Male HQ

Dick Size - How Long / Thick? What Is The Biggest You Had? Does Size Matter? Dick Proportional To Height / Body Size? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 months later...

I think my dxck is the same size as your but maybe thicker? Wanna taste how it taste? I don't mind letting you sample it. :D:lol:

This remind me when I was buying ice cream at bugis outlet. I was sampling a few flavours before commiting. Hmm ... I wonder gachi muchi flavour taste good or not :rolleyes:

Anyway , I'm plain normal 6. But I love men with thick cock and a big cock head. So tasty yum yum ... I'm not interested in length :lol:

Edited by ixmog

Guest voxierock

Does sizes matter?

In my Opinion, no matter how long or short, thick or thin your dick may be, you can still enjoy great sex.

It's just about the people not the size of the dicks.

True, some people get turned off by smaller dicks but it doesn't mean the gay/bi men in all over the world would be.

P.S I'm 6.5 my boyf's 7.1

Edited by voxierock

Does sizes matter?

In my Opinion, no matter how long or short, thick or thin your dick may be, you can still enjoy great sex.

True, some people get turned off by smaller dicks but it doesn't mean the gay/bi men in all over the world would be.

nice size! :thumb:

i am just average 6.

Does sizes matter?

I always believe that it's not the size (or the length), but how you use it... ;)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest theatre

can anyone confirm that if one bottom has been poked by a seven inch one a below six inch one can no longer satisfy the urge for the bottom,

for example after being poked for long time repeatedly by various six and seven inchees one a five inches one will feel empty to the botom

true, thick fat cock very turn on :thumb:

actually should ask those flexi / btm, what type & size of cock they prefer? :P

Yup, for sucking, thick fat cock is a big turn on, really can send my heart raging.

But for anal, i think what really matters is the technique, size and shape are not the main factor for pleasure...

my two cents,

Inexperienced btm

well.. if u are too embarassed to show ur dick pic. u can show ur fingers too. some used it as the alternative indicator of dick size. :lol:

Better still, roll your dick on an ink pad and press it down, print and scan it.

Can't wait to see your masterpiece :twisted:

I heard asian men are not very well endowed. I have seen guys with real small ones in the locker room, but I for one have a decent sized one, 5.5" to 6.5" depending on arousal. My wife is of asian decent, but raised american. My first son definately has my penis. My second son is more handsome than my first, but has a very small penis. When he grows older I am sure it will be no longer than 3 inches. Also I want to figure out if my wife is lying to me. She used to only suck on the front half to 3/4 of my member, claiming that it was impossible for her to get anymore in and my dick was not long enough to deep throat.

She is 5'8".

Thoughts on the matter?

Also if you are asian ---your size would be appreciated!

Hmm... interesting lifestyle. Is your wife a bi 2?

If it's okay for your son to grow up to be bi?

Thanks and have a good week ahead!

Mine is abt 6.5" uncut. I always feel mine is average.

But I frequently get complimented for the big size. I tot most guys at abt this size.

mm... another trick you guys can try is to shave/trim your pubic hair. It will made your dick looks bigger rather than 1/2 the size is covered by the thick bush.

Mine is abt 6.5" uncut. I always feel mine is average.

But I frequently get complimented for the big size. I tot most guys at abt this size.

mm... another trick you guys can try is to shave/trim your pubic hair. It will made your dick looks bigger rather than 1/2 the size is covered by the thick bush.

Haha, good that you get compliment.. All I have is a shocking comment and after that no more interest to even reply my sms.. Haha..

The smallest erected cock I played before is 2 inch. The odd thing is that his erected small cock is soft and he is able to reach orgasm in that state. Somemore he is a young guy in his mid 20s but seems like having ED. :unsure: I had meet a few young guy having soft erected cock. I wonder what will happen if they reach 30s. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

The smallest erected cock I played before is 2 inch. The odd thing is that his erected small cock is soft and he is able to reach orgasm in that state. Somemore he is a young guy in his mid 20s but seems like having ED. :unsure: I had meet a few young guy having soft erected cock. I wonder what will happen if they reach 30s. :wacko:

Theay will have a weewee like a clitoris - sort of like those small mushroom that you get from a can (I think the brand is Narcissus, from China). :D

Guest kimlo777

mine is about 4.5ins long and normal thickness. most gays can take it all the way in while most gals only take half. i like my cock sucked by gays better as they do a better job.

Once I entered my son's room and saw him sprawled in his bed with the blanket on the floor. he slept in only his boxer pants and his hardon stuck out of his front. i thought that since i am small, my son's would be small too. but i was pleasantly surprised that his looked to be at least 6.5 ins long and much thicker than mine. now he is married and i'm sure his wife is very happy with him.

mine is about 4.5ins long and normal thickness. most gays can take it all the way in while most gals only take half. i like my cock sucked by gays better as they do a better job.

Once I entered my son's room and saw him sprawled in his bed with the blanket on the floor. he slept in only his boxer pants and his hardon stuck out of his front. i thought that since i am small, my son's would be small too. but i was pleasantly surprised that his looked to be at least 6.5 ins long and much thicker than mine. now he is married and i'm sure his wife is very happy with him.

It;s interesting that Asian Man are getting bigger down there as Life gets better, children are getting more nutrition and growing taller and more well-endowed.

Why were you in your son's room? <_<

Where's his wife? :huh:

Did you touch and measure your son's jewel? :o

R u sure is 6.5" and thicker? :angry:

Any erected cock lying flat on stomach is always bigger from the frontal view? Maybe it's only 4.6"? :oops:

Can you bring your son to 10Men during CNY2010? :whistle:

Uncle would like to meet him and give him Big Ang Pow. :thumb:

I am sure many uncles would be veey happy with him.

You must be a very proud father :clap:

apparently women dont need long dicks to be aroused as the main erotic zones, the clit, is on the outside, thats why blowjobs work so well... but i think thickness helps a lot though :lol:

for btms i think the perfect size of the dick depends on his experience. virgins will probably prefer to b bonked by small dicks which look less daunting. but once they start getting their first real 7-incher in their cherryhole they probably wont look back! :lol:

shape matters a lot too, i think a nicely proportioned dickhead drive the btm's ass wild. i find that most of my btms' favourite shoik-est moments are when i withdraw till my cock head is nearly out and then plop it back in again - i can literally feel them melt in pleasure!

since sex is also about arousal of the mind, large and thick cocks help to up the excitement factor a lot. mine's 17cm long with 15cm circumference so the only complaint i get is WA LAU SO BIG

how come no one posting pictures? should have a penile beauty contest! haha!

Guest MONSTER COCK

apparently women dont need long dicks to be aroused as the main erotic zones, the clit, is on the outside, thats why blowjobs work so well... but i think thickness helps a lot though :lol:

for btms i think the perfect size of the dick depends on his experience. virgins will probably prefer to b bonked by small dicks which look less daunting. but once they start getting their first real 7-incher in their cherryhole they probably wont look back! :lol:

shape matters a lot too, i think a nicely proportioned dickhead drive the btm's ass wild. i find that most of my btms' favourite shoik-est moments are when i withdraw till my cock head is nearly out and then plop it back in again - i can literally feel them melt in pleasure!

since sex is also about arousal of the mind, large and thick cocks help to up the excitement factor a lot. mine's 17cm long with 15cm circumference so the only complaint i get is WA LAU SO BIG

how come no one posting pictures? should have a penile beauty contest! haha!

AIYOH, BCOZ U R the only WINNER, MR WILLY WEE (for having the biggest cock in Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Jurong West and Chinatown).

You win a Diamond-Studded Cock Ring with Genuine Leather Strap, A life-time supply of EXTRA LARGE CONDOMS and A GOLD-PLATED DDILDO, moulded after your TORERDO. U R a NATIONAL TREASURE!!!! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is 6.5" uncut..str8 up and not curved... most guys are addicted to my tool.. longest suck from a guy was 8 hours.

Receivd a lot of compliment from other guys, right size.. suckable..

Nice equipment needs to put into good use and bring happiness to many.

Which sauna center do you go? :B)

I heard asian men are not very well endowed. I have seen guys with real small ones in the locker room, but I for one have a decent sized one, 5.5" to 6.5" depending on arousal. My wife is of asian decent, but raised american. My first son definately has my penis. My second son is more handsome than my first, but has a very small penis. When he grows older I am sure it will be no longer than 3 inches. Also I want to figure out if my wife is lying to me. She used to only suck on the front half to 3/4 of my member, claiming that it was impossible for her to get anymore in and my dick was not long enough to deep throat.

She is 5'8".

Thoughts on the matter?

Also if you are asian ---your size would be appreciated!

This post is kinda weird. Can't help but be a little skeptical, sorry.

"Life it too short to be small"

• 1 month later...

I used to hear that Asian's penis size was short, around 12 - 14 cm during erection.

But in reality it seem to be not correct, most of guys I know have 14-17 cm (they are Chinese, Thai, Pinoy, Indonesian).

And now I read this news how the smallest condom size is still too large for many Indian:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

I am wondering if those average 12-14 size was largely because the sampling include Indian which is around 35% of Asia population?

Apologize if this would interpreted as an insult, but it's published on bbc news.

I used to hear that Asian's penis size was short, around 12 - 14 cm during erection.

But in reality it seem to be not correct, most of guys I know have 14-17 cm (they are Chinese, Thai, Pinoy, Indonesian).

And now I read this news how the smallest condom size is still too large for many Indian:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

I am wondering if those average 12-14 size was largely because the sampling include Indian which is around 35% of Asia population?

Apologize if this would interpreted as an insult, but it's published on bbc news.

Hmmmmm Nowadays most asian chinese, thai has a bigger penis den b4 especially the younger generation. Probably due to the food that we consume...more westernize?

Anyway kind of surprise to know smallest condom is too large for Indian?! I always thot they have BIG one....

Hmmmmm Nowadays most asian chinese, thai has a bigger penis den b4 especially the younger generation. Probably due to the food that we consume...more westernize?

Anyway kind of surprise to know smallest condom is too large for Indian?! I always thot they have BIG one....

I agree that the average dick size of younger guys these days in SG is much larger. Don''t know why...

I agree that the average dick size of younger guys these days in SG is much larger. Don''t know why...

I think could be becox of the nturients they take in when they were younger...from milk powder ( infagrow etc) to more consumption of beef , bread and MACDONALDS..haha I think thats the same reason tats y angmoh got bigger dicks...nutrients intake is very crucial to growth of body

• G_M locked this topic