Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest kB Regular

Please note that with immediate effect, Keybox no longer accept phone booking πŸ“ž in advance.. You have to be in person to wait in line, even though inside is not packed!!.. What a disappointment!! .. & the waiting time is usually around between 1 hour to 1 & a half hour!

πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

9 hours ago, Guest Client said:

At this hour still got queue, omg. Think tomorrow I will call to make a reservation.

Β 

6 hours ago, cuteboyy said:

No more crowd anymore... :(Β Sigh...

Β 

9 hours ago, less_sugar said:

7 guys waiting outside now aigoo

Β 

10 hours ago, free2play said:

Arrived at Keybox around 7pm and there was a queue. A handful guys waiting at the reception and outside as well. WaitinfΒ time was 1hr plus, so I just left and went somewhere else. Good thing I didn’t wait or would have been very disappointed.Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, sprintkayak said:

Keybix is maxxed out capacity. Need to wait 1 hour to get in. So many people inside meh?

Β 

On 11/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, blueblueblue said:

last night's skin night was super hot

Β 

Β 

some guests will claim all these are fakes...KB keep it up.

Guest kB Regular

28/11 Sat - Reached KB 7pm & told the counter staff I called earlier in advance, but he said now no more advanced phone booking liao!

Β 

He said that now have to be in KB in person to collect Q number & write down our phone number on the waiting list, & waiting time is approximately 1 - 1 & half hour!.. Once available, they will call you.. Provided you're willing to wait that long!

Β 

I then went to have coffee at a nearby coffee shop biding my time.. Then around 8.30pm, they still haven't call me yet.. & I decided to walk back to KB & check, & then I saw around 8-10 people waiting outside KB.. & around 4-5 people sitting & waiting inside the counter area!

Β 

I told the uncle staff my Q number & he said I'll be next in line (The tall new specky staff & another white shirt uncle staff were also inside the counter)!

Β 

I paid & got my locker key & managed to enter around 8:40pm.. & it's really very quiet inside.. Took my shower & enter dark area & only handful of people inside (around less than 25 people)!

Β 

Saw some regulars around.. & also saw 2 young guys not bad looking & then I saw 1 quite short specky young boy kena sort of "harassed" by a slightly tall mature guy for quite awhile & some people are looking at them.. Eventually, they both end up inside the room.. Lol 😁😁😁

Β 

His short darker skin friend keep waiting for him outside the room.. & I think they're Filipinos!

Β 

Well, I didn't managed to get anyone.. so I soaked in the jacuzzi & relaxed abit.. & walked one more round inside the dark area & not many people left, so I decided to change & leave KB by 11pm!

Guest kB Regular
4 minutes ago, Guest kB Regular said:

28/11 Sat - Reached KB 7pm & told the counter staff I called earlier in advance, but he said now no more advanced phone booking liao!

Β 

He said that now have to be in KB in person to collect Q number & write down our phone number on the waiting list, & waiting time is approximately 1 - 1 & half hour!.. Once available, they will call you.. Provided you're willing to wait that long!

Β 

I then went to have coffee at a nearby coffee shop biding my time.. Then around 8.30pm, they still haven't call me yet.. & I decided to walk back to KB & check, & then I saw around 8-10 people waiting outside KB.. & around 4-5 people sitting & waiting inside the counter area!

Β 

I told the uncle staff my Q number & he said I'll be next in line (The tall new specky staff & another white shirt uncle staff were also inside the counter)!

Β 

I paid & got my locker key & managed to enter around 8:40pm.. & it's really very quiet inside.. Took my shower & enter dark area & only handful of people inside (around less than 25 people)!

Β 

Saw some regulars around.. & also saw 2 young guys not bad looking & then I saw 1 quite short specky young boy kena sort of "harassed" by a slightly tall mature guy for quite awhile & some people are looking at them.. Eventually, they both end up inside the room.. Lol 😁😁😁

Β 

His short darker skin friend keep waiting for him outside the room.. & I think they're Filipinos!

Β 

Well, I didn't managed to get anyone.. so I soaked in the jacuzzi & relaxed abit.. & walked one more round inside the dark area & not many people left, so I decided to change & leave KB by 11pm!

Β 

Sorry, it's white hair uncle staff.. not white shirt!!! 😁😁😁😁

Guest Wanababe
7 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

some guests will claim all these are fakes...KB keep it up.

Hey LoveCum, last Friday something very serious happen in KB. Can you share with us? I believe u should know since you always have all the field reports happening in KB.

I heard something like the authorities came and spot check??Β  Is it true?

The waiting time is horrible now. Even if you callΒ in to secure a place and be toldΒ a specific time to come, expect to wait another 30 to 40mins when you reached. They should just refuse any walk-in on weekend so as not to mess up the entire phoneΒ booking system. Either do away with it completely or stick to the original queue number system at the counter.Β 

Thinking whether I should go Hook now, wasted almostΒ 1.5hrΒ walking around the entire Clark Quay & Chinatown area.Β 

I just got in, you will be shocked ifΒ I said hardly anyone inside the maze, dark room & steamroom. Only 2-3 cabins are occupied, I wonder where is the crowd? Could it beΒ the authority has slapped a harsherΒ penalty on them & reduce their entry quota. I can countΒ not more than 20 guys inside, yetΒ I overheard the management telling people to return in 2hrs' tme.

On 11/28/2020 at 7:31 PM, Guest kB Regular said:

Please note that with immediate effect, Keybox no longer accept phone booking πŸ“ž in advance.. You have to be in person to wait in line, even though inside is not packed!!.. What a disappointment!! .. & the waiting time is usually around between 1 hour to 1 & a half hour!

πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Yeah, agreed. I waited for 1 hour plus..thinking tat it might be too crawded inside. End up not much inside. SadΒ 

Got to be honest... the last few times I went i did not scan the safe entry and they did not ask me to show them.Β and it was vvvΒ crowded inside esp skin night. Maybe that’s how they were getting away with so many people inside.Β 

22 hours ago, Guest Aniki said:

It was super crowded on Thursday skin night. Maybe authorities catching wind of them breaching crowd control limits.Β 
Β 

So KB exceeded quota without having to scan the safe entry!!! OMG, that's scary.Β 

I've also noticed thatΒ there is this tall guy with big eye, wearing brief, always hang out at KB. Every time i visited KB, never fail to see him there even at late hours. Is he staying inside KB all this while? Again, is he legally allow to live inside KB?Β 

52 minutes ago, manehiso said:

Here comes all the guests with the third person, indirect story telling.. 😁

Exactly.Β  Β 90% of the users here like to :Β 

I heard hor, they say hor,Β I think hor, my friend told me hor .........Β and with such unreliable sources they can start posting here as if it is the TRUTH !Β 

Β 

THE TRUTH !Β 

Last Friday (27 Nov 2020) at around 8.50pm 2 polices (a man and a woman) was at KB entrance to give a verbal warning that they have exceeded the headcount capacity (and this one I must thanks to that cocky users who said I saw ghosts)Β 

The next day (28 Nov 2020) KB started implementing crowd control, just like Tenmen.Β  Β 
So for those who think it was because FULL house that you have to wait for hours to get in, it is exactly the opposite.Β  Not more than 25 patrons inside.Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Guest SEAN said:

Exactly.Β  Β 90% of the users here like to :Β 

I heard hor, they say hor,Β I think hor, my friend told me hor .........Β and with such unreliable sources they can start posting here as if it is the TRUTH !Β 

Β 

THE TRUTH !Β 

Last Friday (27 Nov 2020) at around 8.50pm 2 polices (a man and a woman) was at KB entrance to give a verbal warning that they have exceeded the headcount capacity (and this one I must thanks to that cocky users who said I saw ghosts)Β 

The next day (28 Nov 2020) KB started implementing crowd control, just like Tenmen.Β  Β 
So for those who think it was because FULL house that you have to wait for hours to get in, it is exactly the opposite.Β  Not more than 25 patrons inside.Β 

Β 

Β 

KB give free entries n vouchers, for just 50 lockers only, I can't imagine KB still can afford to give free entries and phone booking for lockers plud skip the safe entries. Is their business really that bad? A few times, the staff dun even check my safe entry check in. Definitely, KB exceeded the 50 quota and alarm the authorities. You never know that the authorities actually already act as customers and survey. Ten mens is very strict at the check in. Since their reopen, they have limit their lockers at 50 only. At time, I do have to Q n wait for lockers too. But good thing is that TMC customers dun hang out and stay inside for long hours. Therefore their turnover is fast. I've seen customers turn away when the counter staff request them for safe entry check in.Β 

Probably less guys because when readin here police, some never go or scare.

Juz to repeat: Sauna fall under Massage parlour, and licence with SPF. Police will come check on licence.

Dun talk about raid. People here always say "raid" but not true. Simple check on premise and raid not same.

Β 

For KB, guess the Police remind on the safe distance rule from Government. When I read here got pax waiting at entrance lobby, this already violation. Massage when going by rule can only run by appointment basis. Customer can only walk in to make appointment. This why got always waiting time and time slot. No customer should be waiting at entrance. If many customer waiting to enter at entrance, then violation of safe distancing.

Β 

Here people complaining, never do SafeEntry. How many small shop at mall never bother if you did SafeEntry and check ur hp?

If want can slip thru. We all aware.

Β 

And this Guest Sean:

Β 

Last time he never say: Police gave verbal warning. Now he say this. If he left last time how he already know the police gave verbal warning and write this now?

Β 

On 11/28/2020 at 11:42 AM, Guest SEAN said:

Last nite I left KB at around 8.50pm.Β  When I exited , 2 policemen in uniform (a man and a woman) enter.Β 

Anyone update ??Β 

Β 

He ask for update in this post. Means last time he not know what going on and ask us for info.

Now he claim he aware, police give verbal warning. Why he then ask on 28 Nov for info if he know everything?

seem bit strange to me.

Β 

competition must be very tough at moment. πŸ€”

Guest kB Regular

Usually, before I head down to Keybox especially during weekends, I would always called them at least 1hr in advance for priority entry when I reached there, so I don't haveΒ  to Q or wait too long!Β 

Β 

And last Sat (28 Nov) - I called them again in advance for priority entry in case there's a Q.. & the staff said there will be NO Q & just walk in!

Β 

But when I reached KB an hour later, I saw quite a number of people waiting outside & handful of them inside the reception area.. I told the tall Specky staff that I called earlier & he said : They no longer take advance phone booking!

Β 

Then earlier today (30 Nov - Monday) I received their Telegram message, it says : Q expected, advance phone booking highly recommend! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guest Jonathan
21 minutes ago, Guest Jason said:

How’s today Monday skin nite?

The authorities is keeping an eye on KB for breaching the safety measure over without check in safety entry and over quota close to 100s, not many people dare to go now. Anytime can kana spot check.

I felt KB is very selfish by alerting the authorities with such foolish act.

19 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Probably less guys because when readin here police, some never go or scare.

Juz to repeat: Sauna fall under Massage parlour, and licence with SPF. Police will come check on licence.

Dun talk about raid. People here always say "raid" but not true. Simple check on premise and raid not same.

Β 

For KB, guess the Police remind on the safe distance rule from Government. When I read here got pax waiting at entrance lobby, this already violation. Massage when going by rule can only run by appointment basis. Customer can only walk in to make appointment. This why got always waiting time and time slot. No customer should be waiting at entrance. If many customer waiting to enter at entrance, then violation of safe distancing.

Β 

Here people complaining, never do SafeEntry. How many small shop at mall never bother if you did SafeEntry and check ur hp?

If want can slip thru. We all aware.

Β 

And this Guest Sean:

Β 

Last time he never say: Police gave verbal warning. Now he say this. If he left last time how he already know the police gave verbal warning and write this now?

Β 

Β 

He ask for update in this post. Means last time he not know what going on and ask us for info.

Now he claim he aware, police give verbal warning. Why he then ask on 28 Nov for info if he know everything?

seem bit strange to me.

Β 

competition must be very tough at moment. πŸ€”

Do the timeline and dont be an idiotΒ 

I told you I saw the police on Friday nite at 8.50pm.Β  On Sat I logged in to Blowing Wind to ask for update.Β  Apparently no one knew and another idiot like u , told me I saw ghosts !Β 

On Sunday I went to KB again and checked w the staffs hence my information is from horses' mouthΒ 

Then on Monday morning I posted my reliable source (horse's mouth)Β 

I was there on Monday afternoon.Β  Same , about 40+ people inside.Β Β 

Any more accusation from you ??Β 

41 minutes ago, Guest SEAN said:

Do the timeline and dont be an idiotΒ 

I told you I saw the police on Friday nite at 8.50pm.Β  On Sat I logged in to Blowing Wind to ask for update.Β  Apparently no one knew and another idiot like u , told me I saw ghosts !Β 

On Sunday I went to KB again and checked w the staffs hence my information is from horses' mouthΒ 

Then on Monday morning I posted my reliable source (horse's mouth)Β 

I was there on Monday afternoon.Β  Same , about 40+ people inside.Β Β 

Any more accusation from you ??Β 

Wow. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday you always there the whole day huh?Β 

Wow lao, so obvious you are just from the management lah!

Well, KB deserve kana spot check. Everyday , so hao Lian, keep boasting how crowded the place is (yr another gang, LoveCum). Now shiok shiok liao lor, the authorities is keeping an eye on yr premises.

Guest Cliente
5 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

Well, KB deserve kana spot check. Everyday , so hao Lian, keep boasting how crowded the place is (yr another gang, LoveCum). Now shiok shiok liao lor, the authorities is keeping an eye on yr premises.

There are patrons that go almost everyday. If you learn how to read properly, Guest Sean saw the police on Fri (I saw as well), clarified with staff on SunΒ and went again on Mon.Β 

I'm beginning to suspect if you are the real culpritΒ thatΒ sabotaged KB. It is easyΒ to guess who you are, just trace all the way back to the fewΒ whoΒ are always fear mongering about an outbreak of CCP flu in saunas & how that will scandalizeΒ & bring public resentment towards the gay community.Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Your chicken brain has very limit capacity to analyze things.Β Β 

Even IF I WERE THERE Fri (sat like u said which I was not) Sun and Monday , what do mean whole day ??Β 

I can be there everyday (again like u claimed) but for 3 -4 hours right ?Β 

So 3 - 4 hours to you is WHOLE DAY ?? Now u know why I believe you have very limited capacity chicken brain.Β  Also, so what if I am from the management ??Β 

Then again another chicken brain from you , got management so stupid , broadcast to the world that my "sauna" was visited by police ah ??Β 

Now u r worst chicken brain , maybe cockroach brainΒ 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

There are patrons that go almost everyday. If you learn how to read properly, Guest Sean saw the police on Fri (I saw as well), clarified with staff on SunΒ and went again on Mon.Β 

I'm beginning to suspect if you are the real culpritΒ thatΒ sabotaged KB. It is easyΒ to guess who you are, just trace all the way back to the fewΒ whoΒ are always fear mongering about an outbreak of CCP flu in saunas & how that will scandalizeΒ & bring public resentment towards the gay community.Β 

Β 

Dont bother with such ..... cannot even get the facts and timeline right, what do u expect rightΒ 

Guest Cliente
On 11/30/2020 at 1:12 PM, Guest John said:

Ten mens is very strict at the check in. Since their reopen, they have limit their lockers at 50 only. At time, I do have to Q n wait for lockers too. But good thing is that TMC customers dun hang out and stay inside for long hours. Therefore their turnover is fast. I've seen customers turn away when the counter staff request them for safe entry check in.Β 

Of course the turnover is slow in Keybox because people genuinely love the ambience & crowdΒ there, plus they enjoyΒ working out in their cosy gym & relaxingΒ in the well maintained hot jacuzzi, steamroom & dry sauna. That's why whenΒ the 4hr rule was 1st implemented, many regulars hadΒ difficulties adjusting to the change.

I would like to suggest the followingΒ thoughΒ to help improve their operations, maybe those who know the boss well can pass it onΒ :

1. Abolish the phone booking system during peak hours, it really defeats the purpose when one still need to wait another hour or so upon arrival, adding more woes to an already chaotic sceneΒ at the counter.

They should revert to previous system of putting down phone numbersΒ on a waiting list basedΒ on first come first serve.

For consideration only : this time round,Β theyΒ might want toΒ collect paymentsΒ from customersΒ firstΒ to secure a place & toΒ preventΒ no-show later.Β 

2. Enforce the 4hr rule on all with an iron fist & stop offering the option to extend stay (except off peak hours). It is important to keep the momentum going in order for cruising to be fun and interesting. Last thing we want is to be stucked in the maze with the same group of guys that we don't like.

For consideration only : can incentivize people to leave earlier by giving out off peak hr discount/free pass, eg. leave within an hr getsΒ $5 discount, 2hr - $3,Β 3hr - $2...

3. SetΒ up a public announcement system to gently remind patrons of their due time usingΒ their locker numbers. Attach color-coded miniΒ pegs or clips to membership cards to quicklyΒ identify and single out those that are expiring. Eg. red clips represent those that mustΒ leave by 6pm, blue by 9pm, etc.Β 
4. Always maintain the crowd at its max quotaΒ level. In fact I am stillΒ very disappointed with lastΒ Sun's crowdΒ havingΒ waitingΒ an hr or so to get in, pretty sure there were less than 25 pple inside. I am assuming the glitch was due to the remaining slots being held up by those thatΒ reserved thru phone & were either otw orΒ running late. TheirΒ slots could have been given to those queuing outside instead.

Okay need to stop now & go for my dinner, perhaps will drop by Hook or KB later if I'm feeling horny & my stomach not too bloated lol.

Β 

3 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Of course the turnover is slow in Keybox because people genuinely love the ambience & crowdΒ there, plus they enjoyΒ working out in their cosy gym & relaxingΒ in the well maintained hot jacuzzi, steamroom & dry sauna. That's why whenΒ the 4hr rule was 1st implemented, many regulars hadΒ difficulties adjusting to the change.

I would like to suggest the followingΒ thoughΒ to help improve their operations, maybe those who know the boss well can pass it onΒ :

1. Abolish the phone booking system during peak hours, it really defeats the purpose when one still need to wait another hour or so upon arrival, adding more woes to an already chaotic sceneΒ at the counter.

They should revert to previous system of putting down phone numbersΒ on a waiting list basedΒ on first come first serve.

For consideration only : this time round,Β theyΒ might want toΒ collect paymentsΒ from customersΒ firstΒ to secure a place & toΒ preventΒ no-show later.Β 

2. Enforce the 4hr rule on all with an iron fist & stop offering the option to extend stay (except off peak hours). It is important to keep the momentum going in order for cruising to be fun and interesting. Last thing we want is to be stucked in the maze with the same group of guys that we don't like.

For consideration only : can incentivize people to leave earlier by giving out off peak hr discount/free pass, eg. leave within an hr getsΒ $5 discount, 2hr - $3,Β 3hr - $2...

3. SetΒ up a public announcement system to gently remind patrons of their due time usingΒ their locker numbers. Attach color-coded miniΒ pegs or clips to membership cards to quicklyΒ identify and single out those that are expiring. Eg. red clips represent those that mustΒ leave by 6pm, blue by 9pm, etc.Β 
4. Always maintain the crowd at its max quotaΒ level. In fact I am stillΒ very disappointed with lastΒ Sun's crowdΒ havingΒ waitingΒ an hr or so to get in, pretty sure there were less than 25 pple inside. I am assuming the glitch was due to the remaining slots being held up by those thatΒ reserved thru phone & were either otw orΒ running late. TheirΒ slots could have been given to those queuing outside instead.

Okay need to stop now & go for my dinner, perhaps will drop by Hook or KB later if I'm feeling horny & my stomach not too bloated lol.

Β 

Good for operation but bad for customer service. KB has not reach the status of β€œai lai mai sua β€œ

It is easy to sayΒ because you are not the frontingΒ staff who is going to face all the shit from implementing such rules. They are the onesΒ having to faceΒ Β non-appreciative andΒ Β self-entitled customers who are going to complain about the smallest thing, not showingΒ up when they booked for something,Β never really appreciative ofΒ the kind gestures of theΒ management when they give discounts or have promotions to liven up the crowd, always bad-mouthing and bitter-bitching (just look at the negative comments here).Β  Running such a business is neverΒ easy and you can never please everyoneΒ given the general lousy attitude of local customers.

Β 

In my opinion,Β at this point of time they should stop doing promotions during peak hours (like free entry for below 25) so as to free up the lockers for genuine and paying customers, those that are going to pay the salary of KB staffs an keep it in business. I know they want to attract young meat, but no logicΒ to makeΒ paying customers wait for 1-1.5 hours whilstΒ lettingΒ others in freeΒ because the paying customers will remember this and becomeΒ pissedΒ off. Don't forget one can alwaysΒ patronise other places walking distance away.Β 

If they want to do promotion like free entry,Β please do it during non-popular days or timings, and please put a limit to these entry to certain paxΒ and impose the 4Β hour rule on these people.Β It is only fair for the other paying customers waiting in the queue.

Guest Cliente

Briefing customers on the 4-hr rule isΒ already part of their SOP since reopening, I don't see how my suggestionΒ is going to worsenΒ the hostility(if any) towards their staff any further. In fact, most will just accept itΒ as part of the new social norms & move on happily.

Β 

Cont'd from previousΒ post:Β 

5. Bring forward the starting time ofΒ theme nights. On Sat especially, they can start rightΒ at noonΒ lol.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Guest Du Lan said:

...they should stop doing promotions during peak hours (like free entry for below 25) so as to free up the lockers for ... I know they want to attract young meat, but no logicΒ to makeΒ paying customers wait for 1-1.5 hours ... Don't forget one can alwaysΒ patronise other places walking distance away.Β 

...please do it during non-popular days or timings, and please put a limit to these entry to certain paxΒ and impose the 4Β hour rule on these people.Β 

The truth is givingΒ free entry toΒ under 25Β is purelyΒ a clever marketing tactic usedΒ by saunas to bait older humsup guysΒ into their clubs. Their actual %Β is soΒ smallΒ that sauna operators find it more worthwhile to "sponsor" them than spendingΒ $ on advertising.Β 

So far I have nothing against such promo, my only concernΒ isΒ young adults falling victimΒ toΒ sex addiction at an earlyΒ age when they should be focusing on their career/education. Perhaps limiting their free entryΒ to once a week or even month is the rightfulΒ thing to do for the sauna operators.

Β 

Guest Cliente
9 minutes ago, Dan_88 said:

I will skip tomorrow afternoon then haha

I don't think the afternoonΒ crowd would be affected by the quota. It is the peak hours from 5.30 to 9.30pm that you will see the difference. Btw, I actually dropped by on Mon around 4 something & was toldΒ the waiting time'sΒ abt 30 to 45mins. I ended up going to Hook instead. The crowdΒ was much worse with less than 8Β guys when I arrived, ended up having fun with 5Β of the guys.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.