Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

yea to me penis size affects ur confident... Just like breast size affects womens' confident... don't understand why ang mos mostly have their size bigger than ours.. That makes me more attracted to ang mo.

Anw, jeiqing is a good natural way to 'upsize' but its very time consuming. i used to do 200 strokes everytime i bath in toilet and my family always ask y i took so long in the toilet... In the end i have to stop my regular basis of jeiqing.

Guest darkflame

I'm okay with the length. I like it when the end of the penis forms a mushroom helmet or acorn.

I didn't jelqing was that simple.

But won't the size go back if you stop the practice?

Guest darkflame

Jelqing is some rumoured method to enlarge the penis used by some Arab men.

Well, it just says somehow to warm your tool with a damp cloth for a few minutes.

Then when you're in a warm bath, you form your fingers with an 'O' and slowly stroke its semi-erect state upwards stopping just before the head.

Somehow you can't keep it fully erect for some reasons.

You can google for it and try it out.

I'm okay with the length. I like it when the end of the penis forms a mushroom helmet or acorn.

I didn't jelqing was that simple.

But won't the size go back if you stop the practice?

Talk about mushroom heads or helmet shape......some of them really looks like Darth Vader's Helmet !!! WOW !!!

And if it could grow as long as his light saber....

Thats Double WOW !!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Talkcocks

Circumcised, dry, clean and average 6 inches (not too thick or thin). Big head is a plus.

Black, sticky and wet is not my favourite.

Those that smells is a turned off.

Ugly skin is not my type too.

As long as its clean, not to small in length as like so have something to suck on with out my face having to be right in the guys pubes, not to thick as won't want jaw pain half way through, (guys who suck me off have to stop after a while, normally just when I'm about to cum as I have a think cock and then start all over again, normally I have to end it by wanking off I only have know one guy that could go from start to finish with out stopping, before I cum in his mouth) a nice size to hold on to with enough of the cock still showing to get my lips round it,

Guest Mom Said one

As long as it has nice wrapping. I love gift that is bulgy and full of surprises by slowly unwrapping it. Mom said you never know what lies inside the chocolate box.

Seems like most dicks r dirty and we like it clean! Lol

There's not much dick hygiene prdt out there. Hmmm

hmmm just as they say there r no ugly women only lazy women in this world, i believe there r no dirty cocks in this world, only lazy guys... all you have to do is to pull back and wash

unless of course u've got a virginal cock that cant have the foreskin pulled back :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

leaking ones? i seen one! very gross.. imagine sticky substances dripping all over you. pre cum abit on the tip still can take it, but not leaking like a tap. very gross...

Hi all

I almost die when I access BW forum at a cyber cafe when pictures of big cock appear on my screen. May be we should post a hyperlink to the pictures. I wonder if the BW moderators can do something about this. May be to creat picture folders for ppl to upload pictures and teach us how to use hyperlink to access the posted pictures. Im sure many ppl would like to post some pictures of themselves. :oops:

Guest mayday

Doesn't anyone think that the dick in the pic is coated with smegma?? Cock cheese. And you want to suck it.

I also think so...

Got bits of cock cheese! eeee,,, muz wash first la....

Guest Starhub78

I have a thickcock. But i don't fxxk around. I prefer to find the one i love and spend the rest of my life with him.

my cock is 13.5cm in circumference UC 17cm curved length .

Guest robina

A nice cock is not too big and not too small and has a nice shape and nice foreskin.

MY current bf has a nice one but occasionally i would still bio other cocks at the urinal.

• 2 weeks later...

ooops. sorry bout the prev post. lols. dun really noe how to manuveur the thing.. lols. yea. its normal man. in fact its very long (in my terms i guess) hahas

it's all about the weather and my stress level, and how often i use it :)

• G_M locked this topic