Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest guest
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah. Thought they are well trained in ns to run topless 🤣 What turns me on the most is seeing fit young hunks run around town area or busy roads topless with no shirt in hand. So 🔥 

Wow. No shirt in hand? Means they left the house or office shirtless? 

I don't mind no cloth if it safe. We are born naked. Issue is will anyone want see ...

Sg not easy have outdoor can nude safely

Edited by k13v

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

Guest Chub sia
3 minutes ago, k13v said:

I don't mind no cloth if it safe. We are born naked. Issue is will anyone want see ...

Sg not easy have outdoor can nude safely

Wah your user pic so nice. Nice bottom. Fat abit like pig. The cock so hard and small. Very nice bottom indeed. Imagine fucking you missionary and watch your man boobs jiggle. 

On 7/11/2023 at 10:09 PM, Guest GUEST said:

What is the distance from sailing club to fort rd?

Is about 10km plus but I go slow pace enjoyed the morning breeze run tru  my body. By have way I drenched in sweat could see my vpl as I freeballing pair with my thick silicone. I removed my singlet after my warmup and i just wear either my fbt curve high split or full length tight.

Guest GUEST
4 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Is about 10km plus but I go slow pace enjoyed the morning breeze run tru  my body. By have way I drenched in sweat could see my vpl as I freeballing pair with my thick silicone. I removed my singlet after my warmup and i just wear either my fbt curve high split or full length tight.

I see.

13 hours ago, quanjishou said:

May years ago could be like >10 years, heard from a friend that he attended Body Balance class in FF One gorge st and a guy handsome and ripped did the class topless.

Wow. Thought big gyms like FF dun allow. But the small private owned ones or CrossFit quite common to see hunky guys shirtless 

On 6/11/2023 at 10:49 AM, Guest guest said:

Looks like those middle age uncle? I think youngsters would not do such thing,

I have a friends in his 20s after running with me will some times go topless at hawker center to drink or eat

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I have a friends in his 20s after running with me will some times go topless at hawker center to drink or eat

Nice. He must have a hot bod else old aunty will complain. 🤣

Guest Shirtless ❤️

Was raining at 5pm tdy & was walking along a busy road under my umbrella when I saw a shirtless hunk running in the rain towards me. As he got closer, saw that he was really young and handsome probably around army or Uni age with well defined pecs and abs and his hot body glistering wet in the rain. Also noticed he was not carrying a shirt so probably left his house shirtless. Was only wearing a short pair of shorts which was very wet from the rain and a cap. The weather was cold but this was so hot . 🔥 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Shirtless ❤️ said:

Was raining at 5pm tdy & was walking along a busy road under my umbrella when I saw a shirtless hunk running in the rain towards me. As he got closer, saw that he was really young and handsome probably around army or Uni age with well defined pecs and abs and his hot body glistering wet in the rain. Also noticed he was not carrying a shirt so probably left his house shirtless. Was only wearing a short pair of shorts which was very wet from the rain and a cap. The weather was cold but this was so hot . 🔥 

Today whole day raining and yet this guy still can run and run topless under cold weather. Really take my hat off to this guy.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, dragon80 said:

ran topless with cap before, still prefer to run without cap coz head gets hot

do u guys run topless with tights or shorts?

Ran 10km topless this morning with compression tights & cap. Started running topless 3 years ago and have not done a run with a shirt on since. Will drive to different parks on the weekends, take my shirt off and leave it in my car. Sometimes, will run with friends and recommend they run topless and leave their shirts in my car too. For those of u who have not run topless, I recommend you start running topless. Feels so much better w/o the sticky top stuck to your body. The first time might be challenging but once u do it, u most likely will not want to wear a top to run again. 

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ran 10km topless this morning with compression tights & cap. Started running topless 3 years ago and have not done a run with a shirt on since. Will drive to different parks on the weekends, take my shirt off and leave it in my car. Sometimes, will run with friends and recommend they run topless and leave their shirts in my car too. For those of u who have not run topless, I recommend you start running topless. Feels so much better w/o the sticky top stuck to your body. The first time might be challenging but once u do it, u most likely will not want to wear a top to run again. 

If i have a nice bod, confirmed i will run topless. But too bad i do not have a nice bod, i only run topless when there is no one around.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

If i have a nice bod, confirmed i will run topless. But too bad i do not have a nice bod, i only run topless when there is no one around.

Just take it off bro. The more u run topless the nicer your bod will become 😎

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Fully understand.  It does take some courage to take off ur top to run.  My experience is after that initial hurdle and you started running topless for awhile, you will get used to it and feel less awkward, amd also start to enjoy the breeze running over your bod..

Btw, I do run topless from time to time and above is how I felt.. so just sharing.. do give it a try...  Cheers!

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U might as well try drive to the park topless if you are going to run topless anyway

16 hours ago, dragon80 said:

shorts

On 7/23/2023 at 7:21 AM, dragon80 said:

Shorts. I always run & exercise shirtless around my estate in the early morning. I sleep shirtless so make sense not to put on a shirt when leaving the house. Where do you guys normally run shirtless? 

55 minutes ago, DrFhill said:

Running without shirts is fine for men. But have any of you tried running bottomless?

Yes I have. Not just bottomless but no top too. Basically, ran completely naked. Stayed in hostel during my Uni days in Sydney & weekend drinking parties usually involved running naked around the school after losing some game. Was fun exposing myself & seeing other guys naked too. Sadly, in SG cannot. Remembered reading in the papers some hostel guys in our local Uni did some naked run in school some years ago & the guys got expelled fr hostel or something. Sianz. 

Guest guest
On 7/24/2023 at 3:42 PM, DMassage said:

A good day to go for topless afternoon walk and get a tan as well.

The main reason of me running topless under the sun is get a tan as well.

Went to an all boys secondary school in the mid 2000s. Remembered some boys ate shirtless at the canteen during recess to cool down after playing sports. Right fr the first wk of sch during sec 1 orientation, when there was a team sports competition, the PE teachers made it compulsory that one team must go shirtless to identify the teams. At first, most boys were shy & not used to being shirtless and didn’t want to be on the shirtless team. But after a few games, everyone wanted to be on the shirtless team. Subsequently, during recess or after school, most boys will just take their shirts off to play soccer, badminton or basketball. With both teams shirtless. Even during PE, some boys would “forget” to bring their tops & just go shirtless. There was one muscular guy who is almost always shirtless. Some years later, he appeared on Men’s health cover. Think almost everyday can see shirtless boys in my school. Those were the days.

Guest Guess
2 hours ago, Guest Rick said:

Went to an all boys secondary school in the mid 2000s. Remembered some boys ate shirtless at the canteen during recess to cool down after playing sports. Right fr the first wk of sch during sec 1 orientation, when there was a team sports competition, the PE teachers made it compulsory that one team must go shirtless to identify the teams. At first, most boys were shy & not used to being shirtless and didn’t want to be on the shirtless team. But after a few games, everyone wanted to be on the shirtless team. Subsequently, during recess or after school, most boys will just take their shirts off to play soccer, badminton or basketball. With both teams shirtless. Even during PE, some boys would “forget” to bring their tops & just go shirtless. There was one muscular guy who is almost always shirtless. Some years later, he appeared on Men’s health cover. Think almost everyday can see shirtless boys in my school. Those were the days.

Yup. That era is like that. I was also in all boys school. Normal for boys to strip off their shirts to play basketball or soccer after school without a second thought. After that I went poly. Got gals around but see a lot of guys also not shy to take off shirt to do various sports 

Guest Guest
On 7/27/2023 at 10:39 PM, Guest Guess said:

Yup. That era is like that. I was also in all boys school. Normal for boys to strip off their shirts to play basketball or soccer after school without a second thought. After that I went poly. Got gals around but see a lot of guys also not shy to take off shirt to do various sports 

Now not so common but still have. Especially these past months super hot. See some boys from nearby school in my estate running or playing soccer shirtless more often.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:39 PM, Guest Guess said:

Remembered in my school there was a  female teacher who made the boys take their shirts off if they were sweaty after recess from playing sports. At that time we were blur but thinking back now I think it was her excuse to make some of the hunky guys take their shirts off. 🤔 There was also another teacher who made the boys take their shirts off as a form of punishment for things like not doing homework. But think some of the boys especially the more muscular ones might actually prefer attending class shirtless….lol. Not sure how much of a punishment that was 

Guest Guest

Can anyone recommend places where a lot of people run topless and what time of the day to run? Want to try running topless but dun want to be the only one 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Can anyone recommend places where a lot of people run topless and what time of the day to run? Want to try running topless but dun want to be the only one 

ECP and Marina Bay Area.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

I may not have the hottest bod nor do I have any semblance of a hunk. But hey, I do run and do my circuit training topless in public. 

The thing is, I felt very self-conscious the first few times. But after awhile, it becomes second nature. It's all about getting used to. Until it becomes a habit.

Truth be told, I sometimes think I do look good when I look in the mirror despite my loose skin and stretch marks. Therefore, reason for working out topless? I did not go from 90kg to 63kg to not show off. I have done my part to stay healthy (and certain aesthetics come with it). I deserve to display what I have painstakingly earned. ✌️😜

SNOW_20230803_011938_220-03.thumb.jpeg.0daa7839354cb7c96b74541bd005841a.jpeg

Good job. You deserve to be topless. 😁👍 wow, how did u lose so much weight? 

wow that's quite a lot of cardio. nice tanline😁

4 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Thank you! It's a combo of diet and exercise. Diet wasn't easy when I first started two years ago. I literally cut at least 50% of my food intake + no junk foods. But it gets better. Right now, I don't control as much. In fact, I have started eating snacks and confectionaries again since a year ago. Everything about moderation after the initial period. 

As for exercising, I started with 5km walks daily. And now for maintenance, I run 15km twice a week + circuit training. In addition, I also dedicate 2 days to swimming. I swim at least 40 laps. One lap equals back and forth the full Olympic pool length.

If you were to ask me if dieting or exercising is harder, I would, without batting an eyelid, say it's dieting.

And here's my last act of narcissism in this thread. HAHAHA! Good morning, my friends! 🥰

EDIT: I'm not naked in this photo. I just pulled my running tights down low enough without exposing myself to capture this shot. Heh heh! 😜🤪😝

IMG_20230519_050302-01.thumb.jpeg.620bf931aff19a99ecdc30dde6d87720.jpeg

I sometimes run topless at Jurong Lake Gardens. The wet singlet clinging onto my bod is the reason why I remove it. I find that I usually run faster when I'm topless perhaps cos there is a perceived expectation that topless runners must be very fit and athletic. Haha

8 minutes ago, davlim76 said:

I sometimes run topless at Jurong Lake Gardens. The wet singlet clinging onto my bod is the reason why I remove it. I find that I usually run faster when I'm topless perhaps cos there is a perceived expectation that topless runners must be very fit and athletic. Haha

Is true wet clinging singlet make your pace slower when you jog. Is nice bare body as it also feels nice when the breeze blow through your body.

13 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

I may not have the hottest bod nor do I have any semblance of a hunk. But hey, I do run and do my circuit training topless in public. 

The thing is, I felt very self-conscious the first few times. But after awhile, it becomes second nature. It's all about getting used to. Until it becomes a habit.

Truth be told, I sometimes think I do look good when I look in the mirror despite my loose skin and stretch marks. Therefore, reason for working out topless? I did not go from 90kg to 63kg to not show off. I have done my part to stay healthy (and certain aesthetics come with it). I deserve to display what I have painstakingly earned. ✌️😜

SNOW_20230803_011938_220-03.thumb.jpeg.0daa7839354cb7c96b74541bd005841a.jpeg

Nice nipples....

4 hours ago, Hanks said:

Nice nipples....

Haha! Thank you. I dunno why it gets quite perky every time after my exercise. 🤣

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

6 hours ago, davlim76 said:

Are there a lot of guys running topless at Jurong Lake? I usually go ecp to run topless as there are a lot of topless runners there. But looking for new locations where there are a lot of topless runners.

6 hours ago, davlim76 said:

I used to run at JLG. But twice, I saw snakes. First, a black spitting cobra. Second, a huge arse python. I SAID NOPE. NO MORE. Apparently, the NParks said they won't catch them cuz it's their habitat and that when we see snakes, just leave them alone. 

Well, I now fear JLG. 😖😣😞

Edited by GUMMYMANSG

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

7 hours ago, eminent82 said:

wow that's quite a lot of cardio. nice tanline😁

Haha! Thanks for the compliment on my tanline! 😘 And yes, I do cardio quite a lot. I dunno why but it makes me happy at the end of the session. 

• G_M locked this topic