Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: No Gas or Needles

The Smiths were shown into the dentist's office, where Mr. Smith made it clear he was in a big hurry. "No fancy stuff, doctor," he ordered. "No gas or needles or any of that stuff. Just pull the tooth and get it over with."

"I wish more of my patients were as stoic as you," said the dentist admiringly. "Now, which tooth is it?"

Mr. Smith turned to his wife Becky, "Show him, honey."

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Ever Been Bedridden?

The young journalist was interviewing a woman who had just reached her hundredth birthday. “To what do you attribute your remarkable good health?” he asked.

“Well,” she said, thoughtfully, I’ve always eaten moderately, worked hard, I don’t smoke or drink, and I keep good hours.”

“Have you ever been bedridden?” the reporter asked.

“Well, sure,” said the elderly lady, “but don’t put that in your paper.”

Joke: Does It Stick to Your Fur?

The bear looks at the rabbit and says, "Do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"

The rabbits says, "No..."

So the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit.

Joke: It's For My Schnauzer

A woman noticed that her dog could hardly hear, so she took him to the vet. The vet found that the problem was hair in its ears. After cleaning both ears and making sure the dog could hear the vet suggested buying some ‘Nair’ hair remover and rubbing it in the dog’s ears every three months.

On the way home she stops at the pharmacy to buy Nair. At the register, the pharmacist says, “If you’re going to use this under your arms, don’t use deodorant for a few days.

The woman says, “I’m not using it under my arms."

Again the pharmacist says, “If you’re using it on your legs, don’t shave for a couple of days."

The woman is getting a little disturbed by the warnings and says, "I’m not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I’m using it on my Schnauzer."

The helpful pharmacist says, "In that case, stay off your bicycle for a week."

Joke: How Would You Like Them?

A lady who lived in a small town in the northern woods had two pet monkeys she was very fond of. One of them took sick and died. A couple of days later the other one died of a broken heart.

Wishing to keep them, the kindly lady took them to the taxidermist. The man asked her if she would like them mounted.

“Oh, no,” she replied, “Just have them holding hands.”

Joke: A Second Opinion

Two law partners hire a new cute young assistant, and a contest arises between them as who can bed her first, even though they’re both already married. Eventually one of them scores with her, and his partner is quite eager to hear how things went.

“So what did you think?” asks the partner.

“Aah, replies the first lawyer, my wife is better.”

Some time goes by, and then the second lawyer goes to bed with the secretary. “So,” asks the first guy, “what did you think?”

The second guy replies, “You’re right.”

Joke: Not the Brightest Bulb

My girlfriend isn't the brightest bulb. One day when she was being particularly dimwitted, I said in frustration, "What's your IQ anyway?!"

She shot back defiantly, "20/20!"

Joke: The Cost of Halloween Candy

The cost of Halloween Candy is up 13.1% since last year, and to make matters worse, they're giving us less in every package.

For example, Good 'n Plenty is now Not Bad 'N A Couple.

The $100,000 Bar is now the $27 Bite.

Then, of course, there's the new 2 Musketeers bar.

Joke: Eggs In the Morning

The man walks up to the pretty lady at the end of the bar, ready with his (so believed) best pick-up line.

"How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

"Unfertilized," she answers casually, and then walks away.

Joke: Professional Degrees

"After a while, I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school, and got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS."

"Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD."

"Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD."

Joke: Double or Nothing

The CEO offered an employee a bonus of $10k or to double it and pass it on to the next employee.

The first employee elected to double and pass it on. The CEO thought what a generous individual this was and then moved on to the next employee.

The next employee also declined the (now) $20k bonus and elected to double and pass it on. “Wow,” thought the CEO, "even 20k is being passed on! What a sense of camaraderie on this team."

The next employee also chose to double and pass on. This continued for 6 more employees and the bonus offer now stood at over $2.5 million. In a panic, the CEO had to call his wealthy father to get a loan, otherwise his business will be bankrupted.

Meanwhile the nine employees were in the kitchen deciding how to evenly split $2.5 million.

Joke: The Young Lieutenant

A young, freshly minted lieutenant was sent overseas as part of the peace keeping mission. During a briefing on land mines, the captain asked for questions.

Our intrepid solder raised his hand and asked, "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"

"Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Joke: Just Can't Win

"I see you were last employed by a psychiatrist," said the employer to the applicant. "Why did you leave?"

"Well," she replied, "I just couldn't win...

If I was late to work, I was hostile.

If I was early, I had an anxiety complex.

If I was on time, I was compulsive."

Joke: Just In Case

My Friend Benny kept dropping his phone and cracking his screen. He went through a seemingly endless series of visits to cellphone screen replacement shops, and sometimes ending up having to buy a whole new phone.

I finally asked him the obvious. "Why don't you order a case?"

A few days later he got a large box delivered with 24 iPhones inside.

Joke: The Hole of the World

A suspicious acting man arrives at big city airport and is going through customs.

He becomes extremely irate when the customs inspector insists on searching his bags. He screams at the inspector, “this big city is the asshole of the world!”

“And I take it,” replies the inspector, “that you are just passing through?”

Joke: Dogs Chase Cars

An old couple walks into the bar and the husband goes over and starts flirting with some young women. The bartender ways to the wife, “Doesn’t it bother you that your husband is always making passes at the younger women around here?”

“No, no, not really,” the wife says. “I mean, dogs chase cars, but that doesn’t mean they know how to drive.”

Joke: Money Where Your Mouth Is

A strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of Morris, one of the older workmen. After several minutes, Morris had enough.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?" he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back."

"You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "It's a bet! Let's see what you got."

Morris reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."

Joke: I Hate Her

“You don’t seem to like the new tutor?” his mother asked.

“I hate her,” screamed little Johnny, “I’d like to grab her and bite her on the back of the neck... like daddy does.”

Joke: Delivery Only

At a party, an obstetrician’s wife noticed another guest, a large oversexed woman, making advances to her husband.

She tried to ignore it until they disappeared into a bedroom together.

Immediately she rushed into the room, pulled the two apart and yelled, “Look, lady! My husband just delivers babies, he doesn’t install them!”

Joke: Pig!

A man is driving down a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving up the same road.

As they pass each other the woman leans out the window and yells, "Pig!"

The man immediately leans out his window and replies with, "BITCH!"

They each continue on their way, as the man rounds the next corner he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road.

Joke: I Broke the Case

The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, so he went to law school. He graduated with honours, and then went home to join his father's firm.

At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office, and said, "Father, father! In one day, I broke the accident case that you've been working on for ten years!"

His father responded, "You idiot! We lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"

Joke: These Pills Don't Work

A young woman marches into her doctor’s clinic and slams her prescription of birth control pills on his desk.

The doctor asks, "What's wrong?"

"These things don't work!" replied the lady.

"Why not?" asked the doctor.

"They keep falling out!"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.