Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

What are you waiting? For durian to fall from tree? Go see th doctor! Faints

Lol wat a description. can clean can le mah. single, so dun need go see doc. haha. 

Anyway, is there any procedure that can circumcise partly only? Dun wanna lose all foreskin. possible? Only cut the area where is tight.

Guest Phimoboy

Ok after reading up so much here i am 90% sure and decided to go for circumcision. 25 year old here.

I would like to know if i have to go for a referral with a polyclinic first or can i just straightaway go to ttsh? Will i have to be prepared that i cant step out for 1 week?

I would like to hide this from my parents but i doubt can be lah. Its just abit embarrassing haha

Guest circumguy

Ok after reading up so much here i am 90% sure and decided to go for circumcision. 25 year old here.

I would like to know if i have to go for a referral with a polyclinic first or can i just straightaway go to ttsh? Will i have to be prepared that i cant step out for 1 week?

I would like to hide this from my parents but i doubt can be lah. Its just abit embarrassing haha

Get a referral first.

You can wear loose or baggy pants if u really want to go out.

Let your parents know la, hard to hide. They can help u with the dressing and cleaning after the op. Hahah

3 years ago, I considered getting circumcision along with wisdom teeth extraction so that I could use the latter as an excuse for MC.

Both operations' painful phases are 1 week each so was thinking of doing them together.

Didn't get down to doing it.

I still have my skin & teeth.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest noforeskin

3 years ago, I considered getting circumcision along with wisdom teeth extraction so that I could use the latter as an excuse for MC.

Both operations' painful phases are 1 week each so was thinking of doing them together.

Didn't get down to doing it.

I still have my skin & teeth.

My foreskin was found to be too tight and both my upper wisdom teeth to be in bad shape. Got down to have them removed.

I am skinless and wisdom half-toothless. Lol.

I remember a colleague once mention her 12 yo son have to under go circumcision after their school did a routine physical check. I also recall at least 2-3 such check when I was in school. So my guess is most local with tight foreskin issue would have been picked out by than. If not than during the pre-enlistment check it could also have been picked out? To have young adult with that issue should be rather rare here, No?

I think if there is a tight foreskin issue, it's a lot easier to just go to a clinic and tell the doc and ask for an opinion rather than just going to one and say I would like cut my foreskin because I find it kool.

Edited by shyc

Was at cruise last night for the foam party. Managed to touch about 21 dicks, 17 with skins and 4 without. Wonder if this is the ratio of skin to skinless in sg.

I think in SG, estimated about 25% to 30% of men are cut (that includes the Muslims and some non-Muslims). Recently I have seen more Singaporean Chinese guys who are cut (i am one of them hehe).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutstyle

What kind of circumcision style (partial skin removal, tight n high cut etc) is the most common in singapore?

Anybody cut can share ur type of cut?

I think in SG, estimated about 25% to 30% of men are cut (that includes the Muslims and some non-Muslims). Recently I have seen more Singaporean Chinese guys who are cut (i am one of them hehe).

Would I be right in thinking that fewer Muslim Singaporeans would go to saunas than Chinese Singaporeans?

Guest phimoguy

do you all just walk into a clinic and ask the doctor to check

or say i want to be circumcised

Yeah curious also, 'cause I have phimosis too and wanna get it cut but have no idea how to approach this. 24 already and want to hide from my parents too, damn paiseh.

Thinking of getting this done at a clinic. Anyone with advice?

Guest guest

Was at cruise last night for the foam party. Managed to touch about 21 dicks, 17 with skins and 4 without. Wonder if this is the ratio of skin to skinless in sg.

Do you mean quick sudsy grabs? Many guys easily rolled back and almost undetectable unless you grip and pull firmly forward. Most Japanese in onsen look like that. 

Do you mean quick sudsy grabs? Many guys easily rolled back and almost undetectable unless you grip and pull firmly forward. Most Japanese in onsen look like that. 

There is actually a product that you can buy from Qoo10. It's called "JokerC Type foreskin resistance re-ring". The ring supposedly helps to train your foreskin to stay behind the glans so it's cleaner. Not sure how effective it is or how comfortable it is to wear for long periods of time though.

Does anybody have any experience with these kind of rings?

Guest whylikethat

There is actually a product that you can buy from Qoo10. It's called "JokerC Type foreskin resistance re-ring". The ring supposedly helps to train your foreskin to stay behind the glans so it's cleaner. Not sure how effective it is or how comfortable it is to wear for long periods of time though.

Does anybody have any experience with these kind of rings?

Not sure if it is very inconvenient to have your foreskin covering the dickhead? There are many circumised dudes who wished they still have their foreskins and they will gladly cover their dickheads with foreskins. Hahahaa.

Who here is cut but wished they still have foreskins? Lol

Not sure if it is very inconvenient to have your foreskin covering the dickhead? There are many circumised dudes who wished they still have their foreskins and they will gladly cover their dickheads with foreskins. Hahahaa.

Who here is cut but wished they still have foreskins? Lol

In my experience of chatting with circumcised guys online, the ones who seem to regret being circumcised are the ones who had no choice, usually because their parents decided for them at an early age.  It seems to be quite rare to find someone circumcised by personal choice, who would like to have their skin back.

In my experience of chatting with circumcised guys online, the ones who seem to regret being circumcised are the ones who had no choice, usually because their parents decided for them at an early age. It seems to be quite rare to find someone circumcised by personal choice, who would like to have their skin back.

Very good observation. :thumb:

Guest Guest
Anybody knows which clinic does circumcision revision and how much it costs?

Did mine a few years back and it seemed like the doctor didn't do a good job? On the bottom side there's like a 'lump' of flesh (where the frenulum is) which gets irritated/sore when I'm having some action  :unsure:

Anybody knows which clinic does circumcision revision and how much it costs?

Did mine a few years back and it seemed like the doctor didn't do a good job? On the bottom side there's like a 'lump' of flesh (where the frenulum is) which gets irritated/sore when I'm having some action  :unsure:

Hey! I have the exact same issue! I got cut at Gleneagles. May I ask where did you get cut?

Guest Guest

Hey! I have the exact same issue! I got cut at Gleneagles. May I ask where did you get cut?

At a rather 'famous' Malay in Yishun..

'Famous' not in the sense that his reputation is good. He was quite recommended online but not exactly a celebrity doctor hahaha.

Last time young, didn't know must insist for a high cut so in the end quite a lot of the inner foreskin gone also :(

'Famous' not in the sense that his reputation is good. He was quite recommended online but not exactly a celebrity doctor hahaha.

Last time young, didn't know must insist for a high cut so in the end quite a lot of the inner foreskin gone also :(

It's alright. Low cuts look quite aesthetically pleasing too! But you'll definitely suffer from a loss of sensation if most of the inner skin is cut off. Is that why you're seeking foreskin restoration?

I'm surprised that hear it's from a Malay doc. Malay docs are very good w circumcision, in general.

Did you even discuss w your doc prior to the procedure to discuss about your expectation? You should. Going in "blindly" is bad. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Myprecious

Hey Cub4chub,

May i check if you have your circumcise 'revision' done in Gleneagles?

I have the same issue and got the procedure done in that 'famous' Yishun Clinic. My issue is that the scar is kinda painful. I can feel the stitches...

Have a talk with the doctor 1st what u should with ur penis. pulling the skin it's not the solution still have some smegma. Circumcised pain juz 4 a few days only.

I m clean cut.

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

Hey Cub4chub,

May i check if you have your circumcise 'revision' done in Gleneagles?

I have the same issue and got the procedure done in that 'famous' Yishun Clinic. My issue is that the scar is kinda painful. I can feel the stitches...

I never got a revision done at Gleneagles. I just let it be.

Don't worry about it, the stitches will be gone in due time.

Guest Myprecious

I never got a revision done at Gleneagles. I just let it be.

Don't worry about it, the stitches will be gone in due time.

Its been almost 6yrs since i done it.. and i can still feel the stitches.. haizz..

Guest MyPrecious

Surely it must be psychological? I mean, the stitches would have dissolved by then. It must be scar tissue?

Seriously, Cub4cub, if scare issue, why it only those area he stitched has the mark? i rather he din stitch.. cos.. those area that healed itself, the mark is much better than the area he stitched..

i thot a malay doctor will hv more experience.. but i feel going for laser is much better choice..

Before circumcision - I trembled when the sicker used their tongues to roll back my erected dick foreskin. And rim around my mushroom head wet with precum

After circumcision. .it takes longer for me to feel the intensity. But the bottom love the harder and apparently longer erected dick. It seems to have grown from 15cm to 16cm. :)

Edited by hornbird

The healing is fast .the surgeon would put a water proof plaster on the rim of the dick where there could be 10 stitches .

You can bathe but try not to wet the dick so to allow the plaster stay there for 3 days . Then remove the plaster and you would see the stitches . Use water to gentle rinse the dick when in shower . The stitches will drop out itself after two weeks without any pain.

Generally No pain even I did not take any pain killer at all but the stitches are raw so don't touch them.

Yes. No jo, bj or anal for 3 weeks. Your dick needs adjustment to outside world without the cover.

No swimming for 3 weeks in case of infection though rare.

I went on treadmill after two weeks.

No cycling for a while too.

I did my first jo after 4 weeks and reveived bj after 6 weeks...cum a lot. ..maybe an overflow of excessive stocks

Morning glory is even bigger and solidly harder without the foreskin.

For foreskin that can't be pulled back there could risks of bacterial infection. Some even say that it has higher risks of getting std.

A clean cut is good for you and the guys who love to sip your juices.

Edited by hornbird

The healing is fast .the surgeon would put a water proof plaster on the rim of the dick where there could be 10 stitches .

You can bathe but try not to wet the dick so to allow the plaster stay there for 3 days . Then remove the plaster and you would see the stitches . Use water to gentle rinse the dick when in shower . The stitches will drop out itself after two weeks without any pain.

Generally No pain even I did not take any pain killer at all but the stitches are raw so don't touch them.

Yes. No jo, bj or anal for 3 weeks. Your dick needs adjustment to outside world without the cover.

No swimming for 3 weeks in case of infection though rare.

I went on treadmill after two weeks.

No cycling for a while too.

I did my first jo after 4 weeks and reveived bj after 6 weeks...cum a lot. ..maybe an overflow of excessive stocks

Morning glory is even bigger and solidly harder without the foreskin.

For foreskin that can't be pulled back there could risks of bacterial infection. Some even say that it has higher risks of getting std.

A clean cut is good for you and the guys who love to sip your juices.

Good advice Hornbird!!

• 2 weeks later...

Before circumcision - I trembled when the sicker used their tongues to roll back my erected dick foreskin. And rim around my mushroom head wet with precum

After circumcision. .it takes longer for me to feel the intensity. But the bottom love the harder and apparently longer erected dick. It seems to have grown from 15cm to 16cm. :)

Maybe the head expanded a bit so it looks longer/bigger in general now. :)

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

The sad thing is there are so many obstacles to getting cut.

Some don't want their family to know.

Some have no time.

Some have no money.

Assuming those who are already convinced to get cut.

I think getting cut during NS is actually the best time to do so. :/

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Some have no time.

Some have no money.

NS days are definitely the best. But since it's oredi the past, you have to move on.

I guess you feel embarrassing that your family know? You do not need to make public announcement de. If you really need to tell anyone for any reason, say it to a guy family member. It will be taken care by itself. Lolx.

Some have no time.

Some have no money.

I got cut without my family knowing. It was a day procedure - I made an appointment, turned up, got cut, got bandaged up, got in a cab and went home. Family is none the wiser.

Time wise, like I mentioned, it only takes a couple of hours, max. And one can get it done on a weekend. Despite what many stories say about how one is put out of action after getting cut, I disagree. I was up and walking about on the day I got cut. I only walked slightly bow-legged and slower that's all but one can attribute that to an inner thigh abrasion I guess.

About money, there is nothing much I can suggest except saving up for it. My circumcision at a private clinic in Gleneagles cost $600. Assuming one saves $50 a month, all that takes is one year of saving!

I think the biggest obstacle of getting cut is the act itself. People are afraid of getting knives or lasers near their penises and that is completely understandable. I guess they just have to take a leap of faith and simply get the operation done. Whether one regrets being cut afterwards (like me), one just has to deal with the consequences I guess.

Personally, I think I would have been happy with an easily retractable foreskin. While being cut certainly has its pros - my penis looks nicer, smells better, and is cleaner, the loss of sensitivity is really a huge con. =/

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.