Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

10 hours ago, XanderS said:

I think many would associate being shaved as being gay since most guys won't put that much effort to look that presentable on their crotch. Also, being shaved is quite rare, so it's gonna be a bit of a weird experience being clean when surrounded by cock bushes haha. If there were more clean shaven guys (like us :P) showing off our shave, I think they would be more comfortable showing it off.

One main reason that is avoided or not mentioned much.. if you are not big there or like the many who are 'grower' meaning you only get long and big when you are horny and blood is filling up the penis, most are embarrassed as without the pubes, the dick looks even smaller heh.. I have seen many bald eagles in my time but they usually are those who are not 'grower' their cock tend to be like a erect dick size BUT limpy as little blood is in it being unexcited.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:32 AM, upshot said:

Saw this guy who offer trimming pubes as a service and with just a day to spare from 2021 Jan he is increasing his price another $20 for butt crack pubes trim,  $10 for other parts while his basic frontal package will be $70 for the front part package (formerly $60) So want to get it at old price, you have till tomorrow heheh

I have never tried him, just found him yesterday online google heheh... A bit pricey I feel but well if you want to try. I am not sure for myself as I have people who like my bush hehe but was thinking how to trim off the hairs in my butt crack.

https://www.facebook.com/manscape.sg/

https://www.instagram.com/manscape.sg/?fbclid=IwAR0I40IGLDQzrGHjtGdc37AnyIgpsRveUoFLFzMA3HWw_42fDYoJHmbef_k

https://t.me/Manscape_Sg?fbclid=IwAR3YzeG_R_CqtrAIjmPVNY8wDPg7Si8LoWsGsAPr2SNyc4OfptIIugja9c4

USE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK heheh I just happen to see this and am considering it but never used him. Enquire with him yourself.

at those prices might as well sign up package for IPL services where they trim for free then use laser for you 

2 hours ago, fenghou said:

at those prices might as well sign up package for IPL services where they trim for free then use laser for you 

I agree with you. But I guess when you are offering such a service, you get a sense of how much that demand is, who is willing to do what for how much, the hesitation of people worry about Brazilian waxing pain, the use of laser...and the confidentiality thingy..etc I think he might have overpriced himself maybe? Or he did that as I enquire just 2 days before New Year to pressure me to book immediately via mobile which I was not willing to do that without further consideration.

I am sure there will be those who would and so far, I think he is about the only one offering this from the wide search I did online. :P I was thinking to try it once to get an idea of what tools he use. I have a full range hair shaver from Philips. I just want to see if he use the same gear type and how he does it once. Then I can try to do that at home if I want to

I have never fancy doing this. But I has surgery last year down there which the hospital did not shave me surprisingly. And then I had 3 months of recovery since they did not sew up the wound they cut as part of the way they treat this kind of wound. So I was redressing the bleeding would till it heal and I keep staring at my own bottom with a mirror while changing the bandage .. so I got curious heh Ok too much information for some here....

Suffice to say, I will keep looking out and see who I will go to try. I am not going pricey laser or Brazilian wax.. too gruesome hahahah.. Will keep folk updated if there is something out there to consider.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 minutes ago, upshot said:

I agree with you. But I guess when you are offering such a service, you get a sense of how much that demand is, who is willing to do what for how much, the hesitation of people worry about Brazilian waxing pain, the use of laser...and the confidentiality thingy..etc I think he might have overpriced himself maybe? Or he did that as I enquire just 2 days before New Year to pressure me to book immediately via mobile which I was not willing to do that without further consideration.

I am sure there will be those who would and so far, I think he is about the only one offering this from the wide search I did online. :P I was thinking to try it once to get an idea of what tools he use. I have a full range hair shaver from Philips. I just want to see if he use the same gear type and how he does it once. Then I can try to do that at home if I want to

I have never fancy doing this. But I has surgery last year down there which the hospital did not shave me surprisingly. And then I had 3 months of recovery since they did not sew up the wound they cut as part of the way they treat this kind of wound. So I was redressing the bleeding would till it heal and I keep staring at my own bottom with a mirror while changing the bandage .. so I got curious heh Ok too much information for some here....

Suffice to say, I will keep looking out and see who I will go to try. I am not going pricey laser or Brazilian wax.. too gruesome hahahah.. Will keep folk updated if there is something out there to consider.

I had a IPL package before

no waxing is involved, the therapist will shave u with a razor then use the laser to ipl u

i was affected by covid and cannot afford such packages now

15 minutes ago, fenghou said:

I had a IPL package before

no waxing is involved, the therapist will shave u with a razor then use the laser to ipl u

i was affected by covid and cannot afford such packages now

Well just want to try it heh I am unlikely to keep doing this. I guess if one wants to talk about it, got to at least do it once to know what that is like before throw your horse into the race LOL.  I am guess it is not cheap and COVID is an opportunistic way to make more money too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2021 at 3:17 AM, tic-toc said:

Chee ko pek! :) 

Have to admit and confess that whenever I see guys with not only chiselled bod but also kinky "chiselled" pubes entering the jacuzzi (in full view of my delighted eyes, and smashing my peaceful heart), it would turn me so on making me an instant "chee ko pek" (or "tee ko pek").

So HOT, so hard not to admire, and so hard not to get hard! Hiaz...LOL

PS: Am not really a fan of overly bushy pubes. Just a preference. *PEACE*

Edited by yuquidam

I recall an unforgettable event in my teens when a mad man (real crazy) in shorts flashing his hairless dick and balls (seemed bare then) to a bunch of secondary school girls making them screaming (and laughing). That scene really affected me (or turn on, i don't know).  I removed all the hair on my ass and balls and trimmed my pube by plucking with an eyebrow tweezer since my mid 20s. Now I get very few slow growing fine hairs which i pluck once evert three to four weeks and it stays clean and bare like the crazy mad man.

23 hours ago, tic-toc said:

Wah! You are amazing! Plucking the arse and balls with a tweezer is not only very time consuming but extremely painful! 

Once you used to it you wont feel the pain same as waxing i have one fb he btm love to pull my pubic hair with tweezer now i dont go waxing since pandemic ijust let him tweeze it. Payment is i ride his pussy well.

7 minutes ago, blueflame said:

After u shave, u need to exfoliate 3 days later.. 

If u wax, exfoliate 1 week later. 

It helps the hair to break open the skin and stop ingrown hair. 

I always miss the exfoliate part. 
Btw, what do you guys use to exfoliate?

I use a loofah. Nothing else. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First time in my life..

Getting a total pubes-cut (including ass area by a 'professional' today. Let's see how it goes heheh... :P

Not sure if I call this pampering but, check one more off the bucket list.

Sure feels weird with a bald-up cock and ass LOL  :P

Note: I did not do that shitty painful brazilian heheh I am not one who like anyone induce pain on any part of me without me killing him after which. LOL.

You can see my short account in the massage services. I did not know he has some thread there on his services. I got it from the online search leading me to his facebook. 'Manscaping'.  ALSO NOTE: It was my first time, did not I know him earlier nor did he appeal for my testimony.

Edited by upshot
added 'NOT' in did not know him... typo as usual

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, XanderS said:

planning to get my cock waxed.

Should i get a nice design on it or just a simple line down the middle? or just all off?

I kinda regret all off when I got mine done for the first time last week heheheh...  I think bald look only if you are a really big boy or not a 'grower' LOL :P

Shower foam is the best put it more...you can use any shaver. 

Yes squat put more soap to your hole...

And wash it over warm water....

So far no issue leh for me...

I love using Flexin products I am a fan haha the foam make you feels good....the fragrance and all...maybe can let my shirtless tights runner try haha now they got offer selling $19 from Korea. I dare to recommend it coz I always used quality products regardless sex toy, lubes, condoms, etc...

I normally trim or shave if I go swim or to the beach or my btm slut bitch like it clean shaven as they like it to choke deep that conda down the throat...till they choke it....feels damn good haha 

It is funny how people quickly judge those who lean fit ripped swole 163-165 height built like me to be small but then when they saw it in reality they apologize or shocked haha then scared to try haha even caucasians love it especially the Bi or married even dating types haha that is why I love to be naked to prove my point haha why need to be Malu when you have all the package except the height haha 

Mine grow fast!... since my first time shaving bald by a professional ... looks like in a week, it grew 4mm and already about 8mm long. Have a philip pube shaver accessory which I can use to shave the top flat part but hard to get at the pubes that coats my balls and part of my taint and ass heheh....maybe I need to stretch the skin tight so it catches the hair and not the skin. The close hair trimmer is NOT a good to use. If you have a scrotum that is very wrinkly it can get caught and snip bits of the skin. Ouch. Found out the hard way the other day. Not fun. But the other accessory seem to work but needs a smooth surface to run the cutting edge.

This Philip hair trimmer I have for over a year is a Philip one with about 16 accessories trimmer heads for various hair follicles on your body.

Edited by upshot

On 4/25/2021 at 6:33 AM, Tim Lee said:

How often do you guys trim or shave your pubes ?

What is the best method for doing so ?

Care to share ? 

Weekly, I trim pubes, and shave butthole area using disposal shaver and foam.

Edited by yuquidam

On 4/27/2021 at 4:37 AM, Meneedyew said:

should i help to trim my partner’s bush? if he wears his briefs, his pubes can be seen “crawling out”.

Yes. If it looks like something is crawling out, it is time for a trim. Just tell him that when you are down there your job is to blow him, not catch spiders. 

Love.