinking whether I should go Hook instead as the guys waiting outside are either too young or old for my liking. Haiz, let's hope can meet the guy I miss. He didn't want to reveal his name last time.

the quota inisde is full? that why you guys are waiting, given queue #? where do you guys wait in the meantime? not outside into the street i hope...

Guest Gothy69
17 minutes ago, mith said:

the quota inisde is full? that why you guys are waiting, given queue #? where do you guys wait in the meantime? not outside into the street i hope...

We were given a waiting number and waited for about an hour. We were expecting that inside must be very packed that why lockers were used up but to our surprise, estimated about only 30+ customers. Taking that KB has only 1 level and lockers has to wait, it wasn't packed or crowded inside the dark area or outside the dark area ....   Well, this tell me it's paid to learn. Good tactic, KB . Once bitten twice shy. 

36 minutes ago, Guest Gothy69 said:

We were given a waiting number and waited for about an hour. We were expecting that inside must be very packed that why lockers were used up but to our surprise, estimated about only 30+ customers. Taking that KB has only 1 level and lockers has to wait, it wasn't packed or crowded inside the dark area or outside the dark area ....   Well, this tell me it's paid to learn. Good tactic, KB . Once bitten twice shy. 

I believe it wasn’t becos of “packed” but safe distancing as we r still in the midst of COVID pandemic. Hence the management has to limit the number of patrons in its premises at any given time. 

Guest Poor fish

Thank you Sherlock 

25 minutes ago, Tedor said:

I believe it wasn’t becos of “packed” but safe distancing as we r still in the midst of COVID pandemic. Hence the management has to limit the number of patrons in its premises at any given time. 

Guest KBinsider
2 hours ago, Guest Gothy69 said:

Here We Go Again GIF by memecandy

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.