Male HQ

Pink Dot Event Discussion (2007 to Present Day) (compiled)

reflection

You honestly think that the straight community is close knitted and warm? Or that everyone else except the LGBT is just and tolerating? I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic. There has always been some sort of strife around, be it the US-Iraq war, people bitching over at stomp, or you acting high and mighty in this thread. That's part of what makes people human. Heck, if this forum was just one loveydovey little sewing circle, i would have left a long time ago. It'd be way too boring.

Although I think that people who discriminate on minority groups without fair justification should die. But deciding against an event that shuns prejudice and promotes acceptance because of your inability to see past people's differences is ironic, considering the motif of your post.

I WILL BE attending this year's Pink Dot. Not because I think our community is as great as it is, but because I love myself and Singapore, and it's the damn closest thing we have to a pride parade.

Boy, I seriously think you need some basic intelligence to see what I am posting.

You are getting off hand emotional, aiming only for the wheel but miss the whole bus.

It is your choice not mine. Nor am I even against the whole idea of the event.

Infact, the idea of Pink Dot serves and benefits those who are seeking the truth of self acceptance, but for many, it is just another show. When a show is over, people simply forget the actual theme, but are back to their everyday differences and sorrows.

In youth, you will naturally see every event as an exctement. You only see the colours, but not the illusions.

This, my boy, you have yet to understand and experience

Self acceptance of being gay, is not an easy journey. For some, it is a life time of struggle and pain.

Now don't misunderstand me here.

My friends and I have come a long way. In the mist of life's struggle and hardship, we finally could identify who are our true friends, in this superficial gay world. We have finally accepted overselves , without anyone's approval, by-passing the need for such an event

Yet, we do not frown at Pink Dot, because we see it as an event, for people who are still searching of accepting themselves.

Pink Dot is very pale as compared to other local and overseas gay events.

Infact, this thread discuss about Pink Dot, thus, it is unfair to me to discuss about other events, be it straight or gay, or even their superficiality.

If you think Pink Dot is exciting, try Nation Party back then , which was a voice created by gays, for their rights to be heard, althought some would critize it as a commercial event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvZBSxWYyLY

You are still young. Now go experience, what you need to experience.

Boy, I seriously think you need some basic intelligence to see what I am posting.

You are getting off hand emotional, aiming only for the wheel but miss the whole bus.

Infact, the idea of Pink Dot serves and benefits those who are seeking the truth of self acceptance, but for many, it is just another show. When a show is over, people simply forget the actual theme, but are back to their everyday differences and sorrows.

In youth, you will naturally see every event as an exctement. You only see the colours, but not the illusions.

Self acceptance of being gay, is not an easy journey. For some, it is a life time of struggle and pain.

My friends and I have come a long way. In the mist of life's struggle and hardship, we finally could identify who are our true friends, in this superficial gay world. We have finally accepted overselves , without anyone's approval, by-passing the need for such an event

Yet, we do not frown at Pink Dot, because we see it as an event, for people who are still searching of accepting themselves.

Infact, this thread discuss about Pink Dot, thus, it is unfair to me to discuss about other events, be it straight or gay, or even their superficiality.

If you think Pink Dot is exciting, try Nation Party back then , which was a voice created by gays, for their rights to be heard, althought some would critize it as a commercial event

That was condescending of you to insinuate others of being young and inexperienced when they disagree with your views.

I am quite sure no one would expect one single event like this to result in an overnight exceptance of the LGBT community's right to be heard and to love freely. But it is an effort and a step towards promoting awareness and understanding. Pale to other gay events or not, just a show or not, imo it does not matter. The organizers took the initiative and the effort, why put it down and trivalize its objective and cause just because you see disagreement and sorrows amongst members of the community? Do disagreement and sorrows not happen in other places and communities? As you have rightly pointed out - We are only humans, thus we will have our preferences... Why do you expect everyone to accept such differences?

You and your friends may have struggled and came a long way to self-acceptance. But there are many who did not need to go through that. If you know how to love yourself enough and accept that sexual preference does not define who you are or determine your happiness, self acceptance comes naturally without so much of an effort. Please do not assume everyone has the same emotional struggle and baggage.

I am participating in Pink Dot not for the "excitement", having already been to Nation and other similar events. And I go there not with the hope that there will be a sudden acceptance of our rights by the straight majority or a change of hearts by the gov to repeal s.377A. It also does not matter to me if there are strife and discrimination amongst member of our community because it is human nature and they are bound to be present. I will be a small dot in the big Pink Dot because I believe that the organizers deserve the support and every small step towards awareness is important and worth the effort.

You are free to not participate in the event and to hold on to your perception and beliefs. However, there is no need to spread negativity here. No need to be emotional yourself and accused others of being emotional. I am not against your choice of not going to the event as it is your rights. I post this because I do not agree with the manner in which you insult and rebut others.

Btw, I am not that young. So please don't call me a "boy". I have probably experienced and seen as much as you have. And, I have the whole bus fully in my target.

Edited by Return

That was condescending of you to insinuate others of being young and inexperienced when they disagree with your views.

I am quite sure no one would expect one single event like this to result in an overnight exceptance of the LGBT community's right to be heard and to love freely. But it is an effort and a step towards promoting awareness and understanding. Pale to other gay events or not, just a show or not, imo it does not matter. The organizers took the initiative and the effort, why put it down and trivalize its objective and cause just because you see disagreement and sorrows amongst members of the community? Do disagreement and sorrows not happen in other places and communities? As you have rightly pointed out - We are only humans, thus we will have our preferences... Why do you expect everyone to accept such differences?

You and your friends may have struggled and came a long way to self-acceptance. But there are many who did not need to go through that. If you know how to love yourself enough and accept that sexual preference does not define who you are or determine your happiness, self acceptance comes naturally without so much of an effort. Please do not assume everyone has the same emotional struggle and baggage.

I am participating in Pink Dot not for the "excitement", having already been to Nation and other similar events. And I go there not with the hope that there will be a sudden acceptance of our rights by the straight majority or a change of hearts by the gov to repeal s.377A. It also does not matter to me if there are strife and discrimination amongst member of our community because it is human nature and they are bound to be present. I will be a small dot in the big Pink Dot because I believe that the organizers deserve the support and every small step towards awareness is important and worth the effort.

You are free to not participate in the event and to hold on to your perception and beliefs. However, there is no need to spread negativity here. No need to be emotional yourself and accused others of being emotional. I am not against your choice of not going to the event as it is your rights. I post this because I do not agree with the manner in which you insult and rebut others.

Btw, I am not that young. So please don't call me a "boy". I have probably experienced and seen as much as you have. And, I have the whole bus fully in my target.

"Please do not misunderstand us"

" Yet, we do not frown on Pink Dot, because we see it as an event for people who are still searching of self acceptance"

Which part of the post did you miss out ?

Please don't stir unnecessary unrest and negavity here, if you have missed out the essense of the message.

Even if you don't like to be called a boy, I really don't know how you comprehend or interpret things.

Whoever initiated the event, has the good intention for creating self and social acceptance, but no longer necessary for those who by- pass- such a need

Have a Good Day.

Guest payon

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvZBSxWYyLY

"Yayy nuthin excites me more then a exciting event!!!1 *^_^*"

No.

Are you serious? That's your comeback, really?

Are you telling me that maturity has a synonymous relation with age?

Because you don't seem to be proving that point very well, Mr centurion; you continue to prefer dismissing people who participate in public events in support of their community, make derogatory remarks about their maturity because their views differ from yours.

I see you put a lot of thought in your posts. But the words 'intelligence' and 'logic' were clearly not what you were thinking of when you made that post.

I mean, if I were to give you a dollar for every intelligent and logically sound post you made, you would have owe me $1,806,380.20 in dollars.

You're incredibly selfish for thinking this as an event for yourself, and extremely foolish for thinking I'm signing up just for the excitement. I love myself, I accept who I am, which is why I STRIVE to do good for my community to gain the tolerance and acceptance of people outside it--likewise for many people here who volunteer their time and efforts to make possible this event for the LGBT community.

Next time you attempt to condescend, at least make sure you're right.

My friends and I won't be attending this year's Pink Dot.

In fact we never quite like such event.

Simply because it is just another staged show

While we want the world to accept our rights to exist and to love who we want to love, but among us, esp the gays, we can't even accept each other's differences.

The less preferred are often shunned, obtracized, or if not mocked by groups who think and judged them as ugly and inferior.

The minority, who are also less preferred, are often judged by their race, skin colour, ethnic group or even religion.

I don't have to say much because if you were to scroll through most the threads, such conflicts are manifesting almost every moment.

We are only humans, thus we will have our preferences, but only if we could accept such differences.

There maybe differences, but these differences doesn't need to oppose fiercely.

You already know there is a saying

" People will only love you, if you can start to love yourself first"

Translate it on a much higher and larger scale, the outsiders, will only start to love and respect us gays, only if we start to accept , and respect each other's differences among ourselves first, without the essense of hate or even violence to exist

Don't be offended its just a thought from me.

Enjoy yourself people.......

Nor am I even against the whole idea of the event.

Infact, the idea of Pink Dot serves and benefits those who are seeking the truth of self acceptance, but for many, it is just another show.

Whoever initiated the event, has the good intention for creating self and social acceptance, but no longer necessary for those who by- pass- such a need

PLEASE. Help me make sense.

Firstly, you remarked that you WON'T be attending this year's Pink Dot because of the strife-present amongst PLUs, and then went on some long rant on how you wished the world was different. How wonderful it'd be if everyone could co-exist peacefully regardless of differences. (Next, in an amazing act of stupidity, the FIRST sentence of your later post seem to imply my lack of intelligence because I corrected you. Way to go incredible.)

I was merely stating the self-paradoxical theme of your incoherent post: You can't accept people who can't accept other people yourself.

You didn't really have to prove me right.

Next, you somehow tried to correct this mistake by implying you're really not attending the event because of it's boringness, and that you no longer feel the need to.

There's like, 8 flaws in the argument. You see how asinine you are, yes?

No.

Because you don't seem to be proving that point very well, Mr centurion; you continue to prefer dismissing people who participate in public events in support of their community, make derogatory remarks about their maturity because their views differ from yours.

I see you put a lot of thought in your posts. But the words 'intelligence' and 'logic' were clearly not what you were thinking of when you made that post.

I mean, if I were to give you a dollar for every intelligent and logically sound post you made, you would have owe me $1,806,380.20 in dollars.

You're incredibly selfish for thinking this as an event for yourself, and extremely foolish for thinking I'm signing up just for the excitement. I love myself, I accept who I am, which is why I STRIVE to do good for my community to gain the tolerance and acceptance of people outside it--likewise for many people here who volunteer their time and efforts to make possible this event for the LGBT community.

Firstly, you remarked that you WON'T be attending this year's Pink Dot because of the strife-present amongst PLUs, and then went on some long rant on how you wished the world was different. How wonderful it'd be if everyone could co-exist peacefully regardless of differences. (Next, in an amazing act of stupidity, the FIRST sentence of your later post seem to imply my lack of intelligence because I corrected you. Way to go incredible.)

I was merely stating the self-paradoxical theme of your incoherent post: You can't accept people who can't accept other people yourself.

Next, you somehow tried to correct this mistake by implying you're really not attending the event because of it's boringness, and that you no longer feel the need to.

Age has nothing to do with how smart or wise you are.

Being young doesn't mean you are any smarter, or senility has to do with age.

This is called ascriptive deduction, and self belief brought upon Now, go find that out.

As a human in earth, there is more good you can do, besides for LGBT.

People here can understand where I am coming from. Only you don't. Maybe the problem lies within you.

I don't have time or see the need to explain to people like you , who don't have

There is no intend for condesenment

If you choose to see it otherwise, the problem also lies within you

Have a Good Day

Edited by TheVisitors

Age has nothing to do with how smart or wise you are.

Being young doesn't mean you are any smarter, or senility has to do with age.

This is called ascriptive deduction, and self belief brought upon Now, go find that out.

As a human in earth, there is more good you can do, besides for LGBT.

People here can understand where I am coming from. Only you don't. Maybe the problem lies within you ( and another0.

I don't have time or see the need to explain to people like you , who don't have it.

Have a Good Day.

Wait ah... where am I gonna get the pink cellophane for my flashlight? And pls dun tell me to get a whole sheet of it! I only need a spare size of it. LOL!

Maybe someone will get a large sheet, cut and give out small pieces as required on that day?

Maybe someone will get a large sheet, cut and give out small pieces as required on that day?

it's alright, i heard from someone that the PinkDot organisers will be giving out pink lights. So I guess I don't need to bring my flashlight or pink cellophane. I think it's also a bit unglam to bring flashlight... HAHA!

안녕하세요.

Guest Guest

No.

Don't bother with this Visitors, he loves picking fights in the forum, be it Ironrod, justgymguy, GIRL or slayer, he's virtually picking bitch fights with everybody.

Guest -guest-

This year's Pink Dot is shaping up to be really exciting. There will be a concert and some of the performances include Kumar, Pam Oei of the Dim Sum Dollies and T'ang Quartet. Ivan Heng will also be giving us a sneak preview of the new Wild Rice show Le Cage aux Folles.

There will be some lights available, but not enough for everyone. Please do make and bring your own if possible.

Keep checking the website for tips on lights and activities throughout the day. It's great to see so many in this forum coming to participate and be part of something big.

Event Information:-

WHAT: PINK DOT CONCERT 2012

WHERE: Hong Lim Park ADMISSION: Free

WHEN: Saturday, June 30, 2012

WHAT TO WEAR: Of course, PINK!

TIMINGS: Activities commence 6.00pm, Concert begins at 6.30pm, Dot is formed at 7.30pm, or when it is sufficiently dark

i saw from the webby only Singaporeans & PRs can attend events at Hong Lim Park, is that true?

my friends from Malaysia wan to come & join Pink Dot 2012; therefore i am trying to help him find out....

Just wanna highlight this question as I dont think it was answer

http://pinkdot.sg/about-pink-dot/faq-general/

Q: Are foreigners allowed to attend?

A: According to the park’s terms and conditions, only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may participate at events held at Hong Lim Park. However, foreigners are most welcome to watch and observe.

In layman, foreigners are welcome to the event as observers, they shouldnt be in the group when forming the pink dot

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

someone i know actually wrote to govt to ask where they allowed pink dot....

"Hi PAP, like to know what is the govt's stand on the Pink Dot movement come 30th June. Since they are approved by the govt to hold their 'free to love' campaign in Hong Lim Park, does it constitute to govt's support in LGBT r/ship?"

These is what he wrote to them....

Guest kindaichi

Any one heading to pink dot event this saturday? Going alone? Is it a must to wear PINK? Any one saw ppl wearing other colour last year? lolx

Is it a must to wear PINK? Any one saw ppl wearing other colour last year? lolx

If u r embarassed by wearing pink, then i suggest u just stay at home. It defeat the purpose of the event if u r ashamed of your identity.

Or if u dont have any pink, i guess white would be great. Anyone who says orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I dun find wearing pink anything to be scare of. Even normal days i also wear pink lor. Anyway, going to the event doesnt mean anything, i believe even str8 pple who is gay friendly also will attend such event.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Most of my friends don't even know need to bring torchlight or use a phone light. I was like "dude, it's at night". lol

I bought the pink paper and torchlight at Diaso at Plaza Sing. The pink paper not that good leh, cuz the light still like white in color, put too many layers the light not strong enough.

I doubt we will see a pink light at the aerial photograph. I think they even might need to photoshop it XD

Any one heading to pink dot event this saturday? Going alone? Is it a must to wear PINK? Any one saw ppl wearing other colour last year? lolx

Yeah its a must. No pink, try a color similar like light red or light purple. Just don't wear like green or blue or brown or something bright.

Edited by merlinkun

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Last yr was my first time attending such event and i was wearing black. My fren was teasing me that Im the full stop next to the gigantic pink dot. i will be wearing pink this yr.

No pink clothes so me and my friends are planning to have pink wigs. We already wore pink/purple wigs for lady gaga's concert so might as well wear it for pink dot too LOL

Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk) - There's only two kinds of straight people in this world: The ones that hate you to your face... and the ones that hate you behind your back.

gay_pride_0613_005.jpg

June is LGBT Pride Month — a period of celebration for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered communities of the world — marked by marches, parades and parties in cities from Athens to Tel Aviv to New York City.

Be part of Pink Dot this Saturday!

Heal the Past, Live the Present, Dream the Future

All the best with the flea market and the event itself!!! Am overseas and not attending.

Kudo to my dear friend Junfeng on another excellent video once more. It's little wonder that he has been bagging so many awards, even the prestigious Singapore Youth Award last year. :-)

Guest ($ $)

All the best with the flea market and the event itself!!!

Got flea market? I should have known and probably set up a stall there selling gay stuff. Imagine thousands of crowd there. There goes my pocket money. Anyway, it is only night time, if full day sure can make profit one.

Have we actually form a so-called Blowing Wind contingent to lend our support for this event?

Any organisers?

I think if going alone to such event, the person might feel out of place or uncomfortable, like dun know wht to do or stand.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I think if going alone to such event, the person might feel out of place or uncomfortable, like dun know wht to do or stand.

There would be booths so can walk around etc. Otherwise just volunteer and you can meet other volunteers :D

can't wait for after party at tantric or taboo! wakakakakakakakaka!

Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk) - There's only two kinds of straight people in this world: The ones that hate you to your face... and the ones that hate you behind your back.

Most of my friends don't even know need to bring torchlight or use a phone light. I was like "dude, it's at night". lol I bought the pink paper and torchlight at Diaso at Plaza Sing. The pink paper not that good leh, cuz the light still like white in color, put too many layers the light not strong enough. I doubt we will see a pink light at the aerial photograph. I think they even might need to photoshop it XD Yeah its a must. No pink, try a color similar like light red or light purple. Just don't wear like green or blue or brown or something bright.

haha! i bought a pink glowing stick (cutey design) from daiso. :)

안녕하세요.

Guest Guest

LED torches are available at the 7-11. Your phone screen will not be bright enough. They've tested it. Pink cellophane will be available on site.

Who is providing the pink cellophane paper on site? Coz I don't it =(

No Pink Cellophane for #Pinkdot? No worries! Swing by the PPC table in the Community Tent, we'll have some for you! (While stocks last!)

http://www.facebook.com/pelangipridecentre

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Guest Ironrod

Pinkdot is a great event to show that being gay is more then just take off your clothes and party, booze and sex.

Pinkdot promotes to everyone that we are also human and have families and requires support.

I quite tried of ppl keep thinking being gay is all abt fxxking, orgy or doing kinky stuff.

Lets all remember we are also human with mom and dad, brother, sister, teacher, friends so ask your family and friends along to this pinkdot - let them see, who we are and we are no different from them.

Pinkdot is a great event to show that being gay is more then just take off your clothes and party, booze and sex.

Pinkdot promotes to everyone that we are also human and have families and requires support.

I quite tried of ppl keep thinking being gay is all abt fxxking, orgy or doing kinky stuff.

Lets all remember we are also human with mom and dad, brother, sister, teacher, friends so ask your family and friends along to this pinkdot - let them see, who we are and we are no different from them.

such maturity in thinking . such sensibility. I like

Guest Gay behind door

Only when we decided to come out to them and than showed them what it was like in pinkdot. I don't think I am ready for the "therapy shock" if they haven't known my identity. It will be good if it is day time with lots of activities, the old folks can see better in the day than night though the weather could be a deterrence for them again. See how lah.

Guest Ironrod

Only when we decided to come out to them and than showed them what it was like in pinkdot. I don't think I am ready for the "therapy shock" if they haven't known my identity. It will be good if it is day time with lots of activities, the old folks can see better in the day than night though the weather could be a deterrence for them again. See how lah.

During those times when Fridae organize parties the news reported and one day my mom took the newspaper and told me, she hope i don't indulge myself in such activities. My point is, they are our parents - don't think they are DUMB and STUPID - they knows and it bleeds them to worry for their children because all they heard from news was gay man get arrested in toliet, gay man took drugs and thanks to all the negative media abt us gay ppl.

Pinkdot in return is a fresh air to most people.

Remember - we are taking baby steps - not everyone can be Alex Au or brave enough to be one but every small effort counts.

We can choose not to support it but I recognize the effort some people is putting in plus I can see some ppl are not very clear abt why there is Pinkdot or even start comparing Fridae parties are better??? HUH???

If u will be there is great, if u are not going there is no need to put the event down.

I do believe the intention of Pinkdot is a good one.

Edited by Ironrod

During those times when Fridae organize parties the news reported and one day my mom took the newspaper and told me, she hope i don't indulge myself in such activities. My point is, they are our parents - don't think they are DUMB and STUPID - they knows and it bleeds them to worry for their children because all they heard from news was gay man get arrested in toliet, gay man took drugs and thanks to all the negative media abt us gay ppl.

Pinkdot in return is a fresh air to most people.

Remember - we are taking baby steps - not everyone can be Alex Au or brave enough to be one but every small effort counts.

We can choose not to support it but I recognize the effort some people is putting in plus I can see some ppl are not very clear abt why there is Pinkdot or even start comparing Fridae parties are better??? HUH???

If u will be there is great, if u are not going there is no need to put the event down.

I do believe the intention of Pinkdot is a good one.

Let me do some correction to someone like you who had never attended Nation Party, who never knew the true intention of Fridae's people ( if you know some of them inside) , before you flood this thead when your biased one sided ideas.

I am not here to decide whether the Nation Party surpasses the Pink event, nor condemn it in any ways.

On the surface, it looks as thought the Nation Party was a paid party for gays to cruise, party , orgy and booze.

One of the main idealism, the Nation event was created, was to create a voice for the gays to be acknowledged and be heard by our authority, who had all along. laid hard rules, not only persecuted and stumped gay's rights , but also denied the subsidised treatment for HIV, for gay men

There are alot of bureacracy and red tapes, beneath the smooth currents which many could not see or realize, before the authorites permitted the event to be staged

Due to the high expenses and rental of venue, you have to pay a ticket to get it, unlike Pink Dot, which is a free access to the public.

For someone like you who never did attend any of the parties, little did you realized, some of the guys I know, actually brought along their family members . Through witnessing the events, they hope they gain acceptance and blessings from their family members, for who they are.

Some said the Nation party was a precedent to Pink dot.

Althought the outward packaging and the fringes are different, but the intention from both different organisers, are the same.

I hope I have made myself clear on this matter.

Guest Ironrod

Let me do some correction to someone like you who had never attended Nation Party, who never knew the true intention of Fridae's people ( if you know some of them inside) , before you flood this thead when your biased one sided ideas.

I am not here to decide whether the Nation Party surpasses the Pink event, nor condemn it in any ways.

On the surface, it looks as thought the Nation Party was a paid party for gays to cruise, party , orgy and booze.

One of the main idealism, the Nation event was created, was to create a voice for the gays to be acknowledged and be heard by our authority, who had all along. laid hard rules, not only persecuted and stumped gay's rights , but also denied the subsidised treatment for HIV, for gay men

There are alot of bureacracy and red tapes, beneath the smooth currents which many could not see or realize, before the authorites permitted the event to be staged

Due to the high expenses and rental of venue, you have to pay a ticket to get it, unlike Pink Dot, which is a free access to the public.

For someone like you who never did attend any of the parties, little did you realized, some of the guys I know, actually brought along their family members . Through witnessing the events, they hope they gain acceptance and blessings from their family members, for who they are.

Some said the Nation party was a precedent to Pink dot.

Althought the outward packaging and the fringes are different, but the intention from both different organisers, are the same.

I hope I have made myself clear on this matter.

Sorry lor, I attended Nation party b4 - don't forget we are the same era one hor.

"Althought the outward packaging and the fringes are different, but the intention from both different organisers, are the same."

I am sorry again since we are from same Era and I was quite into the circle last time, I am very sure Nation Party and Fridae.com is to milk the PINK DOLLAR. There is nothing wrong with that but I don't not think the intention are the same else why Police allow the license to go on for Pink dot and Fridae have to move their parties else where?

Govt is not DUMB AND STUPID too.

Sorry lor, I attended Nation party b4 - don't forget we are the same era one hor.

"Althought the outward packaging and the fringes are different, but the intention from both different organisers, are the same."

I am sorry again since we are from same Era and I was quite into the circle last time, I am very sure Nation Party and Fridae.com is to milk the PINK DOLLAR. There is nothing wrong with that but I don't not think the intention are the same else why Police allow the license to go on for Pink dot and Fridae have to move their parties else where?

Govt is not DUMB AND STUPID too.

Please dude.

With reference to what you told me before, you said your boyfriend was a such a control freak that he won't even allow you to attending any gay activties.

Even one hour going out with your own friends you need his permission.

Not forgetting checking your mails and sms without your permission.

Don't try to act cool here

Edited by TheVisitors

Guys u are out of topic.

To those who are heading there, I would suggest gather together both as a way to make new friends and to support those first time in the event.

You can use the online chat to link up with like minded folks.

The BW forum was offered a booth at this year pink dot but we don't think we are ready to man the booth yet. Maybe the coming years there will be folks that are keen to setup a booth.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• G_M changed the title to Pink Dot Event Discussion (2007 to Present Day) (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.