Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

1 hour ago, shyc said:

Had seen bare and smooth daddy helping his son after swimming lessson in the shower area. Baring all in front of his son’s swim mate and clothed daddy. So I guess it is not impossible to see more being liberal about whether to have a full bloom or not. 

I guess he was a more open minded kind of straight guy then. Relaxed and metrosexual type, without many hang-ups. Setting a good example for other men, regarding variety and choices of pubic area grooming. Whereby a man can choose to trim, shave bare, or leave all of his pubic hair unshaved (full bush), as he or his partner prefers, without being embarrassed or judged by anyone hahaha.

I guess when the son is young where parents consider him of not knowing anything, parents can do whatever they want. Same logic used by those daddies who bring their daughter into male shower room (even though sometimes, the daughter is deem old enough not know what’s happening inside men changing room). 

Edited by bluerunner

I myself hairless and regularly waxing as i feel clean less itch or discomfort due to local climate. It also look nice as i regularly put on my thick silicone donut to enhanced my bulge as im into skimpy undies. Imagine that you in sexy skimpy undies and it get so bushy and not well trim instead it looked sexy it looked otherwise. It also when i get blow job from others it seem they liked to lick and enjoyed sucking like a child enjoy having ice cream it feel so great while they suck and looked at you.

Genuinely asking, for those who wax, do u still need to do it regularly? I used to have little fine hairs on my legs but after a few shave. I am almost hairless on the legs now.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to clean shave regularly for an Angmo Gentleman… truly a gentleman… during non-pandemic times.

After the pandemic CB, we stopped contact.

Another Indian Guy, he kept oozing out precum while I clean shave him. He ended up wiping profusely. (So comical)

Thinking back these past experiences, kind of interesting… especially with ONE clear intention (in providing service): nothing sexual, just helping interested guys to fulfil their request - to have a clean, smooth, neat pube.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm completely botak down south for many years. Started out with waxing and I was crying and screaming inside the room and blood oozing out some follicles and that was my last time. Nowadays I only do IPL and nothing else.

On 1/11/2023 at 1:41 PM, Highheel said:

I'm completely botak down south for many years. Started out with waxing and I was crying and screaming inside the room and blood oozing out some follicles and that was my last time. Nowadays I only do IPL and nothing else.

same here started waxing since 2011 then moved to permanent hair removal in 2018. go back every few months for maintenance nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2023 at 1:41 PM, Highheel said:

Just did IPL down south.....mmmm feels soooo nice 😉

2 days ago, I visited the yunomori onsen. 
Inside there, many men are clean shaven. 
What caught my attention was there were 4 young guys (boys?) who looked like they tertiary students and 3 of them are clean shaven. They are not shy at all about their smoothness compare to the older clean shaven men. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

What caught my attention was there were 4 young guys (boys?) who looked like they tertiary students and 3 of them are clean shaven. They are not shy at all about their smoothness compare to the older clean shaven men. 

Why need to be shy if shaven? It's a personal choice.. 

7 hours ago, manehiso said:

Why need to be shy if shaven? It's a personal choice.. 

I think no every man especially gay men is comfortable to show other men that he is hairless. The stereotyping and our Asean style upbringing are some possible root cause for men to fell insure. 
Nevertheless, seeing young generations being so cool about it is an encouragement. 

9 hours ago, bluerunner said:

it is more common nowadays.

i shaved and later IPL'ed 10++ yrs ago, back then it was less common and did attract quite a bit of attention in changing and shower room

2 hours ago, golf said:

it is more common nowadays.

i shaved and later IPL'ed 10++ yrs ago, back then it was less common and did attract quite a bit of attention in changing and shower room

I agree w you. 
It’s good to see trend is changing and people are more accepting now (or at least you don’t get the dead stare so often). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do SHR by Wellaholic (been calling it IPL for awhile because I initially thought it was an identical procedure), supposed to go every 6 weeks, and if necessary I will touch up with the Gilette Venus in-between visits. It's usually easier if the hair is short and I've gotten good enough at it that I can do my underarms, privates, belly, butt, crack and legs all in 20 minutes or so.

Back to the matter of SHR itself: I do a total wipe-off of everything below my eyebrows - which includes privates, butt and anal of course. For me it's a personal vanity and does feel more hygienic. Hubby also loves it, of course - if how much more he loves to stick his face/nose/tongue/d!ck since I started is any indication...!

On 4/6/2023 at 6:58 PM, SGFitness said:

I did IPL on my pits and ass. Some hair will grow back but they become much finer and shorter.

Nice, how many weeks before you see results?

Into my 2nd week of ipl but still see many stubble after shaving for ipl..

• 2 weeks later...