Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 9/18/2020 at 8:51 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

I definitely feel more welcomed the last couple of times I visited KB. Greeted by the counter staff with a smile, courtesy and patience. Even greeted with a 'thanks for coming' and 'take care' when I left. Love it! Vast difference from the service of 'you-know-who' previously. :)

Same person or a different person ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

52 minutes ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

With the safe entry checkin, would the government be tracking who are visiting KeyBox? 

Yes, only if there is a confirmed covid-19 case.  They will contact you by phone if you happened to be a close contact, meaning around the same time in the same premise as him.  

I went last evening.  was there from 5.30pm to 8pm. 

Quite crowded.  The usual faces.  The re-configured the maze. 

Already is dark and with mask on , make it even more challenging to see the faces. 

Report score :  5 guys.  2 cums .  in the room 3 x 

left the happily tired ! 

Guest Shocking
1 hour ago, Guest F.U said:

Keybox closing down

Huh, KB closing down!!! 

I'm not surprised, everyday they only depend on their $6 young entrees n mainly they occupied the only 50 lockers. Always you will see same group of crowds... RIP, KB. 

When is their last day of operation? Better support before they are gone forever. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Shocking said:

Huh, KB closing down!!! 

I'm not surprised, everyday they only depend on their $6 young entrees n mainly they occupied the only 50 lockers. Always you will see same group of crowds... RIP, KB. 

When is their last day of operation? Better support before they are gone forever. 

$6 per entry is too low to support the operation.  

So if 4 hr limit is imposed after midnight, it would be so sad to be made to leave at 4am. Can only loiter the streets until first train/bus if don’t want to take taxi or Grab.

After 4.30am always seem quite exciting. Some guys wake up horny and roam around the maze and hunt those sleeping on the common bed.

Guest SafeEntry
On 9/20/2020 at 3:32 PM, Guest kB Regular said:

With most, if not all establishments in Singapore having the safe entry check-in, I don't think the government will be tracking customers' visiting Keybox, unless there is a covid-19 case happened in KB.. Btw, the S'pore authorities already know what kind of place Keybox is operating since it first started.. So stop worrying too much about it.. Just enjoy the fun & play safe! 😊😊😊👍👍👍

But potentially the government can check through the data from all who registered with the SafeEntry at KB.

There has not been set up any restrictions on the access to the data collected and how long the government can keep the data.

And the current SafeEntry at gay saunas might defer resident Foreigners to visit the locations. For example: If I am a Pinoy at a Healthcare institution I would think twice to visit any sauna during SafeEntry requirements.

Nobody knows what happens to the data and who can take a look or whether there are certain notifications sent to other gov authorities.

Just for your info: Our Employer has a second company with same registered address and applied for the SafeEntry mechanism for both companies and surprisingly we received a call from a government officer whether there are employees or visitors to that other second company because there was no SafeEntry log in during 6 weeks for the other company. This shows, someone is scrolling through the data from SafeEntry. And it shows, gov is not only looking at the data if there is any Covid-19 case.

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

So if 4 hr limit is imposed after midnight, it would be so sad to be made to leave at 4am. Can only loiter the streets until first train/bus if don’t want to take taxi or Grab.

After 4.30am always seem quite exciting. Some guys wake up horny and roam around the maze and hunt those sleeping on the common bed.

What will happen if you exceeded the 4 hrs ?  Any penalty ?

I have witnessed them checking in customers & tagging their cards according to the time they are supposed to exit, guess that's how they track your time spent there. If you are not a regular & exceeded by a lot, be prepared to be penalised.

9 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I think they will just close one eye lah.. besides how crowded can it get after midnight, staff will be dozing off as well haha. Comes to worst, just tell them you overslept lor and give a sad puppy face lol.

Guest kB Regular

Once you paid & entered KB, the counter staff will put your membership card together with a time-out card inside a folder.. Example : if you enter at 5pm, the time-out card will indicate 9pm (4-hour time limit).. That's how they monitor each patron's 4-hour time limit!!

If you exceeded the 4-hour time limit given, there will be a $5 surcharge for every 2-hour block.

But if you exceeded like let's say around 15-30 minutes, they will just closed an eye!!

As for after midnight if you enter KB, I believed they will not impose the 4-hour time limit because usually between 12am - 8am, hardly you'll find 50 people inside so no need to impose the 4-hour time limit!

Hope this information helps!

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍

25 minutes ago, Guest kB Regular said:

Once you paid & entered KB, the counter staff will put your membership card together with a time-out card inside a folder.. Example : if you enter at 5pm, the time-out card will indicate 9pm (4-hour time limit).. That's how they monitor each patron's 4-hour time limit!!

If you exceeded the 4-hour time limit given, there will be a $5 surcharge for every 2-hour block.

But if you exceeded like let's say around 15-30 minutes, they will just closed an eye!!

As for after midnight if you enter KB, I believed they will not impose the 4-hour time limit because usually between 12am - 8am, hardly you'll find 50 people inside so no need to impose the 4-hour time limit!

Hope this information helps!

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks for the info 😉 though I doubt I could sleep overnight there haha

6 hours ago, Guest kB Regular said:

So when you need to spend 8 hours at KB overnight,  you overstay 4 hours and pay $10 surcharge. 

You could spend a typical overnight hotel stay of 16 hours for the entrance fee ($6?) plus $30 surcharge = $36

This is little compared to what even the hotels full of bed bugs charge in Singapore. 

But 16 hours at KB must be quite tiring... :lol:

Guest Old Grouch

There's an old grouch who always talk in a loud grumpy complaining voice. This staff is always near the gym or out in the smoking arwa. I think he's from V Club previously.

Makes the ambience very unpleasant.

I visited KB after a 6-month absence. Went in around 2pm, left by 4.30pm.

I was expecting a thin crowd, but surprisingly there were already quite a number of guys inside. Not a lot, but not very crowded. 

Managed to have fun with a few guys. It's good to visit after being away for quite a long time, I guess, but I don't see myself going to KB on a regular (i.e. weekly) basis. Maybe once a month or so? Just to scratch the itch. 

8 hours ago, KONG said:

Anybody know what is the name of chub staff?

Ah Bui, Fatty Bomb, Fei Zai, Chubby Chub, ProduceHipo...anything you wish lah since he is the only chubby staff there haha.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:09 PM, Guest Client said:

I think they will just close one eye lah.. besides how crowded can it get after midnight, staff will be dozing off as well haha. Comes to worst, just tell them you overslept lor and give a sad puppy face lol.

My thoughts exactly! I just roam a bit more around 5.30am, shoot my load in the dark corner if nobody to play with, get showered and dressed and exit, and then have a nice breakfast while seeing the sun rise! :ph34r:

So which day is better for overnight stay - Fri or Sat? So far I've only stayed late till around 11 something at night, I do remember seeing quite a number of people coming in after 10.30pm, could possibly be those working late at retail sectors or drinking at nearby pubs. With the current pandemics, I wonder if this is still the same. Perhaps I will just try it out this coming Sat night.

Hope I can meet a good match at KB/Hook, we can then go for breakfast & watch the sunrise together near Marina Bay. Really getting tired of the dreadful sauna & dating apps scene, I really miss the life I had before 😢

Guest Seriously...

It's "Learn how to use website and check info" nite.

Everyone can use their cock, click on KB website and check the theme nights from Mon to Sun. 

Super fun. 

17 minutes ago, KONG said:

What is the Friday theme night?

32 minutes ago, Guest Seriously... said:

It's "Learn how to use website and check info" nite.

Everyone can use their cock, click on KB website and check the theme nights from Mon to Sun. 

Super fun. 

Better mind your wording, the web did not state the theme.

Guest kB Regular
2 hours ago, KONG said:

What is the Friday theme night?

Previously, they used to indicate the different theme nights for different days of the week.. But after they re-opened on 5 August, they removed it under their "rates & theme" because there wasn't any theme nights for a number of weeks after their re-opening!

The theme nights then return recently since almost 2 weeks ago.. 

So here goes the different theme nights on different days of the week (Theme will start at 6:30pm:

Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays : Nude 

Tuesdays & Sundays : Towel

Wednesdays & Fridays : Underwear or Swimwear.

😊😊😉😉👍👍👍👍👍

4 hours ago, swimcum said:

hi, ive always visited KB on tuesday & thursday nights. can i ask for the best time to go on a friday night or saturday?

6.30pm to 8 pm. The CCTV will record all the naked men walking around.

3 minutes ago, Guest Eye Spy said:

Yes, something to consider esp nude nights. The cameras will record all the naked men walking around...

Pls la. That cctv is to ensure traceability in case of theft. If you are so worried about being found out that you went Sauna, u shoulndt even be going to any sauna.

Fyi, Hook club also got cctv at locker area, which naked man walks into.

3 minutes ago, starlightsg said:

Pls la. That cctv is to ensure traceability in case of theft. If you are so worried about being found out that you went Sauna, u shoulndt even be going to any sauna.

Fyi, Hook club also got cctv at locker area, which naked man walks into.

I am aware I have to choice whether to go or not. This is for people to make an informed decision.

I think 4hr is bit rush as some ppl takes times to get hook or cum. Best is to call all the btm that you had fun with as u have to worry pay extra penalty. I try once to go but not ample time for me as it takes me awhile to cum.

10 minutes ago, Guest CuriousBi said:

How is the crowd now? Think will be going at 1 later 

What do u think the crowd will be or going to change to 

1.  Suddenly all Hunk, celebrities and Top notch model 
2.  Suddenly all old folk age above 60 , handicap and frail 
3.  The usual ppl, who were deprived for months now go back 

Come on , Lai Lai Qu Qu 80% same ppl, 20% new comers. That all 

1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

I think 4hr is bit rush as some ppl takes times to get hook or cum. Best is to call all the btm that you had fun with as u have to worry pay extra penalty. I try once to go but not ample time for me as it takes me awhile to cum.

Huh ??  Call all the bottoms you had fun with to pay extra penalty ? Lol.

Guest kB Regular
2 minutes ago, swimcum said:

are the condoms n lubes available in cubicles now?

As usual, 1 condom will be issued to you together with your towel & locker key once you enter KB.

Lubricant dispenser is available in all the private rooms / cubicles.. & of course with toilet roll provided inside as well. 😊😊😊

You can get more condoms from the counter if need be as & when you need them.. FOC!!

Btw, you need to request for the small plastic cup from the counter to gargle your mouth (They are no longer place at the wash basin for safety & hygiene purposes)!!

Play safe & have fun!

Guest kB Regular
3 hours ago, nila said:

How much is membership?

Keybox membership is at $10 (one time membership) for lifetime (No annual membership required).. Only applicable for Singaporeans, PRs & foreigners studying or working in Singapore!

As for foreigners (tourists on vacation).. entry is $22.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.