Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Because

Being someone that try's a lot of penis. I would say that the average for chn asian is 5.5 inches. Very rare to find bigger. We have all been to the boy shows in BKK so I would say that some thai's can get quite large. White guys tend to have a big variation from small to large. But size isnt everything and there are some hot guys with great bodies with small dicks. :)

Being someone that try's a lot of penis. I would say that the average for chn asian is 5.5 inches. Very rare to find bigger. We have all been to the boy shows in BKK so I would say that some thai's can get quite large. White guys tend to have a big variation from small to large. But size isnt everything and there are some hot guys with great bodies with small dicks. :)

Probably because those guys are selected, only big one can pass :).

Could the similar reason apply to masseurs with extra ? Somehow they considered to be masseur because they have that as asset, or maybe owner recruit masseurs with minimum of xx inches, just a wild guess..

It's strange how the study used the length to conclude that the normal condoms are too big. I thought with respect to sizing, the girth is more important a measure for condom size.

I think the conclusion is just abt they nvr realise that the condom can be too big for certain guys...especially now, majority of Indian from India. Its like a big discovery to them haha. But such discovery also conclude that they should come up wif a smaller size condom for guys wif small penis. Especially in India, a country with a very high rate of HIV.

Guest HappyHappy

Have never tried Indian before and havent seen many Indians in pxxn so cannot comment about size. However there is a seriously cute Indian trainer at Cali Orchard that I wouldn't mind conducting a survey on. :)

• 1 month later...

I'm about 6.5"

and I love sucking and doing a deep throat for a big cock, I've had guys cumming while their cock is still in my throat. The sensation of his dick pulsating while cumming in my throat is just amazing. The biggest I've ever had was close to 10". ("

AIYOH, BCOZ U R the only WINNER, MR WILLY WEE (for having the biggest cock in Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Jurong West and Chinatown).

You win a Diamond-Studded Cock Ring with Genuine Leather Strap, A life-time supply of EXTRA LARGE CONDOMS and A GOLD-PLATED DDILDO, moulded after your TORERDO. U R a NATIONAL TREASURE!!!! :thumb:

Mr Willy Wee? I used to have a classmate by the same name and I think he has a huge dick. I have not seen his naked dick but from the bulge that was exploding through his white uniform shorts, I think it's huge. People were complaining to the teacher that his shorts were too tight. Wonder if this is the same Willy Wee.

Guest expand

I'm about 6.5"

and I love sucking and doing a deep throat for a big cock, I've had guys cumming while their cock is still in my throat. The sensation of his dick pulsating while cumming in my throat is just amazing. The biggest I've ever had was close to 10". ("

10 inch! That's close to a ruler. Can use it to spank already.

Just wonder about how much do you guys expand from at rest? Mine can be small, like a cold day at rest (2) but about 6 when hard.

Mine is abt 6" uncut. Average thickness.

I am always complimented by alot of guys saying that I have a big cock / nice cock.

But I still feel that mine is not big enough. I like to have at least 7".

Anyone who is keen can msg me for verification.

mine is 5 inches but thick around 2imches diameter my bf goes into ecstacy when ever i fully insert into him just by grinding my cock he will autocum and curl his toes and screamm

Guest Christian Natal

Big thick cock but ugly... phewwwww NO WAY!!!

Small cock but handsome and cute... still can find a solution

Big thick cock with handsome and cute face... PARADISE :)

Alvin, How is ugly cock, and how is handsome and cute cock??? hahaha

Guest martin

i got a rather small dick

i found alot bottom especially muscular bottom would prefer a long thick cock rather than a nice well built body

tats make me really upset since i hav small dick 4 inches but quite a well built body.

usually they wil show interest in my body pic n send me message but then once i show or tell them my dick size

they straight away disappear.

is tat size really tat matter?

i m good top but dun hav big tool

some muscular bottom even told me they dun mind how they look n body type, but as long as long thick cock tat fxxk them well then they wil die for it

one of them is de one i really like it but wat he said really hurt me

how can i change my cock size to 10inches?

Guest Guest

U can't change dick size, but u can learn to accept it.

For wat this is worth, I like guys with small dicks. Very nice feeling in the mouth.

Don't be silly, my friend. Those guys you met are size queens, so why bother by their remarks.

It is how well you use your tool that matters, not size. There are guys out there waiting to be fxxked by you, so don't worry and cheers up!

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Guest bearded1

cheer up martin.. size doesnt really matter... is the skill.. and good heart that really matter most!!!

You are correct Hermes.

Ask any woman and they will tell you that size does not matter - it is what you do with it that really counts. Why should that differ between two guys?

Personally speaking I would far rather have something inside me (orally and otherwise) that is around 4-5 inches than something longer.

Read in today's sports pages that Kevin Chiak is a "hulking bachelor".... (he was just crowned Mr Singapore). But someone said earlier that he is married? Hmmm.... interesting...

i found alot bottom especially muscular bottom would prefer a long thick cock rather than a nice well built body

tats make me really upset since i hav small dick 4 inches but quite a well built body.

usually they wil show interest in my body pic n send me message but then once i show or tell them my dick size

they straight away disappear.

some muscular bottom even told me they dun mind how they look n body type, but as long as long thick cock tat fxxk them well then they wil die for it

Hi i am opposite. I like your wellbuilt bod dnt mind 4 inc. can i get to know you? im 31 172 58 chn slim fit like gym swim run.

Guest tweety bird

Alvin, How is ugly cock, and how is handsome and cute cock??? hahaha

Ugly means the face koyak can ?

Then there are cute face in looks and barely make it passed the passing marks cocks also okay get it ?

Are you sure you are Chinese ? Those with penis length is above and equal 6 inches are "Ang Mo" standard.. must be very pround with your penis.. so share it with the rest!!!

Penis Size Compare Between Ethnics

- Penis Length (Erect)

From the chart above over 600 men where survey from different ethnic background. Result show clearly shows that African males have longer average erect penis size then their Orientals and Caucasians counterparts.

There was a significant difference in length between African, Caucasians, and Orientals (those from Asia including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Vietnamese descent). The average flaccid length among African males survey shows the average erected penis length at around 7 inches compared to 5 inches for Oriental males.

• 3 months later...
Guest bodie

saw this swimming coach last evening at the swimming pool changing after his lessons and saw that he got this small cute dick...wonder how big it will grow if it gets erected :-p

personally mine is small when not erected bout 2.5cm but it grows up to bout 4.5 inches when it gets hard

any guys with small dick cares to share?

Guest Guest

I ever met a very gorgeous guy (imagine - Allan Wu's physics and 钟汉良's look http://baike.baidu.com/image/207ea60e57e66adb36d122e3 ) at the gym and when we locked ourselves in shower cubicle. OMG, his erected? dick is like my little 6 yo nephew's. The thickness of a normal index finger and the length is 3 cm ?? I was like hold a pencil or chewing a party sausage. Hmmmmmmm .... What a waste.

recall i read somewhere that 4.5 inches is not small for asians.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest teresa

I ever met a very gorgeous guy (imagine - Allan Wu's physics and 钟汉良's look http://baike.baidu.com/image/207ea60e57e66adb36d122e3 ) at the gym and when we locked ourselves in shower cubicle. OMG, his erected? dick is like my little 6 yo nephew's. The thickness of a normal index finger and the length is 3 cm ?? I was like hold a pencil or chewing a party sausage. Hmmmmmmm .... What a waste.

So that is why he works very hard to have a physique like Allan Wu , so that he can set the trap for gays to gao after him, after locked in the shower cubicle , the truth comes out and the dick is less than you expected but it is not nice to hurt his feelings now and back out and give the reason being cocktail sausage is not filling to the stomach.

I personally would compliment him first that he has a nice body and i am very turn on with the Allan wu type physique but i will not hurt his feelings unnecesarily by saying he has a small dick in his face, leave a back road for him, I just say i would like us to be friends , and friends don;t have sex with each other right,

Ket us say GOD gives you a choice and physical features before you are born, he says to you choice one,

1) fxxking ugly face , average body and humongous and hard dick .

2) Taiwan Idol looks , Allan Wu's body , but cocktail sausage sized dick.

Which would you choose ?

Of course, most people would say to God , why can't I have Taiwan Idol Looks , Allan Wu's body, Humongous and super hard dick and that can go on for a long time like eveready bunny stamina and rolled into one ?

Well, they say GOD is a practical joker .

So , after thinking carefully and I may lean towards having a Taiwan Idol looks , Allan Wu's body and unfortunate as it may seem a cocktail sausage sized dick ?

Can anyone guess why ?

I was thinking everyday when I wake up and look in the mirror the first thing I see is this beautiful face that i am so proud, ( Taiwanses Idol looks hypothetically ) and then I admire my he man chest and male dog waist with eight packs, I can wear all the trendy clothes and feel good when men and women ogle and salivate over my body,

As for the sausage I can always use the cubicle and urinate inside in privacy , its my little secret that no one will know.

I can always learn to be a bottom and let a handsome guy fxxk me and i will always wear a jock strap while being fxxked like we see in bareback videos starring DAWSON ,

And when my bank account allows it I can always go and have an implant inserted into my dicky to make it look good when I shower in gay saunas openly in the open area.

How about that.

But if I am born fxxking ugly and I have wake up and face that face everyday in the morning , I will need to self motivate and talk positive to myself everyday and say that my mother still love me and etc and then......you know the story.

LOL

I'll rather be the ugly chap with no body but endowed with a giant cock!

Why?

You can still exercise to get a body and with such progressive plastic surgery, you can still augment the way you look.

:)

And besides, at the end of the day, looks are so subjective so who's to say who's ugly? :)

I'll take a so-called ugly man deemed so by most guys, but one who has a good heart any time over any so called handsome face! :)

And yes! I enjoy your sense of humour! Thanks! hehehehehe :)

Edited by deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds

Guest bodie

huh how can it be? 3 cm for a erected dick on a grown man? I would think that of the size of a soft dick but not when it's erected...unbelievable!!!

Guest guest

I will take a beautiful face with small dick over a long dick with ugly/average face anytime of the day.

I must say it's very comon to see good looks and big dicks amongst 'Ang Moh' just like those in the pxxn! God gives them more... hahaha... it's definitely much rarer in this side of the world to have both looks and a big tool.....

Guest Guess

Well seems to me nowadays youngster had bigger dicks ? comparing those older guy vs younger guy , those young ones got look and hung , most are ard at least 6" ? Any other notice that ?

• G_M locked this topic