Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Jason Freeballing
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:56 PM, Guest Jay said:

Wonder why freeballing during University days are common.  Less clothings to wash ? Or simply follow the trend.

Talk about shaving.  I still believe a lot of people don't shave as I still see people at the urinal eith bushy hair and they don't even trim 

Guess the reason why people freeball in uni is probably due to the trend and also lesser clothing to wash.

Talk about shaving. Seems like there is a fair share of people shaving now as compared to years back.

8 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I agree. The trend is catching up among younger generation. 

Hope the trend of freeballing is also catching up. Would like to see more people freeballing.

40 minutes ago, marc6769 said:

I freeball all the time at home nude alone ma. Go swimming in shorts freeball also. Thrilling.. Want to join me. 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I agree. The trend is catching up among younger generation. 

I think other than shaving, freeballers can easily be spotted before or after swim too. It's not uncommon now to spot someone changing from shorts to trunks or vise-versa. Wondering if this trend of freeballing is just confine to swimmers or they actually freeball thruout the day? Are there many people freeballing in gyms too?

11 minutes ago, shyc said:

I think other than shaving, freeballers can easily be spotted before or after swim too. It's not uncommon now to spot someone changing from shorts to trunks or vise-versa. Wondering if this trend of freeballing is just confine to swimmers or they actually freeball thruout the day? Are there many people freeballing in gyms too?

I do freeball before and after swim and for the rest of that swim day. 

Also i freeball in gym. My gym shorts has an inner lining. No need extra underwear. 

I saw some guys in the gym did not wear underwear beneath their shorts too. 

18 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Also i freeball in gym. My gym shorts has an inner lining. No need extra underwear. 

Shorts with inner lining no need to wear undies. But without inner lining, if don't wear undies, careful people can see your cock.

27 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

been freeballing fulltime for past years and only put on undies on occassion like medical appointments. jog around my estate and some of my shorts/bemudas don't have inner linings. just have to make sure they are dark colored as on one occasion when i got home and saw in the mirror that the sweat could make light coloured shorts very clearly that there is nothing underneath. also when in jeans, my tee have to be long enough to make sure i don't give free show of my butt crack...lol

4 hours ago, shyc said:

Speaking of it. I roofing wear it after swim. It all started when I forgot to bring a clean piece of underwear. Wore my undies and trunks for a swim. When I showered. I remembered I didn't have clean ones to wear. From there I started my no undies to the pool and more frequently when i am out too

Cos most company allow employees to wear down on Friday. Weekdays from Mon to Thur needs to wear smart, and for Friday, they are allowed to wear just Polo and jeans. Hence, that's why Friday is a good day for commando ...

But in my office, there are guys who are also into commando on any other days too. I can see their bulge from their biz pants and the back seam simply just slide into their ass cracks. At times, I can even get to see semi-erected bulge from the pants which shows the cock head from the pants outline.

Edited by DeMarko

24 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

At times, I can even get to see semi-erected bulge from the pants which shows the cock head from the pants outline.

Material of business pants nowadays is getting thinner and some guys like their pants to be made (tight) fitting. Underwear material is also getting very thin now. That's why Kkj shape is more visible in business pants with or without underwear. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typo

yes you are right bluerunner... guess its bcos in our country due to hot weather, guys started to realise that thinner underwear or pants or even shorts are better compared to those thicker ones.

I have bought a pair of white string shorts which is so thin that you can see the type and color of my underwear very easily ... I love this pair of pants .... get a lot of attention especially when I wear to JP or Clementi MRT toilet or the mall area ...

On 9/14/2016 at 2:16 PM, bluerunner said:

I also freeball in the gym, because I don't want sweat on my undies haha.

6 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Cos most company allow employees to wear down on Friday. Weekdays from Mon to Thur needs to wear smart, and for Friday, they are allowed to wear just Polo and jeans. Hence, that's why Friday is a good day for commando ...

But in my office, there are guys who are also into commando on any other days too. I can see their bulge from their biz pants and the back seam simply just slide into their ass cracks. At times, I can even get to see semi-erected bulge from the pants which shows the cock head from the pants outline.

Yr office got vacancy?my.office mostly r old ladies n two ahpek.lol

14 hours ago, DeMarko said:

yes you are right bluerunner... guess its bcos in our country due to hot weather, guys started to realise that thinner underwear or pants or even shorts are better compared to those thicker ones.

I have bought a pair of white string shorts which is so thin that you can see the type and color of my underwear very easily ... I love this pair of pants .... get a lot of attention especially when I wear to JP or Clementi MRT toilet or the mall area ...

wow that nice, got a pic of you wearing that shorts? haha 

Hey bros,

With global warming, freeballing makes a lot of sense to reduce heat and is good for the balls and sperm production. 

I don't know if this issue was discussed before but how do you guys deal with skid marks when you freeball? Pants that you wash everyday is not a problem but you don't usually wash jeans everyday and I love wearing jeans. 

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hey bros,

With global warming, freeballing makes a lot of sense to reduce heat and is good for the balls and sperm production. 

I don't know if this issue was discussed before but how do you guys deal with skid marks when you freeball? Pants that you wash everyday is not a problem but you don't usually wash jeans everyday and I love wearing jeans. 

Reduce heat i agree but good for sperm production not relevant, since we still produce sperm even we freeball or not.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hey bros,

Clean properly after shitting?

Guest Jeans lover
4 hours ago, konior said:

Clean properly after shitting?

Always get a good packet of wet tissue. Better if they are antiseptic to wipe the areas that need to be wiped. Could use them on areas of your jeans that have skid marks or stains and let it dry naturally. You will reduce the need to wash your jeans regularly.

2 hours ago, Guest Jeans lover said:

Always get a good packet of wet tissue. Better if they are antiseptic to wipe the areas that need to be wiped. Could use them on areas of your jeans that have skid marks or stains and let it dry naturally. You will reduce the need to wash your jeans regularly.

In Singapore weather. I guess at the max 2 to 3 wear will have to wash.

Guest Freeballer

Was watching one of the neighbour football competition. Can't help but see some of the way the cock swing and the shape of the penis.  Wonder if it they are not wearing underwear and just depending on the inner lining for support. 

Or they are in boxers. Hmmm

8 hours ago, NGWJ said:

Hopefully more and more guys will embrace freeballing and the comfort (and thrill) of letting your cock and balls swing free. 

I think more and more guys are freeballing. Usually during sports like gym a and basketball.

Can see the shape of the cock clearly and the swing. 

Guest Jeans Lover
On 20/09/2016 at 0:43 AM, wintersnow said:

i saw a few guys in those joggers today and saw one hot dad freeballing cos i can see the shape of his dick head when he bend slightly

another guy had vbl so he wasnt freeballing but the vbl was very obvious

last guy, saw his dick swing left n right while he walks

me.... hahha, freeball in tight exec pants today as well

Can be quite a hassle to jog without an underliner and not be affected with your junk swaying all over the place.

am not sure if I've shared this here before, but freeballers, please do remember to wear underwear when you go for medical check ups. almost had an embarrassing experience previously.

https://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2016/04/take-off-your-pants.html

and if I may, I once freeballed in business pants and my pants tore!

https://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2015/12/biggest-embarrassment-of-year.html

big time embarrassment...

:-(

Wow... Raind. those are pretty unlucky experiences. I guess i would feel terribly awkward if i had to take off my pants in the presence of a female doctor too. But its part and parcel of freeballing i guess. And i think at least for me, a major part of it is comfort, and acknowledging that all guys have a cock and balls and you dont really need to hide them really. 

2 hours ago, raind said:

am not sure if I've shared this here before, but freeballers, please do remember to wear underwear when you go for medical check ups. almost had an embarrassing experience previously.

https://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2016/04/take-off-your-pants.html

and if I may, I once freeballed in business pants and my pants tore!

https://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2015/12/biggest-embarrassment-of-year.html

big time embarrassment...

:-(

Oh my goooooood. You totally reminded me of my own experiences. I always had to "err... uhhh... sorry miss but I uhh... not wearing underwear." Even worse during my much heavier days where the robe wouldnt even fit.

The look on their faces. :huh:

Edited by Snapplejacked

11 hours ago, Snapplejacked said:

Oh my goooooood. You totally reminded me of my own experiences. I always had to "err... uhhh... sorry miss but I uhh... not wearing underwear." Even worse during my much heavier days where the robe wouldnt even fit.

The look on their faces. :huh:

As for me I dun even feel embarrass... It did happen during my annual medical checkup. I just said can I have a rode or a towel as I'm not wearing underwear. 

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Saw 2 guys sharing a bowl of dessert yesterday. So cool... one with back facing me (in an angle). Can see his underwear band... Just not able to cover no matter how hard he pulled his T-shirt, too short.. ;)
His friend is my type, in black shorts (with lining I suppose). Admiring him. Think he had a semi... noticed his bulge when he let 1 hand down in btwn his legs, trying to cover...closing & moving his legs... peeping at him, discretely....haha.

Just now, Freakboy said:

Freeballed to school again today haha, my desk mate saw the bulge and started fondling with it during class lol, has to wait for another 20min before my rod became soft before leaving the class haha 

LOL my friend look at me wear sweat pants asking my your rod move up n down... Never wear underwear I was slient pretend not to listen anything 

31 minutes ago, Freakboy said:

Freeballed to school again today haha, my desk mate saw the bulge and started fondling with it during class lol, has to wait for another 20min before my rod became soft before leaving the class haha 

Wah so open are your desk mate. He also aj?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.