Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 8/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, Guest KB Customer said:

• I went to Keybox yesterday (14 Aug 2020 - Friday) for the first time after almost 5 months hiatus during their closure.

• Got to wait in line for around 1 hour to go in as many other people are also in the Q to go in.. Some waited inside near the counter & some waited outside KB.. Ah Kheng & Tommy were inside the counter giving out Q numbers & taking temperature of those entering the premises.

• Need to Safe Entry (scan QR code) before entering.. & we are given 4 hours limit per entry to stay inside, thereafter $5 will be charged for every 2 hours block (extension!).

• Not crowded as per pre Covid period because maximum capacity allowed is only 50 customers inside at any one time.

• Jacuzzi & dry sauna & gym is operational, but the steam room is closed.. & wearing mask is mandatory everywhere you go except when you're taking your shower 🚿🚿.. Water cooler & the drink dispenser (cordial drinks) is not available during this period!.. So it's advisable you bring your own bottle drink or mineral water.. If you need to gargle your mouth with mouthwash, need to request for the small plastic cup from the counter because they're no longer placed at the basin area.

• As for the crowd, it's kinda mixed with young & mature guys around.. saw a few familiar faces as well.. I managed to have fun with a 28 yo & another who is 20 yo (he looks younger than 20 btw).. & I was quite surprised to see quite a few young guys as well maybe in their mid or late 20s (around 4 to 5 of them).

• As for those between 18-25 yo.. there's no more Free Entry for certain days like last time.. Got to pay $6 daily anytime you enter KB!

• I went to Keybox yesterday (14 Aug 2020 - Friday) for the first time after almost 5 months hiatus during their closure.

• Got to wait in line for around 1 hour to go in as many other people are also in the Q to go in.. Some waited inside near the counter & some waited outside KB.. Ah Kheng & Tommy were inside the counter giving out Q numbers & taking temperature of those entering the premises.

• Need to Safe Entry (scan QR code) before entering.. & we are given 4 hours limit per entry to stay inside, thereafter $5 will be charged for every 2 hours block (extension!).

• Not crowded as per pre Covid period because maximum capacity allowed is only 50 customers inside at any one time.

• Jacuzzi & dry sauna & gym is operational, but the steam room is closed.. & wearing mask is mandatory everywhere you go except when you're taking your shower 🚿🚿.. Water cooler & the drink dispenser (cordial drinks) is not available during this period!.. So it's advisable you bring your own bottle drink or mineral water.. If you need to gargle your mouth with mouthwash, need to request for the small plastic cup from the counter because they're no longer placed at the basin area.

• As for the crowd, it's kinda mixed with young & mature guys around.. saw a few familiar faces as well.. I managed to have fun with a 28 yo & another who is 20 yo (he looks younger than 20 btw).. & I was quite surprised to see quite a few young guys as well maybe in their mid or late 20s (around 4 to 5 of them).

• As for those between 18-25 yo.. there's no more Free Entry for certain days like last time.. Got to pay $6 daily anytime you enter KB!

Thanks for the update 

Guest Client

On 8/16/2020 at 10:05 AM, mith said:

the quota inisde is full? that why you guys are waiting, given queue #? where do you guys wait in the meantime? not outside into the street i hope...

Most guys after getting their queue numbers will leave their contacts on the waiting list. Do check with the staff on the approx waiting time so that you don't wander off too far. When your turn is near, they will notify you to make your way back.

Whenever field reports here state that there are queues, you will in fact not see a visible line of people queuing all the way out onto the 5 foot way. At most just 2-3 guys sitting inside & the rest hanging around nearby or at CQC.

Guest move to charge not bad

Don't think the entry fee for below 25 is a bad thing. Keeps away all those annoying guys away who actually most of the times disturb the environment and are standing around hitting out people who approach them or give weird looks.

Wouldn't mind if they had a one time free entry for those below 25, then they can go n see what's going on but second visit need to pay.

It's just a mentality thing and  for plenty locals  this not one of the only issues with such local schemes.

If you pay, you are eager to get a return for your money.

If it's free, then I go n look and can just stand around the wall and leave later. Only wasted my own time but even got some free look on some nice tools walking around...

Get rid of this. has never served the place... (just look at predecessor of Hook...)

2 hours ago, Guest move to charge not bad said:

Don't think the entry fee for below 25 is a bad thing. Keeps away all those annoying guys away who actually most of the times disturb the environment and are standing around hitting out people who approach them or give weird looks.

Wouldn't mind if they had a one time free entry for those below 25, then they can go n see what's going on but second visit need to pay.

It's just a mentality thing and  for plenty locals  this not one of the only issues with such local schemes.

If you pay, you are eager to get a return for your money.

If it's free, then I go n look and can just stand around the wall and leave later. Only wasted my own time but even got some free look on some nice tools walking around...

Get rid of this. has never served the place... (just look at predecessor of Hook...)

KB die die have to keep this way .. if they gonna charge full price like other saunas, it's leave them a empty dead place. Becos KB can't think of any new ways to survive but 1 thing for sure, KB is very good at copying what others saunas is doing. Very chiam

11 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I believe businesses desperately need income to survive in this tough period. $6 shouldnt be too prohibitive for below 25. One of my pet peeve is always the discriminating pricing system. As an LKK i pay the most but end up getting nothing inside. Hence left the scene 10 years ago lol

Because u are expired LKK that’s why no takers u shd go to TM maybe still got people want

Edited by PassingGuess

Guest Life goes on
8 hours ago, Ass Sniffer said:

SafeEntry deters me from going there.

The safeentry system is there for a reason. We are socially responsible. We play but we know there is risk, just like how there is risk when we go to crowded malls. Thats why need contact tracing.

If u think the risk is too high for u to take, then just wait until next year. Even then, safeentry may stay for a good period of time.

59 minutes ago, PassingGuess said:

Because u are expired LKK that’s why no takers u shd go to TM maybe still got people want

Majority of the LKKs moved to KB. Becos KB is more accessible to them. They dun have to climb the stairs.. FYI... Dude

Guest marshmallowboy

Went to keybox yesterday night. When i was at checkout counter around 10:15pm and about to leave, had eye contact for a few second with a fit malay guy (totally my type!) with white UA tshirt and black mask if i remember correctly, was checking in. Feel like if i stay a bit longer then something might happened  🥺

Guest Client
29 minutes ago, ichigo_f said:

really ? i love to watch from glory hole 

Don't mislead others...KB doesn't have any glory holes. There's only 1 room with a small slot at eye level where u can peek.

55 minutes ago, Guest 69fun said:

Got que now ?

Around 15+ guys on waiting list, thinking whether to go Hook now as those waiting outside are really not my type, will be horrific to be stucked with them for the next few hrs.

25 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Around 15+ guys on waiting list, thinking whether to go Hook now as those waiting outside are really not my type, will be horrific to be stucked with them for the next few hrs.

You're free to go wherever you like..

1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

Don't mislead others...KB doesn't have any glory holes. There's only 1 room with a small slot at eye level where u can peek.

OK thanks 

Guest KB Customer

I understand Keybox limits each customer only 4 hours inside, thereafter got to pay a surcharge of $5 for every 2 hours extension!!

Does anyone knows if Hook Club & Ten Men's Club also practising the same time limit given to each customer?

Thanks! 😊😊😊

Guest Curious

Is there like an afternoon crowd say on Weekday? Say from 4-6pm onwards. Have only been there in the night time say from 6pm onwards so quite curious bout afternoon wkday crowd.

On 8/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Guest Curious said:

Is there like an afternoon crowd say on Weekday? Say from 4-6pm onwards. Have only been there in the night time say from 6pm onwards so quite curious bout afternoon wkday crowd.

How about you go there at the time u said so yourself, then give us a field report? I'm sure many others are equally as curious, too..

On 8/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, Guest KBinsider said:

We don’t need fake news to survive in this business. We have been around long enough and hope for more good years to come for ourselves, our loyal regulars and fellow patrons. Be nice and play safe everyone.

KBfamily,

john

lee

alvin

tommy

lim

ahyau

martin

yasin

p/s,

keng is leaving end August.

Is keng still working in keybox or left already? 

2 hours ago, Guest 696 said:

Is keng still working in keybox or left already? 

Cant you just call keybox and ask. Don't know why there are so much people waiting to be spoon feeded where the answer is only one phone call away

Guest kB Regular

Police did a routine check in Keybox last Thursday (27 Aug).. But don't worry too much about it, as they do it periodically just as they do it in bars, discos & nightclubs!.. Thereafter, you can carry on with your business after they leave the premises!

◆Steamroom is still NOT operational yet.. The 2 Cordial Syrup drink dispensers are already up & disposal plastic cups are provided as well!

◆Ah Kheng's last day in Keybox will be this coming Saturday (5 September 2020).. FYI!!

3 hours ago, Guest kB Regular said:

Police did a routine check in Keybox last Thursday (27 Aug).. But don't worry too much about it, as they do it periodically just as they do it in bars, discos & nightclubs!.. Thereafter, you can carry on with your business after they leave the premises!

◆Steamroom is still NOT operational yet.. The 2 Cordial Syrup drink dispensers are already up & disposal plastic cups are provided as well!

◆Ah Kheng's last day in Keybox will be this coming Saturday (5 September 2020).. FYI!!

Wouldnt it be dam embarresing, esp if you r in the middle of something?

Guest kB Regular
27 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Wouldnt it be dam embarresing, esp if you r in the middle of something?

First of all, the police already know what's happening inside the dark area / dark rooms & private cubicles.

And it's common practice for all gay saunas establishment to switch on all lights once the police entered the premises.

So automatically the customers will know what to do once they see all lights are on.

😊😊😊😊😊

Just now, Guest kB Regular said:

First of all, the police already know what's happening inside the dark area / dark rooms & private cubicles.

And it's common practice for all gay saunas establishment to switch on all lights once the police entered the premises.

So automatically the customers will know what to do once they see all lights are on.

😊😊😊😊😊

I know what you mean. Still i think its very embarressing. Lol wonder if they deploy female police for such checks. 

Do they asked everyone to squat in line and check IC ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.