Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

Just left KB. Been quite a while didn't go. Tonight Wednesday is sexy underwear night. Went in after work, after shower went to the steam room to enjoy the steam. Soon someone touch my fit body and licked my reddish nips. Then he licked my fair skin body slowly and downward to my red hard sizeable cock. And he began to suck my cock like a lollypop. This guy is an expert probably had a degree majored in cock sucking 😅 lol. His warm moisture mouth with thick delicious lip is built perfect for the blow job. The suction and tightness he controlled brought me to heaven. I exploded a huge load into his mouth and he swallowed all my nutrients and he continued to suck making sure he took in all my sperm. I left for another shower. Within 20min in KB i had my bj and shot all load.

I decided to venture the dark maze. Tonight sexy underwear theme the crowd is good. Lots of eye candies with fit body. I spotted a 1.8m+ tall lean fit guy in jock strap. He looks straight at first glance, but unbelievable he is a slutty btm and eager to get a big cock up his arse. Too bad i didn't get him. Or i will pound his bubble butts wildly. I found another brown cutie, think he is a pinoy. He worshipped and sucked my big cock like no tomorrow. I was so tempted to poke him right away. But my consciousness stopped me from doing anything foolish. I couldn't cum as i have emptied my load. So we parted. I left KB when i felt hungry. While i was leaving, many more guys came in. Once again, i left KB sexified. Think wednesday srxy underwear night is good day to go KB. 😁

Lol

Keybox is going to be PACKED throughout today. Remember to book in advance before heading down! Otherwise you may have to make do with other quiet eerie saunas with a ghoulish atmosphere. Haha

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Keybox is going to be PACKED throughout today. Remember to book in advance before heading down! Otherwise you may have to make do with other quiet eerie saunas with a ghoulish atmosphere. Haha

It's packed!!!

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

BULL SHIT AGAIN !!!

WHERE GOT PACKED ???

Hahaha! You must be there EVERY DAY to know whether it's packed or not packed.

Thank you for supporting Keybox so much! No wonder your own sauna is like a ghost town, LOL.

Guest singalion
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank you for supporting Keybox so much! No wonder your own sauna is like a ghost town, LOL.

LOL

So u admit that you are lying that KB is packed. Why you always bluff and cheat customers to come in? So unprofessional.

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So u admit that you are lying that KB is packed. Why you always bluff and cheat customers to come in? So unprofessional.

Aiyoh, trying to divert the attention from your LIES and DEFAMATION about Keybox being empty when the reality is quite otherwise? 

Your blatant attempts at bad-mouthing and sabotaging Keybox have backfired spectacularly because Keybox is now the TOP CHOICE of sauna for gay sauna goers here.

And no one wants to visit quiet and eerie saunas run by vindictive jealous people who may poke holes in their customers' condoms or rummage through their lockers.

LOL

2 minutes ago, Guest Survey said:

How is the queue yesterday? Anyone waited for more than 1 hour? Still can walk in or not? What is the best time to walk in? 6pm?

Can walk in now but don't try your luck. Call call call.

22 minutes ago, gwk said:

I have never need to call in advance to book. I dont know whos trying to make it seems keybox will be packed.

Good for you then, let's pray you will never be stuck in their queue 😏

Good for you then, let's pray you will never be stuck in their queue 😏

There isn't any queue at all, how to get stuck????  Plenty of lockers still available!!!  

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There isn't any queue at all, how to get stuck????  Plenty of lockers still available!!!  

So says the owner of the sauna in Chinatown who can only attract 10 people at most during weekday evenings. LOL

So says the owner of the sauna in Chinatown who can only attract 10 people at most during weekday evenings. LOL

KB, yr places is getting very dead lately. Just go to the other 3 saunas and see for yourself. They are all doing better than KB. I noticed yr forum like to bitch so much and at time, you guys will go to other saunas and start to bitch too. Why dun take all these efforts and improve on your saunas. Sincerely.

46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

KB, yr places is getting very dead lately. Just go to the other 3 saunas and see for yourself. They are all doing better than KB. I noticed yr forum like to bitch so much and at time, you guys will go to other saunas and start to bitch too. Why dun take all these efforts and improve on your saunas. Sincerely.

Pot calling the kettle black. Looks like your sauna is really empty and bleeding money because of your cheebye mouth. Wahahahahaha!

Whatever the guest-trolls say here, just ignore them.

I went this afternoon and though it was still early there was a good crowd. Had fun with two late-twenties chn guys that I stumbled upon in the maze. Then one suggested we continue in the steamroom, so we did. Both of them fed me their load. Left happy for my x-mas dinner. 🙂

53 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

Whatever the guest-trolls say here, just ignore them.

I went this afternoon and though it was still early there was a good crowd. Had fun with two late-twenties chn guys that I stumbled upon in the maze. Then one suggested we continue in the steamroom, so we did. Both of them fed me their load. Left happy for my x-mas dinner. 🙂

Yup, the competitor posting shit about Keybox having no visitors is talking about his own FAILED sauna with only a pathetic 10 people inside during Tuesday peak hour (info from reliable sources). 

LOL

Went today at 3pm and there is no queue. Left at 7pm. First time there. The experience is not bad.

It is a mix of the crowd. Nice to see different types of guys in the dark maze, with light fun. Had fun in their individual room which is enough for 2 to 3 people.

Open shower, quite crowded but nice to see a few eye candies. Not much people use the jacuzzi, only saw one quite good looking guy using it. 

The reception is a tall young guy and an uncle who approachable and friendly. Didn't feel awkward in anyway. 

1 hour ago, ritchie85 said:

Went today at 3pm and there is no queue. Left at 7pm. First time there. The experience is not bad.

It is a mix of the crowd. Nice to see different types of guys in the dark maze, with light fun. Had fun in their individual room which is enough for 2 to 3 people.

Open shower, quite crowded but nice to see a few eye candies. Not much people use the jacuzzi, only saw one quite good looking guy using it. 

The reception is a tall young guy and an uncle who approachable and friendly. Didn't feel awkward in anyway. 

Alone?

Guest Enjoyedmyself

Had a great time. The crowd was splendid. 

Drained one guys pipe as he face fucked me and had another guy ride me make me cum. Couldn’t stay long as I had to do some Christmas stuff, but wish I had stayed longer. Would wanna be bred the next time

Guest Enjoyedmyself
8 hours ago, luvrawcum said:

back from kb today ..stay till 7pm, kB is pack..bred 2 btm n get bred by 2 top. 1 mature top bred me 4 round so strong n cum few time, his huge too abt 7" n thick,...go tomo to b bred again, 

Sounds fun!

Guest Nightingale
55 minutes ago, Guest Enjoyedmyself said:

Had a great time. The crowd was splendid. 

Drained one guys pipe as he face fucked me and had another guy ride me make me cum. Couldn’t stay long as I had to do some Christmas stuff, but wish I had stayed longer. Would wanna be bred the next time

Hot!

26 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

Yes. Went alone. Nice experience. 

Better not praise Keybox too much, otherwise their sour, jealous and psychotic business competitor here may send spies in to plant broken glass in the steam room and dark room. Lol

Just left KB. Got fcuked by a big thick cock hunk who pounded my juicy bubble butt non stop for 30mins. After he shot his spunk inside my hole with condom of coz, he wanted to go for 2nd round. Oh no...my hole is gaping wide opened liao so I rejected.

If u see a guy walking with a weird opening stride along north bridge road, thats moi !

2 hours ago, Guest 69fun said:

Just left KB. Got fcuked by a big thick cock hunk who pounded my juicy bubble butt non stop for 30mins. After he shot his spunk inside my hole with condom of coz, he wanted to go for 2nd round. Oh no...my hole is gaping wide opened liao so I rejected.

If u see a guy walking with a weird opening stride along north bridge road, thats moi !

Hey! Glad you had a great time there. I sure did ;)

17 minutes ago, Lamb2460 said:

Thinking of heading the tomorrow afternoon for my first time. Any advice for a naive bi guy?

Go and walk slowly observe.. Play safe forever. Wear slippers if you want to prevent stepping on mines. Adhere to their theme. Do not forget your keys 

1 hour ago, Lamb2460 said:

Thinking of heading the tomorrow afternoon for my first time. Any advice for a naive bi guy?

For weekends, be prepared to wait long time or told to take a number and come back after two hours.  From my experience.

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Definitely full house today at 4-6pm....no rooms available and kinda awkward for so many to be lining the walkways without room for some private fun....truly lots of variety at KB...not coming back on a Sat...

Oh, no queue to get in at 4pm but boy was the place packed inside!

Want to try a Saturday. It's nude theme so should be fun.

1 hour ago, swimcum said:

it states that today is wonderful sunday but what is the theme actually?

No theme. You can go into the dark area from 6.30 pm in whatever you want - towel, underwear or nude. Haha

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, swimcum said:

it states that today is wonderful sunday but what is the theme actually?

Just don't go too late, Sunday after 8pm is more Bollywood than wonderful.

1 minute ago, Guest Cliente said:

Just don't go too late, Sunday after 8pm is more Bollywood than wonderful.

Huh why? I thought keyBox is the best and forever the best sauna? Haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.