Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

Guest Guest_kong
i had a bad experience

towards the end...

he covered my eyes wth somethg to make me relax when he massage my front

and lean forward to plant a kiss on my lips wah lau .... this kinda thgs is too private i think

especially when i had moved away when he kinda did it before

i had to cover my cock to stop him from blowing ...

not going back EVER :angry:

Does Ang blowjob for every client.

What is your feeling after blowing process.

Guest massage your dollar's worth

dear massage seekers,

along with the ongoing discussions about mr ang @ ang mo kio, i would like to file my report on my own experience with him.

i have patronised mr ang twice. he lives in an upgraded 3-room flat in the heart of ang mo kio; there is a huge carpark in front of his flat, so it is extremely convenient for motorists.

mr ang usually greets at the doorway awaiting his customer's arrival. he is extremely slim, and more often than not clad in jogging singlet and shorts, and would usher you into an utility room converted into a massage cubicle at the back of the house in the kitchen. he lives with his aged mum, who seems oblivious to the incoming and outgoing customers.

the massage room is a tad tight, but mr ang ingeniously slanted the massage bed to allow more room for himself to negotiate around while at work. but thankfully, he has a twiggy built, and seems comfortable sliding around.

mr ang is perhaps in his 40s. but he looks healthy and springy, also well tanned. he is also friendly and chatty, that is provided if you are too. i would only prefer him to be a bit more meaty, as chubs and muscles are more my cup of tea. but if you are in for someone taut and ribbed, mr ang would suit you to a t-back (and by the way he wears that)!

i like mr ang's massage, it is firm and strong, and with flowy strokes that is comfy and healing. he is also thorough in his coverage, and not one part of your body is spared (hint hint already!). he also usually surpasses the one-hour allocated, and on that basis, i think he is providing superb value at $40 or $50, all in by the way (again, hint hint already!).

mr ang makes good conversations during the massage. he is also open minded and candid about the matters on the male anatomy. so for those like me who likes to talk dirty and get excited, mr ang provides a free flow of conversational stimulants.

overall, the massage session with mr ang is pleasant. he gives your body a workout (he evidently gets sweaty), and he is greatly obliging and pleasing. the room although small is clean and private, and the bathroom is just outside of it - all within the kitchen.

so if you are looking for a good rub, pleasant uncle for a masseur, and some side touches thrown in - all within the heartlands of ang mo kio, mr ang is strongly recommended. but provided you do not mind someone thin as him (but boy, he sure got the strength!)

now for the ratings out of *****

massage ****

service ***

ambiance *

PS: his neighbour's snarling dog is quite a nuisance while you wait for the lift. but mr ang makes up for it by sending you out and getting the lift ready for you. this is what i call service!

Guest ByStander

Hi

Just some thought!

I, like many here who enjoy massage and frequent this particular discussion in hope to look up for new masseurs' info and to try thieir skill. I feel that some simple and discrete review and feedback is in line with the intention of this forum. However, as many have also highlighted, we should avoid excessive negatve comments/feedback that may affect someone income. Afterall, massage itself is very subjective, as we all have our own likes and dislikes, and so do masseurs.

Personally I hope to know more masseurs' info here and I do not read too much into the review as prefer to try them myself. If a service rendered is not up to my mark or too ex, I will simply avoid repeat visit.

Hopefully we could all feel safe and free to share other masseurs' info here rather than worry abou bad publicity.

Bystander

Masasge lover

You guys should try Adryan at Woodland. For me it really relaxing. and even the website are well info www.dtouch72.com, you guys can get his contact there.. cheers

Guest thinker
You guys should try Adryan at Woodland. For me it really relaxing. and even the website are well info www.dtouch72.com, you guys can get his contact there.. cheers

haha.. talk about Adryan it been awhile I have not been there, anyone have tried his Fusion massage, care to share I heard that now he have massage table... :clap:

for those itching for a massage this weekend, i am filing a review for your consideration.

there is an advertised japanese chiropractor in IS magazine (the free magazine available from many F&B outlets in Singapore). it touted a 'new style therapy for tired body'. i thought it was kind of novel for a japanese masseur to work on my body in singapore, so i called up the guy.

he sounded straight-acting on the phone, with a japanese lilt, kind of sexy. i immediately made an appointment through the phone, and saw him on the same day. he operated out of a split-storey serviced apartment along the busy liang seah street, quite easy to locate. for motorists, you may choose to park in bugis junction or shaw building opposite or tan kwee lan street parallel to it.

i had to intercom him at the entrance of the building, to which he swiftly automate the opening of main door for me (thank goodness!). the inside of the serviced apartment looked like a sleazy motel, quite hotel 81, and his unit was somewhat at the end of the corridor.

the japanese chiropracter greeted me in his homey berms and loose t-shirt. very japanese i thought. also he wore socks with slippers in the house. he lives split-storey studio apartment, where the massage bed was crammed in between his kitchen top and his living room sofa. he instructed me to strip to my bathing suit in a matter of factly tone, but that kind of made me comfortable.

i laid on the bed face down, the towels were cuddly and reeked of a pleasant detergent scent. the jap's massage was not hard enough for me, although it was soothing. his strokes also weren't even and smooth, sometimes even quite haphazard but perhaps i was a tad too big size for him to handle. he shared with me that he was trained in japan, and i do not the least doubt his soft-spoken honesty.

he can be quite fun to chat with, his english sometimes incomprehensible, but the experience was kind of different, if not kinky. and when i was allowing the naughty side of me to surface, he too played along to my surprise and that was when the massage started hotting up.

but i must maintained that the japanese masseur was absolutely professional. he is not one who would get distracted by the ongoing conversation (even when it got raunchy) and some body play. he still very much insisted on giving priority to the massage although he can also obliged to other request (hint hint!) when the massage was largely completed. this much he earned my respect, and money.

i must say that i had a good time with him. we chatted quite a bit about life too, and he was a really easy going person with a very likeable face. his massage was passable, but the total experience made up for the inadequacies of its parts.

when it was time to bathe, he led me to the bathroom upstairs. it was well stocked, with some exotic cleansers which were tempting to try. after i got dressed up, he obliged with a chat over his kitchen counter, i was much moved by his gentle charms. he sent me off saying that he would like to see me again, with no hint of commercial niceness.

now with the ratings out of *****

massage ***

ambiance ***

service ***

PS: Judging from the extensive condiments and spices on the kitchenette's shelves, he must cook a mean italian meal. seems like a homebody ..... boyfriend material certainly.

for those itching for a massage this weekend, i am filing a review for your consideration. 

there is an advertised japanese chiropractor in IS magazine (the free magazine available from many F&B outlets in Singapore).  it touted a 'new style therapy for tired body'.  i thought it was kind of novel for a japanese masseur to work on my body in singapore, so i called up the guy.

oralb: aiyoh, please edit lah, no need to quote the whole chunk esp when your posting is just below his...

hmmmm u are so lucky...I went once but guess was not that lucky then but i have to say that the massage was not bad..... :D

hmmmm u are so lucky...I went once but guess was not that lucky then but i have to say that the massage was not bad..... :D

haha... probably you are not his cup of tea lah, so dont blame on your luck! :D

Mr "massage your dollar's worth", thanks for all those massage review esp Mr Japanese.

Just like to add a few points. His Jap style feels a bit like Thai massage with a lot of limbs twisting and stretching. I enjoyed my session too.

He has a sinus problem, so he sniff a bit during the massage.

However I think you got "more" special treatment. Apparently he does not offer his bath room and other speciality to every customer.

Place : Liang Seah Street (Near Parco Bugis Junction)

Charges : $60 / hour

haha.. talk about Adryan it been awhile I have not been there, anyone have tried his Fusion massage, care to share I heard that now he have massage table... :clap:

Adryan Fusion massage - let me give you my review

I been with Adryan for 3 years now but i did stop seeing him for awhile as i find that last time he did the sensual body to body massage not suitable for me as it does not help my aching and my tired body. I went back to him in July this year and till now every month once, the fusion massage is just right for my body, he did a mix technic with bit of stretching and pulling, even the accupressure are given at my request as i like medium hard pressure not to hard. With the massage table he have now the pressure i receive just feel very firm and relax. The way he did the reflexology I did fall asleep. So the total session was just fantastic. I did choose sometimes to have the shower scrub because it was done very sensually and it does make me feel great.

So do give his fusion massage a try

massage *****

ambience *****

Adryan 90441543

Woodland near admilraty station

The Japanese guy's name is called Mario. He is trained in Shiatsu.

His technique is quiet similar with Sport massage and a little Thai, but it is targeted at joints and are not hard on pressure, instead it is very therapeutic. If you tell him the area of your ache, he will focus on your ache.

Overall his massage is very therapeutic. It is very different from the other massage I had from other masseurs. The overall experience is good and I believe it is worth the $60.

Er..for those thinking of anything "special", you can forget it. It is professionally done.

Mr "massage your dollar's worth", thanks for all those massage review esp Mr Japanese.

Just like to add a few points. His Jap style feels a bit like Thai massage with a lot of limbs twisting and stretching. I enjoyed my session too.

He has a sinus problem, so he sniff a bit during the massage.

However I think you got "more" special treatment. Apparently he does not offer his bath room and other speciality to every customer.

Place : Liang Seah Street (Near Parco Bugis Junction)

Charges : $60 / hour

hi,

wats his stasts like?

Guest stoneguy
2. Malcom of Guillemard

I observed that Malcom is very hygienic conscious. Visit him and your know what I mean. Overall a very sensuous and enjoyable massage.

Charges : $60/1.5hr

Place : Guillemard flat near Singapore Badminton Hall

Now I know why you said he is very hygienic. :-)

Guest wink wink
anyone try this shop at pagoda st ? saw this cute chub w/moustache carrying a placard ' ALLEVIATE FOOT AND BODY MASSAGE' outside his shop .

His name is john,the owner of that place.They do mostly on foot reflexology and also doing massage.There are women,men and children there,so expect any hanky panky.

hi matureuncle52,

would like to know that if this john that u mentioned do more than just normal massage?

anyone try this shop at pagoda st ? saw this cute chub w/moustache carrying a placard ' ALLEVIATE FOOT AND BODY MASSAGE' outside his shop .

His name is john,the owner of that place.They do mostly on foot reflexology and also doing massage.There are women,men and children there,so expect any hanky panky.

hi matureuncle52,

would like to know that if this john that u mentioned do more than just normal massage?

In his shop he definitely have to do clean business because all the rooms have curtains instead of doors and his therapist are mostly straight except for Sebastian who is gay.So do u think he will risk just to do special service for you.If u book him for outcall i think maybe he will,but i heard he only likes chubs,are u one of them..........

2. Malcom of Guillemard

I observed that Malcom is very hygienic conscious. Visit him and your know what I mean. Overall a very sensuous and enjoyable massage.

Charges : $60/1.5hr

Place : Guillemard flat near Singapore Badminton Hall

Now I know why you said he is very hygienic. :-)

He wore surgical gloves and mask to massage you ???? hohohoho :D

5)Julius from Antitote Marine Terrace,very nicely done up home based with proper massage table and proper shower,proper certificate in massage,Very handsome and nice guy i must say.Good proper massage and body treatments. :thumb:

Didn't seems to come across his advertisment before, anyone has field report about this home-based masseur? Please share about his rates, location and contacts too thanks.

Massage with Adryan, I have a few comments about his massage. I am a traveller, most of my time spend out of Singapore, and last two months i get to know his website while browsing through the net. So I give him a try, just got back from out station went down in the evening, his decor and the cleanliness itself make me feel very comfortable, and his very friendly, the massage room equip with massage table and candle, music and the pond water flow make it much more relaxing. He explain more about his massage and what to expect. I like his style, because he ask few important question before the session start, exp: Do you have any injury? are you feeling sick? and also what kind of pressure i would like to have? so on.. and after that we begin the session.

I felt asleep during the session. After the session completed, my body feel so light, the most important is my back by telling him that I always sat for a long flight he concentrate more on my back. Before letting me sit up he did this strecthing that just crack my back, and it felt so great. Overall the session was fantastic, I just did my second session last week and still his very consistant with what his doing, I just like his approach. 90mins session for the price of $70 is worth it. Looking forward for another session. :thumb:

anybody tried massage at lucky plaza, the shop is called HAMA. The massage is simply great.His masssage presses you at the right spot and pressure. Nice and clean place.

HI

What the unit no at lucky plaza? How much and any privcy?

ctc :62355911, its priced at $60 for an hour, very private. Cannot remember which floor, its near OCBS bank. the massuer is cute too.

there is an advertised japanese chiropractor in IS magazine (the free magazine available from many F&B outlets in Singapore).

wat's his stats? lean, meaty or stocky? :o

Guest Horny Bastard
HI

ctc :62355911, its priced at $60 for an hour, very private. Cannot remember which floor, its near OCBS bank. the massuer is cute too.

got give extra?

HI

got give extra?

Yes

i realise there are two extremes in massage seekers. some are stayers: they stick to one masseur they like (for whatever reason) and not go elsewhere. the other are strayers: they almost never go back to the same masseur twice, and believe in flavouring other strokes and folks.

i am more of an in between. i do have a one or two faves whom i go back to, but i also constantly hunt around to savour others.

my review today is the below, whom i derived from the first page of this topic. what made me try him out is because he is seldom being discussed on this forum, and also one forumer said he is very 'huggable'. i was somewhat turned on by that verb...... i am not one who is turned on simply by extras, sometimes a good conversation or company can be more rewarding. and a warm bear hug helps to recharge more than a spill of sperm, for me at least.....

Name : Jasen (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Redhill Flat, 5 mins walk from RedHill MRT

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room in flat.

Rate : $60/hr

this is a home-based guy, and he sounded hoarsy, quite beng, and distinctively earnest on the phone. the first contact on the phone is always a make or break decision, if the guy on the other end of the line is excessively cocky or sissy, i would not want to pursue further.

his home is diagonally opposite the redhill mrt station. it is a new point block, painted red, rather much like a phallic structure. for motorists, there is a multi-storey carpark at the back of the flat, enter from the road where the leng kee community centre sited upon.

the walk to the lift lobby from the carpark is quite a maze. wonder why new flats are designed such. but i did eventually find my way to his flat, perched on a rather high floor.

jansen greeted at the door of his rented five-room flat in homey tee and shorts. he has a baby face, friendly, and has a reasonably lean body with a tendency to turn stocky if he does not watch his diet. he behaves straight, with not a tinge of effeminacy which is ultimately important for me. he is your typical boy-next-door character, or someone's impish cousin.

jansen's flat view is gorgeous, it oversees even the orchard road afar. i thought the breeze at the loft was also somewhat therapeutic for me, even before the start of the massage. he served me tea, to which i skipped, and went straight into the massage room with him. it was nearly pitched dark, saved for a candle light. the room was substantially spartan, just a cabinet and couch by the side, and the massage mattress sprawled across the midst of the interior.

honestly, his massage is so so. not practised enough, strokes weren't developed, and the flow was somewhat haphazard. but jansen i was delighted by his occasional forceful presses, pleasing disposition and his easy conversational style. we spoke about his trade (its back-stabbing and bitchiness), his sexual orientation, his beginnings in the business ....... and i discovered that he was down to earth as a flooring lift.

we got quite comfortable after the massage and chatted a bit more after the massage. we even made jestful jabs at one another, i felt like i have just made another friend. he did helped to unknot some muscle locks on my body and soothed a nerve or two although i would still have desired more there.

he is indeed huggable, with enough meat to bounce off my chest, although he is hardly chubby (he told me he once was until he turned to exercise). i know i shouldn't say this, but jansen is the type of guy who looks better in white mini briefs or trunks.

i was taken in by his endearing heartlander charms. i did find the session pricey, but yet parted with my money rather willingly.

massage **1/2

service ***1/2

ambiance **

PS: it is hard not to be seduced by his boyishness. but yet he is also quite forgettable. if he hones his skills a bit more, i would pay him my next visit. a pity .... but isn't that what life is often about?

HI

got give extra?

Yes

hi,

hw u got to know abt him?

his name?

stats?

thks.

i jus happen to pass by and i saw this cute chubby boy there...so i just decided to go for a try...and it was the best massage i can find thus far...everyone should go for a try...he will massage your groin area and talk dirty with you if you are interested....just let him know and lead him and you would be thrilled...yummy

HI

got give extra?

Yes

hi,

his name?

stats?

thks.

i jus happen to pass by and i saw this cute chubby boy there...so i just decided to go for a try...and it was the best massage i can find thus far...everyone should go for a try...he will massage your groin area and talk dirty with you if you are interested....just let him know and lead him and you would be thrilled...yummy

haha... wats his stats like?

he chubby?

u into chubbs?

straight massage with a twist

my preference is to be massaged by straight looking fellows, the straighter looking the better. i also prefer the lesser trodden paths, so i usually avoid those mass choices and established joints. so if you are just like me, i got someone whom i think is VERY WORTH TRYING!

Go along temple street in chinatown, there is an unsuspiciously-straight massage joint by the name starting with 万_. not hard to find, considering it's just a few doors away from the infamous luap luap. i rather not give full names or numbers here, it's sensitive in a way. but open your eyes and follow the rows of lightboxes, you should be able to find it.

it's a two-storey joint run by chinese nationals (but they are friendly and customer oriented), and the masseurs there are 99.9% women. but there is just one male massseur, also from china, who usually does foot massage and body massage, upon request. his name is 'shilin' (or so i made out to be, although recently i heard they hired another two young chinese boys, so do get the name right).

shilin is a young chap. he has a nicely lean body, very atheletic and smooth skinned. he must either be a swimmer or gymnast, rather compact framed, with a rather pleasant face.

he led me up two floors to the attic. the whole joint is surprising well done up, clean and hygienic, not unlike most other chinese-run ones i have been to. it has little landscaping on the second floor, tacky but at least it strives to be of some class.

when we reached the attic floor, there were at least 5 curtain cubicles. the room is somewhat dark, although i could hear muffled noises across the thin board walls. shilin wears a sporty adidas shirt (not imitation by the way!) and nicely-fitting jeans. he has spikey hair, and is very well scrubbed with clean breath and smooth hands (so please dispel all your stereotypes of chinese men).

he flipped me on my stomach and began his massage. it was not too bad. he does have some training, it was obvious to me. perhaps he was not exactly in his highest of spirits, so there were lacking moments. but strength wise, he is ok. he worked on my back to my foot, quite a comprehensive coverage, although i would have like his force and quality to be a bit more consistent. he did ok for my back but the legs were done quite effortlessly.

then again, if you pay $35 to $40 an hour, don't expect sky-high standards, so i consoled myself. after all, he is quite a candy to my eyes. we made some conversations, he is quite a down-to-earth guy, but you could tell he has quite an ambition to make it big one day, although i am sure he would too take the easy way out if given an opportunity.

he was quite full of praises for my body, and although i knew deep down they were flatteries, i was undoubtedly aroused. he is obliging as he is polite, i was taken to him more as we progressed towards the end of the massage. i am saying commenting on the specials, as i strongly believe that massage, being a service oriented and personalised trade, a lot of things are governed by the masseur's fancies and will.

but do pay him a visit if you like a) young chinese nationals 2) lean bodies 3) being massaged by a guy in a straight joint or 4) all of the above. i had a pleasant time, and the massage is above passable standards.

massage ***

ambiance ***

service ***

PS: he wears boxers by the way! :o

old but still gold

i have a thing for mature masseurs. they are usually experienced and gives better service, unlike the spring chickens trying to pass off a few knocks here and there for massage.

again i have a gem of a masseur to introduce to all. he is straight by the way, so please respect him and do not suggest anything even remotely naughty. but he does give your scrotum and G-spot a good rub if you specially make a request (he usually does it when you are lying down on your face).

this joint is at concorde hotel or glass hotel (although now i think it is holiday inn). it's opposite from copthorne hotel, along Havelock Road. there is a side door from the lobby floor that leads you to the shopping arcade (near the toilets). go through the door and you will have the lifts on your left. walk straight down a flight of steps, ignore the first joint on your left, and the next joint on your left is the shop i am referring to. ask for uncle charlie.

it's a small joint, serving mostly japanese hotel guests. the massage cubicles are demarcated by high curtains and i must add that the hygiene factor in this place is surprising high! :clap:

uncle charlie is in his 60s. almost losing all his hairs, he is leanly sized but with such disproportionately strong fingers and palms. he spreads a thin white cloth over your body, so that there is no actual body contact, and no oils are used. it is good ol' finger press which is taxing for the masseur but you get the real presses and knocks. at $40 per hour, this is a real steal!

this guy has enormous strength, don't be shy to ask for more because at the first visit he might not know your preference. he does you from head to toe, belly to back, not an inch is spared. conversations are sparse, probably because the rooms are small and walls too thin.

upon my special request, he spent a good 15 minutes on my G-spot and balls area from the back. it was soothing as it was arousing. but i found that enjoyable.

massage ****

ambiance **1/2

service ***1/2

PS: he is still libidinously wanting for his age. you can talk about manhood issues with him. late night appointments can be accomodated.

old but still gold

i have a thing for mature masseurs. they are usually experienced and gives better service, unlike the spring chickens trying to pass off a few knocks here and there for massage.

again i have a gem of a masseur to introduce to all. he is straight by the way, so please respect him and do not suggest anything even remotely naughty. but he does give your scrotum and G-spot a good rub if you specially make a request (he usually does it when you are lying down on your face).

this joint is at concorde hotel or glass hotel (although now i think it is holiday inn). it's opposite from copthorne hotel, along Havelock Road. there is a side door from the lobby floor that leads you to the shopping arcade (near the toilets). go through the door and you will have the lifts on your left. walk straight down a flight of steps, ignore the first joint on your left, and the next joint on your left is the shop i am referring to. ask for uncle charlie.

it's a small joint, serving mostly japanese hotel guests. the massage cubicles are demarcated by high curtains and i must add that the hygiene factor in this place is surprising high! :clap:

uncle charlie is in his 60s. almost losing all his hairs, he is leanly sized but with such disproportionately strong fingers and palms. he spreads a thin white cloth over your body, so that there is no actual body contact, and no oils are used. it is good ol' finger press which is taxing for the masseur but you get the real presses and knocks. at $40 per hour, this is a real steal!

this guy has enormous strength, don't be shy to ask for more because at the first visit he might not know your preference. he does you from head to toe, belly to back, not an inch is spared. conversations are sparse, probably because the rooms are small and walls too thin.

upon my special request, he spent a good 15 minutes on my G-spot and balls area from the back. it was soothing as it was arousing. but i found that enjoyable.

massage ****

ambiance **1/2

service ***1/2

PS: he is still libidinously wanting for his age. you can talk about manhood issues with him. late night appointments can be accomodated.

May i have the contact nos please. Thank you

Go along temple street in chinatown, there is an unsuspiciously-straight massage joint by the name starting with 万_. not hard to find, considering it's just a few doors away from the infamous luap luap. i rather not give full names or numbers here, it's sensitive in a way. but open your eyes and follow the rows of lightboxes, you should be able to find it.

it's a two-storey joint run by chinese nationals (but they are friendly and customer oriented), and the masseurs there are 99.9% women. but there is just one male massseur, also from china, who usually does foot massage and body massage, upon request. his name is 'shilin' (or so i made out to be, although recently i heard they hired another two young chinese boys, so do get the name right).

shilin is a young chap. he has a nicely lean body, very atheletic and smooth skinned. he must either be a swimmer or gymnast, rather compact framed, with a rather pleasant face.

Hi... i tried searching for this place but to no avail, could you give more information...

the thought of the cute china guy is really tantilising...

And the fact that you are privy to the information that he wears boxers hmm... says a lot...

right?

he is straight by the way, so please respect him and do not suggest anything even remotely naughty. but he does give your scrotum and G-spot a good rub if you specially make a request (he usually does it when you are lying down on your face).

i am kinda shy about requesting such...

so how do u broach that topic? especially to massuer that is straight...

Guest wink wink

hi matureuncle52,

In his shop he definitely have to do clean business because all the rooms have curtains instead of doors and his therapist are mostly straight except for Sebastian who is gay.So do u think he will risk just to do special service for you.If u book him for outcall i think maybe he will,but i heard he only likes chubs,are u one of them..........

hi matureuncle52,

yes, i am chubby. does he do outcall like Hotel? i just want to be sure if he will be able to have more service after the massage in the hotel-room. If not, will be fine just having massage at his shop.

Go along temple street in chinatown, there is an unsuspiciously-straight massage joint by the name starting with 万_.  not hard to find, considering it's just a few doors away from the infamous luap luap.  i rather not give full names or numbers here, it's sensitive in a way.  but open your eyes and follow the rows of lightboxes, you should be able to find it. 

it's a two-storey joint run by chinese nationals (but they are friendly and customer oriented), and the masseurs there are 99.9% women.  but there is just one male massseur, also from china, who usually does foot massage and body massage, upon request.  his name is 'shilin' (or so i made out to be, although recently i heard they hired another two young chinese boys, so do get the name right). 

shilin is a young chap.  he has a nicely lean body, very atheletic and smooth skinned.  he must either be a swimmer or gymnast, rather compact framed, with a rather pleasant face. 

Hi... i tried searching for this place but to no avail, could you give more information...

the thought of the cute china guy is really tantilising...

And the fact that you are privy to the information that he wears boxers hmm... says a lot...

right?

R u sure searching and yet to find? Then your eyes sight might be very poor.

Go back to temple street and walk one more time and look up your eyes again.

Guess you find it. If you still couldn't find, then the problem lies on you. Happy ending.

Guest guest star

hi matureuncle52,

hi matureuncle52,

yes, i am chubby. does he do outcall like Hotel? i just want to be sure if he will be able to have more service after the massage in the hotel-room. If not, will be fine just having massage at his shop.

how does sebastian look? can someone please help provide some idea?

hi matureuncle52,

hi matureuncle52,

i don't work for him or know him that well,why don't u call him personally to make enquiries.

hi matureuncle52,

hi matureuncle52,

how does sebastian look? can someone please help provide some idea?

Sebastian is tall,mid 40's,consider stocky but not at the chub side.I guess he is John's business partner and i think he is married too.His massage is considered as strong but he is not certified in anyway.

Guest Guest_guest

i

is there shower facilities at the massage joint?

HI

got give extra?

Yes

hi,

his name?

stats?

thks.

Eh, he is chubby ah? The shop has any other therpist? or he is doing alone. Have u tried Ken of Nature Forest? Who is more passion? (or more thrill in giving extra? :P )

i realise there are two extremes in massage seekers. some are stayers: they stick to one masseur they like (for whatever reason) and not go elsewhere. the other are strayers: they almost never go back to the same masseur twice, and believe in flavouring other strokes and folks.

i am more of an in between. i do have a one or two faves whom i go back to, but i also constantly hunt around to savour others.

my review today is the below, whom i derived from the first page of this topic. what made me try him out is because he is seldom being discussed on this forum, and also one forumer said he is very 'huggable'. i was somewhat turned on by that verb...... i am not one who is turned on simply by extras, sometimes a good conversation or company can be more rewarding. and a warm bear hug helps to recharge more than a spill of sperm, for me at least.....

Name : Jasen (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Redhill Flat, 5 mins walk from RedHill MRT

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room in flat.

Rate : $60/hr

this is a home-based guy, and he sounded hoarsy, quite beng, and distinctively earnest on the phone. the first contact on the phone is always a make or break decision, if the guy on the other end of the line is excessively cocky or sissy, i would not want to pursue further.

his home is diagonally opposite the redhill mrt station. it is a new point block, painted red, rather much like a phallic structure. for motorists, there is a multi-storey carpark at the back of the flat, enter from the road where the leng kee community centre sited upon.

the walk to the lift lobby from the carpark is quite a maze. wonder why new flats are designed such. but i did eventually find my way to his flat, perched on a rather high floor.

jansen greeted at the door of his rented five-room flat in homey tee and shorts. he has a baby face, friendly, and has a reasonably lean body with a tendency to turn stocky if he does not watch his diet. he behaves straight, with not a tinge of effeminacy which is ultimately important for me. he is your typical boy-next-door character, or someone's impish cousin.

jansen's flat view is gorgeous, it oversees even the orchard road afar. i thought the breeze at the loft was also somewhat therapeutic for me, even before the start of the massage. he served me tea, to which i skipped, and went straight into the massage room with him. it was nearly pitched dark, saved for a candle light. the room was substantially spartan, just a cabinet and couch by the side, and the massage mattress sprawled across the midst of the interior.

honestly, his massage is so so. not practised enough, strokes weren't developed, and the flow was somewhat haphazard. but jansen i was delighted by his occasional forceful presses, pleasing disposition and his easy conversational style. we spoke about his trade (its back-stabbing and bitchiness), his sexual orientation, his beginnings in the business ....... and i discovered that he was down to earth as a flooring lift.

we got quite comfortable after the massage and chatted a bit more after the massage. we even made jestful jabs at one another, i felt like i have just made another friend. he did helped to unknot some muscle locks on my body and soothed a nerve or two although i would still have desired more there.

he is indeed huggable, with enough meat to bounce off my chest, although he is hardly chubby (he told me he once was until he turned to exercise). i know i shouldn't say this, but jansen is the type of guy who looks better in white mini briefs or trunks.

i was taken in by his endearing heartlander charms. i did find the session pricey, but yet parted with my money rather willingly.

massage **1/2

service ***1/2

ambiance **

PS: it is hard not to be seduced by his boyishness. but yet he is also quite forgettable. if he hones his skills a bit more, i would pay him my next visit. a pity .... but isn't that what life is often about?

Nice review. Just to clarify in case i misunderstand ur words. U mean he is "he is indeed huggable, with enough meat to bounce off my chest", do u mean u have extra with him? or do u think he will provide extras?

Anyone has any nice therpist to recommend at Ads massage?

my preference is to be massaged by straight looking fellows, the straighter looking the better. i also prefer the lesser trodden paths, so i usually avoid those mass choices and established joints. so if you are just like me, i got someone whom i think is VERY WORTH TRYING!

he led me up two floors to the attic. the whole joint is surprising well done up, clean and hygienic, not unlike most other chinese-run ones i have been to. it has little landscaping on the second floor, tacky but at least it strives to be of some class.

when we reached the attic floor, there were at least 5 curtain cubicles. the room is somewhat dark, although i could hear muffled noises across the thin board walls. shilin wears a sporty adidas shirt (not imitation by the way!) and nicely-fitting jeans. he has spikey hair, and is very well scrubbed with clean breath and smooth hands (so please dispel all your stereotypes of chinese men).

he flipped me on my stomach and began his massage. it was not too bad. he does have some training, it was obvious to me. perhaps he was not exactly in his highest of spirits, so there were lacking moments. but strength wise, he is ok. he worked on my back to my foot, quite a comprehensive coverage, although i would have like his force and quality to be a bit more consistent. he did ok for my back but the legs were done quite effortlessly.

then again, if you pay $35 to $40 an hour, don't expect sky-high standards, so i consoled myself. after all, he is quite a candy to my eyes. we made some conversations, he is quite a down-to-earth guy, but you could tell he has quite an ambition to make it big one day, although i am sure he would too take the easy way out if given an opportunity.

he was quite full of praises for my body, and although i knew deep down they were flatteries, i was undoubtedly aroused. he is obliging as he is polite, i was taken to him more as we progressed towards the end of the massage. i am saying commenting on the specials, as i strongly believe that massage, being a service oriented and personalised trade, a lot of things are governed by the masseur's fancies and will.

but do pay him a visit if you like a) young chinese nationals 2) lean bodies 3) being massaged by a guy in a straight joint or 4) all of the above. i had a pleasant time, and the massage is above passable standards.

massage ***

ambiance ***

service ***

PS: he wears boxers by the way! :o

So is this shilin gay? The cubicles has any door or not or just pure curtain only? Any shower facility and did u tip him? So u make request for a guy therpist is it? I'm very interested to give him a try :)

my preference is to be massaged by straight looking fellows, the straighter looking the better.  i also prefer the lesser trodden paths, so i usually avoid those mass choices and established joints.  so if you are just like me, i got someone whom i think is VERY WORTH TRYING!

Go along temple street in chinatown, there is an unsuspiciously-straight massage joint by the name starting with 万_.  not hard to find, considering it's just a few doors away from the infamous luap luap.  i rather not give full names or numbers here, it's sensitive in a way.  but open your eyes and follow the rows of lightboxes, you should be able to find it. 

it's a two-storey joint run by chinese nationals (but they are friendly and customer oriented), and the masseurs there are 99.9% women.  but there is just one male massseur, also from china, who usually does foot massage and body massage, upon request.  his name is 'shilin' (or so i made out to be, although recently i heard they hired another two young chinese boys, so do get the name right). 

shilin is a young chap.  he has a nicely lean body, very atheletic and smooth skinned.  he must either be a swimmer or gymnast, rather compact framed, with a rather pleasant face. 

he led me up two floors to the attic.  the whole joint is surprising well done up, clean and hygienic, not unlike most other chinese-run ones i have been to.  it has little landscaping on the second floor, tacky but at least it strives to be of some class. 

when we reached the attic floor, there were at least 5 curtain cubicles.  the room is somewhat dark, although i could hear muffled noises across the thin board walls.  shilin wears a sporty adidas shirt (not imitation by the way!) and nicely-fitting jeans.  he has spikey hair, and is very well scrubbed with clean breath and smooth hands (so please dispel all your stereotypes of chinese men). 

he flipped me on my stomach and began his massage.  it was not too bad.  he does have some training, it was obvious to me.  perhaps he was not exactly in his highest of spirits, so there were lacking moments.  but strength wise, he is ok.  he worked on my back to my foot, quite a comprehensive coverage, although i would have like his force and quality to be a bit more consistent.  he did ok for my back but the legs were done quite effortlessly. 

then again, if you pay $35 to $40 an hour, don't expect sky-high standards, so i consoled myself.  after all, he is quite a candy to my eyes.  we made some conversations, he is quite a down-to-earth guy, but you could tell he has quite an ambition to make it big one day, although i am sure he would too take the easy way out if given an opportunity. 

he was quite full of praises for my body, and although i knew deep down they were flatteries, i was undoubtedly aroused.  he is obliging as he is polite, i was taken to him more as we progressed towards the end of the massage.  i am saying commenting on the specials, as i strongly believe that massage, being a service oriented and personalised trade, a lot of things are governed by the masseur's fancies and will. 

but do pay him a visit if you like a) young chinese nationals 2) lean bodies 3) being massaged by a guy in a straight joint or 4) all of the above.  i had a pleasant time, and the massage is above passable standards. 

massage ***

ambiance ***

service ***

PS:  he wears boxers by the way!  :o

So is this shilin gay? The cubicles has any door or not or just pure curtain only? Any shower facility and did u tip him? So u make request for a guy therpist is it? I'm very interested to give him a try :)

You guys have fighten shilin, he is not there anymore. Alternatively, the lady boss recommends one of her best masseus to me in the evening. She is from China too, very sweet face with nice body. As it is only $40, it is very worth for money return as the massage is excellent and the environment is cosy. At the end, tip her with $100 to recognise her good skills and services.

Guest Big tipper

my preference is to be massaged by straight looking fellows, the straighter looking the better.  i also prefer the lesser trodden paths, so i usually avoid those mass choices and established joints.  so if you are just like me, i got someone whom i think is VERY WORTH TRYING!

he led me up two floors to the attic.  the whole joint is surprising well done up, clean and hygienic, not unlike most other chinese-run ones i have been to.  it has little landscaping on the second floor, tacky but at least it strives to be of some class. 

when we reached the attic floor, there were at least 5 curtain cubicles.  the room is somewhat dark, although i could hear muffled noises across the thin board walls.  shilin wears a sporty adidas shirt (not imitation by the way!) and nicely-fitting jeans.  he has spikey hair, and is very well scrubbed with clean breath and smooth hands (so please dispel all your stereotypes of chinese men). 

he flipped me on my stomach and began his massage.  it was not too bad.  he does have some training, it was obvious to me.  perhaps he was not exactly in his highest of spirits, so there were lacking moments.  but strength wise, he is ok.  he worked on my back to my foot, quite a comprehensive coverage, although i would have like his force and quality to be a bit more consistent.  he did ok for my back but the legs were done quite effortlessly. 

then again, if you pay $35 to $40 an hour, don't expect sky-high standards, so i consoled myself.  after all, he is quite a candy to my eyes.  we made some conversations, he is quite a down-to-earth guy, but you could tell he has quite an ambition to make it big one day, although i am sure he would too take the easy way out if given an opportunity. 

he was quite full of praises for my body, and although i knew deep down they were flatteries, i was undoubtedly aroused.  he is obliging as he is polite, i was taken to him more as we progressed towards the end of the massage.  i am saying commenting on the specials, as i strongly believe that massage, being a service oriented and personalised trade, a lot of things are governed by the masseur's fancies and will. 

but do pay him a visit if you like a) young chinese nationals 2) lean bodies 3) being massaged by a guy in a straight joint or 4) all of the above.  i had a pleasant time, and the massage is above passable standards. 

massage ***

ambiance ***

service ***

PS:  he wears boxers by the way!   :o

You guys have fighten shilin, he is not there anymore. Alternatively, the lady boss recommends one of her best masseus to me in the evening. She is from China too, very sweet face with nice body. As it is only $40, it is very worth for money return as the massage is excellent and the environment is cosy. At the end, tip her with $100 to recognise her good skills and services.

I totally agree, she has such fantastic skill that I tip her $1000.

What is $100 man.