Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

Do you guys prefer to shave the bush or keep it? For me, I find that if I really shave it to hairless, pimples will develop from ingrown hair and it’ll be super painful. If I let it grow to jungle, it gets too thick and will also have pimples forming. Either way, both are uncomfortable πŸ₯²Β 

Β 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:05 PM, 65sgboy95 said:

Do you guys prefer to shave the bush or keep it? For me, I find that if I really shave it to hairless, pimples will develop from ingrown hair and it’ll be super painful. If I let it grow to jungle, it gets too thick and will also have pimples forming. Either way, both are uncomfortable πŸ₯²Β 

Β 

Shave. Use shaving foam or soap, or shave under warm running water. It helps, for me. U might wanna try it..Β 

• 2 weeks later...

I just did IPL boyzilian today and it was painless compared to waxing. They will shave before applying a cold cream to your pubic area. Totally feels fresh.Β 
Β 

did my underarms too. So clean now.Β 

but I have to say the touch made me

leaked some precum. So embarrassing. Anyone has such encounters too?

On 4/13/2022 at 7:53 PM, shawn-toh said:

I just did IPL boyzilian today and it was painless compared to waxing. They will shave before applying a cold cream to your pubic area. Totally feels fresh.Β 
Β 

did my underarms too. So clean now.Β 

but I have to say the touch made me

leaked some precum. So embarrassing. Anyone has such encounters too?

Were you in chastity during the session? Haha

On 4/13/2022 at 10:39 PM, transmissionsm said:

shave is the best honestly..public hair is disgusting. Especially when it gets in the mouth.

Β 

Plus masturbating in the toilet feels so much better when the cum can drip all over the dick without the hair there (and a hassle to wash the public hair with cum).

Β 

Sorry but thanks for putting a smile on my face while reading your post on pubic hair.   🀭🀭

Β 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Β 

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Β 

On 4/13/2022 at 11:05 PM, sphere said:

Β 

Sorry but thanks for putting a smile on my face while reading your post on pubic hair.   🀭🀭

Β 

He was not referring to pubic but public hair - those that got stuck in the sink and shower areas in public toilets. Ok...just kidding..keke

Edited by yuquidam

On 3/4/2022 at 11:01 AM, bluerunner said:

Shaving does not mean one is bottom. Many shaved tops as well.Β πŸ€—

Def bro I got myself a manscape shaver and it works wonders . It's always nice to look and be clean and being a bi top it sure makes any chick or guy appreciate your tool even more. Plus I feel good! So yes str bi or gay men should trim and or shave. It's pretty common these days !

• 2 weeks later...

Up to today, men are still rather embarrassed to let other men his crotch area if he is clean shaven.

Changing mindset isn't easy, I must admit. Stereotyping and conservative teaching make the changing mindset process even tougher.

I hope clean shaven men can be "more men" in this aspect.

It is not uncommon (now) for men to be clean shaven and there is absolutely nothing be be shy about.

On 5/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, bluerunner said:

It is not uncommon (now) for men to be clean shaven and there is absolutely nothing be be shy about.

Yes just like how u are clean shaven.. I like..Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently went from clean shaven to trimmed since I got a meridian shaver and am still afraid of nicks from it. I guess trimmed is not bad tbh, it is neat and it cuts down on the amount of maintenance needed.Β 

Β 

Being shaved itches like crazy if you leave it for a few days without maintaining the shave but having them trimmed keeps it just long enough without the mad itch.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 12:44 PM, Since u r here said:

any model to recommend?

I have only tried the meridian shaver and I don't think they have different models or so it seems, its not bad, so far no nicks from it but I use it as a trimmer so I can't speak for close shaves. I however am still scared when I feel it touch the sensitive portions like the balls and area closer to the foreskin where there is thinner skin.

Β 

So far overall its quite safe.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:34 PM, Since u r here said:

yes, i m scared too

i never like handling such items too , btw, i have never use a razor in my whole life! Never ever

do not laugh at me plsΒ 
Call me a timid, but nothing wrong w that
Β 

Β 

Manual razors seem to be fine with me cos it doesn't exactly move mechanically but these that moves mechanically worries me a little more cos part of the cutting movement isn't really controlled by myself but so fat it has served me well. You can always give it a try.

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, bluerunner said:

Up to today, men are still rather embarrassed to let other men his crotch area if he is clean shaven.

Changing mindset isn't easy, I must admit. Stereotyping and conservative teaching make the changing mindset process even tougher.

I totally agree. I have also wondered why many men suddenly become embarrassed when they clean shave their crotch. But when they don't shave and have a full bush down there, they are more carefree and will change clothes or shower naked in front of other men? Is it because they feel they will be judged by other men as less 'manly' or if he's straight, does not want to be perceived as less heterosexual? Is having unshaved pubic hair a kind of symbol of a straight man (old fashioned traditional idea maybe?), and an unshaved pubic bush is casually used to signal this when he's naked among other straight men? Just wondering.

3 hours ago, dreamer22 said:

I totally agree. I have also wondered why many men suddenly become embarrassed when they clean shave their crotch. But when they don't shave and have a full bush down there, they are more carefree and will change clothes or shower naked in front of other men? Is it because they feel they will be judged by other men as less 'manly' or if he's straight, does not want to be perceived as less heterosexual? Is having unshaved pubic hair a kind of symbol of a straight man (old fashioned traditional idea maybe?), and an unshaved pubic bush is casually used to signal this when he's naked among other straight men? Just wondering.

I do agree w what you said. I also think those are the reasons why men are embarrassed to be seen without pubic hair.Β 
Another reason that you have missed mentioning is the general perception of adult men must have hair, while young boys are hairless.Β 

But isn't it more common to see clean smooth guys theses days? Giving them the benefits of the doubt that they are of any orientation? Likewise more common to see guys in more sexy undies than the usual briefs and boxers?

In my view, some of us when totally smooth does look like a kiddo especially if the package is small and tiny. Thou I understand there are saying that shaving will make it look big but what is small still remain small despite the believe in illusionπŸ˜†πŸ˜…

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I do agree w what you said. I also think those are the reasons why men are embarrassed to be seen without pubic hair.Β 
Another reason that you have missed mentioning is the general perception of adult men must have hair, while young boys are hairless.Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes you are right again.Β  In the traditional mindset, grown adult men are expected to have hair down there, and so in tradition-bound societies, for an adult man to have a bare crotch is like a red flag. It may raise questions about why he shaved off all his pubic hair, or worse still, he may be suspected of being a 'qinglong' (green dragon) male, which in ancient Chinese beliefs, refers to a sexually mature adult man who cannot grow pubic hair and who may bring misfortune to his spouse.Β  Just an old superstition of course, but then again, these old cultural beliefs can continue to influence mindsets, whether consciously or unconsciously. This could be one of the underlying reasons why, even up till this day and age, most East Asian men (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) do not shave or trim their pubic hair, and many will have a full bush down there.Β  However, times are changing, and as you've noted, many younger and even older straight and gay men will trim and shave. And some do not feel embarrassed to show a shaved bare crotch in the shower or locker room.

Edited by dreamer22

1 hour ago, dreamer22 said:

Β 

Yes you are right again.Β  In the traditional mindset, grown adult men are expected to have hair down there, and so in tradition-bound societies, for an adult man to have a bare crotch is like a red flag. It may raise questions about why he shaved off all his pubic hair, or worse still, he may be suspected of being a 'qinglong' (green dragon) male, which in anciet Chinese beliefs, refers to a sexually mature adult man who cannot grow pubic hair and who may bring misfortune to his spouse.Β  Just an old superstition of course, but then again, these old cultural beliefs can continue to influence mindsets, whether consciously or unconsciously. This could be one of the underlying reasons why, even up till this day and age, most East Asian men (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) do not shave or trim their pubic hair, and many will have a full bush down there.Β  However, times are changing, and as you've noted, many younger and even older straight and gay men will trim and shave. And some do not feel embarrassed to show a shaved bare crotch in the shower or locker room.

Definitely. It’s good to see more of much men. As we progress with time, our thinking needs to progress too.Β 
Β 

Had seen bare and smooth daddy helping his son after swimming lessson in the shower area. Baring all in front of his son’s swim mate and clothed daddy. So I guess it is not impossible to see more being liberal about whether to have a full bloom or not.Β 

1 hour ago, shyc said:

Had seen bare and smooth daddy helping his son after swimming lessson in the shower area. Baring all in front of his son’s swim mate and clothed daddy. So I guess it is not impossible to see more being liberal about whether to have a full bloom or not.Β 

I guess he was a more open minded kind of straight guy then. Relaxed and metrosexual type, without many hang-ups. Setting a good example for other men, regarding variety and choices of pubic area grooming. Whereby a man can choose to trim, shave bare, or leave all of his pubic hair unshaved (full bush), as he or his partner prefers, without being embarrassed or judged by anyone hahaha.

I guess when the son is young where parents consider him of not knowing anything, parents can do whatever they want. Same logic used by those daddies who bring their daughter into male shower room (even though sometimes, the daughter is deem old enough not know what’s happening inside men changing room).Β 

Edited by bluerunner

I myself hairless and regularly waxing as i feel clean less itch or discomfort due to local climate. It also look nice as i regularly put on my thick silicone donut to enhanced my bulge as im into skimpy undies. Imagine that you in sexy skimpy undies and it get so bushy and not well trim instead it looked sexy it looked otherwise. It also when i get blow job from others it seem they liked to lick and enjoyed sucking like a child enjoy having ice cream it feel so great while they suck and looked at you.

Genuinely asking, for those who wax, do u still need to do it regularly? I used to have little fine hairs on my legs but after a few shave. I am almost hairless on the legs now.

• 2 weeks later...