Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Saw the new local chn guy at the counter, friendly but nerdy looking, doesn't look like someone that will work in a gay sauna. 

A refreshing change though to have a staff wishing you "enjoy yourself" when they let you in. Keep up the good work.

Now that things have settled down, can KB management reinstate skin nights? Best to start the theme earlier at 5pm on weekdays & 3pm on weekend....please😔.

15 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Saw the new local chn guy at the counter, friendly but nerdy looking, doesn't look like someone that will work in a gay sauna. 

A refreshing change though to have a staff wishing you "enjoy yourself" when they let you in. Keep up the good work.

Now that things have settled down, can KB management reinstate skin nights? Best to start the theme earlier at 5pm on weekdays & 3pm on weekend....please😔.

U mean now sat is not skin nights meh? 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:40 PM, will7z said:

Went to Keybox tonight for the first time after CB. Reached there slightly later than 7:30pm so waited for a while due to capacity control inside. The new reception staff looked in his late 20s was a real eye candy and super friendly. Once step in and made changes, everything felt the same except people were wearing mask which surprisingly didn’t bother me too much. It was natural to take mask off while showering or entering the steam room (I could hardly breathe when wearing mask in the steam room plus the high temperature also killed the virus), but put it back once inside the maze. Luckily had fun with some nice local Indian guys of the type I like most and cum two rounds, and served some others including two local Chinese and one Pinoy guy. Generally a quite pleasant experience and no regret visiting even it is compulsory to check in with personal details nowadays.

Is steam room crowded ?  Anyone wearing mask inside ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

6 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

U mean now sat is not skin nights meh? 

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Is steam room crowded ?  Anyone wearing mask inside ?

7 minutes ago, starlightsg said:

What are the daily themes nw btw? Their website has nothing

1. No more theme nights since reopening. The music will stop at 6.30pm but no announcement will be made. Of cos if you have it (12" above), you are always welcome to flaunt it.

2. Around 3 to 6 during peak hrs, the ugly ones will wear while good looking won't lor.

3. See #1.

Anymore queries, still can take 1 more child before hitting today's quota.

20200912-154007.jpg

There is no evidence to say that high temperature kills coronavirus 

So... erm...

Don't take everything here as gospel truth

On 9/10/2020 at 11:40 PM, will7z said:

It was natural to take mask off while showering or entering the steam room (I could hardly breathe when wearing mask in the steam room plus the high temperature also killed the virus), but put it back once inside the maze.

1 hour ago, Guest Weiwei said:

So meaning, Skin and no skin make no difference lah. 

No wor, I'm pretty sure if the staff caught you with towel/undies on, you will be asked to take them off before you are allowed to enter the maze again. The friendly white hair uncle especially, is very strict when he doing his rounds. 

Pay my 1st visit to keybox today around 3pm, overall the maze crowd is more civilised at maze compared to tenmen, as I got a lot of groping from others at my last visit at tenmen. Totally a nightmare lol. 
Was having fun inside cubicle with a friend then we suddenly heard an uncle moaning loudly along with some Hokkien words like “so big! Wah very deep! Shiok ah!” 
no offence but we couldn’t stop laughing lol

Overall it is a quite good experience as people there can know quickly that I have no interest then they stop following or touching (since I was not there to hunt)

8 minutes ago, safesex said:

Long time never been to kb.. Used to go with friend buttnow all attached.. I want go alone but paiseh 

I don’t think anyone would need a friend to go this type of place. Please don’t be another nuisance group hanging around there, blocking the walkway.

49 minutes ago, safesex said:

Long time never been to kb.. Used to go with friend buttnow all attached.. I want go alone but paiseh 

someone will hold your dick for you when another guy suck you or why u need another guy join you there???

4 hours ago, potato said:

Pay my 1st visit to keybox today around 3pm, overall the maze crowd is more civilised at maze compared to tenmen, as I got a lot of groping from others at my last visit at tenmen. Totally a nightmare lol. 
Was having fun inside cubicle with a friend then we suddenly heard an uncle moaning loudly along with some Hokkien words like “so big! Wah very deep! Shiok ah!” 
no offence but we couldn’t stop laughing lol

Overall it is a quite good experience as people there can know quickly that I have no interest then they stop following or touching (since I was not there to hunt)

Haha, that's why I prefer to go to saunas and get fucked. All PLU, no need to shy. Though I tried to keep noise down but sometimes the top fuck until I beh tahan.

2 hours ago, mate69 said:

Go alone is best.

Uninhabited.

Totally agree! 

Unless the motive is to have fun with my friend, it’s definitely better to go alone. No need to wait for friend to “finish “, no need to hurry because my friend would be waiting, I could invite my newly met partner for dinner afterwards etc .... 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Visited KB for the first time on Tue (15 August) at about 4pm. No queue at the entrance and I went in straight after registration etc. There were already quite a number of patrons present though it was a weekday afternoon. The crowd of roughly 30-40 people consisted of roughly 2/3 mature guys (40s-50s, didn’t think I saw anyone older) and 1/3 younger guys in their 20s and 30s.

Later around 6pm, I saw a queue (of 5? 6?) forming outside the entrance. More younger patrons (20s? 30s?) came in then. 

Subsequently when I was showering at about 7pm and about to leave, there was this group of 3 young guys (early to mid 20s?) who were daring enough to “tease” me at the showers. It was spontaneous and surprisingly kind of fun. I would say compared to Hook, the guys at KB do not have better bodies (can’t say anything about the looks as we were all wearing masks at both saunas), and there seem to be more uncles at KB. But I prefer the vibe at KB - you have more spots to sit down, relax and watch people. Hook is more of fuck-and-go (with more toned or muscled dudes) but KB is more like a “club” to me which I felt more comfortable.

Hope this info helps.

30 minutes ago, LeanMean said:

Visited KB for the first time on Tue (15 August) at about 4pm. No queue at the entrance and I went in straight after registration etc. There were already quite a number of patrons present though it was a weekday afternoon. The crowd of roughly 30-40 people consisted of roughly 2/3 mature guys (40s-50s, didn’t think I saw anyone older) and 1/3 younger guys in their 20s and 30s.

Later around 6pm, I saw a queue (of 5? 6?) forming outside the entrance. More younger patrons (20s? 30s?) came in then. 

Subsequently when I was showering at about 7pm and about to leave, there was this group of 3 young guys (early to mid 20s?) who were daring enough to “tease” me at the showers. It was spontaneous and surprisingly kind of fun. I would say compared to Hook, the guys at KB do not have better bodies (can’t say anything about the looks as we were all wearing masks at both saunas), and there seem to be more uncles at KB. But I prefer the vibe at KB - you have more spots to sit down, relax and watch people. Hook is more of fuck-and-go (with more toned or muscled dudes) but KB is more like a “club” to me which I felt more comfortable.

Hope this info helps.

15 Aug or 15 sept?

31 minutes ago, LeanMean said:

Hope this info helps.

U didn't tell us what happened in between 4pm and 7pm?

23 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U didn't tell us what happened in between 4pm and 7pm?

Thanks for pointing out... It was 15 September.

Between 4pm and 7pm, I checked out the facilities (showers, tv room, small gym, smoking area), did some weights, walk a few times in the maze. A few patrons were napping in the mezzanine floor inside the maze. Inside the maze, there was more aggressive touching compared to Hook. Outside the maze, Some patrons (mostly uncles) were sitting around ogling at others.

The counter staff was quite prompt and courteous when I registered and subsequently requested for a change of towel. I also saw them cleaning the toilets while I was there.

Personally I think KB (and most other saunas) is a good place to relax for $10 (+$10) and be “visually lecherous” without having to worry much (other than Covid, of course, for now).

1 hour ago, LeanMean said:

Thanks for pointing out... It was 15 September.

Between 4pm and 7pm, I checked out the facilities (showers, tv room, small gym, smoking area), did some weights, walk a few times in the maze. A few patrons were napping in the mezzanine floor inside the maze. Inside the maze, there was more aggressive touching compared to Hook. Outside the maze, Some patrons (mostly uncles) were sitting around ogling at others.

The counter staff was quite prompt and courteous when I registered and subsequently requested for a change of towel. I also saw them cleaning the toilets while I was there.

Personally I think KB (and most other saunas) is a good place to relax for $10 (+$10) and be “visually lecherous” without having to worry much (other than Covid, of course, for now).

Thanks for the full updates.

Guest kB Regular
1 hour ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

I definitely feel more welcomed the last couple of times I visited KB. Greeted by the counter staff with a smile, courtesy and patience. Even greeted with a 'thanks for coming' and 'take care' when I left. Love it! Vast difference from the service of 'you-know-who' previously. :)

Definitely must be the new young counter staff whom they just employed.. because the older staff would hardly say 'thanks for coming' or 'take care'.. 😃😃😃😃

2 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

I definitely feel more welcomed the last couple of times I visited KB. Greeted by the counter staff with a smile, courtesy and patience. Even greeted with a 'thanks for coming' and 'take care' when I left. Love it! Vast difference from the service of 'you-know-who' previously. :)

Greeted with a smile???? Is he wearing a mask? Wow !! New transparent mask, can see thru one !! 

11 hours ago, Guest OMG said:

Greeted with a smile???? Is he wearing a mask? Wow !! New transparent mask, can see thru one !! 

you haven't come across smiling with the eyes?

maybe you only come across fake smiles in your life.

13 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Totally agree with u👍

After being closed for many months its nice to see service standards go up... I too couldn't believe the guy wishing me a "sincere goodbye"🤔🤫

Guest kB Regular
12 hours ago, Guest FirstKB said:

KB still got 4 hours time limit? 

Can sleep overnight? 

Yes.. Keybox is still imposing the 4-hour time limit for every customers.. & yes, you can sleep overnight till 8am.. But not sure if they do impose the 4-hour time limit for overnight stayers, maybe you can call them to check just to make sure! 😊😊😊

Guest kB Regular
entey33 minutes ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

With the safe entry checkin, would the government be tracking who are visiting KeyBox? 

With most, if not all establishments in Singapore having the safe entry check-in, I don't think the government will be tracking customers' visiting Keybox, unless there is a covid-19 case happened in KB.. Btw, the S'pore authorities already know what kind of place Keybox is operating since it first started.. So stop worrying too much about it.. Just enjoy the fun & play safe! 😊😊😊👍👍👍

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.