Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: Political Promises

A politician visited a village and asked what their needs were.

”We have 2 basic needs sir,” replied the villager. “Firstly, we have a hospital, but there’s no doctor.”

On hearing this, politician whipped out his cellphone, and after speaking for a while he reassured the village leader that the doctor would be there the next day. He then asked about the second problem.

“Secondly sir, there is no cellphone coverage anywhere in this village.”

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Worst Day of My Life

Two bats are hanging upside down in a cave. The first bat asks the second, “Do you remember the worst day of your life?”

“I sure do," began the second bat. "It was the day I had diarrhea.”

Joke: The Latex Factory Tour

A tour group is being guided through a factory that manufactures all types of rubber products, everything from tires to rubber bands. The highlight of the tour is watching the latex condoms being peeled off the penis-shape molds, rolled up, and slipped into foil packets.

The guests are surprised, however, to notice that every so often, before the condoms are packaged, a man with a pin takes a random rubber off the assembly line and pokes a tiny hole in it.

One of the visitors cries out in shock to the tour guide, “Hey, why is he doing that? Don’t they know that those pinholes will cause thousands of unwanted pregnancies?”

“Yeah,” says the tour guide, “but just think of what it does for our ‘nipple’ division!”

Joke: What's That Hanging on the Hook?

The butcher lived in an apartment over his shop. One night he was awakened by strange noises, coming from the shop.

He tiptoed downstairs and observed that his 21-year-old daughter was sitting on the chopping block and was masturbating with a liverwurst. He sighed and tiptoed back to bed.

The next morning, one of his customers came in and asked for some liverwurst. The butcher explained that he did not have any.

The woman was annoyed. She pointed and said, “No liverwurst, eh? Well, what’s that hanging on the hook right over there?”

The embarrassed butcher frowned at her and replied, “That, lady, is my new son-in-law.”

Joke: Mating Season

A man was at a zoo and noticed one of the Orangutans dressing up and combing his hair. The man asked the Orangutan, “Why are you getting all dressed up?”

The Orangutan answered, “Mating season starts today.”

“Orangutans have a mating season?”

“Don't Humans have a mating season?”

The lonely man responded, “Is anytime I can get it a season?”

Joke: Do You Have Cable?

I met this girl in a bar, and one thing leads to another. I said, "Let's go back to my place."

She said, "Oh, do you have cable?"

I said, "No, but I have some old ropes that should hold just fine."

Joke: Don't Touch Mine

A little boy and girl were in a bathtub taking a bath. The girl starts getting a little curious and reaches out to touch the little boy's penis.

The little boy pushes her hand out of the way and says, “Hey! Don’t touch mine, you already broke yours."

Joke: Having My Ass Bleached

Two women having lunch together are discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery. The first woman says, “I need to be honest with you, I’m getting a boob job.”

The second woman says, “Oh that’s nothing. I’m thinking of having my ass bleached.”

To which the first replies, “Whoa! I just can’t picture your husband as a blonde.”

Joke: You Think It's Rigged?

A private eye is showing Stanley movies of Mrs. Stanley in bed with other men. She's on the beach, at a football game during halftime, and all kinds of crazy places doing just about everything.

After viewing all this Stanley says, “I refuse to believe it!”

The private eye rather mortified says, “What? You think I rigged the evidence?”

Stanley says, “No, of course not. I just can’t believe my wife could be so much fun."

Joke: That's A Bit Much

After being away on business, Tim thought it would be nice to bring his wife a little gift. "How about some perfume?" he asked the cosmetics clerk. She showed him a bottle costing $50.00.

"That’s a bit much," said Tim, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30.00. "That’s still quite a bit," Tim complained.

Growing annoyed, the clerk brought out a tiny $15.00 bottle. "What I mean," said Tim, "is I’d like to see something really cheap and nasty."

The clerk handed him a mirror.

Joke: Red Hair Baby

The gynaecologist is surprised to see one of his patient’s husbands in his waiting room. “What can I do for you Mr. Doyle?” the doctor asks.

“I’m worried because our new baby has red hair.”

“Why is that such a concern?”

“I have black hair, my wife has black hair and all four of our parents have black hair.”

“How often do you have sex?” asks the doctor.

“Oh, I guess about twice a year,” Doyle says, sheepishly.

“That explains it,” says the doctor. “The red hair is from rust.”

Joke: Did You Come on the Bus?

Two older women meet at bingo. "You're late this week Ethel," says one woman to the other. "Did you come on the bus?"

"Yes," replied Ethel, "but I managed to pass it off as an asthma attack!"

Joke: I've Lost My Wife

The man approached the very beautiful woman in the supermarket and asked, "You know, I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife appears out of nowhere."

Joke: Automatic Water Mister

The new neighbourhood supermarket has an automatic water mister to Keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore!

Joke: Whether You're Here or Not

A typical macho man married a good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules. He said, “I’ll be home when I want, if I want, and at what time I want. And I don’t expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won’t be home for dinner. I’ll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card playing when I want with my old buddies, and don’t you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?”

His new bride said, “No, that’s fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o’clock every night... whether you’re here or not.”

Joke: You Hump One

A guy takes a trip to Ireland, walks in a local pub and orders a beer. Strikes up a conversation with the man next to him. "I’ve had a hard life," he says with a deep Irish accent.

The man asks, “What’s so hard about it?"

"You see that wall over there? Two years of my life I spent on that wall. Do they ever call me Patrick the wall builder? No. You see that road over there? Five years of my life to build that road. Do they ever call me Patrick the road builder? No."

"Bar keep, a shot for this man," says the man next to him.

"You see that house over there? Ten years of my life to build that house, ever call me Patrick the house builder? No, no... BUT YOU HUMP ONE GOAT!!!! AND YOU ARE PATRICK THE GOAT HUMPER FOR LIFE!!!!"

Joke: Grudge Pregnancy

A man told the doctor, "My wife’s pregnant, but we haven’t had sex in over a year. I don’t understand it."

The doctor said, "It’s what we in the medical profession call a grudge pregnancy."

"What’s a grudge pregnancy?" asked the man.

The doctor replied, "Well, somebody’s obviously had it in for you."

Joke: You Want It Pasteurized?

A blonde heard that milk baths make you beautiful so she left a note for the milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk. When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons, so he knocked on the door to clarify her request.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 15 gallons or 1.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons. I am going to fill my bathtub with milk and take a milk bath."

The milkman asked, "You want it pasteurized?"

The blonde replied, "No, just up to my nipples."

Joke: It Happened to Inky

My older brother, Lenny, loved to tell the story of what happened to our cocker spaniel, Inky.

It seems Lenny was using an open bowl of gasoline to wash some parts for the transmission he was repairing. Distracted by a customer, he returned to his project to find Inky drinking the gasoline from the bowl. He yelled at the dog, who took off running. In fact, Inky ran around the house three times before finally falling over.

The neighbours came running over to see what had happened to Inky. "Is he dead?" asked our neighbour Ruth.

"No," Lenny replied. "I think he ran out of gas."

Joke: Airport Mix-Up

During the ‘rush hour’ at Houston’s Hobby Airport, a flight was delayed due to a mechanical problem.

Since they needed the gate for another flight, the aircraft was backed away from the gate while the maintenance crew worked on it. The passengers were then told the new gate number, which was some distance away.

Everyone moved to the new gate, only to find a third gate had been designated for them. After some further shuffling, everyone got on board, and as they were settling in, the flight attendant made the standard announcement

"We apologize for the inconvenience of this last-minute gate change. This flight is going to Washington, D.C. If your destination is not Washington, D.C., then you should exit the plane at this time."

A very confused-looking and red-faced pilot emerged from the cockpit, carrying his bags. "Sorry," he said, "wrong plane."

Joke: Filling Up

At a petrol station, my husband, Jason watched an older lady fill up her car. As he was wondering whether or not someone her age should still be driving, she pulled up to him, rolled down the window and said, "Excuse me, sir...

My husband walked over, "How can I help you?"

"What year is it?" she asked.

Feeling sorry for her, he replied, kindly, "It's 2022, ma'am."

The lady looked at him strangely and said, "No, your car. What year is your car?"

Joke: I Ain't Even Seen Them

Four-year-old Johnny was eating a hot dog when he dropped it on the floor. He quickly picked it up and was about to take another bite when his mom said, "No, Johnny, you can't eat that now it has germs."

Johnny pondered the thought a moment and replied, "Goodness, germs, and Santa Claus - that's all I ever hear about and I haven't seen one of 'em yet!"

Joke: I Must Have A Drill

"Pardon me for a moment, please," said the dentist to the patient.

"Everything ok, doc?" asked the patient.

"Oh yes, but before beginning this work I must have my drill."

"Good heavens, man!" exclaimed the patient irritably. "Can't you pull a tooth without a rehearsal?"

Joke: Forget My Wife

Two guys, one a senior and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy. “Sorry about that. I’m looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.”

The young guy says, “That’s okay. It’s a coincidence. I’m looking for my wife, too. I can’t find her and I’m getting a bit anxious.”

The old guy says, “Well maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, “She is 28 years-old, tall, with brown hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she’s wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?”

The old guy says, “Doesn’t matter, let’s look for yours.”

Joke: Sex Every Night

At a party, an older couple is talking to a young one. The young man says to the old man, “I’ve heard that when you get up in years, you can’t have sex anymore. Is that true?”

“I don’t know where you heard that, young man, but we have sex almost every night!” the older gent replies.

“Really?”

“Sure. Almost Monday, almost Tuesday, almost Wednesday…”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.