Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

18 hours ago, robin said:

I also just got a Bovem. Tried once & had a slight cut. But it could be my way of shaving. 

Also noticed there are several brands which look identical & use the same technology,  main difference is the logo. Suspect they all took from same supplier & put their own logo 

ouch be careful to use the correct side! you're right about the supplier, i got sold by the bull logo haha

2 hours ago, Divorced Dad said:

Totally. A dude is a dude, regardless how much hair he has.

Just another thing like a haircut styling of sorts... heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 hours ago, MasterChief said:

I only shave my pubes but not my balls. Have a bad experience shaving them and don't dare to do it again. Hahaha

Had that phobia till I discover the kinds of trimmed made for pubes, especially around balls. If someone I paid not long back to shave my pubes did not show me how it's done, I would have not dare to use that trimmer that I had for almost a year but now, I am pretty good with it. :P

It's trying to get to my asshole that is the problem now heheheh as I can not see it or angle the trimmer properly LOL

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I like to use aloe vera gel moisturizer after waxing. It is cool and keeps the area moisturized. 

3 hours ago, ExDanielNg94 said:

Actually waxing is not that entirely painful but I think the after wax care is more important. Had my first time 

anyone has any recommendations for after wax lotion/cream?

Love. 

Is best to keep it smooth as you get lick you get real sensation especially you get rimmed tongue fuck and the guy keep tongue fuck and suck your asshole this when you asshole like a koifish mouth very shiok. Best he slplit opened wide like opened up a durian and tongue fuck and suck your asshole.

Edited by fetish72

• 2 weeks later...

I started shaving my pubes and pits back when I was 16. Been doing that since, until I recently switch to trimming with an e-trimmer.

tried shaving my buttcrack, but it itched like crazy. pretty difficult to trim that area.

22 hours ago, G_ZK said:

I started shaving my pubes and pits back when I was 16. Been doing that since, until I recently switch to trimming with an e-trimmer.

tried shaving my buttcrack, but it itched like crazy. pretty difficult to trim that area.

I think waxing will do a better job

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/5/2021 at 6:37 PM, MasterChief said:

I only shave my pubes but not my balls. Have a bad experience shaving them and don't dare to do it again. Hahaha

I bought this cream in japan..

Just apply on my shaft and balls...

It gives a cool tingling feeling..

Leave it for 10 mins.... 

As you shower, the hair just fall off...  no pain at all..

And its baby smooth....especially the balls... from a Rambutan to Egg smooth

On 1/1/2022 at 1:02 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

Leave it for 10 mins.... 

It would be good to be able to know the brand and if possible some image for reference.😁

On 1/1/2022 at 1:02 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

Leave it for 10 mins.... 

I also interested in this product. Pls share.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2022 at 8:44 PM, BusinessBi said:

I just bought an undercut trimmer and started to trim the pubic hair, not bad and now no more jungles.

Wow nice. Will be cool to see your pic after a good trim. Wanna assess your skill. Haha. If keen, can msg me privately .. mm 

Bought some hair removal cream and it worked. After applying for 5-10 min can wipe off the hairs with a cloth easily. But it doesn't remove the root, so soon the hair will re-grow and it's ichy.

Ordered some wax to try later. Still on the way. Hopefully it's not going to be too painful. Heard waxing will be more complete and re-grow slower, not sure if it's true. 

On 3/4/2022 at 7:07 PM, Kars said:

Bought some hair removal cream and it worked. After applying for 5-10 min can wipe off the hairs with a cloth easily. But it doesn't remove the root, so soon the hair will re-grow and it's ichy.

Ordered some wax to try later. Still on the way. Hopefully it's not going to be too painful. Heard waxing will be more complete and re-grow slower, not sure if it's true. 

Yes waxing will start growing after 2 weeks or so. It will be itchy. But the waxing experience is very shiok. I will usually autocum or Precum during the process 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:53 AM, Jimlim said:

Yes waxing will start growing after 2 weeks or so. It will be itchy. But the waxing experience is very shiok. I will usually autocum or Precum during the process 

No. If the therapist did a good job during wax, the regrowing process will never be itchy. New hair is fine like baby hair. 
You felt itchy because your therapist broke the hair while pulling. The broken hair was not taken out and when it grow back, the thick stem was still inside you. This one s the same scenario as when you shave. 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:31 AM, bluerunner said:

No. If the therapist did a good job during wax, the regrowing process will never be itchy. New hair is fine like baby hair. 
You felt itchy because your therapist broke the hair while pulling. The broken hair was not taken out and when it grow back, the thick stem was still inside you. This one s the same scenario as when you shave. 

I guess he could be talking about itchy after waxing, probably the pores are not properly calmed/cooled down so there is feeling of flaming/itchy. 

• 2 weeks later...