Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

hey guys, any recommendations shop/place to go for trimming? thinking to do waxing but afraid my skin will be itchy (sensitive)… and btw, what is IPL stands for? sorry newbie in this topic here 😅

Trimming? I don't think so haha maybe in future or next year if I charged my massage n massage gun session can include trim services haha. Will personally buy those meant for trimming shave 🪒 and the gel...then rim you off haha 

3 hours ago, Jungleman said:

I’m thinking of doing one or two sessions of IPL hair removal around genital area. Anyone got any good recommendations on where should I go? 

You probably will not see any change with 1-2 session. Depending on which area and the amount of hair you have there, you will probably need at least 6 sessions to see good results. 

Went for my first Boyzillian IPL yesterday.

the service was good, they shaved every area a boyzillian defines and did the IPL procedure.

The experience was okay, a little tingling and overall a good experience.

Will share the results in about 3-4 weeks and recommend the place if the results is good

2 hours ago, Jungleman said:

the service was good, they shaved every area a boyzillian defines and did the IPL procedure.

Will share the results in about 3-4 weeks and recommend the place if the results is good

By males or females?

On 5/17/2021 at 12:17 PM, Jungleman said:

Is it japan ipl?

just a weird discovery, but somehow when trimming with scissors, guys always point out that it looks very uneven. 

anyone experienced in scissors trimming can offer some advice? haha

I already 2 months never shave and need to tame the bush before it hides the tiger.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, asiandaddy said:

I've always wanted to go for IPL. I'm kinda hairy in general, and kinda hated that.

But heard that IPL's effectiveness varies on skin tone too.

Any dark skinned who did IPL and is good?

It’s mostly hair colour dependent. If you want to do it, better do it before your hair starts turning grey/white. Grey/white will not be responsive to IPL or SHL. 

3 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

It’s mostly hair colour dependent. If you want to do it, better do it before your hair starts turning grey/white. Grey/white will not be responsive to IPL or SHL. 

Got it. Thanks.

If my legs' hair turn gray or white, that's not a good sign!

On 5/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, asiandaddy said:

I've always wanted to go for IPL. I'm kinda hairy in general, and kinda hated that.

But heard that IPL's effectiveness varies on skin tone too.

Any dark skinned who did IPL and is good?

I'm dark skin and I do the SHR, similar to IPL and it has worked so far. usually takes about 3 sessions to see the results slowly.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought the Philips hair and pubes trimmer kit at the start of COVID lockdown last year when I started growing a beard/mustache, heh. I have begun using the one attachment for pubes since getting my 'bush' trimmed off by a paid therapist. Was a little hesitance but overtime found it not too bad. It will not be the best with the closest of cut but compared to a Brazilian, it is painless, and I do not have to kill anyone who cause me pain :P needs some getting use to as the angling is a little challenging especially if you try to do your ass area heheh..and the ball sack too as you have to spread it out a little to get better contact with the trimmer. But overall I think it keeps the hair follicles down pretty decently. Done my third trimming session and its not too bad. Ass is the hard part, hahah.. maybe I should get my FB to do that for me. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 6/21/2021 at 2:41 AM, Jimlim said:

I just did a wax session last Monday. It was great session.. done by professional. The more he wax, the harder I get till the time he finish. My Dick was really harden… I don’t know is that normal. But it was great feeling

Where? How much? 

On 6/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, youngwanker said:

just bought the local brand Bovem for shaving, pretty good to use

I also just got a Bovem. Tried once & had a slight cut. But it could be my way of shaving. 

Also noticed there are several brands which look identical & use the same technology,  main difference is the logo. Suspect they all took from same supplier & put their own logo