Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: Mutual Orgasm

A young married woman and an older married woman sitting together on a train. As sometimes happens with strangers in such an environment, they began to discuss highly personal matters.

As they were passing through a village, the younger woman spoke up thoughtfully, “Tell me, do you and your husband have mutual orgasms?”

“No,” replied the older lady, “I think we have State Farm.”

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Send Me the Pearl

An elderly couple was on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the ship watching the moon, when a wave came up and washed the woman overboard.

They searched for days and couldn't find her, so the captain sent the old man back to shore with the promise that he would notify him as soon as they found something.

Three weeks went by and finally the old man got a fax from the boat; it read: ”Sir, sorry to inform you, we found your wife’s body at the bottom of the ocean. We brought her up to the deck and attached to her butt was an oyster that has a pearl worth $500,000. Please advice."

The old man faxed back: "Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.”

Joke: Win A Nobel Peace Prize

A man is driving down a country road when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?"

The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Peace Prize."

"How?" asks the man, puzzled.

"Well I heard they give the Nobel Peace Prize to people who are out standing in their field."

Joke: A Minute Sooner

“How did this accident occur?” asked the doctor.

“Well,” explained the patient, “I was making love to my girlfriend on the living room rug when, all of a sudden, the chandelier came crashing down on us.”

“Fortunately, you’ve only sustained some minor lacerations on your buttocks,” the doctor said. “You are a very lucky man.”

“You said it, doc,” exclaimed the man. “A minute sooner and it could have fractured my skull!”

Joke: It Was Grandma's Idea

A man was walking down the street when he noticed his grandpa sitting on the porch, in the rocking chair, with nothing on from the waist down. "Grandpa, what are you doing?" he exclaimed.

The old man looked off in the distance and did not answer him. "Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?" he asked again.

The old man slowly looked at him and said, "Well, last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck... so this was your Grandma's idea."

Joke: It's Not Easy

Two 9-year-old boys were playing in the waiting room of a pediatrician. One was noticeably more apprehensive about seeing the doctor. So the other one asked, "What are you seeing the doctor about?"

The apprehensive boy replied, "I'm having a circumcision."

The other boy immediately understood and said, "Yeah, it's not easy. I had my circumcision just after I was born, and I have to tell you, I didn't walk for a whole year!"

Joke: The Fruits of Love

Billy Joe and his bride are on their honeymoon when their car breaks down. They make it to a farmer’s house, and the farmer agrees to let them spend the night. The next morning he yells up to them, “It is 11 o’clock. Are you coming down to breakfast?”

Billy Joe yells back, “We’re living on the fruits of love.”

The farmer yells, “Terrific. Live on the fruits of love. But would you please quit chuckn’ the peels out the window? You’re chokin’ my ducks.”

Joke: My Wife and the Paperboy

A man comes home from work early and suddenly discovers that his wife is giving the paperboy a BJ.

He starts screaming at her, “How could you give the paperboy a BJ when it’s the milkman we owe?!?!"

Joke: The Essay Assignment

A university creative writing class was asked to write a concise essay containing these four elements: religion, royalty, sex, mystery.

The prize winning essay read: "My God!" said the Queen. "I'm pregnant. I wonder who did it?"

Joke: You Want, Yes?

A young guy was laying on his back on a massage table, wearing only a towel over his groin. A young, very attractive girl was massaging his shoulders, then his chest, and gradually worked her way down his torso.

The guy was getting sexually excited as the masseur approached the towel. The towel began to lift and the Swedish girl arched her eyebrows. “You wantt, yes?” she asked, acknowledging his state of arousal.

“You bet!” was the excited reply.

“Okay,” she said. “I come back in then minutes.”

Joke: Pig

A man was driving round a corner and was barely missed by a female driver coming the other way. She hung out of the window and shouted, "PIG!"

In reply, the man shouted, "Bitch!"

They continued their own separate journeys around the corner. As the man turned the corner, there was a pig in the middle of the road. He swerved over a hill and died a fiery death.

Moral of the story: Listen to women, they are always right.

Joke: What Were You Doing In Bed?

A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast. “You aren’t good in bed either!” he shouted and stormed off to work.

By mid-morning, he decided he’d better make amends and phoned home. After many rings, his wife picked up the phone.

“What took you so long to answer?” he asked.

“I was in bed,” she replied.

“What were you doing in bed this late?”

“Getting a second opinion.”

Joke: Looking for Some Deodorant

A man walks into a drugstore where a clerk greets him, "Can I help you, sir?"

The man replies, "I’m looking for some deodorant."

"Oh," says the clerk. "Ball or aerosol?"

"Neither," says the man. "I want it for my armpits."

Joke: Who Enjoys It More

While having drinks a man and a woman got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more. The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we're so obsessed with getting laid?"

"That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered. "Think about this... when your ear itches and you put your finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better - your ear or your finger?"

Joke: I Almost Did Something Awful

Bob and his wife take separate vacations for the first time.

When they get back home, Bob confesses, “Dear, I almost did something awful. One night at the hotel I dance with a nice-looking woman. Then we had some drinks, and I wound up in her room. She pulled down the covers, we took off our clothes, and I actually crawled on top of her. But before anything happened, I thought of you, hopped off her, and ran to my room. What do you have to say about that?"

His wife says, “You are lucky. You were on top.”

Joke: Plenty of Fish in the Sea

“Cheer up,” the lawyer advised his recently divorced colleague. “There are plenty of other fish in the sea.”

“Maybe so,” replied his despondent friend, “but the last one took all my bait.”

Joke: Whatcha Looking At?

The beautiful woman had just stepped out of the bathtub in her hotel suite and was about to reach for a towel when she caught sight of a window washer taking in all of her charms.

Too stunned to move, she stood staring at the man.

“Whatcha lookin’ at, lady?” he finally asked. “Ain’tcha never seen a window washer before?"

Joke: Anyone Got A Problem?

A construction worker walks into a bar. He's a rather large, menacing guy. He orders a beer, chugs it back, and then bellows, "All you guys on this side of the bar are cocksuckers!"

A sudden silence descends. After a moment, he asks, "Anyone got a problem with that?" The silence lengthens. He then chugs back another beer and growls, "And all you guys on this side of the bar are motherfuckers!"

Once again, the bar is silent. He looks around belligerently and roars, "Anyone got a problem with that?"

A lone man gets up from his stool unsteadily and starts to walk towards the man. The construction worker looks the man square in the eye and says, "You got a problem, buddy?"

"Oh no," insists the man. "I'm just on the wrong side of the bar."

Joke: Did You See Me?

A man walks into a bank, gets in line, and when it is his turn he pulls out a gun and robs the bank. Just to make sure he leaves no witnesses, he turns around and asks the next customer in line, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

The customer replies, "Yes!"

The bank robber raises his gun, points it to the customer's head, and BANG! Shoots him dead. He quickly moves to the next customer in line and says to the man, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

The man calmly responds, "No... but my wife did."

Joke: My Wedding Day

It was my wedding day, and no one was happier than my 78-year-old mother.

But as she approached the church doors, an usher asked, “Which side are you on?”

“Oh, no,” she said. “Are they fighting already?”

Joke: A Fellow Jets Fan

A guy walks into a bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog is wearing a Jets jersey helmet and is holding Jets pom poms. The bartender says, "Hey! No pets allowed in here! You'll have to leave!"

The man begs, "Look I'm desperate. We're both big fans, my TV is broken, and this is the only place we can see the game!"

After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him that if there is any trouble they will be thrown out, the bartender relents and allows them to stay in the bar and watch the game. The game begins with the Jets receiving a kick-off. They march down field stop at the 30 and kick a field goal. With that the dog jumps up on the bar and begins walking up and down the bar giving everyone a high-five.

The bartender says, "Wow that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do if they score a touchdown?"

"I don't know," replies the owner, "I've only had him for four years."

Joke: The Baby Bottle Nipple Factory

A fellow was going on a tour of a factory that produces various latex products. At the first stop, he is shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine made a loud 'hiss-pop!' noise.

"The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explained the guide. "The popping sound is a needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."

Later, the tour reached the part of the factory where condoms were manufactured. The machine made a noise: "Hiss. Hiss. Hiss. Hiss-pop!"

"Wait a minute!" said the man taking the tour. "I understand what the 'hiss, hiss' is, but what's 'pop!' every so often?"

"Oh, it's rather like the baby-bottle nipple machine," said the guide, "but here the needle pokes a hole in every fourth condom."

"Well, that can't be good for the condoms!"

"No," the guide said, "but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"

Joke: Horse and Ice Cream

A horse walked into a soda fountain and ordered an ice cream sundae with chocolate ice cream and strawberry syrup, sprinkled with nuts.

The young man behind the counter brought the sundae to the horse, who finished it off with great pleasure.

Noticing how the young man stared at him as he ate, the horse said, “I suppose you think it’s strange that a horse should come into a soda fountain and order a sundae with chocolate ice cream and strawberry syrup, sprinkled with nuts?”

“Not at all,” the young man replied. “I like it that way myself.”

Joke: Isn't It Bedtime

Frequent hand washing in my job as a medical technologist and the harsh weather combined give me very dry skin.

One night as I prepared for bed, I rubbed my hands with petroleum jelly and covered them with an old pair of white gloves. As I sat in bed reading a book with my gloves on, my husband finished showering and came into the room wearing a towel.

Drying himself off, he went to the closet, selected a tie and put it on."What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well," he replied, "if you're going to be formal, so am I."

Joke: All Undressed And No Place To Go

A husband went to the refrigerator and checked to see what was edible.

He found a salad in a container and called to his wife, “How long has this salad been around?”

She replied, “I don’t know. It’s probably lost its dressing.”

Joke: Afterlife Welcome

A man dies and goes to heaven. As he walks towards the heaven, he passes by the hell. His curiosity gets better of him and he peeks inside and sees people laughing, singing, a band playing heartily and people are all dancing. He thinks to himself, "If hell is this lively, I cannot wait to see what heaven looks like."

He proceeds and walks into heaven. Heaven is all quiet, serene, birds chirping, flowers blooming, sun is shining. He looks around and sees a man sitting leisurely under a tree.

He walks up to him and says, "I just peeped into hell and there everyone was laughing, singing, dancing and they even had a band playing great music. In contrast, it's so quiet in here.

The man sitting says, "What did you think? Should we have hired a band here too just for one person?"

Joke: The Big Get Bigger

I felt a little lightheaded so I booked an online virtual doctor’s appointment with my physician at One Medical.

“What seems to be your problem?” asked the doc.

“I’m lightheaded and I think I might be anemic,” I stated.

“Well, let’s get some blood work ordered and we’ll know for sure,” replied the doctor. “Anything else I can help you with?”

"Yes, I’m wondering if I can still add a few items to my Amazon Fresh order?”

Joke: I Want To Take It With Me

Rich old man had three younger friends that he wanted to do something nice for. He summoned them to his mansion. He told them he wanted to do something nice for each of them and was gonna give each one million dollars.

There was one stipulation, upon his death he wanted to be buried with that million from each of them. They all agreed. Several years later, the old man died. Fast forward to the grave site, the three men are there all by themselves.

1st man says to the 2nd man: “You know, I’m gonna miss our friend. But I have to admit it was tough to put all that money in the coffin.”

2nd man acknowledges and says, “Yeah, I know what you mean.“

The first two men look across the grave and say to the 3rd man, “You don’t look so sad. Did you put your million in the coffin too?”

3rd man says: “Oh yes, I did, and I’m gonna miss him too. But I don’t think he is gonna cash that check wherever he's going!”

Joke: Suspended or Revoked

A man had recently moved and was filling out forms at his local police station:

Q: Has your driver's license ever been suspended or revoked?

"No, never."

Q: Have you ever been convicted of a DUI?

"Oh yes, lots of times!"

Q: Have you ever been convicted of a driving-related felony?

"Yeah, three of them."

At this point, the officer stopped to ask: "Well wait a minute, if you have all of these DUIs and felonies, how come your license has never been suspended or revoked?"

The man responds: "Never got one."

Joke: Enlightened

A couple were returning home after a night out.

The husband forgot his keys so the wife, a little annoyed, uses her keys to try to open the door. But the lock wouldn't budge.

She asked her husband to turn on the flashlight and tried it again.

The lock wouldn't budge. After trying for 20 minutes, she finally hands over the keys to the husband and says, "Here, you try".

The husband inserts the key into the hole and turns.

The lock opens immediately. No sooner the husband takes the key out of the locks, the wife quips, "You see... now THAT'S how you hold the light!"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.