Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I like dicks that belong to an adult male human's body. But Im a "face" kinda guy. It's more important to have a nice face than a nice dick (or a body for that mater)

Am not into bestiality and only sick motherfucI<ers like those on little boys. *Grin*

But then some guys ARE dicks, ie a55holes. Have got no time for such arsewipes.

I like dicks ... period. All colors, shapes and sizes as long as it gets hard and does it job.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

anyone like mushroom headed dick?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

anyone like mushroom headed dick?

love it ... am seriously into mushroom head dicks. feels so good when it is entering my ass and when it pops right out.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Guest

Is there any dicks out there that doesn't look like a mushroom?

some dicks like my cut dick has a more prominent big 'mushroom head' or 'cap' on top of the shaft.

i think could be due to early circumcision, the head has more space to grow lol.

btw im chinese

Is there any dicks out there that doesn't look like a mushroom?

yes of course, there are dicks that are smaller than the shaft. There are also dicks with big head but dun look like a mushrooms...

so far, most of the gay pxxn actors, have bigger shaft than the head... tats the reasons why i am asking if anyone out here luv to suck a mushroom headed dick.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

some dicks like my cut dick has a more prominent big 'mushroom head' or 'cap' on top of the shaft.

i think could be due to early circumcision, the head has more space to grow lol.

btw im chinese

mine too... but i am not circumcised, my foreskin is short so even when my dick is soft, it never covers the head. Most of the guys who saw it always tot my dick is circumcised.

yes of course, there are dicks that are smaller than the shaft. There are also dicks with big head but dun look like a mushrooms...

so far, most of the gay pxxn actors, have bigger shaft than the head... tats the reasons why i am asking if anyone out here luv to suck a mushroom headed dick.

i think a smaller head than shaft makes for easier entry and deep penetration

mushroom headed dicks makes entry difficult but subsequent entry n withdrawal n deep penetration gives the btm mind blowing intensity of pleasure... :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest David

My favorite dicks are all sizes of cut for anal and for oral I like em 7" and under and uncut, the more cheeze, etc. under his foreskin the better. I myself am uncut and enjoy feeding my cheeze to bottoms who suck cocks too.

An empty foreskin is like a candy wrapper with no candy in it.

As for the Tops themselves I like masculine men of all looks & races over 40 and have sucked a 90 year old man's once and took a 68 year old up my ass(he came in me) but a 20-something twink bottom is welcum to suck mine.

Hugs & kisses

Guest JJMel

i dun really have a preference, but since i haven't really had any "escapades" (:S), i dun really know

Edited by JJMel

• 4 weeks later...

The longest Singaporean i ever had was 7 1/2 inches and thick

u could literally use 2 hands to rub it up and down, and taking the entire shaft in would cause your mouth to gag

the longest non-singaporean (brazilian mix) i ever had was at least a good 10 inches and thick as well

he came to singapore for work for a couple of weeks.

hooked up at his place and damn i couldn't take all of his meat up my behind cos it hurts after awhile.

went in about 3/4 of the way.

I managed to get both the 9" and the 10" all the way inside. It feels really weird the way your insides move around to accommodate the intrusion!!!! The 10" did hurt when he was pounding hard, but the overall effect was worth that bit of pain!

I guess 8" (never measured but I can wrap both my hands to jerk it). He's from the Philippines.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

A Malay fxxk buddy and a French man (expat).. both about 9"+ thick in the middle. Gets me all nice and sore the next day especially the French guy as he can keep it erect and hard for along time being a fitness freak. If I move just off as he is about to shove in and out at the wrong time, the pain it caused have made me stop for a while just to let the pain go away. But get it right... nothing feel more shiok then a feeling or something long going in and out of your man-pussy at a slow pace. Been 10 yrs now but I still remember "them" so well LOL.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest was 10.5 inches thick. He was an American black guy on holiday in sg. Sometimes I think I would have been his if he had stayed on in sg haha. He had lived for a couple of years in Shanghai, and his ex bf was a Chinese fitness trainer. Hmm he said I was really his type and he was so into me that he literally licked every spot on my body. He was a real gentleman too; took his time with me before entering me, and he was inside me for 2 whole hours. Took me a while though before I could accommodate all of him. I felt so weak after we were done - think I had difficulty walking haha. He brought me for dinner after that, and asked if he could make love to me again the next day.

so how big r u? lol

i'm afraid saying it out in public like this would put everyone to shame

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

the longest i had was abt 10inches on an arab i met in kg glam in the 70s.

the fattest i had was on a blatino (mixed black and latino) - he was a stripper working in a adult gay club in frisco whom i booked for the night as a package togehter with his twin brother and both were equally well hung and fat - about the thickness of a spray can.

the longest singaporean chinese i had was my army corporal - he measures a good 8inches but slender.

the longest singaporean malay i had was a neighbour - abt 7inches and thick.

the longest singaporean indian was a taxi driver - abt 7-7.5inches, thick at the base tapering to the end with a very sharp cockhead whcih was purplish-pink in color - never can forget the shape of his dick.

the largest asian other than a singaporean was a thai boy - only see cos he was working as a captain in a gay bar in bangkok - was abt 8inches long and thick like a coca cola bottle. the next largest thai cock is my current boyfriend's.

the longest white cock i hv sucked belonged to a norwegian - at least 9inches long and very slender - i sucked him off on the overnight train from amsterdam to copenhagen.

the fattest white cock i have sucked belonged to a scot - my lecturer in university. his cock was short abt 5.5inches but really thick.

i always carry a roll-up measuring tape and i do keep a record of the scores.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Asian guy in Brazil

My Brazilian boyfriend, the only one made me cum from behind. :thumb: However, not always the biggest the better. I live in Brazil. Most Brazilians got big dick, but a lot is good to watch and hold only.

Guest white guy

Biggest also ever seen is my own, went to sauna here in Singapore, was in shower and felt like I was on show as a group of guys just stood watching me and chatting to each other how huge I was, but none wanted to try it, so as the other guy said its not always best to be huge is most cannot or will not even try and take it

A guy that I met early this year, in a friend's dinner gathering of 20 people. He was like a body builder, 6 half almost 7 foot tall Indonesian Chinese who had some business between Sydney and Melbourne I think.

He hooked up with me and hinted if I wanted to go over his hotel room later after the gathering to chill out.

Of course I knew what he wanted .

In his hotel room with the right music and mood, he had an erection with his jeans on, and was pressing my body whle he was smooching my neck.

But I thought... why was his wallet so long and thick, and its really uncomfortable being pressed by it.

When he stripped down to his undies, the shape, thickness and the lenght of his dick was actually like abit bigger than size of the mini evian/distilled water bottle you bought in 7/11 !!!!

I mean, I was really amazed and excited with this size that could be found on a Chinese guy, which was more exciting than watching Discovey Channel !

I really wanted to take pictures of it but I thought it was extremely rude !

But I did asked him, if he did some penile enhancement to himself, or was he Frankenstein's Monster, who escaped from the lab !

He said it was natural

When he asked me if he could top me, I told him.." I am here for sex, not to be murdered by your Dick ! "

When he asked me if I can suck for him, I suddenly felt that I was in the scene in King Kong, that I became Anne Darrow, when King Kong shaft his dick onto her face !

Only an andeconda could handle ick that size.

To be honest, it was really tiring to blow a dick that size, and I really don't know where to start blowing from. To figure out how and where to start sucking a dick that size, was abit more mind blowing than solving a mensa quizz.

And to be honest, I did suffer jaw ache the next two days.

It wasn't worth it to blow a dick that size.

When he asked me if I can suck for him, I suddenly felt that I was in the scene in King Kong, that I became Anne Darrow, when King Kong shaft his dick onto her face !

Only an andeconda could handle ick that size.

To be honest, it was really tiring to blow a dick that size, and I really don't know where to start blowing from. To figure out how and where to start sucking a dick that size, was abit more mind blowing than solving a mensa quizz.

And to be honest, I did suffer jaw ache the next two days.

It wasn't worth it to blow a dick that size.

I thought Jennifer Lopez in Anaconda would be more appropriate. :lol: :lol:

Guest passingthru
When he stripped down to his undies, the shape, thickness and the lenght of his dick was actually like abit bigger than size of the mini evian/distilled water bottle you bought in 7/11 !!!!

Imagine the amount of blood needed to get it erected. I would think he'd faint from the downflow.

Biggest also ever seen is my own, went to sauna here in Singapore, was in shower and felt like I was on show as a group of guys just stood watching me and chatting to each other how huge I was, but none wanted to try it, so as the other guy said its not always best to be huge is most cannot or will not even try and take it

I'd try to take it!!!

Guest passingthru
Those with 7 inches are skinny guys. I wonder why???

Their high level of testosterone and HGH burns up their fat and builds good skeletal structure. In other words, they're stretched so to speak. The high level of these hormones is also responsible for their endowment. With correct feeding and exercise, they can bulk up.

Cocks that are monstrous to the extent of 'deformed' may not be a good thing.

The person may feel embarassed or even deprived of proper sex due to their size. They get more rejection from ppl if they want to do anal and they cant enjoy the pleasure of an entire mouth engufing their cock.

The biggest I ever encountered was literally a monster. When I was at Uni in Australia I befriended a guy and we ended up becoming room mates. One afternoon I arrived back from class very early and walked into our room and quite unintentionally surprised him as he was jerking off. It was HUGE! He couldn't hide it. I asked him if I could measure it (he was very embarrassed) and it was 30cm from base to tip along the top side. 12 inches of huge, thick, ramrod hard, uncut Australian cock! Usually guys so huge can't get fully hard. This guy was stiff as a board. It must have been because he was a big guy, around 190cm tall and big build too. Was I itching to try it!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unfortunately, it turned out that he was totally, 100% bottom!!!! What a damn waste! One of the best and worst days of my life rolled into one! Hahahaha!!!

Not what I had. At MacRitchie this afternoon, a chinese daddy was showering with his kid. Omg, he was average height (1.7-1.75m) but so well hung and about 13-15cm. A caucasian who was also showering pales in comparision.

• G_M locked this topic