Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

If you are ok with that Safe Entry, pay SGD22 to enter. Unless your outlook is super young, keybox will need to see your ID, in this case, shall be your passport to verify your age. Keybox won't take down your ID particular. 

Inside keybox has CCTVs too. 

Guest first timee
2 minutes ago, Guest 333 said:

If you are ok with that Safe Entry, pay SGD22 to enter. Unless your outlook is super young, keybox will need to see your ID, in this case, shall be your passport to verify your age. Keybox won't take down your ID particular. 

Inside keybox has CCTVs too. 

thank u so much

Guest LGBTQFactChecker
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Becoz they only can take in 25 customers only!!

Fact check The quota is 50 pple, not 25 as spread by some malicious guests.

1 hour ago, Guest LGBTQFactChecker said:

Fact check The quota is 50 pple, not 25 as spread by some malicious guests.

Yes, it was 50 until KB were caught violated over quota. KB was told to hold a capacity of 25 only. That is why now we have to wait for long hours to get in but you will discover that it is not that packed but empty. The management is saving their ass by cover up with all the long stories telling to go in and see for yourself. I did but guess what?..…. Sign. 

Guest Cliente

Just call & ask, as simple as that. The quota is still 50 person, you either get a fine or being asked to close shop after floutimg the rules repeatedly, no such thing as reduced quota. 

I'm here now, there's no queue as it is Tue.  It is a good time to come after your dinner if you feeling horny.

1 hour ago, Guest Fact said:

Yes, it was 50 until KB were caught violated over quota. KB was told to hold a capacity of 25 only. That is why now we have to wait for long hours to get in but you will discover that it is not that packed but empty. The management is saving their ass by cover up with all the long stories telling to go in and see for yourself. I did but guess what?..…. Sign. 

Hi Keybox competitor and congenital liar, here again to spread lies and defame Keybox? LOL

No wonder your sauna business is so pathetic and nearly going belly-up, while Keybox is busy doing great business and having the last laugh as they laugh their way to the bank. Haha!

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi Keybox competitor and congenital liar, here again to spread lies and defame Keybox? LOL

No wonder your sauna business is so pathetic and nearly going belly-up, while Keybox is busy doing great business and having the last laugh as they laugh their way to the bank. Haha!

又来了! 没完没了! 烦不烦! 真他妈的!

I don't read Mandarin, but I feel it's best to ignore posts and comments made by Guests. Don't even have the courage to register an account, only want to hide behind the anonymity of being a guest. Why bother entertaining them? The more you ignore them, there's nothing for them to pick up on and comment further..

Guest Guest To Scared to Log In

Hi all. I am the one continuously posting rubbish about KB. Reason is I am lonely and sad all the time and I wish someone would like me. But I am too scared to go in and actually experience meeting other guys. So I'm hoping by spreading all those ridiculous lies, nobody else will go anymore either and then I'll no longer be the only one feeling lonely and sad.

Guest disclose yourself
54 minutes ago, Guest Guest To Scared to Log In said:

Hi all. I am the one continuously posting rubbish about KB. Reason is I am lonely and sad all the time and I wish someone would like me. But I am too scared to go in and actually experience meeting other guys. So I'm hoping by spreading all those ridiculous lies, nobody else will go anymore either and then I'll no longer be the only one feeling lonely and sad.

So pathetic... keybox only had less than 15 ppl tonight. Aiyooooo

27 minutes ago, Guest disclose yourself said:

So pathetic... keybox only had less than 15 ppl tonight. Aiyooooo

Aiyo, how dare you write such comment! KB management will post as differnce guests and scold you, ok !!

You must said tonight is so crowded and so many eye candies, hunks ,gorgeous guys... Then these are true reports. If not, it will be fake news !!

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiyo, how dare you write such comment! KB management will post as differnce guests and scold you, ok !!

You must said tonight is so crowded and so many eye candies, hunks ,gorgeous guys... Then these are true reports. If not, it will be fake news !!

Aiyo.... how dare you insinuate that it's false that Keybox has so many eye candies, hunks and gorgeous guys?  Just because you're so sour that your own sauna doesn't have?  LOLOL

Aiyo.... how dare you insinuate that it's false that Keybox has so many eye candies, hunks and gorgeous guys?  Just because you're so sour that your own sauna doesn't have?  LOLOL

Hahaha

On 12/8/2020 at 9:38 PM, manehiso said:

I don't read Mandarin, but I feel it's best to ignore posts and comments made by Guests. Don't even have the courage to register an account, only want to hide behind the anonymity of being a guest. Why bother entertaining them? The more you ignore them, there's nothing for them to pick up on and comment further..

Lol, you are right.

As long as you went to the sauna and had a good time there, that's it.  Money and time well spent.

Who cares whether it is crowded or no crowd.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Cliente

The management has reconfigured the maze inside the large backroom. I'm still getting used to the new layout, have to be careful though when stepping on the risers as the height is not uniform.

So satisfied... got fucked by a horny top guy in his late 30s with a great bod. He fucked so well for so long (45 mins) until I really couldn't take it anymore and asked him to shoot onto me. He shot into my mouth instead and asked me to take his load down my throat. I obeyed. Felt so well-fucked and satisfied after that!

I m confused by this thread. So r there less than 25 allowed now? Was considering if i shld go hook or keybox. If i have to book and wait for hours on a Friday evening i might not wanna go keybox. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Keeper said:

I m confused by this thread. So r there less than 25 allowed now? Was considering if i shld go hook or keybox. If i have to book and wait for hours on a Friday evening i might not wanna go keybox. 

Went last Friday, called at 4+ to book for 5 but was told to go at 5:30. Went there at 5:30, few people loitering but no need to queue as I booked. From 5:30 to 8:30, there were always about 40-50 people inside. Have fun

5 hours ago, Dan_88 said:

Went last Friday, called at 4+ to book for 5 but was told to go at 5:30. Went there at 5:30, few people loitering but no need to queue as I booked. From 5:30 to 8:30, there were always about 40-50 people inside. Have fun

Tonight was so hot in Keybox... I hooked up with this bald cutie who later turned out to be bottom. Gave him a good fucking and he was moaning in heat, he asked me to cum inside his ass. I said, what? He explained to me that he was on Prep and asked me again to shoot my load inside him. Long story short, he left the room with my cum trickling down his inner thighs as he made his way to the shower area 🤣

Tonight was so hot in Keybox... I hooked up with this bald cutie who later turned out to be bottom. Gave him a good fucking and he was moaning in heat, he asked me to cum inside his ass. I said, what? He explained to me that he was on Prep and asked me again to shoot my load inside him. Long story short, he left the room with my cum trickling down his inner thighs as he made his way to the shower area 🤣

又来了! 死性不改!

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So satisfied... got fucked by a horny top guy in his late 30s with a great bod. He fucked so well for so long (45 mins) until I really couldn't take it anymore and asked him to shoot onto me. He shot into my mouth instead and asked me to take his load down my throat. I obeyed. Felt so well-fucked and satisfied after that!

Reminds me of a time when I was in one of the rooms and next door I heard similar fucking sounds for at least half an hour. Was so horny after hearing their moans and grunts. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Looksee82 said:

Pardon me. How does it work nowadays, with covid.. i mean, are there still people in sauna? Wear a mask inside?

Boy, as a millennial why don't you scroll back the thread here. Plenty of people have already spoken about the current conditions. 

And eventually you just go and Look and see?

Guest keropok
11 minutes ago, Guest Balloon said:

Plus balloon too. Grab now. 

Curly Hair front desk cuties birthday today or why the balloons?

I thought they are blowing up things inside...

Guest KBManagement
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

will there still be a crowd after 11 or 12 midnight? 

Nope. To be very honest, due to still in the pandemic, hardly people would like to stay up so late, not to mention overnight. Thank you. 

Guest liveyourlifebefree
52 minutes ago, mate69 said:

how long can we stay inside in KB?

time limit, if any?

Keyboxing daily own time own target from 12pm to 8am next morning 👍🏻

Guest liveyourlifebefree
3 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Thanks

I read earlier somewhere that it's only 4 hours per entry or something like that? 

believe it when you hear it from my lips 👄 

4 minutes ago, Guest liveyourlifebefree said:

believe it when you hear it from my lips 👄 

So u are the management lah. You already stated 4 hours only. After that $5 for every 2 hours in earlier post. 

Guest Mate3240

Met this awesome dude who I had a Long fucking session with. Ended up cumming in his mouth while he fingered me. Promised to exchange numbers but didn’t as I lost him post session

4 hours ago, Guest Mate3240 said:

Met this awesome dude who I had a Long fucking session with. Ended up cumming in his mouth while he fingered me. Promised to exchange numbers but didn’t as I lost him post session

Sounds like me. More deets pls

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.