Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest 72%dark

If your concern is comfort, then whether brief of boxer shaped depends on how you feel about the sensation of having fabric gripping your thighs. To me speedos feel less 'restrictive', with nothing covering the legs. But if you don't mind the feeling of material on your legs, those knee-length jammers seem on-trend with younger guys these days. Other than comfort, you can consider what kind of tan lines you prefer to have. :lol:

I generally prefer trunks. I tried swimming with briefs, I'm always under the fear that my goods might peek out, always had to adjust myself every now and then. The downside is the tan lines.

Look wise, I still prefer trunks, I think most gay guys prefer brief, but I think trunks look better.

13 hours ago, geizershow said:

Stick to one cuttting though because right now my butt and thighs look like a zebra with different shades of light and dark due to different trunks/tights

Yes Fully Agreed.

Stick to one cutting so you will get a beautiful nice tanning lines

Regardless of the size nor shape of your trunks, one must always be confident about wearing them.   As most of us had gone through NS, wearing swimming briefs is quite the norm.  

Image result for swimming briefs mens

For the more modest, a square trunk in bright colours may do the "visual" trick too!Image result for swimming briefs mens

Katong Swimming Pool is infamous for tanning in skimpier than "normal" swimwear..and of course, if you have time and patience, try a g-string or a thong at Sentosa's Tanjung Beach.IMG20171012072542.thumb.jpg.a7ec7ccbcfb087f8815f6bc320b88912.jpg

Go Carousell search. There are many!

There are underwears look like swimwears. Trust me! Nice cutting and design! 

*Tips:

1. Always remember, Carousell is a commercial platform. Seller wants to earn money and nothing to do with buyer. 
2. Be polite with seller and you may have good deals! 
3. Read description carefully and do not try to be funny. 

2 hours ago, geizershow said:

Even the chubby young ones?

regardless of age, good to hide some flesh, if u know you have extra

and for the handsome or the desired ones, whatever he wears, is forever perfect to the world.....

too bad I m neither the abv

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 10:04 PM, Bennni said:

Any fit guys wearing small size keen to come my place to try my japanese low rise swim trunk tonight?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 1 month later...

Want to stand a chance to win a FREE Marcuse swimwear from Australia?

Simply leave us a review on Facebook, Google or Yelp and PM here us your FB, Google or Yelp ID. It's as simple as that. You need to be able to collect your prize in-person at Male-HQ.

37686300_1749658925083627_30017479702499

Simply leave us a review on Facebook, Google or Yelp and PM here us your FB, Google or Yelp ID. It's as simple as that. You need to be able to collect your prize in-person at Male-HQ.

37686300_1749658925083627_30017479702499

39060323_1778308548885331_10084897903261

I will only triangle trunks with minimal design. That day I saw a cute guy wearing tyr brand and his package is quite nice. Maybe I shall get the same triangle hot trunks like him as our body shape is about the same

37868276_1754439344605585_77562686064841

Edited by Male-HQ

Invest in a MP trunk recently. Triple in price but design & colors are a bit more vibrant and comes with UPF 50. Material wise a bit lighter and thinner than the usual Speedos/ Bods. Cutting is smaller than usual but i suppose it’ll expand overtime.

Example:

8159752-209-1A-zoomin.jpg

Edited by Tampenises
added pic

Guest Guest 3
On 8/16/2018 at 5:51 AM, Guest Blank said:

I will only triangle trunks with minimal design. That day I saw a cute guy wearing tyr brand and his package is quite nice. Maybe I shall get the same triangle hot trunks like him as our body shape is about the same

Where did you see this guy?

5 years old video when they first launch the swimwear, guessing it didn't turn out well. Personally think it would give quite an ugly tanline. The above video didn't do justice as it didn't show the full attire. Below might be a more informative choice if you looking at selecting it as a swimwear in our sunny island. 

38404941_1767662986616554_90490024420158

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.