Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest kB Regular
21 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I know what you mean. Still i think its very embarressing. Lol wonder if they deploy female police for such checks.ย 

Do they asked everyone to squat in line andย check IC ?

ย 

ย 

There will always be a few female police officers around doing the routine inspection as well.. They're usually from the Singapore Police Licensing Dept.. And as usual, most customers will be scrambling to change becoz kan cheong mahh.. But usually the police will just check IC & make sure no underage boys are around as it's just only a routine check.. Btw, no squatting in line lahhhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ .. We're no longer in the 60s.. Lol!

1 minute ago, Guest kB Regular said:

ย 

There will always be a few female police officers around doing the routine inspection as well.. They're usually from the Singapore Police Licensing Dept.. And as usual, most customers will be scrambling to change becoz kan cheong mahh.. But usually the police will just check IC & make sure no underage boys are around as it's just only a routine check.. Btw, no squatting in line lahhhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ .. We're no longer in the 60s.. Lol!

How could they allow female police in a men sauna. Wtf! Men got dignity n need privacy too. Want to see lancau say so la.ย 

16 hours ago, Guest kB Regular said:

ย 

First of all, the police already know what's happening inside the dark area / dark rooms & private cubicles.

ย 

And it's common practice for all gay saunas establishment to switch on all lights once the police entered the premises.

ย 

So automatically the customers will know what to do once they see all lights are on.

ย 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

What do the customers do ?ย  All stand in one line for inspection ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Once again so many fear mongering & useless posts from people who haven't even got balls to step in during thjs period.ย 

Some positive news here, the steamroom is finally up & running. Bad news is already seeing a queue forming outside when asking for my second round of condom.ย 

Guest Peterpan
2 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Once again so many fear mongering & useless posts from people who haven't even got balls to step in during thjs period.ย 

Some positive news here, the steamroom is finally up & running. Bad news is already seeing a queue forming outside when asking for my second round of condom.ย 

ย 

So the Steam Room is operational now ?

Guest NoBrain
7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

ย 

What do the customers do ?ย  All stand in one line for inspection ?

Already said n proven that you are brainless, yet u refuse to admit. Making a fool of yrself.

19 minutes ago, Guest NoBrain said:

Already said n proven that you are brainless, yet u refuse to admit. Making a fool of yrself.

So what you did?ย 

On 9/4/2020 at 12:13 AM, Bape40 said:

Any guys wanna go Keybox with me tml or the weekend? Kindly pm me.ย 

ย 

Grow some balls, you don't need chaperone to bring you into a sauna. You are an adult, behave like one!

Already did your NS and you still need people to go with you to toilet at night? WTF!

And for disruptingย the discussion with your idiotic post you get 1 warning point.

ย 

On my way towards the city now, haven'tย decided on KB or Hook yet. Should I be a top (KB) or btm (Hook) today ?ย 

What the heck, I'll let the queue & my patienceย decide my fate then.

Guest Hard On

KB alwaysย full of hungryย btm and alwaysย full-house nowadays... any hourย of the day.

But rest assured you will not leave empty handed ....withย full loaded balls .

Hook'sย ย full of hard-to-get guys ย waiting at the wrong place forย Mr Right.

Come on...its a no-brainer....Let theย head below your waist do the thinking.ย 

On 9/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Guest kB Regular said:

โ—† Police did a routine check in Keybox last Thursday (27 Aug).. But don't worry too much about it, as they do it periodically just as they do it in bars, discos & nightclubs!.. Thereafter, you can carry on with your business after they leave the premises!

ย 

โ—†Steamroom is still NOT operational yet.. The 2 Cordial Syrup drink dispensers are already up & disposal plastic cups are provided as well!

ย 

โ—†Ah Kheng's last day in Keybox will be this coming Saturday (5 September 2020).. FYI!!

ย 

Helloย Guest kB Regular. Has Ah Kheng finallly resigned or still working there?

Guest kB Regular
1 hour ago, Guest Mucchi said:

ย 

Helloย Guest kB Regular. Has Ah Kheng finallly resigned or still working there?

ย 

Hi Guest Mucchi,

ย 

As mentioned earlier in my post, his last day was yesterday (05 Sep - Saturday) working in Keybox.. Anyway, he left Kb abruptly yesterday around 2pm+ due to some personal reasons... Thereafter, Alvin (the short slim uncle staff who always used to clean the rooms) took over & manned the counter together with Tommy (the smiley friendly white hair staff).

ย 

Hope this answer your query!

1 hour ago, Guest kB Regular said:

ย 

Hi Guest Mucchi,

ย 

As mentioned earlier in my post, his last day was yesterday (05 Sep - Saturday) working in Keybox.. Anyway, he left Kb abruptly yesterday around 2pm+ due to some personal reasons... Thereafter, Alvin (the short slim uncle staff who always used to clean the rooms) took over & manned the counter together with Tommy (the smiley friendly white hair staff).

ย 

Hope this answer your query!

ย 

Oh.... thank you for the update Guestย kB regular :)

Had fun with a reallyย fair & smooth btm this evening, couldn't resist rimming & licking his squeaky clean ass, nipples & armpits. Hope to run into him next Sun again, such a rare ไผ˜็ญ‰ๆžๅ“ nowadays that I requested he cum in my mouth.

Guest kB Regular
57 minutes ago, Guest Mucchi said:

ย 

Oh.... thank you for the update Guestย kB regular :)

ย 

You're most welcome, Guest Mucchi

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Guest kB Regular
31 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Had fun with a reallyย fair & smooth btm this evening, couldn't resist rimming & licking his squeaky clean ass, nipples & armpits. Hope to run into him next Sun again, such a rare ไผ˜็ญ‰ๆžๅ“ nowadays that I requested he cum in my mouth.

ย 

Wow, good for you.. I bet he must a cute gorgeous looking twink in his early 20s?

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

16 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Finished work earlier today. So went to Keybox thinking to relax but feltย more tired when left haha... ;D. Haven't been to Keybox since the covid-19.

I was lucky there was no queue when i reached. Paidย money, scannedย SafeEntry, got the locker key and then entered. Steam room is working. There are 2 fruit drinks dispensers available and one time plastic cups are provided. Jacuzzi pool is working too.ย 

Went to shower then entered the maze. There wasย roughlyย 40ย people i think in keybox. A few rooms were occupied. One room amplified lots of moaning sound and piak piak piak sound ;) The dark maze layout has been changed. Quite crowded there. Saw a tall blonde hair angmo standing there in the dark maze. Saw some guysย fondled his long big cock. Was a bit tempted to feel angmo cock too hahaha... i have never touched angmo cock before.

Found a spot to pose like stamford. Not too long someone came to fondle my body, sucked my neh neh and my big cock. I moved my butt to thrust and literaly fucked his mouth until i exoloded a bigย load deep into his throat. He sucked me dry and clean my cock without a single drop waste. He then left and soon someone took over and began to milk me. My cock got hard again and he sucked me taken his own sweet time, his tongue moved spirally and occasionally licked my cock eye. At the end i fed him with my juice. All my bullets are emptied and i could not feel my testicles. I pushed my way out the crowd. Showered and then left keybox feeling exhausted.

ย 

Shiok....just like my experiences there lol

3 minutes ago, moonki said:

there used to be this mature chinese man(not tall, quite well built) with nice chest and perky nipples going around letting people f him raw and he will moan to attract crowds...

ย 

Used to be means last time.ย  Still see him nowadays ?

On 9/8/2020 at 2:50 PM, moonki said:

Not sure about now, have not visited keybox for over a year now. Hope to meet him again if i visit! I rmb he lovesย to lube his prey's dick with his saliva and when it gets hard he will slowly slide his hole on you and he will ride away~

ย 

there used to be this mature chinese man(not tall, quite well built) with nice chest and perky nipples going around letting people f him raw and he will moan to attract crowds...

ย 

/

ย 

Edited by LoveCum

On 9/2/2020 at 10:47 AM, cutejack said:

How could they allow female police in a men sauna. Wtf! Men got dignity n need privacy too. Want to see lancau say so la.ย 

ย 

Why does this bother you?ย  Your mom also sawย you naked when you were a child.ย  ย 

ย 

If at all, it should be the female police who should be uncomfortable, with the undignified task of checking on a bunch of men being there for sex!

Most gynecologists are male.ย  Think about how women may feel being examined so intimately by a man.

Guest old steve
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

ย 

Why does this bother you?ย  Your mom also sawย you naked when you were a child.ย  ย 

ย 

If at all, it should be the female police who should be uncomfortable, with the undignified task of checking on a bunch of men being there for sex!

Most gynecologists are male.ย  Think about how women may feel being examined so intimately by a man.

ย 

u are so annoying. he can be uncomfortable if he he feels like it and its not ur place to tell who should feel what way. for those womenย  they can also voice out if they feel uncomfortable.

On 9/8/2020 at 1:13 AM, Neh Neh said:

Finished work earlier today. So went to Keybox thinking to relax but feltย more tired when left haha... ;D. Haven't been to Keybox since the covid-19.

I was lucky there was no queue when i reached. Paidย money, scannedย SafeEntry, got the locker key and then entered. Steam room is working. There are 2 fruit drinks dispensers available and one time plastic cups are provided. Jacuzzi pool is working too.ย 

Went to shower then entered the maze. There wasย roughlyย 40ย people i think in keybox. A few rooms were occupied. One room amplified lots of moaning sound and piak piak piak sound ;) The dark maze layout has been changed. Quite crowded there. Saw a tall blonde hair angmo standing there in the dark maze. Saw some guysย fondled his long big cock. Was a bit tempted to feel angmo cock too hahaha... i have never touched angmo cock before.

Found a spot to pose like stamford. Not too long someone came to fondle my body, sucked my neh neh and my big cock. I moved my butt to thrust and literaly fucked his mouth until i exoloded a bigย load deep into his throat. He sucked me dry and clean my cock without a single drop waste. He then left and soon someone took over and began to milk me. My cock got hard again and he sucked me taken his own sweet time, his tongue moved spirally and occasionally licked my cock eye. At the end i fed him with my juice. All my bullets are emptied and i could not feel my testicles. I pushed my way out the crowd. Showered and then left keybox feeling exhausted.

ย 

Nice story.ย  On aย serious note, is steam room really working ?ย  Is there any limit of people going inside ?

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

ย 

ย 

Why r u so stu.....u have bushes down there n can get hard n fuck a man when u were a child? N in front of your mum?

Guest manage better
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Guest old steve said:

ย 

u are so annoying. he can be uncomfortable if he he feels like it and its not ur place to tell who should feel what way. for those womenย  they can also voice out if they feel uncomfortable.

ย 

but it seems very contradictory to me too.

Why do they bring a female police officer into such a place anyway?

It is provocative from the start.

They know what the place is about before they go and do their checks. Don't tell me the police doesn't know?

ย 

It is same as the female airport security staff at Changi Airport.

Even if she is a 60y old auntie working on re-employment of older worker terms at the airport, but still such a woman should not check on the male passengers.

ย 

Singapore always says it is so "conservative" and traditional but on the other hand some things are simply not logic or contradicting this "traditional, conservative" concept.

ย 

At least in Europe or other parts of Asia, no women security officer would check on male passengers at airports.

In Malaysia or Indonesia a female officer would never assist or do a security check on a male, touching the male's private parts.

But stupidly they do this in Singapore.

They don't even change the officer at Changi airport if you protest.

ย 

I personally would not have any problem if the police officer in a sauna is a female.

If I walk around naked with a hard on, it should be her own problem and not mine (just wonder how they would react then? Is it an offence?).

The police should know it is an all male club.

It's the same as the police would enter into a male soccer club changing room, guys would come out of the shower eventually fully naked.

Would they still bring a female police officer into such environment? I doubt so.

ย 

If they done that in any European country the female police officer would receive whistle tones and probably some sexually related crude slewed comments.

ย 

PS.: In the US you don't have these problems because police officers tend to shot you dead instantly... They even shot people dead for alleged traffic offences by bicycle...๐Ÿ˜จ

ย 

In my view the police should work on better terms in Singapore. They can have a female officer on standby if they think there would be some females at such premises. (Maybe there are. lol).

ย 

By the way, those who remember that Mr Schwartz from One Seven, he objected on one of the first raids for a female police officer to enter the premises. (Read the story, he even got charged for obstruction of officers and insulting of officers, if remember correctly later was acquitted.)

ย 

Anyway, I think the operators should recommend to the police, once they enter for the checks for only bringing male officers to the checks and inform them a female officer attending to the check would not be suitable.

But it seems to me a wrong handling and SOP by the police from onset.

7 hours ago, Guest manage better said:

ย 

PS.: In the US you don't have these problems because police officers tend to shot you dead instantly... They even shot people dead for alleged traffic offences by bicycle...๐Ÿ˜จ

ย 

ย 

Isn't this the most expedient way?ย  ย Maybe that's why female officers also carry a gun in gay saunas,ย  to shoot dead any protesters, aka "vandals".

ย 

But in the US the raiding of gay places has become out of fashionย  :)ย 

ย 

Guest manage better
17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

ย 

Isn't this the most expedient way?ย  ย Maybe that's why female officers also carry a gun in gay saunas,ย  to shoot dead any protesters, aka "vandals".

ย 

But in the US the raiding of gay places has become out of fashionย  :)ย 

ย 

ย 

Raiding of gay places by government authorities might have become out of fashion in the US.

But I m sure there are bullies and troublemakers from the public or gay haters who act against such establishments or even paint anti gay slogans in front of them in the US.

ย 

And please. I m not ironic in any way but please avoid the word "raid".

ย 

The police in Singapore is not raiding any such places but just doing the required checks. The background is that the police is handling the licencing for such establishments in Singapore. Means the authority to check on these "Massage"ย  places is the police! it is under their purview.

ย 

Actually, I m not sure why spas and sauna licences in Singapore are issued by the police.

ย 

ย 

Who requires a Massage Establishment License?
According to the Massage Establishment Act, a Massage Establishment (ME) License is required in order to offer massage services, foot-reflexology services, manicure treatments, spa baths or other similar treatments.

ย 

ย 

I m sure the gay saunas fall under "other similar treatments". ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ย 

In the past the police "raided" such places . The last raid or what you can call a raid took place in 2008.

ย 

Last Friday, 25 April 2008, there was a police raid at a gay sauna named One Seven. Though none of the clients were arrested, the 74 year-old owner, Sam was injured by the supervising officer and arrested and jailed overnight for allegedly having assaulted the officer, a charge that he denies. No explanation was given for the raid โ€“ on being asked, the officers refused to produce a warrant and simply repeated over and over again that they were conducting a โ€œspot checkโ€.

This is the first time this has happened to a sauna here since 2001. Iโ€™d been led to believe that such raids were things of the past, like gay club raids or entrapment in cruising spots, back before the government reaffirmed that they wouldnโ€™t prosecute anyone based on Section 377A

They know about the function of the gay saunas โ€“ itโ€™s no secret โ€“ so why did they bring along women police officers?

ย 

What actually means: The police hasn't taken any lesson since 2008 regarding bringing female officers into gay saunas!

Nowadays, the police checks on the licence conditions, the age of the patrons and whether drugs are consumed at the premises.

It is a simple check, please take note all other spas meaning those establishments for straight people are checked on a regular basis. We gays can't blame foul for being discriminated.

But what I don't understand is: In 2020 the Massage Establishment Licence is still run under the Police Department. A long time back the government should have placed it under a different government authority (how about the Health Sciences Authority as they abolished the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) in 2019 ๐Ÿ˜Š?)

ย 

On 8/23/2020 at 1:17 AM, repressednerd said:

I wonder now that there are fewer people allowed in the sauna, is there more action or people find it easier to get hookups?

I foundย the same crowd level inside the elevated dark area of the maze room, though other part of the maze room did experience significant drop in crowd comparing with the peak levelย before CB,ย but it was comparable to a normal weekday crowd before CB with the similar mix of visitorย profilesย so I didnโ€™t feel the need to compromiseย anything in order toย getย hookups. As a rough estimation, about 20% rooms were occupied during my visit so maybe not really more actions, though the lower utilisation rate could also be attributed by fewer users in general.

1 hour ago, Guest manage better said:

ย 

Raiding of gay places by government authorities might have become out of fashion in the US.

But I m sure there are bullies and troublemakers from the public or gay haters who act against such establishments or even paint anti gay slogans in front of them in the US.

ย 

And please. I m not ironic in any way but please avoid the word "raid".

ย 

The police in Singapore is not raiding any such places but just doing the required checks. The background is that the police is handling the licencing for such establishments in Singapore. Means the authority to check on these "Massage"ย  places is the police! it is under their purview.

ย 

Actually, I m not sure why spas and sauna licences in Singapore are issued by the police.

ย 

ย 

Yes, there is still plenty of homophobia in the US.ย  ย But now the majority of the population is opposed to it.ย  ย So it is harder for homophobic attackers to get away with it,ย  and the authorities punish them with all the weight of the law.ย 

ย 

If it bothers youย I won't use the word "raid".ย  Maybe "inspections" instead.ย  But inspectors are usually not enforcers of the law with full power to intervene and make arrests.ย  ย The policeย usually "inspect" a place with a court order and strong suspicion that crimes are being committed.

ย 

Your demand that inspections of gay saunas should not be made by the police is well justified.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.