Male HQ

Pink Dot Event Discussion (2007 to Present Day) (compiled)

reflection

Pink dot in Taiwan, 高雄粉紅點.

tw_pink_110618a(1).jpg

反对性别霸凌,数百人粉红快闪

台湾青少年性别文教会昨天下午5点在高雄文化中心广场,举办“618粉红点”快闪活动,高喊:支持爱的自由,反对性别霸凌!

粉红上衣和反霸凌的关系,是源自加拿大的高中生,为声援1名因穿粉红色衣服遭霸凌的同学,大家到店里买了50件粉红T恤,到学校声援被霸凌者,让霸凌者知难而退。在各种颜色中,粉红色被视为是同志友善颜色。

“粉红点”活动2009年在新加坡首次举办,今年首次在台湾举行。民众穿戴上粉红色的衣服与饰品,并集结成一个粉红点地景,借以表达“支持爱的自由,反对性别霸凌”。

台湾青少年性别文教会发起粉红点快闪活动,数百名支持尊重同性恋的民众,聚集在文化中心,志​​工发放“尊重多元”小贴纸。文教会连络人许斐凯指出,最近台湾“同志教育纳入国中小课纲”议题吵得沸沸扬扬,台湾是自由、强调族群平等的国家,但有时候并不是如此,同性伴侣权益还有待提升与重视。

今年与新加坡于6月18日同日、同一时间举行“粉红点”活动,邀请所有对于同志友好的朋友,能站出来表达对自己身边同志的友善支持,期待建立一个对​​多元性别、多元家庭友善的台湾。

主办单位邀请对同志友善的教师、家长与学生代表,分享心得,表达对身旁同志亲戚、同志家人、同志父母、同志朋友的爱。群众在呼喊口号后,结束快闪活动。

Guest horny

pinkdot means i get to ogle at hot eyecandies and arrange for sex at a nearby place thereafter.

had fun with 2 hunks after it ytd. woohoo

You should share your encounters in details. Would make a good pxxn LOL.

Was there wooohoooo!!!!! Had to pinch myself hard that's its really happening in S'pore and how appropriately at Hong Lim Park! Yup, we've come a long way but there's still much more to do :thumb:

Thank you so much to the organizers and all who came, god bless you all. I definitely will be there next year and hope to help out too!

• 9 months later...

So fast tis yr pink dot is here again! :) Thought the last pink dot was just over. So tis yr need to bring touch lights along eh?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

P.S. Maybe it's just me but I'm not really comfy with Sharon Au being the ambassador....doesn't feel right =P

Same here. They should have gotten Singapore's No. 1 Queen, Zoe Tay, to be the ambassador!

I still have my torchlight from NS. I'm pretty sure it comes with a pink light filter? I remember there were quite a few coloured filters (blue, green, red, yellow, etc.)

Torchligh from ns, the filter shld be red, dun think there is pink filter. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

IF you are using a IPhone or Android phone, you can also download a flashlight app which allows you to select a pink light screen. Very easy. :)

Where to download?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like no one is going to PinkDot XD

I believe many pple from here shld be going, just tht they didnt post here only. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest -zee-

Hi! I had already planned to go. And I even told some of my straight friends to attend also, just to support me and my bf.

But apparently, my bf is the one that needs convincing, as he is not a social bee and is quite closeted!

He doesn't tell me why, but I could guess that he is afraid that other guys would look at me and 'take me away' hahahaha... Maybe he's afraid that he'll lose me to the crowd.

And since he's not open into discussing abt it, I guess we won't be attending afterall :-(

Guest Zhang Tze Wei

HI, my name calling Wei,

I comin china SIngapre working got see yr last year pink dot on the intenet

It will be I liking to join in this year.

Can I comin, I male chinese 19yrs, I got 2 yr work permitting permit to work here.

Must buyin ticket first from where got ?

I like to come.

Haha awesome. Maybe someone should arrange something mmm.

Hi! I had already planned to go. And I even told some of my straight friends to attend also, just to support me and my bf.

But apparently, my bf is the one that needs convincing, as he is not a social bee and is quite closeted!

He doesn't tell me why, but I could guess that he is afraid that other guys would look at me and 'take me away' hahahaha... Maybe he's afraid that he'll lose me to the crowd.

And since he's not open into discussing abt it, I guess we won't be attending afterall :-(

Convince convince convince XD. Wear a "I'm taken" lanyard haha.

JUSTAMUSICALBOY :D ~ singwithme!

SUPPORT PINK DOT AND LIKE!

https://www.facebook.com/pinkdotsg/

Guest faynic

i saw from the webby only Singaporeans & PRs can attend events at Hong Lim Park, is that true?

my friends from Malaysia wan to come & join Pink Dot 2012; therefore i am trying to help him find out....

-Dear Faynic-

Foreigners can join in the celebrations and mingle around and be merry but they are not advised to join the formation of the pink dot because the formation of the pink dot in a sense, a form of demonstration, seeing that it is held at hong lim park, so therefore, they aren't advised to join in but I am sure they are more than welcome to join in the celebratory mood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Pink Dot Event Discussion (2007 to Present Day) (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.